1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

[BtVS] Harmony Quest

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Biigoh, Apr 15, 2013.

1. mc2rpg

mc2rpg Versed in the lewd.

If the focus was JUST do science rather than do science and make this annoying peasant shut the fuck up so I can work then I wouldn't have a problem with it. I would really rather not push that kind of attitude onto Harmony when we don't need to. That kind of disdain for the rest of humanity would be a pretty massive personality shift, after all the girl we are saving might be pretty or popular and thus not someone we would look down on.

2. Yog

Yog Know what you're doing yet?

Guys, we are a weak Spark. And a gentelady adventurer. Our desire to do Science is not that overwhelming. Or shouldn't be.

Primary motivation is "to be a hero" from what I gather. So, let's act like that.

3. Pipeman

Pipeman Well worn.

[X] Wait... was that a scream? Was there some helpless maiden in danger? Begone, little annoyances!

4. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

"Alas, not even one as dashing and debonair as Harmony Kandell, Gentlelady Adventurer, can be as crazy brilliant as one of the descendents of the Hetrodyne."

5. Redon

Redon the baka nerbie

[X] Wait... was that a scream? Was there some helpless maiden in danger? Begone, little annoyances!

6. Balatro Philologus

Balatro Philologus Still finds own avatar hilarious

7. Larekko12

Larekko12 Connoisseur.

8. FurikoMaru

FurikoMaru Versed in the lewd.

My, Miss Kendall, you've come a long way from 'Charlize Theron-only'. ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  9. Threadmarks: 5 - Princess of Helium
    Biigoh

It takes but an instant. Nay, a fraction of an instance and your scanner is back in its contacted, while your trusty Zenith Aetheric Pulse Pistol has replaced it in your hand.

Even as you held it in a comfortable grip and gave a devil may care smile, easily worth a hundred Europa tokens straight from the mint, you could feel the rotary engine spinning up as electricity arced from the aetheric ionizers over the vitae chambers.

"Hold!" You loudly interrupted the growls and snarls from the little monsters who had slipped out of their disguises. "Or be prepared to taste hot stella ion pulses, for while the gods might forgive you. Know that I, [​IMG], am not as forgiving nor as merciful."

They care not for your words. It is with regret that you target them.

The sudden shriek from nearby, that pitch, that tone.... you know that frequency of distress. Why it was number forty five, the good old "I'm female, helpless and have no idea what's going on. But there are strange monsters around me. Someone help me!"

Instincts, that you've tried to correct and get rid of, kick in as you reflexively shot the monsters around you. Stunning shots, because you never know... and it's always best to slowly escalate events instead of going straight for the kill or vaporize options all the time. After all, that minion just shot could have been another hero trying to also save the day by infiltrating the fortress as a minion.

The pulses of incandescent bolts of electrostatic charges struck true and the little monsters collapsed to the road unconscious. Well, that was a relief... that they were still vulnerable to human level electrical disruptions of their neural pathways.

With a clatter of the compact heels of your boots impacting the ground, you dashed down the street and around the bend to behold a strange sight.

A maiden struck up upon a lamp post, but the sight that met your eyes was one of a vision of loveliness; a slender girlish figure of modest sizes and not that of overfed slatterns. Her face was oval and delicate as if crying out that it was a flower just ready to blossom. Her skin was the thing of interest to you, for it was the hue of henna. But the flow and complexion said that this was natural and not make, and if designed by a madboy, then he was talented beyond compare.

More of the little monsters were gathered at the bottom of said lamp post. Well, you were going to have to deal with this.

"Have no fear, mademoiselle. for [​IMG] is here. Give me but a moment and we shall soon see you free of your tormentors."

A series of shots later, and the rather scantily clad alien was soon saved, and was gingerly climbing down the lamp post. You were being generous in calling her scantily clad given all she wore were tattoos and highly wrought ornaments, gold if you were to judge such. But save for the tattoos and ornaments, she was clad as naturally as she had been born.

Clearly, she was a savage barbarian from the hinterlands of the western continent, or perhaps from the dark depths of India. You've heard that the natives of that land tended to to have odd coloration even if they were wont to wear silk.

"Many thanks, daughter of earth. I fear I was quite lost when I was set upon by those rude beasts," She certainly did seem confused, still she dipped and bowed. "I am Willow, princess of the empire of Helium."

