1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Bully Quest [Worm]

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Biigoh, Jan 17, 2014.

1. serra2

serra2 Not too sore, are you?

If you have a decent alternative, I might switch.

2. Adyen

Adyen Experienced.

[X] Continue the Weekend Out [Write In for whatever you do~]
    -[X] Plan to make Taylor so mailable to your whims that she can act in anyway you want her to.
    [X] You feel that Taylor should be able to be elegant and refined; why, you believe there's an art expo of some sort in town this weekend. Something about creative writing and literature alongside music, you weren't too keen on the details. Still, for an aspiring upper class socialite like yourself it's the perfect place to hone your image and train Taylor to be, at least, capable of being shown to civilized people.
    -- [X] Besides, Taylor should still be very well read and has shown herself to still be musically inclined; she can go over the works you don't quite understand. Like a teacher almost, only she's obeying you and following your instructions; despite being the one holding the lesson
    ---- [X] Of course, this would only be for the day half of your weekend; the rest will be about getting poor Taylor be accustomed to switch from one extreme to another.
    -> [X] Time to take Taylor out clubbing. It will be a wonderful night full of dancing and partying, and Taylor must be able to at least act like she's enjoying herself. Have her have fun with dancing and have Madison teach her how to party.
    [X] Continue to yank Taylor between extremes throughout the week.
    [X] Take her to some theater and plays - you want to change the old Taylor into someone who can become someone else at your whims. Eventually, once you start seeing Taylor become completely frazzled, you want Taylor to be able to call you every morning so you can tell her how she is to act for the day. Bubbly, or quiet. A high class queen-been or an uncaring goth. If she needs acting classes, she will get them.

3. EnderofWorlds

EnderofWorlds Versed in the lewd.

It's way too early to pull this shit; she's not fully broken in. I'd give it another week or so until it's fully hammered in that she does what we want, no exceptions.

4. EnderofWorlds

Do you seriously think she can get away with suicide with us basically owning her sorry ass? Face it, canon Taylor was suicidal and this one's just as bad off if not worse because of no powers. If it's suicide you're afraid of then that's not something we can really affect beyond what we've already done; i.e. taking control of her entire life.

Edit: The point of the drugs is that Taylor breaks and ruins herself, and we fix her up; thereby solidifying that she can't do anything by herself because she's a worthless nobody who has failure engraved into her very soul. Therefore, in order to avoid that she has to follow our orders; because it'll make her happy and not a failure.

5. Adyen

Adyen Experienced.

Actually, I put suicide there because I was typing from my cellphone and I didn't want to write something long, but let me do it now.

1) Suicide becomes much likely because drugs/alcohol reduces inhibitions as well as self control. Drugs and alcohol also removes our control over Taylor - you can't control someone who is not in their correct state of mind. For all we know, she could be a terrible drunk and will lash out at everything and everyone, or break a bottle and start attracting attention. We don't and we should NOT give Taylor a chance to remove our control.

2) We control Taylor - but you're really over-estimating how much control we have. So far, we haven't really been putting her in situations where a fight/flight reaction was required - we've been playing with her life, but we haven't been threatening her with bodily harm. Drugs can remove any sort of self-control that makes her want to be under our control.

3) You've already shown that you're basically looking to push down Taylor's own self-esteem and reinforce our control over her by showing that we're doing a better job of running Taylor's life than she is. But with idea of using drugs, you're saying that we don't care if we harm her body and whatever you do after you get intoxicated isn't our problem. How does this reinforce that we're doing a better job when we actually give her the freedom to leave our control if she uses drugs or become drunk? We can't actually watch her 24/7 (right now), and for all we know she could become a druggy and run (or get kidnapped) away into Merchant territory and we'll never see her again.

Drugs DON'T DO ALL THAT. Fuck, she could be more happy using drugs cause they cause an altered state of mind, and all our work would be undone.

There are a LOT of people who would rather be happy than to be useful - look at real life and why people still do drugs. If she gets hooked, and we try to break her of the habit, she's not going to be happy about us! She's going to be "Why the fuck do I need to be under your thumb when I can be happy at all times while using drugs?"

