1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

I will become God-Harem King of the World! [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Deathwings

Deathwings Questionable French Guy

[X] Kiba's Request.

2. Tetsurō

Tetsurō Communist Penguin

[X] Kiba's request

3. Malcolmo

Malcolmo Insert custom title here

[X] Kiba's request

4. P_D

P_D Know what you're doing yet?

[X] Kiba's request
    23.5 hours of spare time left.

5. Silver W. King

Silver W. King King of Adventures

[X] Shady district

6. shiki11

shiki11 Know what you're doing yet?

[X] Kiba's Request

7. Pipeman

Pipeman Well worn.

[X] Kiba's request

8. darklord

darklord Versed in the lewd.

[X] Kiba's Request

9. Happerry

Happerry The Song to the Flame

[X] Kiba's request

10. Threadmarks: Issei's Awesome Adventures: Kiba's Request... Has just begun? (Part 1)
    Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

[X] Kiba's request
    (I was going to write Day 3 first, then I realize that for this you will need a lot of planning to pull it right. So enjoy.)
    ----

Thirty minutes ago you received a call from Kiba.

Only a few days passed since you become a (semi) member of the Occult Research Club, but even without the same closeness that being part of the same peerage gives you are on good terms with them.

Rias-sempai is not only hot and gentle, she also shares your hobby for Japan's entertaining industry (though she likes magical girls, while you prefer tokusatsu heroes).

Akeno-sempai is your teacher in the magical arts. She is strict, but you can see your progresses make her very happy.

Koneko-chan is...quiet, for a lack of better words. Up until now the best you managed is to eat sweets together (the others were there too, but well).

And there is Kiba-san. Once you were jealous of him, for his good-looks and his personality. But after your Exaltation and successive airbrush the differences were pretty much shot to the moon. That's why, once the hate and jealousy disappeared, you were able to see the fakeness of his smile.

That's right. You are not sure how and what it means, but the constant smile he has on his face...it just doesn't seem natural.

And you don't know how to react. Frustrating.

Anyway, you are now here, in front of a large house in a rich residential area far away from your house. You check again and, yes, this is the address Kiba gave you: he said that he needs help with a client's request and that your help would be much appreciated.

Strangely his voice was shaking. You wonder why?

You call Kiba's number. "I'm here. Do I need to ri-"

"Issei-kun! Come in! Come in! The door is open."

Again, his voice doesn't sound exactly right. What the...?

The moment you enter Kiba latches onto your arms and drags you inside. "Issei-kun! Thank Maou-sama you came." He looks in another direction. "Here's the guy I told you about! If there is someone who can grant your wish, it's him!"

No really, what is happening? What is Yuuto talking about?

"Welcome-nyo." A really thick voice, a guy's voice, says. Huh? "Nyo"? Did he just say "Nyo"?

You look ahead and see the most terrifying thing you have even seen in your (short) human life.

[img width=600 height=529]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/mike211/Mil-tan.jpg[/img]

A humongous body. And an overwhelming presence.

It’s an enormous guy with incredible muscles wearing a gothic-lolita outfit and a twig.

If you look carefully, the buttons on the outfit looks like they are about to fall off. There also some places in his outfit which looks like it’s about to get ripped.

...You think you are going to puke.

[*Yawn* What's all this ruckus abo-HOLY SH*T! F*CK! WHAT THA F*CK IS THAT?!?!]

[It's a Raksha! Quick, find something made of iron and crush his skull!]

"W-W-Wish...?" You manager to stutter out.

"I want you to turn Mil-tan into a Magical Girl-nyo. Devil-san said you are great mage that can do anything-nyo."

You slowly turn and stare with pupils the size of pins at the sweating Kiba. "What. The. F*ck." You half-whisper, half hiss.

"The wish is impossible. It can't be done. But Mil-Tan wouldn't give up." He says.

"Then why did you involve me?!"

"I'm scared..."

You traitor!!!! You betrayed the bro-code! Kamina-sama is rolling in his grave! No, he is spinning so fast that if he were hooked up to a turbine he could power the energy needs of the entire planet!

"Please give Mil-tan fantasy-like powers-nyoooooo!"

'Help!'

[] ....Seriously, what do one say in a situation like this one? (write-in)
    ----

I really, really want to see how you will escape this one. Yeah.

11. hunter09

hunter09 Versed in the lewd.

Hahahahahhahhahahahahaha!!

Athain and Sol Mark-1 like this.
  12. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

[X] "Okay we're likly going to have to do this in a roundabout fashion. you're need to have Kiba-san acquire the materials I need to create a magical item for you. I should also warn you that making sure the item won't harm you can take time."
    -[X] if the client protests point out that all magical girls have a trinket that they need to access their powers.

Prince Charon likes this.
  13. Emral282

Emral282 Touch Fluffy Tail

[X] "Okay we're likely going to have to do this in a roundabout fashion. you're need to have Kiba-san acquire the materials I need to create a magical item for you. I should also warn you that making sure the item won't harm you can take time."
    -[X] If the client protests point out that all magical girls have a trinket that they need to access their powers.
    -[X] Find out what general theme your client wants his powers in. While it would take too long to go over exactly what powers you can and cannot give with the item making sure that the client gains powers he likes is paramount never coming back here again.

14. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

There is juice all over my computer screen but it is totally worth it.

There are in fact several ways that we can give Mil-tan superpowers, actually. The one that comes to mind immediately is the Lore charm Soul-Enlightening Beneficence, which would allow us to enlighten Mil-tan's essence. Problem is it's an essence 4 charm and is kind of out of our way compared to the combat and occult focus we want to grind for. The other option might be in Terrestrial Circle Sorcery if we design a spell for a similar purpose.

Whoa whoa whoa, slow down there tiger. Crafting an item is not the way to go about this. That is an extremely time-intensive solution which we would need to invest heavily in Craft charms and dots to make even vaguely possible.

15. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

Or we contract it out and use the meterials Kiba gathers to pay the person who does it for us.

16. John At Dawn

John At Dawn Seeker of Answers

Am I the only one wondering weather we should grant the wish at all? Magic is meant to be a secret, giving the man-child superpowers isn't a good way to keep that secret.

17. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

Fantastic. How many master crafters are there in DxD anyways? I can only think of Azazel and that one guy who researches the Evil Piece system from book 10 or whatever it was. I sincerely doubt either of them could be called on to help with this even if we knew how to get in touch with them.

Mil-tan wants to be a magical girl. Keeping the magic a secret from people would have to be part of a package deal.

This is tricky. If we could find a way to get in touch with Leviathan she might have some ideas, but to reach her we'd probably need to go through Sona first and that requires a ton of both influence and IC knowledge that we don't possess.

18. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

But whatever we do, at all costs we must avoid Mil-tan being so grateful that he tries to join the harem. Even if our solution involves actually turning him into a girl for whatever reason. :p

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  19. P_D

I... I have no words. I have no idea if i should laugh or cry.

What the fuck should we do about this? What the fuck can we do about this?
    Maybe Bright has a point? Can we just crush this... creature? Ridding the world of this abomination would be a good thing, right?
    There are some Lore charms that could do something like empowering mortals but those require motes commited to keep them effective and we don't have the time or essence to get those so that's out, we could try teach it magic the old way but i don't know if that's even possible, we could try craft an item but it's way too time consuming... What other options do we have... If we knew someone capable of making something for this, we could call in a favour but we don't have such luck... Maybe Rias can make it a devil? She does like magical girls. Or we could just suggest it and then bail fast.

I have no idea... no idea...

20. Selias

Selias Well worn.

[X] See if Bright-sensei has some way to turn... Mil-tan... into a magical girl.

21. Pipeman

Pipeman Well worn.

Am I the only one thinking we should just social fu our way out of this for now?
    Didn't even canon Issei manage to get out of this with only moderate trauma this way?
    Would probably be a lot easier if I remembered how exactly this went in canon, but I'm afraid I've thoroughly repressed it all.

HiMyNameIs_REDACTED_ likes this.
  22. P_D

I whole heartedly approve of this plan. We have no reason to deal with this. We have no means to deal with this. Let's push it on somebody else and forget all about it, like anyone who ever read DxD.

23. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

Ooh, idea!

*EDIT*
    [X] "But Mil-tan, a magical girl's power has to come from her love and compassion, remember? If I gave you magic it would just be normal magic, not magical girl magic. And I don't know any fairies or talking cats (NEVER EVER MENTION KONEKO) who might be able to help. But you already have the heart of a magical girl just by wanting to fight for love and justice, so you already have all the important stuff!"

24. P_D

[X]Plan Smuthunter.

This is seems like the best way to go, unless somebody actually comes up with a plan to turn Mil-tan into a magical girl.

EDIT: Vote changed.

25. Nervaqus987

Nervaqus987 Well worn.

Well, we could turn her into a Magical Girl.

We'd just need enough Craft to make an Infinite Resplendence Amulet, a Stone of Gender Transformation(or an artifact to do the same), and then Enlighten her Essence through either our own Solar Charms or through a Thaumaturgical Ritual.

From there, we either induct her into the Terrestrial Circle of Sorcery and then make her a Metasorcerous Phylactery or else some appropriate Terrestrial Martial Art(which we'd probably have to make ourselves).

Not counting whatever options we may have from the DxD side of things.

So it's doable, just a pain in the ass.

26. Disminded

Disminded Versed in the lewd.

[X] "But Mil-tan, a magical girl's power has to come from her love and compassion, remember? If I gave you magic it would just be normal magic, not magical girl magic. And I don't know any fairies or talking cats (NEVER EVER MENTION KONEKO) who might be able to help. But you already have the heart of a magical girl just by wanting to fight for love and justice, so you already have all the important stuff!"

Glorious solar bullshit, activate!

27. shiki11

shiki11 Know what you're doing yet?

28. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

I pity the first adorable looking magical creature that this guy spots.

29. Emral282

Emral282 Touch Fluffy Tail

Changing vote to:

30. Larekko12

Larekko12 Connoisseur.

... I don't think we can quite spin that bulshit.