1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

I will become God-Harem King of the World! [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

I can't answer well right because I am writing on my cellphone, but:

Smuthunter, Dimensionist: stop this argument, no name-calling.

I will answer any question to resolve this: just ask.

2. Selias

Selias Well worn.

Okay, now we can stop arguing about it.

3. Dimensionist

Dimensionist Grand Master of Apologism, Keeper of the Faith

Okay, we'll stop the argument.

Alex, what is the possibility of us fulfilling Mil-tan's wish in a year, provided we had help from the Devil and Onmyoji side, as seems likely?

4. John At Dawn

John At Dawn Seeker of Answers

I'm still questioning the wisdom of granting the wish at all.

5. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

I want to see the shenanigans Mil-tan gets into.
    Hmm...Puella Magi Mil-tan Magica does have a wonderful ring to it.

6. Alexander

It depends on the method of course but if all variables are favorable (to obtain which you have to be either very lucky or abusing the hell out of Charms) finding the method to transform a man into a woman and give he/her magical powers is a possibility.

Of course, you are aware that every method has his price, either by time needed to obtain it to side-effects, right?

I suggest you make "hypothesis" for "if this will be confirmed at true, we may attempt this other" and reserve "plans" for "things I am aware are true". I think that the lack of distinction between the two is what causes the most misunderstanding.

7. John At Dawn

So... What's the current vote count?

8. BobTheNinja

BobTheNinja Horny Aspiring Multiversal Adventurer

Just wondering, when Issei gets around to forming intimate relations and building his harem, will this transition to an NSFW Quest? Or will we keep any naughty stuff in a separate NSFW thread?

9. Alexander

Tally? What won?
    I will open a separate NSFW thread.

10. John At Dawn

I'm fairly sure the option that won is the one where we bullshit our way out of this.

EDIT:

[X] "But Mil-tan, a magical girl's power has to come from her love and compassion, remember? If I gave you magic it would just be normal magic, not magical girl magic. And I don't know any fairies or talking cats (NEVER EVER MENTION KONEKO) who might be able to help. But you already have the heart of a magical girl just by wanting to fight for love and justice, so you already have all the important stuff!"

This one. I think.

Also, Kiba own us for this. A lot.

11. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

There's a handful of votes for several plans. One is the inspiring speech plan (and for the last time, it's not bullshit) which has a handful of votes, three or four for "promise to work on it as soon as possible while still giving the inspiring speech" and what appears to be about eleven or twelve for "admit we can't do it now but plan to look into it later". I can't tell easily how many votes the other options have but the last one looks like it has the lion's share to me.

12. megrisvernin

megrisvernin Connoisseur.

My vote Count. I counted 14 votes for accepting the quest, 8 votes for social-fuing our way out of it. The plan with the plurality of votes, & a strong majority of votes for accepting the quest was Smuthunter's latest plan.

[X] "But Mil-tan, a magical girl's power has to come from her love and compassion, remember? If I gave you magic it would just be normal magic, not magical girl magic. And I don't know any fairies or talking cats (NEVER EVER MENTION KONEKO) who might be able to help. But you already have the heart of a magical girl just by wanting to fight for love and justice, so you already have all the important stuff!"
    Number of Votes:8
    Disminded
    shiki11
    Silversun17
    Emral282
    staplesdex2
    Eler0
    protoss16
    megrisvernin

[X]"Saa. Mil-tan. I do believe that I could help you," you start drawing out the emphasis,:" but it would be a monumental effort, the quest of a lifetime requiring heart, dedication and loyalty to a cause, the cause of love and JUSTICE!" you pronouce clenching a fist and focusing your vision deep into his face letting the disconcerting parts of his appearance fall away. The sun choses hit just the right angle to cast a radiant aura across you. Intimidating and inspiring. " I would need your absolute loyalty, and you will need absolute conviction! To attempt to become the hero would destroy the weak hearted and unleash monstrous consequences. The evil spirits that plauge this land will devour the weak that take this journey and I will not take them by my side. Mil-tan I demand of you and answer, are you hard enough? " There that should be intimidating enough that he forgets this whole thing an d spares the public.... or inspiring enough he dedicates himself whole hearteded to being a hero. Eh a good deed either way I guees.