People who have nothing to lose don't appreciate others trying to remove their only source of happiness. What we need to do now isn't make her happy about something other than us giving her directions in life - it's to remake her so that she is only happy when she's listening to us and giving her drugs is not the way to do that!

Not unless you control the source of the drug, of course. But we don't. So we're not going to.

6. EnderofWorlds

1) Yet another thing that shows how much of a failure she is without her minders, and another opening to come in and 'fix' her; showing that she can't operate without us.

2) Again, we're not doing anything; if it happens, then it's by Taylor's own doing. All we're doing is being model citizens and helping someone who has fallen to drug abuse, assuming that happens, sober and go through rehab to become a productive member of society. Our control over Taylor is based around our good public image, her bad one, and our seeming good yet actually horrible actions; our control is also derived from such, along with some backing from parahuman minion Shadow Stalker. To increase our control we must improve all three attributes, which means Taylor's rep has to get a lot worse; at least when it comes to her being off her leash and 'slipping' away from us.

3) The point of the drugs is that it's Taylor's choice, and that it's a fucking horrible choice; and like a dog who shits on the carpet we're going to rub her face in the mess as we scold her and make her learn from her mistake, in a messy and painful manner. She has to learn that she is utterly useless without us, that anything she does without our intervention turns to complete shit and failure; meaning that we do have to 'allow' some rebellion, so that we can punish and reprimand her so that she learns how worthless she truly is without us. To eliminate any chance of rebellion we have to show that rebellion is ultimately the worse option every time.

Drugs make you feel good, then they wreck your shit; no exception. If she gets drugged up and tries to feel good then we do our best to exacerbate the worse side effects so that the crash is infinitely worse than the high. The idea is to form the idea of, "I managed to get happy on my own! But...everything got worse right afterwards; until Emma came in and fixed everything! But then she punished me and said I did bad...because I tried to do things and think for myself, and I can't do that because I'm a failure. That's why Emma is here, to tell me what to do so I'm not a failure."

Yes, making it so she's happy when she obeys is part of it; but she also has to fully grasp that without our direction she ultimately destroys herself because she's a worthless bitch without direction and made of fail. And yes, we can control whatever source she gets drugs from; that's the glory of having a vigilante minion who looks up to you and does whatever you say.

7. Scope

Scope Versed in the lewd.

What is the odds of accidentally coming across Tattletale? That would be fun.

8. Adyen

Adyen Experienced.

Answering these 3 cause they have the same answer: The point is that you're giving Taylor the choice to chose not to follow our instruction. It doesn't matter if the result is positive or negative - once a freedom is given, taking it back will provoke a negative reaction.

Look at what's happening in Ukraine right now. There are people there saying that they'll fight the Russian army even knowing that they will die in the process for their freedom.

By the way? I disagree with what our control over Taylor is. Our control over her currently is based 1) Her own promise to follow our every command, and 2) the threat of a return to the locker. We're starting to gain control over her actions from peer pressure, but it's not even close to the point it's worth mentioning yet (when that point comes, Taylor will be THANKING us, and it hasn't happened yet).

Drugs wreck shit up, but you don't see the end of the drug trade yet!

if everyone can be so logical about things (oh man this is great right now but bad later so let's not do it!), we wouldn't see people smoking, taking drugs, playing video games etc.

I really do understand your point - I'm saying that what you're proposing is COUNTER to your own point. It's also counter to what I'm trying to suggest - which is provide a positive environment for Taylor while she's under our thumb and give a clean break to who she was and who she should become.
    *stare*

That's... If you seriously think this, I'm not sure what else I can say. You're so drunk on this quest that you're not thinking this through.

9. Malcolmo

Malcolmo Insert custom title here

[X] Plan EnderofWorlds

10. UrsaTempest

UrsaTempest Yuri Fanatic, Archivist

-[X] Plan to make Taylor so mailable to your whims that she can act in anyway you want her to.
    [X] You feel that Taylor should be able to be elegant and refined; why, you believe there's an art expo of some sort in town this weekend. Something about creative writing and literature alongside music, you weren't too keen on the details. Still, for an aspiring upper class socialite like yourself it's the perfect place to hone your image and train Taylor to be, at least, capable of being shown to civilized people.
    -- [X] Besides, Taylor should still be very well read and has shown herself to still be musically inclined; she can go over the works you don't quite understand. Like a teacher almost, only she's obeying you and following your instructions; despite being the one holding the lesson
    ---- [X] Of course, this would only be for the day half of your weekend; the rest will be about getting poor Taylor be accustomed to switch from one extreme to another.
    -> [X] Time to take Taylor out clubbing. It will be a wonderful night full of dancing and partying, and Taylor must be able to at least act like she's enjoying herself. Have her have fun with dancing and have Madison teach her how to party.

