1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Bully Quest [Worm]

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Biigoh, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

It has been said that Tanuki are too stupid for their own good... full of plot twists and drama!, so who can say if Emma is a para or not... :3

2. The Shadowmind

The Shadowmind Well worn.

So Emma is a Raksha, and she just caused a genre shift?

3. GiftofLove

GiftofLove A Gift From The Heart

Written from my tablet. Cuz I do what I want.

Neurosurgery
    «x.x»

Taylor

At first you don't know what is wrong. Emma, Sophia, and Madison stare at you with a muddied kind of confusion. The looks on their faces are almost... expectant. Almost as if they're waiting for you to do something.

It takes a moment for you to process what just happened. During that time none of them do more than blink at you.

The device.

"Oh.." you say softly.

You look at the machine in your hands with a mix of wonder and apprehension. Elation and anxiety course through you in equal measure. With this, you have the power to fix Emma. To make her into the friend you remember.

To make her yours again.

Somewhere along the line something inside your friend broke, or unbalanced, and the happy, bright girl you grew up with became all dark and jagged edges. For the longest time you had thought that it had been Sophia's fault. Now you knew better. Sophia was just like Madison. Following in Emma's wake. Pulled along by her natural charisma and forceful personality. It was a twisted parallel of your old friendship with Emma.

Now you have the power to grind those sharp edges down, and breathe light back into Emma. But should you?

You bite your lip, unsure.

What you can do, it would be seen by most as utterly reprehensible. If anyone ever learned about it you would be locked away forever. Would it really be that bad, though? The old Emma would have wanted you to save her from this parody she has become, you're sure of that. You were as close as sisters. You loved her, more than anything.

The remnants of that girl are clearly still present inside of Emma. You can see them shining through, every now and then, in the moments when you feel like you just can't take the abuse anymore. That you might break. When she would take you away from the pain and run her hands through your hair, or read to you, until your strength had recovered. Like tiny beams of light through dirty glass.

It would be worth any punishment to get her back. You know it in your heart. Even if you fail, at least you will have tried.

You clench your hands firmly around the device, and look up, meeting Emma's eyes for the first time in over a month. "Emma..." you say, your voice husky. It sounds too loud in quiet of the bathroom.

Emma seems to focus on you, while the other two continue to stare blankly. You swallow, and steel your nerves.

"Emma, come here - please." You half command, half ask.

She wastes no time following your instructions, hopping down from the toilet she's been using to spy at you over the top of the stall. You unlock the door and let her in, shutting it behind her. You turn the latch.

"Sophia, Madison, um - sit down and wait your turn." You tell the other two girls. They follow your directions without hesitation, disappearing behind the wall to wait patiently in their stall.

You take a minute to look Emma over. She really is quite pretty in her outfit. You notice that her pupils are extremely dilated and her breathing is deep and easy. Otherwise she looks fine. Thankfully there doesn't seem to be any immediate damage from the use of your device. No blood trickling from her nose or ears. Good.

You begin.

"Emma, I want you to go back to the way you were before I left for summer camp. I want my cheerful friend back. I want you to be nice again, to - to keep my secrets, and love me, and" once you start you just can't stop. The dregs of the speech you had planned Get washed away in a tidal wave of feelings and impressions. "and hug me, and - and I want to have sleepovers and dress up with you again without you trying to hurt me." You ramble on. Listing more and more things you want to do or experience with her again.

When you're done, you fumble with your device. You lift it until it is level with her eyes. "Look here, Emma". You order.

She does so, focusing her attention on the machine. You press a button and a golden light briefly fills the stall. When your vision recovers Emma is rubbing at her eyes, trying to blink the blurinesss away.

"Ow, my eyes sting. What the heck happened, Taylor?" Emma asks.

You can tell right away that something is different. The way she talks, her tone, they're all different. Warmer. Without the mocking undercurrent that has become so familiar to you over these last few years. Your own eyes begin to sting, but for an entirely different reason.

"It worked!" You whisper reverently.

"What worked?" Emma blinks at you, confusion written all over her face. "What's that in your hand?"

She doesn't seem to remember the last few minutes.

You can't help yourself. You throw yourself at her in a rush and hug her to you tightly. Her sizeable assets squish gainst your much smaller chest. You barely feel any jealousy all. You're too happy.

You have your friend back. For now. The treatment you gave her is only temporary, but you are confident that you can build something more permanent.

"Whoa. What's gotten into you? Are you alright Taylor? You're acting really weird. No one offered you any drinks, did they?"

Until then you would simply have to reapply it every few days. A small price to pay.

-

You stand outside your house some hours later. Emma is there with you. You smile at her from where you stand in front of the door.

"I had a good night tonight. We should do it again sometime." Emma suggests.

You nod happily. It had been fun. After you had fixed Emma, she had spent the rest of the night with you. Helping you fit in. Easing you back into something resembling a social life.

