1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Bully Quest [Worm]

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Biigoh, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Deathwings

Deathwings Questionable French Guy

If all of this bullshit cause Taylor to trigger, go bugfuck insane and slaughter the 3 bitches, I will laugh my ass off long and hard. Unlikely though, unfortunately.

Also, Xicree, where do you come up with this stuff ? You have a real talent for coming up with the most depraved bullshit I've ever seen. Not sure if that's a good thing or not.

2. serra2

serra2 Not too sore, are you?

[X] After school, you chill at Sophia's lair with Taylor and Madison... All your best friends in the world together. And poor Taylor playing maid servant... the poor dear needs to get used to following orders afterall. She also needs to be very careful of mistakes... after all if she's so clumsy that she can't do something right... then clearly its in her best interest for you to make her do it over and over and over and over again until it is perfect. Besides Sophia might enjoy having an extra hand to do homework she isn't keen on for her.
    - [X] Call Taylor's dad, tell him Taylor's staying over at your house for a while. So he won't worry.
    - - [X] Won't your dad be so happy to hear you have friends again, Taylor?
    - - - [X] When she finally manages to do something right, clumsy child, you think that you should promise her a reward. You remember curling up together as kids with a good book and taking turns reading together. As a reward, you allow her to rest her head on your lap and simply read to her as if you were children once more... lulling her to sleep.

3. Xicree

Xicree Destroy and Rejoice!

[me=Xicree]laughs.[/me]

Depraved? Wow... You haven't been around the internet very long? Or read any books with REALLY nasty antagonists have you? It the same process as building a villain's actions for me, just applied to a quest's gaming format.

4. Malcolmo

Malcolmo Insert custom title here

[X] After school, you chill at Sophia's lair with Taylor and Madison... All your best friends in the world together. And poor Taylor playing maid servant... the poor dear needs to get used to following orders afterall. She also needs to be very careful of mistakes... after all if she's so clumsy that she can't do something right... then clearly its in her best interest for you to make her do it over and over and over and over again until it is perfect. Besides Sophia might enjoy having an extra hand to do homework she isn't keen on for her.

5. Bloodshifter

Bloodshifter The Bio-Armor Lover

[X]Xicree

I have to agree with Xicree... This stuff isn't THAT bad as to be called Depraved.

Also Taylor isn't broken... This can cause problems later we need to reward her occasionally surprise hugs and turning someone else into Sophia's chew toy is rrcommended.

6. serra2

Even better, start trying to push Taylor into getting involved with the bullying. Reward her for getting involved and doing as told, punish her for disobeying. Basic Pavlovian Conditioning.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  7. skaro

skaro Well worn.

I want Taylor to steal the exam test or break some school law and we as good student caught her red hand.

8. Xicree

Seems like a plan. Lets see how this part goes.

9. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

>_>

<_<

[JK] Plan Bully! All the Bullying~

10. Vindictus

Vindictus Experienced.

[>:D] Plan Bii.

11. Guile

Guile Clothes That Kill Virgins

[X] Call Taylor's dad, tell him Taylor's staying over at your house for a while. So he won't worry.
    [X] Won't your dad be so happy to hear you have friends again, Taylor?

12. mc2rpg

mc2rpg Versed in the lewd.

[X] Xicree

13. Xicree

- [X] Call Taylor's dad, tell him Taylor's staying over at your house for a while. So he won't worry.
    - - [X] Won't your dad be so happy to hear from your friends again, Taylor? We haven't had a sleep over in forever.
    - - - [X] When she finally manages to do something right, clumsy child, you think that you should promise her a reward. You remember curling up together as kids with a good book and taking turns reading together. As a reward, you allow her to rest her head on your lap and simply read to her as if you were children once more... lulling her to sleep.

14. spidermounky92k

spidermounky92k Know what you're doing yet?

[X] After school go to the Broadwalk you new pet needs a collars
    -[X] then you chill at Sophia's lair with Taylor and Madison... All your best friends in the world together. And poor Taylor playing maid servant... the poor dear needs to get used to following orders afterall. She also needs to be very careful of mistakes... after all if she's so clumsy that she can't do something right... then clearly its in her best interest for you to make her do it over and over and over and over again until it is perfect. Besides Sophia might enjoy having an extra hand to do homework she isn't keen on for her.
    -- [X] Call Taylor's dad, tell him Taylor's staying over at your house for a while. So he won't worry.
    - -- [X] Won't your dad be so happy to hear you have friends again, Taylor?
    - -- - [X] When she finally manages to do something right, clumsy child, you think that you should promise her a reward. Your remember curling up together as kids with a good book and taking turns reading together. As a reward, you allow her to rest her head on your lap and simply read to her as if you were children once more... lulling her to sleep.

15. Bloodshifter

May I remind people Madison and Sophia are around... Sophia will not care either way about us enjoying our prey but Madison my find it slightly creepy.