...Don't want to go too fast. Right now, it is... well, already quite noticeable. No need to addict Taylor today.

11. fitzgerald

fitzgerald Experienced.

12. Nemonowan

Nemonowan Know what you're doing yet?

13. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

[X] Plan Ender aka You're not Good Enough Link
    1d100=46
    (6:43:07 PM) bii: Gentlemen... I need a 1d100 for Bully Quest
    (6:44:45 PM) Chibi-Reaper: roll 1d100
    (6:44:46 PM) qqdice: Chibi-Reaper rolled 1d100: 99 = [99]
    (6:46:03 PM) bii: choose Emma, Madison, Taylor
    (6:46:04 PM) qqdice: bii selects: Taylor

You had a plan.

It was a simple and delightful plan full of malice and torment. Really, it hinged on the one thing that supported Taylor as a person. The one support that you were now eroding.

Her mother.

Or rather her memories of her mother.

It was clear to you that it was the memories that kept her going, the vision of a better yesterday. It delighted you that she had such an obvious weak point, as it meant you could ground her into the dirt with it.

Ah, you had another spike of pleasure at the notion of Taylor suffering... it felt delicious.

Her weakness was her memories of her mother, you weren't going to take that away from her. Far from it, you were going to help her celebrate that memory.

She now had clothing that would bring to mind memories of her mother, the adjustment to her hair was enough to make it... different. Something that said she wasn't quite good enough.

You were happy to take her as well as Madison and Sophia to the Forsberg Gallery, there was an event going on there. And how could you say no to that?

Creative writing, poetry by local writers, and music by the Brockton Bay Symphony Orchestra. True, it had cost you a pretty penny to get in with your friends and Taylor... but it was worth it to drift about, enjoying some minor tibbits from the buffet table with some sips of juice.

It was fun for you to watch how out of place Taylor was. True, Sophia was quiet as she enjoyed the food and eyed the guests much like a wolf would sheep... but that was normal.

Eventually, the day ended, and the four of you find yourselves in a small fast food restaurant with a view to die for as you looked out across the city and at the bay.

As you looked at Taylor, you smiled possessively. She was yours, all yours to play with. But the poor dear did need to come out of her shell, didn't she?

With that, you got Madison and Sophia to agree to head off to The Cave for the night. You had heard good things about it from some of the other girls at school. That it was the place to go to if one wanted to party and party hard.

And with its warmth despite the air conditioner due to how packed it was as the people danced to the extremely loud music... there was also the matter of the smoke, and lighting...

Was it any surprise that you lost track of Taylor? Amidst the girls in their slut wear and the cute guys...

Sure, Sophia had stumbled for a bit after you lost track of Taylor, but still... you held some concern for Taylor... it wouldn't do, after all for your pet to be hurt or have something happen to her, right?

- - -
    Bully Quest : The Cave
    Worm

- - -​

What Do?
    [X] Continue looking for Taylor
    [X] Phone Taylor and hope the phone wasn't lost
    [X] Go back outside and see if Taylor has gone outside?
    [X] Write In

Tanuki Note : The Bii will NOT be available from Sunday, August the 3rd to August the 8th, due to a work related camping thing. Vote away and do omake... but Bii is gibbing fair warning~

14. Dreadis

Dreadis No idea whats going on

15. Drak4806

Drak4806 Well worn.

16. Xicree

Xicree Destroy and Rejoice!

[X] Go back outside and see if Taylor has gone outside?

17. Anasurimbor

Anasurimbor I trust you know where the happy button is?

Taylor got a pair of very lucky rolls there. But is mere power enough to turn this into Revenge Quest?