"I'd like that a lot! It was rocky at first, but I think the night ended pretty well. Thank you." You say.

She smiles back at you. Happy that you had enjoyed yourself.

Then she surprises you by leaning in and kissing you softly on the lips. You gasp, and Emma giggles. The feeling of it sends a tingle through you.

She pulls away with a quiet smack. "G'night, Taylor." She says, before turning around and walking towards the bust stop. You can only watch her leave. Cheeks flush.

Maybe.. maybe you should have worded it better when you told her to love you.

"Um.." you will have to fix that during the her next 'therapy' session.

...probably.

Next>>

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
    nox, Selias and kffs like this.
  4. Slayer Anderson

Slayer Anderson Orthodox Heretic

...actually, as nice as GiftofLove's omake would make as a plot twist...I think I understand where Bii is going with the title of this quest now. I'll keep my mouth shut on the subject, though.

5. Warslick

Warslick I trust you know where the happy button is?

[X]Talk to Emma (Are you okay?)

6. GiftofLove

GiftofLove A Gift From The Heart

I present yet another offering to the tanuki.

<<Previous

Neurosurgery
    «x.2»

Emma

You stare at yourself in your bathroom mirror and try to scowl. The face that stares back at you in the mirror with her stupid, mocking smile doesn't even twitch. You scream.

A giggle comes out instead.

'Fucking Taylor!' You snarl in your head. 'When whatever you did to me wears off and I get my body back I'm going to break you. You're going to wish that you had slit your wrists when your mom died.'

Your revenge would have to wait though. As you had quickly found out, and just reaffirmed, whatever her tinkertech flashlight had done made it literally impossible for you to disobey any of her stupid, stupid fucking orders. Seriously, some of the shit Taylor had wanted to do with you was just the dumbest kid shit you had ever heard.

Your hand raises to some hidden script and traces your lips. In the mirror your reflection blushes prettily. It's a scene straight out of a movie. Love-struck girl remembering her first kiss. You feel sick.

You try not to think about it, but like trying to ignore anything, the mere attempt ruins the effort.

Taylor's lips, soft and yielding against yours. Her eyes widen. The way she gasps in surprise and how it makes you want to kiss her even more. The sudden, intense jolt that runs through you when she presses back, just for an instant.

Thinking about it fills the pit of your stomach with disgust.

And the rage that had been sustaining you until now finally gives way to fear.

Even though you weren't all that in to girls, it had felt so good. And that scared you, because it meant that Taylor's tech had the potential to reach even your deepest depths, and rewrite the parts she didn't like.

As you recently found out, there is a lot about you that Taylor doesn't like.

'I won't be your plaything.'You swear hysterically. I'll never be your perfect little doll. I'll find a way out, even if it kills me.

Your reflection sighs.

Your arm raises, and you turn on the water. After washing your face and going about your normal nightly routine you slip into bed.

Your rest is fitful. Full of bright lights and little girls playing with dolls that aren't.

Next?>>

7. Biigoh

Auuuu! @_@

roots likes this.
  8. Anasurimbor

Anasurimbor I trust you know where the happy button is?

There was an interesting edit to the character sheet...

9. Biigoh

Doh ho ho ho... :3

10. Vindictus

Vindictus Experienced.

[X] You hate Emma. And you love her. But you think... Yes, you hate her more.
    -->[X] "Walk to the sinks. Plug them, and fill them with water. Place your head underneath... And then breathe in as deeply as you can."

11. Diller

Diller Versed in the lewd.

[X]Talk to Emma (Are you okay?)

12. Biigoh

[!] 5 Talk to Emma (Are you okay?): (Slayer Anderson, Diller, Warslick, Larekko12, serra2)
    [!] 1 You hate Emma. And you love her. But you think... Yes, you hate her more.: (Vindictus)
    [!] 1 "Walk to the sinks. Plug them, and fill them with water. Place your head underneath... And then breathe in as deeply as you can." (Vindictus)

13. Biigoh

[X] "Are you okay, Emma?"
    (9:18:31 PM) ReinZero: roll 1d100
    (9:18:31 PM) qqdice_: ReinZero rolled 1d100: 30 = [30]

Are you okay? It's a simple enough question. The simplest question in all the world. And you had to admit that part of you was curious, the other part was horrified and terrified that you did this. That you had harmed peoeple, and even if you hated her, part of you still liked her.

And so you spoke up, and asked that oh so simple question. "Are you okay, Emma?"

There was a lazy nod from that girl, your friend, your bully, that hateful girl that you once liked and considered your bestie. "Of course, I'm okay~ Tay~lor."

That drowsy response was a good hint that, no, she REALLY wasn't okay.

Still, you had a rough idea of what your device was suppose to do, which was place people in a suggestive state... you weren't sure if you had been successful given that you had tripped it prematurely and while it was still incomplete. That it seemed to have worked was good news.

