1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

I will become God-Harem King of the World! [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Dimensionist

Dimensionist Grand Master of Apologism, Keeper of the Faith

Currently:

[X] "... Marry me."
    - Mu-Sensei
    - 1 vote

[X] Dimensionist's plan
    - Dimensionist, noahgab1133, kinglugia
    - 3 votes

[X] Flow with Canon events when meeting with Asia for the first time.
    - staplesdex2
    - 1 vote

[X] Heaven Canceler's plan
    - Heaven Canceler, iamnuff, protoss16
    - 3 votes.

[X] BFldyq's plan - Italian modification.
    - BFldyq
    - 1 vote.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  2. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

A little bit more of time. I want to see how hilarious this can get :D. In the meantime, have some juicy information:

Mysterious Nun:
    Dodge MDV: 2
    Parry MDV: 1

3. BFldyq

BFldyq It's pronounced Be-Fled-Ick

Did no one notice the edits I put in?

Edit: Whelp, that's a pathetic defence.

4. Dimensionist

Huh. I just noticed the Italian part. I'll fix the vote tally.

5. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

[X] "... Marry me." In Japanese.
    -[X] Immediately after that: "I-I mean, are you alright? Do you need help?" In Italian. Wait, when did you learn Italian?!?
    --[X] Engage her in a conversation - who she is, what she's doing here, the basics. This is an opportunity to get to know the girl of your dreams - don't waste it!
    ---[X] Offer to treat her, use Irresistible Salesman Spirit to bolster your offer. Give it all you've got!
    ----[X] Try and make her enjoy her time with you. If she's lonely, call in some friends (preferably Ruby and Yang). If she's lost, guide her. If she seems to have trouble with understanding something (she seems a bit sheltered), be sure to explain things to her. Be there for her - that's the least you, Hyodou Issei, gentleman extraordinaire, can do!

hey guys when we meet Sona and play game of chess with her who wants to do a little psychological warfare at a key moment in the game by bringing up her family's entry in the Ars goetia?

6. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

I see someone's been reading Gabriel Blessing's fics. Well, not like I have any room to point fingers, I have every intention of stealing "Being able to regenerate is the same as being able to fail whenever you want" when book 2 starts. :))

7. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

you have to admit that as long as he keeps the chapter count in the single digits his stories are good.

8. Mu-Sensei

Mu-Sensei No Work, No Life.

Please change my vote to :

-[X] Immediately after that: "I-I mean, are you alright? Do you need help?" In Italian. Wait, when did you learn Italian?!?
    --[X] Engage her in a conversation - who she is, what she's doing here, the basics. This is an opportunity to get to know the girl of your dreams - don't waste it!
    ---[X] Offer to treat her, use Irresistible Salesman Spirit to bolster your offer. Give it all you've got!
    ----[X] Try and make her enjoy her time with you. If she's lonely, call in some friends (preferably Ruby and Yang). If she's lost, guide her. If she seems to have trouble with understanding something (she seems a bit sheltered), be sure to explain things to her. Be there for her - that's the least you, Hyodou Issei, gentleman extraordinaire, can do!

Can't edit on mobile.

9. BFldyq

BFldyq It's pronounced Be-Fled-Ick

I'd prefer we beat her fairly. That's her standard, after all. >:D

...Sorry, Saji.

10. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

okay so we only use it if she tries psychological warfare on us?

11. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

I sense a thread derailment coming on so I'll just say that he's the only source of average-or-better-quality DxD fanfiction aside from this quest at the moment. Let's leave it at that.

12. Dimensionist

... You know what. This seems amusing.

Change vote to:

Not like I'm going to say no to more humor here.:/

13. Odysseus2099

Odysseus2099 Versed in the lewd.

14. Larekko12

Larekko12 Connoisseur.

Doesn't that she's a weak willed limped writsted debater who has to expend serious effort to avoid going off with who ever?

[X]"Ah. I'm sorry I was simply lost in your beuaty, Sister. I couldn't help myself.", you say in her native tounge smiling as the sun glints off your teeth.
    [X]"But are you're sure you're alright Miss..."
    [X]Continue to discuss and charm while helping. You give more than a moderate effort.

15. Deathwings

Deathwings Questionable French Guy

16. overmind

overmind Ruler of the Swarm

17. fitzgerald

fitzgerald Experienced.

18. P_D

P_D Know what you're doing yet?

I don't know if we should call in more people just yet. We should take this chance to get to know her.

19. Fellgar

Fellgar Connoisseur.

---[X] Offer to treat her, use Irresistible Salesman Spirit, and First Presence Excellency to bolster your offer. Give it all you've got!

Added the First Presence Excellency on there because why not?

20. Alexander

Rolling...

[blockquote]Rolled 6d10 : 5, 10, 9, 4, 5, 4, total 37[/blockquote]

21. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

so four successes?

22. ShadowAngelBeta

ShadowAngelBeta Well worn.

So 3 successes. I can live with this.
    I thought 10s and 0s were double successes while a 7-9 was a single?

23. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

i can never keep the system straight with exalted. but still considering the odds 3 successes tend to be enough with the average mortal.

24. Eler0

Eler0 Versed in the lewd.

Shouldn't we get a stunt bonus, though? I mean just talking in Character counts as a one-die stunt, iirc.
    Not that it matters much.