18. Deathwings

Deathwings Questionable French Guy

Stranger Trigger most likely. Now we'll see if this keep being No-Consequence-For Being-A-Complete-Sociopath-Cunt-Quest still or if some actual opposition will finally shows up.

19. ShineUCrazyStar

ShineUCrazyStar Grossly Incandescent

Well this is different ...and terrible thing. :-/

Can only hope the dice gods lay down the Bad End for the bullies.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  20. EnderofWorlds

Stranger is quite frankly one of the good options for what we want Taylor to trigger as; she's too moral/pathetic to actively go Imp on us and the isolation quite frankly only further emphasizes the fact that she's a hopeless loner and worthless nobody who has nobody except us. And that's sad. Her superpower is literally telling her that she's meant to be 'Forever Alone'. At that point, carefully handled and with proper action on our parts, she's completely ours.

Because at that point, it means that at least somebody cares about her; even when the whole world's convinced to make her out to be absolutely nothing.

21. Deathwings

Deathwings Questionable French Guy

Or she could have psychopathic breakdown and repeatedly stab Ema with rusty fork. That tend to happen right after Trigger too.

22. UrsaTempest

UrsaTempest Yuri Fanatic, Archivist

Eh, I'm here to see Taylor breaking down and/or stabbing Emma. Either way, it will be interesting!

23. Warslick

Warslick I trust you know where the happy button is?

24. serra2

serra2 Not too sore, are you?

25. Cruentus

Cruentus Getting sticky.

Poor Taylor, it seems this Emma is all malicious Yandere for her.

26. GiftofLove

GiftofLove A Gift From The Heart

I honestly expected it to be a fun reversal where Taylor bullied them. I was disappointed.

27. The Shadowmind

The Shadowmind Well worn.

Without any new influences, potentials for a Tinker,Thinker,Stranger,Breaker, or Changer types power seems to be the possible.

28. Biigoh

Bully Taylor? Madness!

Also, as for what happened to Taylor, that should show up when I next update ^_^;

29. Biigoh

Event Roll~ 1d100=75
    (1:10:25 PM) bii: Okay... I need a 1d100 for Bully Quest
    (1:11:53 PM) qqdice: Shadowmind rolled 1d100: 61 = [61]
    (4:46:48 PM) Bii: choose Mover, Shaker, Brute, Breaker, Master, Tinker, Blaster, Thinker, Striker, Changer, Trump, Stranger, Auuuu
    (4:46:48 PM) qqdice: Bii selects: Tinker

It was an obvious thing, really. When one wanted to get in contact with someone else, they made a phone call.

And didn't you have a cellphone on you? And hadn't you instructed Taylor to pick up and answer her cellphone if it was you calling? This seemed a perfect time to call her.

You just need to find some place where you could talk and hear her. Looking about... it didn't take you too long to find the washroom and venture into it with Sophia and Madison as your escorts, your wing girls as it were.

Thankfully, the washroom was brightly lit, was empty... or mostly empty with one stall in the center being used.

You dialled a number... her phone number.

The surprise came when you heard that distinct ringtone in the used stall and a stammered 'hello?' after what sounds like something being flipped about in the air.

The worrying thing was the sound of plastic hitting the ground. And metal...

Really, the obvious thing to do was what you three did... which was namely get into the unused stalls by Taylor's stall and look in on her.

What you see is very unexpected. Given that it looks like Taylor has gutted your "gift" to her and taken its innards out to use it to make some sort of odd looking crystal and metal device. The sound of plastic? That had been the empty 'shell'.

It looked like Taylor was a cape. You vaguely recalled those capes who made things were called Tinkers. This just made her a more valuable pet, didn't it? Someone who could make fancy toys for you, Sophia and Madison.

You had to smile as you said her name. "Taylor~..."

The shiver from Taylor and that look on her face. How delicious.
    - - -
    Bully Quest : Reach Out and...
    Worm

- - -
    .​
    What Do?
    [X] Lock the washroom door and start... questioning Taylor.
    [X] Escort Taylor into the alley behind The Cave. You have questions...
    [X] Escort Taylor back to the hotel room.
    [X] Write In.

30. Adyen

Adyen Experienced.

qqdice. Why didn't you pick Auuuu??!

[X] Escort Taylor back to the hotel room.
    -[X] Time to check what else she can do...