16. Xicree

A valid concern... sept its Emma and Sophia who are the boss. Madison goes with the flow. Besides, she'd be able to see the power games inherent in the action I believe. Its a kind of balance being played here in which Emma is setting herself up as Taylor's Authority. And things like this keep her off balance in ways which are completely out of context to her.

Also, its probably the MOST reaction they've managed to pull from her since they started. Things can go down very strange paths once such power dynamics are established.

17. Scope

Scope Versed in the lewd.

Taylor's dad still thinks Emma and Taylor are friends.

18. WyldCard4

WyldCard4 It's needlessly complicated

- - [X] Won't your dad be so happy to hear from your friends again, Taylor? We haven't had a sleep over in forever.

19. Bloodshifter

Valid Point... Still we will have to set up new prey for Sophia.. but that is Later.

As for the Maid Idea... What are we hoping to get out of it? If we are aiming for reactions from Taylor giving her a <<role>> to fall into even a strange one will let her build back her <<mask>> and become the <<Ideal of maid>>... If we want to drag out more reactions we should attack her from the angle that started it <<terror>> Finding a broom closet and emptying it shouldn't be that hard. Everytime Taylor the clumsy poor thing "fails" in one of her tasks stick her in there for a bit (start at 5 minutes and add another 5 everytime after.) Of course we need to first let her know the 'price' of failure opening it letting her see it telling her what its for...

And after her time in the 'Bad Maid' closet is up we would be there to open it to soothe her and let her know that it was 'needed' because it was her fault to teach her. Also we would need a MAX time otherwise Taylor would do nothing but be in the closet. As well as having Sophia stick her inside as we are the 'Good Friend' and Sophia is 'Enforcer' Madison is the 'Lookout' or 'Whistle Blower'. Of course after Sophia's place depending on what happens we need to keep Taylor with us to cement her dependence to us.

Why do I feel dirty?

20. Guile

Guile Clothes That Kill Virgins

The way I remember it, at least, he knew they'd had a falling out but not that it had turned to bullying.

I mean, presumably he noticed Taylor hasn't had anybody over in like 2 years.

21. Scope

He knew they weren't as close as before. That's about it.

22. minuseven

minuseven low effort life

[X] After school go to the Broadwalk you new pet needs a collars
    -[X] then you chill at Sophia's lair with Taylor and Madison... All your best friends in the world together. And poor Taylor playing maid servant... the poor dear needs to get used to following orders afterall. She also needs to be very careful of mistakes... after all if she's so clumsy that she can't do something right... then clearly its in her best interest for you to make her do it over and over and over and over again until it is perfect. Besides Sophia might enjoy having an extra hand to do homework she isn't keen on for her.
    -- [X] Call Taylor's dad, tell him Taylor's staying over at your house for a while. So he won't worry.
    - -- [X] Won't your dad be so happy to hear you have friends again, Taylor?
    - -- - [X] When she finally manages to do something right, clumsy child, you think that you should promise her a reward. Your remember curling up together as kids with a good book and taking turns reading together. As a reward, you allow her to rest her head on your lap and simply read to her as if you were children once more... lulling her to sleep.

23. Deathwings

Deathwings Questionable French Guy

It's the impression I have of you after the accumulation of all the plans I saw you come up with. Tough I admit that "depraved" isn't the right word for it in insight. My vocabulary is still too limited, I'm not at the "naturally speak English" level yet.

24. Xicree

Fair enough French Dragon ^_^

After all, I couldn't even approach speaking in french. So you got that one up on me.

25. Biigoh

Plan Xicree is the winner here, huh~
    - - [X] Won't your dad be so happy to hear you have friends again, Taylor?

26. Biigoh

double post

27. Biigoh

[X] Taming a wild Taylor... with carrots and sticks.

As with everything, it's always best to make sure you've got everything covered. It's something that daddy told you, to always make sure that your cute little rear is covered because no one else would do it for you. And you had a good ass, you had to admit to yourself. You've even confirmed in the gym showers that only Madison's rear could rival yours, Sophia's was more for those who liked some lean mean athletic action.

Taylor, you had to admit had the girl next door look to her, all she really needed was some confidence and skill at using make-up. Not that you were going to let her gain that confidence, why that would be silly.

Still, that left covering up the tracks. You had done so at the school with splendid skill, to the point where the faculty thought that you were a model student.

Now that you were at Sophia... no, Shadow Stalker's lair, you should do some more covering up.

Which meant that you called the Hebert residence to leave a message on their answering machine. "Hello, mister Hebert? It's Emma... Taylor is spending the night with me."

There and that was done. Taylor's dad now knew that she wouldn't be coming home and wouldn't be worried. Yourself? You just smiled at where Taylor was kneeling before you.

You had to admit that Sophia had taste in hunting down an abandoned office building in the Docks and had tagged it as 'occupied', true it wasn't near any of the gang territory and was actually just outside the Boardwalk. But the main thing was that she had taken the time cleaning top floor up, and had smuggled in pieces of furniture. It was one part hide out, one part lair, and one part home away from home.

