1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

I will become God-Harem King of the World! [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Mu-Sensei

Mu-Sensei No Work, No Life.

[X] Let her leave.
    - "You're pretty awesome, you know? Helping people just because you can, I mean. The best I can do is punch guys who cause trouble."

2. ShadowAngelBeta

ShadowAngelBeta Well worn.

I find this vote hilarious, cause eventually Issei will be able to punch them into being upstanding members of the community... literally. :p

3. fitzgerald

fitzgerald Experienced.

[X] Let her leave.
    - "You're pretty awesome, you know? Helping people just because you can, I mean. The best I can do is punch guys who cause trouble."

4. Void

Void Now With Even Less Time To Write.

[X] Let her leave.

5. cyberswordsmen

cyberswordsmen I trust you know where the happy button is?

[X] Let her leave.
    -[X] "You're pretty awesome, you know? Helping people just because you can, I mean. The best I can do is punch guys who cause trouble."
    -[X] "Heads up there are a pair of insane fallen angels in the area that kill any humans they find with special powers."

6. noahgab1133

noahgab1133 Don't you trust me?

[X] Let her leave.
    -[X] "Heads up there are a pair of insane fallen angels in the area that kill any humans they find with special powers."

I'm waiting for the moment you reach the church to see yuuma pacing and bitching about being beaten by you. Cue awkward ex moment raised to 100 XD

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  7. Dimensionist

Dimensionist Grand Master of Apologism, Keeper of the Faith

[X] cyberswordsmen

We're not going to be swaying the opinions of random people without charms, and using charms is a bit of a waste here anyway.

Also, what happened to finding out more about her and offering to treat her?:/

8. Prince Charon

Prince Charon Just zis guy, you know?

[X] Let her leave.
    -[X] "You're pretty awesome, you know? Helping people just because you can, I mean. The best I can do is punch guys who cause trouble."

9. Tetsurō

Tetsurō Communist Penguin

[X] Let her leave.

10. staplesdex2

staplesdex2 Status: CLASSIFIED

[X] Let her leave.

11. ShadowAngelBeta

ShadowAngelBeta Well worn.

[X] Let her leave.

Well, either she will naively go there anyway or... canon will die screaming the scream of a thousand souls trapped in eternal torment as its ripped apart by Green Nuclear Hate Fire. *Cough* Sorry, habit. I meant to say "GLORIOUS SOLAR BULLSHIT! ... How does the text keep turning Gold on its own like that?

Sorry, bad joke. I'm tired, sue me.

12. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

[X] Let her leave.

13. Fellgar

Fellgar Connoisseur.

[X] Let her leave.

14. Heaven Canceler

Heaven Canceler Behind You!

[X] Let her leave.

15. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

It was interrupted by random (crying child) event. It will continue later.
    This joke will never be bad. Or become old :D

Rolling again (this time with stunt included)...

[blockquote]Rolled 7d10 : 2, 5, 3, 1, 7, 10, 3, total 31[/blockquote]

[blockquote]Rolled 7d10 : 1, 8, 2, 10, 9, 1, 1, total 32[/blockquote]

Sol Mark-1 and Walkir like this.
  16. Threadmarks: The Sister from the East - Part 3
    Alexander

[X] Let her leave.
    ----

You briefly consider telling her off before discarding the thought: such a petty person is not worth the effort.

"Thank you, Onee-chan!" The boy says and waves at Asia.

You smile: at least the son is considerate. "He said: thank you Big Sister."

Asia smiles happily after you translated for her.

"...That power..." You begin, unsure if she is aware of the true nature of her power.

"Yes, it’s the power to heal. It’s a wonderful power that God gave me." She looks a bit sad, even though she's smiling. Somehow it seems like she has some dark past or something.

You frown. This isn't right: the power to heal is an amazing gift, it should not bring misfortune. Did something like the boy's mother happen before.

Unforgivable. As a man, it's your duty to set it Right.

"You're pretty awesome, you know? Helping people with your power just because you can, I mean." You show her your best smile, trying to impress upon her your complete honesty. "The best I can do with mine is punch guys who cause trouble." I raise my left hand, a brief silhouette of Boosted Gear flickering into existence for a second before disappearing.

Her eyes widens comically. "You too Ise-san?"

"Yeah. It's Sacred Gear, right?" You ask in confirmation. "I'm not the only one: I know at least three other persons who have one."

"R-Really?"

"Really. This remind me:-" You cup your hand to the side and speak in a low conspiratorial voice. "Be careful when you walk outside: you may not believe me, but there are a pair of insane Fallen Angels in the area that kill any humans with special powers they find."

"That's awful!" She covers her mouths with both hands.

You nod. "Don't worry, I will make sure you reach your church safely. By the way, what do you think about me treating you to something? I want to show you that Japan is very hospital."

This is not because you want to have a date with her. Nope. Not at all.

"Auuu...Alright." She smiles happily.

----

"...Auu."

It's a strange sight. A Sister is getting confused in front of the register. Seriously: the Moe level is so high you risk to have a heart attack.

"W-What would you like to order...?" Even the employee doesn’t know how to handle this situation.

You took Asia to a fast food restaurant at the business district. Only, it seems like Asia never came to this kind of place before, so she is having a hard time choosing her meal. That, or she can't read the Menu.

You offered my help, but she said proudly: "It's fine, I will manage it somehow.". So you have been watching her the whole time, but it's clear she hasn't much success.

Seeing the chance you help her. "Sorry. She will have the same order as me."

"Okay."

The employee takes the order. Asia on the other hand is shocked.

"Auu, I’m ashamed. I can’t even buy a single hamburger by myself..."

"Don't worry Asia, you just need to get used to Japanese. It isn't a simple language to learn."

