1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Bully Quest [Worm]

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Biigoh, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

An evil bunny! Auuuuuuuu!

Nomming away on a human skull!

2. Warslick

Warslick I trust you know where the happy button is?

[X] Adyen!

3. EnderofWorlds

EnderofWorlds Versed in the lewd.

[X] Plan Yog.

Down to hell we go...

4. Nemonowan

Nemonowan Know what you're doing yet?

[X] Adyen!

5. 1986ctcel

1986ctcel Connoisseur.

[X] One command/request to all of them
    -[X] You will act with my best interest in mind from now on
    --[X] This way, you know you'll be safe, that whatever happens from now on, Emma would care for you as you do for he, and anything she does would be with your interest in heartr.

6. redaeth

redaeth Stubborn pedantrist

-[X] You will act with my best interest in mind from now on
    --[X] This way, you know you'll be safe, that whatever happens from now on, Emma would care for you as you do for he, and anything she does would be with your interest in heart.

7. Alphaleph

Alphaleph Experienced.

[X] Adyen

8. Biigoh

Current tally

Plan cyberswordsmen - 1 (cyberswordsmen)
    [!] "Emma, tell me the real reason you changed. Why did you Betray me?":
    -[!] All three are forbidden from remembering this or even considering you may be a cape unless you instruct otherwise.
    -[!] Instruct Shadow Stalker to physically assault the next authority figure that gives her an order.
    -[!] When the horrible truth is revealed resign to fixing Emma so that she can be the good happy person she used to be again.

Plan Yog - 7 (The Shadowmind, Yog, Slayer Anderson, Anasurimbor, EnderofWorlds, 1986ctcel, redaeth)
    [!] One command/request to all of them
    -[!] You will act with my best interest in mind from now on.
    --[!] This way, you know you'll be safe, that whatever happens from now on, Emma would care for you as you do for he, and anything she does would be with your interest in heart.

Plan Adyen - 9 (Adyen, Diller, Xpsi, serra2, MrGazzer, Warslick, Nemonowan, Ridtom, Alphaleph)
    [!] One command/request to all of them
    -[!] "Ok. Ok. You're all going to treat me the exact same way as you've had before, except for two differences. One, you'll never do anything to prevent me from speaking. Second, whenever I say 'Safeword', you'll stop whatever you're doing and listen to me like you are now."
    -[!] You should stop this. But you love her too. Now, you won't need to fear or hate her...

9. Slayer Anderson

Slayer Anderson Orthodox Heretic

Okay, things to consider on this quest:

Sophia, Emma, and Madison are *really* horrible people. The world will thank us for making them less horrible people, even if we brainwash them. Personally, I'm up for neutralizing them until we get the resources to reprogram them in a more...visceral way. Even for those who are up for playing horrible people, I think there's more questing possibilities in playing a brainwashing Taylor than a merely pathetic Sophia & Co.

Shadow Stalker is not part of the Wards yet. There won't be any repercussions from the Protectorate if she gets Mastered...unless, of course, they find out later. Even then, we could probably finagle a probational Wards membership in exchange for 'reforming' villains.

In a more meta-perspective: Question for Bii - Who are we going to be playing for the rest of this quest? Since we've now had a vote or two from Taylor's perspective, I'm just curious whether we're going to be going back to playing as the Terrible Trio or playing as Taylor permanently?

Finally, going the "Evil Brainwashing Mastermind" would give us several career options even if we don't choose to reform villains and "do bad things for good reasons." Coil, specifically, would offer us *a lot of money* in addition to favors and power in exchange for helping to cement his control over the city. I'm actually up for playing a Taylor who's perfectly willing to work with Calvert. We could compete to see who's a more horrible human being!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  10. Adyen

Adyen Experienced.

I'll cut you off here.

If I wanted to play a quest with a brainwashing Taylor, then I would make one or post it in the ideas thread. I came here for a quest that's basically what it says on the tin, and I made that vote so we can continue on similar stuff while having Taylor enjoy the suffering.

Now, theoretically, Yog's would become "Justification Quest", but that would still allow a general freedom for the Trio to do things to Taylor. But that's still acceptable compared to just switching over to "Let's quest with Taylor with a brainwashing power".

I won't say that I'll abandon the quest if we jump over to that, but I'd be sorely disappointed in Bii if he takes that easy route.

11. Slayer Anderson

I'll respectfully disagree here.

It would still be "Bully Quest," it just wouldn't be Emma, Sophia, & Madison doing the bullying.

It would be Taylor as the bully.

12. Adyen

Adyen Experienced.

... Would Taylor do any kind of stuff that the Trio would do?

13. Slayer Anderson

Well, it's really more of a question whether or not we'll vote for her to do stuff similar to the trio's actions, but...

Giving someone complete and utter power over another human being can have...corrupting effects, especially if Taylor learns about the reasons why the school has been overlooking their behavior.

...and, I think it would be best if we kept Emma, Madison, and Sophia aware of what we were doing to them, if unable to act. That would really let them suffer.

14. Adyen

Adyen Experienced.

Thanks, but no thanks. I like the refreshing PoV of someone who knows they're doing shitty things for shitty reasons to advance themselves.

15. Slayer Anderson

That is, of course, dependent on the prediction that we're going back to playing the trio instead of Taylor.

