1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

I will become God-Harem King of the World! [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Deathwings

Deathwings Questionable French Guy

[X] Plan Smuthunter

2. Mu-Sensei

Mu-Sensei No Work, No Life.

[X] Plan Smuthunter

3. Heaven Canceler

Heaven Canceler Behind You!

[X] Continue the fight

You backpedal away from Dohnaseek, ducking between the shelves as he dives at you, spear swinging wildly. As you round a corner on the retreat you catch sight of several bags of cooking flour stacked on a shelf and an idea comes to you. Didn't your science teacher once say something about dust being highly flammable?

When Dohnaseek comes around the corner you meet him with a bag of flour to the face. Your aim isn't much good, but it doesn't need to be: your opponent contemptuously bats the projectile away with his spear, cutting it open and spilling a cloud of dust particles over his still-flaming wings. You duck around another corner just in time to avoid getting flash-burned by the resulting miniature explosion.

4. Threadmarks: Issei's Awesome Adventures: Fluttering of Wings (Part 3)
    Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

[X] Plan Smuthunter
    -[X] Two-die Stunt

----

“COME HERE!”

“With you swinging such a big stick around? No chances!”

“AAAARGH!”

You backpedal away from Dohnaseek, ducking between the shelves as he dives at you, spear swinging wildly. You’re done it now: he is so angry that he will probably crush your body until you’re nothing but red paste.

As you round a corner on the retreat you catch sight of several bags of cooking flour stacked on a shelf. Wait, didn’t your science teacher once say something about dust being highly flammable?

You grin.

When Dohnaseek comes around the corner you meet him with a bag of flour tossed to his face. Your aim isn’t much good, but it doesn’t need to be: your opponent contemptuously bats the projectile away with his spear, cutting it open and spilling a cloud of dust particles over his still-flaming wings.

FFFOOOSSSH!!

You duck around another corner just in time to avoid getting flash-burned by the resulting miniature explosion.

“AAAAAHHHH!!!”

Dohnaseek is now completely on fire. For a moment he flails wildly before turning back and running out of the shop. When you cautiously peek outside and see him running away like a drunkard riding a machine you decide that, no, he isn’t run away: he’s just in so much pain he doesn’t know what he is doing.

’Will he survive?’ You ask the Dragon in your head.

[Strange question, but yes: Fallen Angels’ bodies are sturdy. However he will feel it for a while.]

[You should have finished him.] Bright remarks.

You don’t reply. On an intellectual level you are acutely aware that with the path you chose a day when you will need to take a life is inevitable, but you will only do it if the other guy truly deserve it and there are no other choices. And Dohnaseek hadn’t done enough to warrant a death sentence.

You hear a door opening. “What is happening here? MY SHOP!”

Uh-oh.

[] Run.
    [] Explain?
    [] Write-in.

After that, you...

[] Inform Rias-sempai of the Fallen Angel’s attack.
    [] Keep quiet about it.

5. Silver W. King

Silver W. King King of Adventures

[X] RUN!
    [X] Inform Rias-sempai of the Fallen Angel’s attack.

Should we do something like shouting "IT'S THE CHURCH'S FAULT!", since you know, technically it is. From a certain point of view.

6. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

[X] RUN! once you are outside and break line of sight use Monkey leap technique to get up to the roof tops then use those to get as far as possible from here.

7. Deathwings

Deathwings Questionable French Guy

[X] Silversun17

8. P_D

P_D Know what you're doing yet?

[X] Silversun17

While the idea of Issei trying to convince the shopkeeper that this has a perfectly reasonable explanation is amusing, i don't know if our social stats are high enough to succeed.

9. Drakebane

Drakebane Well worn.

[X] RUN! once you are outside and break line of sight use Monkey leap technique to get up to the roof tops then use those to get as far as possible from here.

10. Larekko12

Larekko12 Connoisseur.

[X]Explain.
    -[X]You suck at lying. So you decide not too. After the sent of smoke still hangs on you. Dismissing Boosted Gear. you begin. "Oji-San Run! There's some crazed pyromaniac running around lighting flour on fire!.

11. fitzgerald

fitzgerald Experienced.