[X]Presence Excellency.
    Number of Votes:1
    Larekko12

[X] "I have to say that I don't know a spell to turn you into a magical girl right away, but do not worry! There are a number of leads for this and I am going to research for a way to fulfil your wish."
    - [X] "Insert-Speech on how Mil-tan already has a great personality and love and compassion, but that we will do our best to add the Magic as soon as possible."
    -- [X] Work on a technique to give Mil-tan magical powers in your free time. Maybe ask Buchou if we can take a look at the things she uses to turn others into devils and explain how they work so we have a basis for our work.
    Number of Votes:3
    Bfldyq
    overmind
    Dimensionist

[X] "Mil-tan, Kiba-san is a dirty liar. I am a magician, but I am only an apprentice who barely knows any more than you do. However! Your dedication to the cause of love and justice inspires me! Because I don't know what can be done, I also don't know what is impossible! Therefore, though it may take me many months or years, if ever I should find a way to grant you this wish, I will absolutely do it, on my honor as a man!"
    [X] Sidequest: Magical Man Child Mil-tan Unlocked!
    Number of Votes:10
    Smuthunter
    P_D
    Heaven Canceler
    Pipeman
    Walkir
    BobTheNinja
    Deathwings
    Fellgar
    MHLord
    Selias

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  13. Malcolmo

Malcolmo Insert custom title here

14. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

I see Walkir listed on both the social-fu and acceptance options.

15. Walkir

Walkir Super Happy Awesome Fun Time On Vacation

That's because I changed my vote to Plan Smuthunter

16. megrisvernin

megrisvernin Connoisseur.

Adjusted.

17. Threadmarks: Issei's Awesome Adventures: Kiba's Request... Has just begun? (Part 2)
    Alexander

[X] Plan Smuthunter
    ----

What to do? What to do?

Granting his wish? As if! Ridding off the world of this...this thing may be the best course of action beside murder, but you don't have the freakiest idea about how to do it.

'Do I?' You ask your local residents.

[Why bother? It's a Raksha, if it wants to change form it only needs to narrate it.]

'It's not a Raksha, whatever that is. It's a...human. Kinda. Sorta.'

[...This world has the strangest mutations. So, regarding this 'magical girl' business, judging from your memories on it I can think of a few rituals and Artifacts that can produce sufficiently similar results.]

'Really?'

[You cannot do or build any of them right now. Alone it will take months, even years to do any of those methods. You would have better luck searching in the local magic system. But considering the Devil said the wish cannot be granted...]

Damn. Well, compared to Kiba you have a chance, it only requires time. But you don't know if Mil-tan would agree to wait for so long.

[Use First Presence Excellency.]

'...Is it another Charm? Is there anything that a Charm cannot do?'

[Very few things.]

Oh well. Time for an inspirational speech!

"Hear me out!" You shout and jump on a nearby table. "Mil-tan, Kiba-san is a dirty liar."

Kiba-sempai pales.

"I am a magician, but I am only an apprentice who barely knows any more than you do. However!" You put a hand over your heart. "Your dedication to the cause of love and justice inspires me! Because I don't know what can be done, I also don't know what is impossible! Therefore, though it may take me many months or years, if ever I should find a way to grant you this wish, me and Kiba will absolutely do it, on our honor as men!"

Kiba shakes his head quite vigorously.

"Nyooooo!" Mil-tan grabs both you and Kiba's hands and squeezes. Hard. "Thank you magician-san! I also feel the passion burning in you-nyo!

Mil-tan puts on a big smile with his scary face after he wipes his tears.

"Let's watch 'Magical Girl Milky Spiral 7 Alternative' together–nyo. The story about the magic starts from there–nyo."

Thus your long night begins.

----

"Traitor." Kiba mutters.

"Pot calling the kettle back." You reply. "You called me only to haul your ass out."

In the end you watched the anime DVD till morning with Mil-tan. The anime wasn't bad, but the company was atrocious. Now the two of you are walking back home as the sun rises.

He flinches. "Did you see that? I met a lot of perverts, but that takes the cake!"

"It lessens the fault, it doesn't erase it." You sigh. "Forget that. Now, do you have an idea about how to grant his wish?"

Kiba stops. He turns around very slowly and stares at you. "You...are seriously considering doing that?"

"What do you think would happen if we don't?"

She shudders. "Touché. The fact remains that I can't grant this wish!"