She had even named the Stalker Lair. It sounded silly, but it also sounded fun and exciting.

With the electricity that she had hooked up from the grid, it was a cosy little base that had sufficient traps that people weren't going to be randomly assaulting. To even get past the traps, required Sophia to go ahead first in her shadow form to disable them from inside the office area.

Which left you sitting on a sofa with Madison and Sophia with Taylor kneeling before the three of you, dressed only in a bra and panties. The clothes that you had bought for her at the Boardwalk and Market were staying in their bags for now.

"Won't your dad be so happy to hear you have friends again, Taylor?" You drawled out lazily as she swallowed before nodding timidly.

"That's good." You smiled down at her. "But for now, I know you're a clumsy girl and all, but I believe you'll be able to get better."

"So we'll be training you," you beamed down at her.

"Tr... train me?" She swallowed and looked owlishly at the three of you.

You nodded firmly. "We'll get you in shape and properly coordinated. To do that, we'll have you help Sophia here by cleaning up her lair. You'll want to do that, right? If so, you should thank us for giving you this chance."

She took the hint and started to speak with a blush. "Th- thank you Emma, Sophia, Madison, for giving me- me this chance and helping me."

"Good, but since this is training you, there has to be a stick when you mess up and a carrot when you do good." You looked at your companions who nodded at this, it sounded reasonable.

With that you stood up, and had Taylor stand up with a finger beneath her chin to guide her up. "Every time, you make a mistake or mess up..."

You escorted her to the empty closet in the room that you opened up to let her look in. "You will spend 5 minutes in here."

Ah, the way she shivered, you think that she might even have wetted herself if you had actually forced her in there. You turned to look at her now with a firm look. "You'll be a good girl and not need to be put in the bad girl box, right?"

Given that the door slide open sideways, there wasn't any way to actually secure it, and yet... the terror that was in Taylor's eyes. "I'll be a- a- a good girl, Emma."

Your eyes drifted downwards and you found yourself laughing, Madison and Sophia joined your laughter when they saw the spot of wetness on Taylor's panties. You had to correct yourself, she had wet herself... just the slightest bit.

Madison shook her head. "I thought that you were a big girl and not a baby who-who wets herself... I guess we were wrong."

At the laughter and Madison's words, Taylor's face grew red with mortification.

"We- we won't hold this against you, Taylor," You tried to keep a straight face as you looked at her.

She could only looked down in shame and humiliation.
    - - - Sometime later - - -
    .​
    You had to admit that Taylor was good at cleaning, given the way that she had swept and mopped Sophia's lair, before wiping everything down. Almost professional maid in quality.

You didn't even need to punish her.

Madison ended up being bored and was napping, Sophia had gone off on patrol.

And hadn't Taylor's look of surprise at discovering that Sophia was a heroic cape been odd pleasing. As if she couldn't believe that Sophia went out in the evening to stop criminals.

Which left you and her all alone.

"You've actually been a good girl, Tay~lor," You smiled at where she knelt before you. "I should reward you."

You remember curling up together as kids with a good book and taking turns reading together. You smile indulgently at her before patting your lap and allowed her to rest her head there before you took out a book about Alexandria and started to read to her as if she was a child or a pet.

And with that, she was lulled into sleep.

"So had a good night?" You looked at Shadow Stalker as she entered the lair from the roof like a ghost.

"The best, I found some nazis and showed them that it wasn't a good idea to go outside of Empire territory," Your Shadow Stalker said with a smirk as she took off her mask. "You?"

"Oh, had some fun... and Taylor didn't mess up. So I rewarded her." You shrugged. "Have to use carrots and sticks when taming things, right?"

She snorted and shook her head before sprawling on the other sofa with her legs over the arm rests. "I guess... I'm just surprised you're being so nice to her."

"Am I?" You smirked at Sophia and stroked Taylor's hair possessively.

- - -
    Bully Quest | Carrots and Sticks
    Worm

- - -​

What Do?
    [X] The next day, Taylor needs to break up with her new friend...
    [X] The next day at school, Taylor follows you, Madison or Sophia around like a pet...
    [X] The next day after school, you get Taylor a cellphone... it'll be like old times...
    [X] Write In.

shashenka, seba5609, nox and 4 others like this.
  28. Happerry

Happerry The Song to the Flame

[X] The next day after school, you get Taylor a cellphone... it'll be like old times...

29. serra2

[X] The next day after school, you get Taylor a cellphone... it'll be like old times... get Taylor a cute pink cellphone with a nice case with something cute running into a tree. You know doing something nice for her... and also so she can call us to ask for permission to do things she wants to. Oh and just cause we remembered it, we can put on her mother's favourite song as the ring tone ^_^ Cause you know best friends we remember these things, all the good things in life.
    -[X] Speaking of which, We should really check out this friend of Taylor's, see if there is any dirt we can find on her. It wouldn't do for Taylor to be associating with the wrong crowd, now that she has us looking out for her.

30. Scope