"But, but Ise-san's Italian is so good. While I'm clumsily..."

"Ah ah..." You scratch your head. "Not at all. I...learned it because of special circumstances."

Circumstances you would like to know.

The both of you head towards a empty table as soon as you got the meals while you encourage Asia who is feeling down.

While moving inside the restaurant most of the male customers are looking at Asia. It's because she is a nun, but also because she's really cute.

While the female customers...are looking at you. Even the ones who are with their boyfriends: of the latter, those who aren't ogling at Asia are shooting you glares filled with envy and hate.

'Is this what it feels to be a Harem Protagonist?' But, this doesn't exactly feel right to you.

NTR is a big no-no to you: courting beautiful girls is all well and good, but if they're already taken it's just wrong. How could you possibly deny others the chances to enjoy the affection of cute girls?

Love is the most important thing in the Universe! Everyone should partake in it!

[You sound like a hippie.]

'How do you even know what a hippie is?'

[It's something I learned from a past possessor of Boosted Gear.]

Right, you forgot: you aren't the first user of Boosted Gear. Maybe later you will ask Ddraig to tell you about them. What kind of people were your Sempai?

You and Asia sat opposite each other. Strangely Asia is taking a really good look at the hamburger and isn’t eating it. Rather, does she even know how to eat it? Wow, what a strange development.

"Princess." You say in a slightly teasing tone. "You can eat this by taking the wrap off like this." You demonstrate how to do it while smiling.

"T-There’s actually a way to eat like that!? A-Amazing!"

No, what's amazing is how cure you are Asia."

"You also eat the fries like this." Namely, with your fingers.

"Oh my!" Asia is looking at you eating the fries with very keen eyes.

"Go on." You urge her.

"Y-Yes." She takes a small bite of the burger and starts eating it. "D-Delicious! This burger is very delicious!" She says while her eyes are shining.

"You never ate a burger before?"

"No. I have seen it often on television, but it’s my first time eating it. I’m moved! It’s delicious!"

That...depends. There is a reason it's also called 'trash food' by some.

"Oh. So what do you normally eat?"

"Mainly bread and soup. I also eat vegetable and pasta food."

Such simple food. Is Church like that? This could also be Italian culture.

"Is that right? Then eat it carefully so you remember the taste. "

"Yes. I will eat it with joy." Asia starts eating it deliciously.

Uhm, now what?

[] Let her finish and then take her to the church
    [] Let her finish and then take her to another enjoyable place. What place? (Write-in)
    [] Talk about a topic. What topic? (Write-in)
    [] Suggestions?

17. megrisvernin

megrisvernin Connoisseur.

What's the weather by the way? Hot summer day? Cool winter day? Could it perhaps be near time for cherry blossoms to fall?

18. BFldyq

BFldyq It's pronounced Be-Fled-Ick

I would like to point this out, in case it becomes relevant: Asia isn't, and wasn't, a nun. She's too young.

However, she was likely a novitiate, which is backed up by her having a white veil.

Obviously, this isn't really important, but if someone asks her what being a nun is like, or calls her a nun, it would make sense for her to correct them.

Plus, novitiate's haven't taken any vows, so Asia has never made a vow of chastity. Not that Issei seems to care, though he's probably not aware of that. >:D

19. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

*reads update*
    All of my Hora!
    HNNNGGGG!!!

20. Alexander

I consider each volume taking place after one month after the previous one. Summer vacation, who begin in July, is described in Volume 5, so going by that:

Volume 1: March

Volume 2: April

Volume 3: May

Volume 4: June

Volume 5: July

Currently it's March. And...I think Cherry Trees blossom in April.

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  21. Selias

Selias Well worn.

[X] Let her finish and then take her to another enjoyable place. What place? (well mantained public garden, lots of beautiful flowers, although none on her level)
    - [X] While walking, talk about a topic. What topic? (Why is she moving here?)
    - - [X] Make an offer to teach her written Japanese
    - - [X] Invite her to have a Japanese home cooked meal in the future. (A chance to meet again)
    [X]/First prescence excellency

22. fitzgerald

fitzgerald Experienced.

[X] Let her finish
    [X] Go to a nice park for a walk and get her a drink
    [X] Take Asai by your house and introduce her to your family. Invite her to have a Japanese home cooked meal in the future. (A chance to meet again)
    [X] Make an offer to teach her written Japanese

23. Mu-Sensei

Mu-Sensei No Work, No Life.

Well, Rias lefther with Freed because she couldn't be teleported in canon. :(

[X] Let her finish and then take her to another enjoyable place. What place? (well mantained public garden, lots of beautiful flowers, although none on her level)
    - - [X] Invite her to have a Japanese home cooked meal in the future. (A chance to meet again)

I thoughtabout the old aquarium cliche, but a garden is less populated and thus has more secluded spots. (Go Ise! make sure she'd never be able take avow of chastity!! jk, nuns don't actually have to be untouched)

24. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

25. Selias

Selias Well worn.

Do we know that the fallen angels have been seen around the abandoned church, IC?

26. Alexander

No.

27. shibosho

shibosho Ring-a-Ding-Ding!

Hey, didn't Dohnaseek mention a nun coming to their group before?

Has Ise made the connection yet or has he forgotten it already?

Trooper1021 likes this.
  28. megrisvernin

megrisvernin Connoisseur.

We could insist on staying with her at the church until we were sure someone was there to help her out. Is there actually a priest or someone there in canon who would be there to receive her? If not we might get away with "insisting" that she stay in a hotel until there's actually a clergy member there to help her.

29. Selias

Selias Well worn.

Nice catch.

30. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

The only named character who might be doing that is Freed. If we run into him odds are extremely good it will end in a fight unless Raynare hasn't told him what we look like.

Least Devotee likes this.