- - -
    Harmony Quest /// Princess of Helium
    - - -

What Do?
    [X] Talk with her and continue exploring the strange world you find yourself in with Princess Willow.
    [X] .... Just what is with the shrieking females? Was there some sort of ratio of females needing saving?
    [X] You encounter a confused soldier. Excellent, you could always use a stout lad to help with the heavy lifting and such.
    [X] You catch sight of a construct being chased by the little monsters. She is fast of foot and soon lost to your eyes.
    [X] Write In [Within reason, please]

Writer's notes
    Spent 30 shots thus far of non-lethal shots.

Resources / Equipment :
    Zenith Aetheric Pulse Pistol (in layman's term, a Z.A.P. gun for ladies)
    - Current Charge (100% Ionization Charge x 6 Vitae Capacitors)
    - Settings : Incapacitate Pulse (1170/1200 shots) / Modified Lethal Pulse (600/600 shots)
    - Maximum Range : 1 Imperial League

10. Happerry

Happerry The Song to the Flame

[X] You encounter a confused soldier. Excellent, you could always use a stout lad to help with the heavy lifting and such.

11. Selias

Selias Well worn.

[X] .... Just what is with the shrieking females? Was there some sort of ratio of females needing saving?

12. drake_azathoth

drake_azathoth Fabulously Evil

[X] Talk with her and continue exploring the strange world you find yourself in with Princess Willow.

13. Biigoh

I trust the divergences is amusing?

14. cyberswordsmen

cyberswordsmen I trust you know where the happy button is?

15. Redon

Redon the baka nerbie

Willow not a ghost, unpossible!

16. Vindictus

Vindictus Experienced.

-->[X] You don't really recognize his armor, or that book he's carrying, but he's certainly stout enough!

[​IMG]

ALEXANDER HARRIS, GRAND INQUISITOR SUPREME!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2015
  17. Biigoh

Sorry, but Alexander Harris doesn't have enough money to build THAT costume. Let alone buy it.

18. hunter09

hunter09 Versed in the lewd.

19. Vindictus

Vindictus Experienced.

... Fine. But since we bought the last gun, he had to settle for a pair of Katana as weapons maybe?

[​IMG]

20. minuseven

minuseven low effort life

21. mc2rpg

I can't help but wonder which girl became the construct, but I figure if she is fast enough to escape the monsters she will probably be fine, whereas the shrieker probably won't be.

22. FurikoMaru

... Vin. Vin~! Mo cuishle! *manliest hug possible under the boob-ish circumstances*

[X] Plan Vin.

23. Vindictus

Vindictus Experienced.

Wade is best Wilson.

Deadpan snarker levels have reached Singularity- Prepare for X Impact, and no I'm NOT Talking about the movie!

... Perhaps I shouldn't write things online after watching Tosh.0

24. Yog

Yog Know what you're doing yet?

How did you get Willow to go out in only bodypaint for clothing? I would have thought she would have fainted from just the thought.

On the other hand... Princess of Helium? Hell, this is Good. With big G. Immortality, scientific knowledge, ability to teleport interstellar distances with your mind.

--[x]Get her a weapon. Ask her what she's familiar with and try to get her something like that. A sword maybe?

25. mc2rpg

Seeing as Wolfram and Hart are deliberately gunning for Buffy I think we are probably better off heading to shrieking girls rather than a soldier that can take care of himself.

26. FurikoMaru

Dude, fuck Buffy. If Buffy dies, fate gets thrown out of joint and things can actually change. Everything Hymn has ever said about Naruto, only now, about this.

27. Carrnage

Carrnage Well worn.

If you wanted that you should have voted for saber lily~...

28. Makahl

Makahl Know what you're doing yet?

29. mc2rpg

Yes, allowing Wolfram and Hart to complete their objective for the night will certainly allow things to change, but I rather doubt it will be a change for the better. Things will be changing no matter what, because the costumes have changed and I rather doubt all the characters are going to return to normal with nothing carrying over after the night ends. It would put a bit of a damper on the quest if we suddenly went back to regular Harmony after all.

30. Biigoh

Complete their objectives? My dear lads, it was already completed half an hour ago.

/mutilates quotes

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014