"We don't need to." You reply. "It would suffice to partially replicate them. Even if they don't work the same they will do as long as they appear the same."

"For example,-" You assume a "The Thinker" pose. "-the Evil Pieces. The Bishop pieces grants magical talent, right? We can build a version that instead of the race change the gender."

"...Are you talking about the system that even after more than a hundred years only his creator understand?" Kiba raises an eyebrow. "The creator being Ajuka Beelzebub, one of the Four Mao? The greatest genius even born into Devil society? And you not only want to replicate his work, but also change it to suit your need?!"

"Believe me, I know. Himejima-sempai already explained Devil History to me. But I am grasping at straws here."

"...I may have an idea, but it's a last resort. Koneko-chan once told me some Onmyouji use a method where a spirit is bound to a human, granting the latter access to the spirit's powers. And since many spirits can shapeshift..."

"...Isn't that, I don't know, extremely dangerous?"

"Yes, there is the risk the spirit may eat your soul. That's why I said it's a last resort."

"Considering Mil-tan, it's the spirit that risk to be eaten." You snark.

"Quite. But as a rule I don't propose possibly suicidal plans to clients." He snarks back.

So right now you have three possible options, but they either are very time-consuming, ridiculously difficult or extremely dangerous.

What should you do?
    [] Bright's Methods
    [] Evil Pieces Variant
    [] Spirit Possession
    [] Look For Something Else

Adventure: Kiba's Request...Has just begun?

-8 hours to total amount of Training Time

+2 Xp for making Mil-tan happy

Select your next adventure. Multiple choices are possible.
    [] Abandoned building
    [] Haunted house
    [] Shady district
    [] Creepy shack
    [] Stop with the adventures
    [] Write in? (Plan your own adventure!)

18. John At Dawn

Well, that was a waste of time. Kiba, you have disappointed me greatly.

[X] Shady district
    [X] Write in? (Plan your own adventure!)
    -[X] Rias has asked you to attend a hunt for a Stay Devil with her and the others.

Because canon event.

19. Silver W. King

Silver W. King King of Adventures

[X] Evil Pieces Variant
    [X] Shady district

20. MHLord

MHLord Why hello there.

[x] Shady district

21. P_D

P_D Know what you're doing yet?

Looking at the options, spirit posession is the one we could probably learn pretty soon but it is also the one most like to go wrong, Bright's method would take way too much time and resources, and Evil Piece variant is the trickiest one to get access to and even then difficult to actually complete. With our time frame of three years we could probably complete any of them so it's a question of how much time and effort do we want to devote to this.
    I'm tempted to go with the Evil Piece method just because that's something we could probably apply to other people once/if we learn how to do it and it'd certainly be an impressive achievement.
    [X] Evil Piece Variant

15.5 hours of spare time left.

[X] Shady district

22. another advent

another advent Not too sore, are you?

[X] Evil Pieces Variant
    [X] Shady district

23. Eler0

Eler0 Versed in the lewd.

[X] Spirit Possession
    I don't really care if his soul gets eaten, to be honest.

[X] Shady district

24. shiki11

shiki11 Know what you're doing yet?

[X] Shady district

25. Fellgar

Fellgar Connoisseur.

[X] Evil Pieces Variant
    [X] Abandoned building

Whats faster? Working over an entire district? Or working on just one building? 3 of the 4 options offered actually wouldn't take too long but everyone seems to want to work towards finishing a freaking district of all things! Grab the low hanging fruit people!!! :mad:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  26. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

Do you care that all that effort will be wasted and we won't get our piece-variant system to use on other people if it fails?

[X] Evil Pieces variant
    [X] Shady District

27. Fellgar

Fellgar Connoisseur.

Again people, why are you all voting for the option to looks like it is going to take the most time? Out of all the options that is the only one that encompasses multiple buildings, in fact it encompasses multiple streets! A district is not small. On the other hand we could head over to one of those building options (Pick one of the three) and take care of it in one night. The district one? Could take a couple weeks if we are unlucky.

28. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

I just want the quest to keep moving without stopping for more debates.

29. staplesdex2

staplesdex2 Status: CLASSIFIED

[X] Look For Something Else
    [X] Haunted house

30. Bloodshifter

Bloodshifter The Bio-Armor Lover

[X] Spirit Possession

[X] Shady district