[X]Explain.
    -[X]You suck at lying. So you decide not too. After the sent of smoke still hangs on you. Dismissing Boosted Gear. you begin. "Oji-San Run! There's some crazed pyromaniac running around lighting flour on fire!.

12. darklord

darklord Versed in the lewd.

13. MHLord

MHLord Why hello there.

[X]Explain.
    This sounds hilarious.

14. Mu-Sensei

Mu-Sensei No Work, No Life.

[X]Explain.

Prince Charon likes this.
  15. Ubylkoen

Ubylkoen Not Ganondorf.

[X]Explain.

16. BobTheNinja

BobTheNinja Horny Aspiring Multiversal Adventurer

[X]Explain.

17. Happerry

Happerry The Song to the Flame

18. Malcolmo

Malcolmo Insert custom title here

19. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

[X]Explain.

20. Heaven Canceler

Heaven Canceler Behind You!

[X]Explain.

21. Alexander

It's a tie between Explain and Run.

Vote again: the first to receive three votes is the winner.

22. overmind

overmind Ruler of the Swarm

Can't we do both? Explain while we run?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  23. Silver W. King

Silver W. King King of Adventures

24. hunter09

hunter09 Versed in the lewd.

[X] RUN!

25. overmind

overmind Ruler of the Swarm

Oh what the hell, let's move this along.

[X] RUN!

26. Threadmarks: Issei's Awesome Adventures: Fluttering of Wings (Part 4)
    Alexander

----

Now let's see: do you have what it takes to explain why his shop is trashed and is burning, alongside your presence there?

Nope.

You bolt outside and use Monkey Leap Technique to jump on the rooftop of the next building. From there you do you best interpretation of a ninja as you leap from rooftop to rooftop in order to get as far as possible.

----

The next morning on the newspaper there are two articles of interest: one is about unknowns, probably thugs, trashing a food shop and running away before identification. You breath a sigh of relief as the article confirms the shopkeeper has an insurance.

The second is about the sightings of a man running around while on fire.

You grin.

----

"That was reckless Issei-kun." Rias chastises you after you tell her about the encounter with Dohnaseek. "We gave that bracelet to you exactly for situations like this. You could have been killed."

"I know, I know." You scratch the back of your head. "It's just that..."

"What? Why did you decide to face the Fallen Angel by yourself?"

"Why, uh?" You turn and stare outside the window. "I thought about it. And...I suppose I wanted to test it myself: the difference in power between me and them. I know I can rely on you all, but it doesn't just sit right with me to step back and be protected without doing nothing."

"...And what are your conclusions?"

You look back at her. "I won only by luck and because he underestimated me, not completely but greatly."

She sighs. "At least you recognize the truth of your errors. But next time they will not underestimate you anymore, so please summon us: they will probably cease the attacks altogether if they see you are under my protection."

"I will." You nod seriously. "You have my word."

"Good. Although, you may have gained some useful info." She puts a finger under her chin. "The Fallen Angel said something about a 'nun' arriving soon and a 'procedure' to steal Sacred Gears, right?"

"Yes."

"The only members of the Church willing to associate with Fallen Angels are those excommunicate by it, like Stray Exorcists. That their leader wants to wait for her to arrive to attack you could mean many things, but I am not sure which one. While for the procedure...methods to remove a Sacred Gear from the user and transfer it to another person exists, but they are not something that the average Fallen Angel would possess. In truth their use is strictly regulated."

"...You think they are backed by someone high in the chain of command?" You finish for her.

"Yes." She frowns. "I don't like it: I can handle a rouge cell, but anyone worth mentioning should know that this town is my territory. This may run deeper than I thought."

She takes out her cellphone and starts typing. "I will ask someone to investigate. For now lay down Issei-kun, alright?"

"Of course Bucho."

Adventure: Fluttering of Wings. Completed!

-1 hour to total amount of Training Time

+3 Xp for making the Fallen Angel retreats
    +5 Xp for completing the quest
    ----

Select your next adventure. Multiple choices are possible.
    [] Abandoned building
    [] Kiba's request
    [] Haunted house
    [] Shady district
    [] Creepy shack
    [] Stop with the adventures
    [] Write in? (Plan your own adventure!)

27. John At Dawn

John At Dawn Seeker of Answers

[X] Kiba's Request

Time to get our Bro on.

28. Heaven Canceler