25. Threadmarks: The Sister from the East - Part 2
    Alexander

Right! Sorry I forgot. It's still a success anyway.
    ----

Think! Think! What should one say to a super-ultra blonde bishojo (beautiful girl)?

"Marry me."

Wrong!

[Woah partner! I said forward is best but slow down a little!]

'S-Shut up! It was a mistake!'

"Uuh...Sorry, I don't understand." The Sister looks directly into your face with a worried expression.

Thank God for the language barrier!

"I-I mean, are you alright? Do you need help?" You ask in Italian like she did.

...Wait, when did you learn Italian?!? No matter, you will investigate later.

"Yes. I was appointed to the Church in this town. Oh, you must be a resident of this town. It’s a pleasure to meet you."

She bows. My eyes catch the travelling bag she is carrying on her shoulder.

Hmmm. Getting placed in the Church of this town. Staff reassignment? Looks like the Church is also having a tough time. This may explain the presence of so many Devils and Fallen Angels. Well Rias and the others aren't bad, so maybe it's for the best.

Ack, she's waiting for an answer. What should you do? You're so nervous, you don't want to do another blunder.

Wait, maybe you can use Irresistible Salesman Spirit. You don't remember Bright's explanation, but judging from the name it should give you the boldness of an experienced salesman: just what you need!

Irresistible Salesman Spirit...
    Your insecurity vanish like snow under the sun. You pick up her veil and hand it back to her. "Here you go." I smile. "My name is Hyoudou Issei. Everyone around me calls me Ise. So you can call me Ise as well. What’s your name?"

"Aah..." She blushes before smiling. "My name is Asia Argento! Please call me Asia!"

You do a mental fist-bump. 'Score!'

"To tell you the truth, I have been in trouble since I got here. Ummm...I can't speak Japanese that well...I was lost and other people couldn’t understand what I was saying."

She holds her hand together in front of her chest and looks really sad. Nonono, sadness has no business on her cure face. You must help her!

"I think I might know where the Church is." You think there is an old Church in the outer part of the town. It should be the only one. But is that Church still even used?

"Y-You do! T-Thank you~! This is all thanks to God!" She smiles at you with tears flowing from her eyes. This girl is really cute. Yes, thank you God for allowing this encounter!

[Wouldn't God be against you interacting with a Sister since you're allied with Devils?] Ddraig asks.

'Surely God isn't so cruel to leave a beautiful Sister like Asia in trouble! And even if he was...then I will give my thanks to the Unconquered Sun.'

"Shall we go Asia?" You extend your hand. "To avoid getting separated." You explain.

Her blush intensifies threefold before she shyly takes your hand. "Thank you Ise-san."

'Oooh~! Her hand is so soft! I'm in Heaven~! I can die happy now~!'

[Cherry boy.]

You ignore your clearly jealous partner and took Asia to the Church.

On your way to the Church, you and Asia went past a park.

"Uwaaaaaah!"

What you hear is the cry of a boy.

"Are you alright Yosh-kun?"

A boy is crying on the ground, while his mother is trying to calm him. It seems like he just tripped over. He will be fine since he is with his mum.

But suddenly, Asia who is walking behind you walks towards the park. Obviously you follow her.

"Hey." Asia reaches the boy who is sitting down and crying. "Are you okay? Boys shouldn’t cry with a minor injury like this." She pats the boy's head gently. So compassionate. Asia is such a good girl.

Since Asia is still talking Italian you're sure the boy doesn't understand what she is saying, but her kind expression is enough to convey her feelings.

Then, something unexpected happens. Asia puts her palms where the boy has injured himself. A green light orb appears from her hands and washes onto the boy's knee. Under the light's power injury starts to disappear.

'Ddraig, what is it? Magic?'

[Uhmm, no. Boosted Gear is somehow reacting to that Sister's power, so it's a Sacred Gear.]

Now that he says it looking at that light makes your left arm ache. This has to be related.

When you look again the boy's injury is gone, there isn’t even a trace left. Amazing. You hope there are Charms or Spells that would let you do the same.

The boy's mother is in shock. Of course, anyone who sees unimaginable things will have a similar reaction. You did.

"Here, your wounds are healed. The pain should be gone now." Asia pats the boy's head and looks at me. "I'm sorry. But I had to." She laughs while sticking her tongue out.

M-M-MOE OVERLOAD!!!

The boy's mother shakes her head before grabbing the boy's hand. She shoots Asia a look of mistrust before turning away and starts to walk away.

The action causes you to frown. Sure it was incredible, but Asia healed her son. The least she should do is thank her.

[] Tell her something (Write-in)
    [] Let her leave.

26. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

[X] "Shouldn't you thank her for helping your son? Most would consider what your doing rather rude."

27. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

[X] Let her leave.
    - "You're pretty awesome, you know? Helping people just because you can, I mean. The best I can do is punch guys who cause trouble."
    - "Heads up there are a pair of insane fallen angels in the area that kill any humans they find with special powers."

Ignore the woman's rudeness, she's not as important as our new friend.

Nickballas and Trooper1021 like this.
  28. overmind

overmind Ruler of the Swarm

[X] Cyberswordsmen

29. Larekko12

Larekko12 Connoisseur.

[X]Tell her Something.
    -[X]"Shouldn't kindness be rewarded? Even a thank you would do.

30. megrisvernin

megrisvernin Connoisseur.

[X] Let her leave.
    - "You're pretty awesome, you know? Helping people just because you can, I mean. The best I can do is punch guys who cause trouble."