As this is a Bii quest, I'll reserve judgement on that matter. Tanuki can be...tricksy. Swapping the PoV for the quest would be right up his alley.

16. Larekko12

Larekko12 Connoisseur.

I rather think you overstate the horribleness of these people. We know for a fact that two of them just need some serious therapy.

17. Biigoh

[img width=600 height=307]http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b538/lostmagic564/LiesTanukiareinnocent_zpsb5653ac2.png[/img]

18. Slayer Anderson

Hobbits have been shown to be innocent yet tricksy, so it is possible to be both. I find no contradiction between our assertions, tanuki.

19. EnderofWorlds

EnderofWorlds Versed in the lewd.

Honestly; at this point we're pretty much just deciding on how much of a battered wife Taylor is here and whether or not we want to make her more of one or lay off a bit.

20. Curious

Curious Getting out there.

I hope a week isn't too much of a gap.

[X] One command/request to each of them
    -Madison should hook up with a random guy from the club.
    -Sophia should report EVERYTHING to both the PRT and Winslow. Quite literally everything that she's seen. After all, lying is bad and Emma shouldn't do bad things, yes?
    -Emma should tell both her parents and Danny, as well as Winslow, the extent of her bullying campaign. But we were once friends right? Let's let bygones be bygones, shall we? Of course, it should go without saying that Emma should be nothing but apologetic to her old friend through this trying time.

Let's shake up Emma's new status quo, shall we?

21. Adyen

Adyen Experienced.

A bit.

Also Sophia isn't with the PRT right now.

22. Curious

Curious Getting out there.

Ah, whoops. I'll be mindful of that in the future.

And Sophia doesn't have to be with the PRT to report her goings-on. She IS a parahuman, after all.

23. Biigoh

-[X] "Ok. Ok. You're all going to treat me the exact same way as you've had before, except for two differences. One, you'll never do anything to prevent me from speaking. Second, whenever I say 'Safeword', you'll stop whatever you're doing and listen to me like you are now."
    -[X] You should stop this. But you love her too. Now, you won't need to fear or hate her...

(9:28:51 PM) Dreadis: roll 1d100
    (9:28:51 PM) qqbot: Dreadis rolled 1d100: 81 = [81]

It would be... easy, so very easy to crush their minds. To make them into your toys or perhaps pets just because you could.

But it would also be wrong.

After all, hadn't you been saved by Emma? Hadn't she saved you from... THAT? The place where the metal walls crowded around you? Where it was dark. And far too warm and you couldn't move.

She had freed you from THAT place, cleaned you, and clothed you. She had shown you a side that you had forgotten over the past two years.

True, she had been harsh with you after letting you out, had even been not nice to you. But compared to before the... that thing, what she wanted you to do, what she did to you, it was as air.

So, you couldn't and wouldn't do anything bad to Emma.

Instead... you are forced to think long and hard on this before eventually speaking.

"Okay, let's do this." You breath in and out before speaking to the three blank faces before you. "You are all going to treat me the exact same way as you had before, with two differences."

You pause briefly to denote an important point.

"One, you'll never do anything to prevent me from speaking."

That one was key. Truly important, after all... without the ability to speak, you couldn't do a thing, could you?

"Two, whenever I say the word 'safeword', you will stop whatever you're doing and listen to me like you are now."

There, that would ensure that you never needed to fear or hate them [her]. Instead, they were now safe because you could stop them if you needed to.

A clap of your hands, and a briefly murmured command and they were back to the way they were.

That was when Emma's arm glided around your waist. "So... you have powers now, huh?"

You blinked, you hadn't expected her to remember. Or any of them, for that matter, given the interested looks now directed at you. You nodded hesitantly at Emma. "I guess?"

"Why don't we go back to the hotel room and... talk?" Emma's smile was positively interested and almost predatory. It was one you had grown familiar with, and you found yourself shying at it.

"Of... of course, Emma..." The reflexive nod and submission seemed almost natural.

As the four of you stepped out of the washroom... you encounter pandemonium as an orgy of sex and violence raged on the dance floor, you could barely hear the words of the song being played on the speakers... something about fucking and killing...

This... this was bad.
    - - -
    Bully Quest : Mercy is a Virtue
    Worm

- - -
    .​
    What Do?
    [X] Hide in the washroom, call the PRT and police, acting like normal panicky school girls?
    [X] Find another way OUT that didn't involve venturing into the dance floor of the club?
    [X] Retreat back to the washroom and try to tinker up a null zone device to make people ignore you?
    [X] Retreat back to the washroom and try to tinker up something that negated the effect? But this risks the trio breaking free of your requests.
    [X] Write In

RedOrion, nox, llat-2 and 1 other person like this.
  24. Happerry

Happerry The Song to the Flame

[X] Find another way OUT that didn't involve venturing into the dance floor of the club?

25. Xicree

Xicree Destroy and Rejoice!

[X] Hide in the washroom, call the PRT and police, acting like normal panicky school girls?

26. Anasurimbor

Anasurimbor I trust you know where the happy button is?

27. Diller

Diller Versed in the lewd.

-[X] You should probably disappear the Tinker Tech.

28. Larekko12

Larekko12 Connoisseur.

-[x]You should probably disappear the Tinker Tech.

29. Adyen

Adyen Experienced.

30. Deathwings

Deathwings Questionable French Guy

-[X] You should probably disappear the Tinker Tech.