But now came the true test. "Emma, Sophia, Madison, why don't you get down and stand by the sink?"

Another simple question, a request in truth... but one that they obeyed. Soon, they were standing before you by the sink. Part of you was elated, while part of you was chittering in terror at the notion that they would wake up and be back to the way that they were,

The question was what now? They would listen to you... but you weren't sure if they would keep doing it, or how far you could go.
    - - -
    Bully Quest : Reversal of Roles
    Worm
    - - -
    What Do?
    [X] Tell them to follow you back to the hotel room.
    [X] One command/request to all of them [Write In Request]
    [X] One command/request to each of them [Write In Request]
    [X] Write In.

nox, llat-2 and Flabbyknight like this.
  14. Adyen

Adyen Experienced.

[X] One command/request to all of them
    -[X] "Ok. Ok. You're all going to treat me the exact same way as you've had before, except for two differences. One, you'll never do anything to prevent me from speaking. Second, whenever I say 'Safeword', you'll stop whatever you're doing and listen to me like you are now."
    -[X] You should stop this. But you love her too. Now, you won't need to fear or hate her...

15. Slayer Anderson

[X] One command/request to all of them:
    -[X] Obey every order I give you prefaced with the phrase "Would you kindly-" Outside of orders issued in conjunction with this phrase, you are to act normally.

16. Yog

Yog Know what you're doing yet?

Because Emma is the main character, and I'm really going to hell for this...

-[X] You will act with my best interest in mind from now on
    --[X] This way, you know you'll be safe, that whatever happens from now on, Emma would care for you as you do for he, and anything she does would be with your interest in heartr.

Maximum tragedy. Because tragedy.

17. serra2

serra2 Not too sore, are you?

-[X] "Ok. Ok. You're all going to treat me the exact same way as you've had before, except for two differences. One, you'll never do anything to prevent me from speaking. Second, whenever I say 'Safeword', you'll stop whatever you're doing and listen to me like you are now."
    -[X] You should stop this. But you love her too. Now, you won't need to fear or hate her...

18. Diller

Diller Versed in the lewd.

19. Alphaleph

Alphaleph Experienced.

[X] Yog

nvm then.

20. The Shadowmind

The Shadowmind Well worn.

Plan Yog looks like the ones that gives the trio the greatest freedom, with the only restriction being how well they could rationalize the action.

Plan Ayden is more closer to being that Taylor likes some of the things they are doing, and hates others. In that Taylor wants to trust Emma, but it afraid of Emma's intentions so she can't trust that Emma is actually trying to help her. Which Emma isn't trying to help at all.

[X]Plan Yog.

21. Adyen

Adyen Experienced.

It's... really the opposite.

My plan allows greater freedom because Emma is still free to do whatever she wants. It's just that if Taylor really finds it over the top or offensive, then she has a safeword.

Yog's basically goes into justifications - if any actions has not a whit of advantage for Taylor, then it wouldn't be done.

22. Xpsi

Xpsi Getting sticky.

Damn, hot.

23. cyberswordsmen

cyberswordsmen I trust you know where the happy button is?

[] "Emma, tell me the real reason you changed. Why did you Betray me?"
    -[] When the horrible truth is revealed resign to fixing Emma so that she can be the good happy person she used to be again.
    -[] Instruct Shadow Stalker to physically assault the next non-parahuman authority figure that gives her an order in her cape identify.
    -[] All three are forbidden from remembering this or even considering you may be a cape unless you instruct otherwise.

Taylor is going to get her friend back one way or another and Shadow Stalker is going to go to jail where she belongs.

EDIT: Vote changed below to account for GM comments.

24. Biigoh

guys.... stalker is still a vigilantee, this is pre Ward!Stalker

25. Yog

Yog Know what you're doing yet?

Which is why I said maximum tragedy. Because Emma is not mentally healthy. Not really. And Taylor isn't either. By giving Emma said instruction, she assures herself that Emma's actions from now on are with her own best interest in mind. Anything else becomes unthinkable. The mental anguish as Emma's actions don't really change at all... Trying to understand why everything she went through was for her own good... Well, as I said, maximum tragedy. Both for Taylor and, in some form, for Emma.

26. Xpsi

Xpsi Getting sticky.

27. Slayer Anderson

Vote Change:

[X]Plan Yog.

28. cyberswordsmen

cyberswordsmen I trust you know where the happy button is?

[X] "Emma, tell me the real reason you changed. Why did you Betray me?"
    -[X] When the horrible truth is revealed resign to fixing Emma so that she can be the good happy person she used to be again.
    -[X] Instruct Shadow Stalker to physically assault the next authority figure that gives her an order.
    -[X] All three are forbidden from remembering this or even considering you may be a cape unless you instruct otherwise.

29. Anasurimbor

Anasurimbor I trust you know where the happy button is?

[X] Plan Yog.

30. MrGazzer

MrGazzer Wabbit

[X] Adyen!

Muhahaha!