1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

I will become God-Harem King of the World! [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Heaven Canceler

Heaven Canceler Behind You!

Considering Dohnaseek found us relatively easily and he is probably complaining loudly about us too, it is very unlikely for him to not know how we looked. Probably every fallen Angel, henchman of their Group knows what we look like. I wouldn't be surprised if the postman assigned to the area heard them complain about us.

2. Tetsurō

Tetsurō Communist Penguin

[X] Let her finish and then take her to another enjoyable place. What place? (well mantained public garden, lots of beautiful flowers, although none on her level)
    - [X] While walking, talk about a topic. What topic? (Why is she moving here?)
    - - [X] Make an offer to teach her written Japanese
    - - [X] Invite her to have a Japanese home cooked meal in the future. (A chance to meet again)

3. noahgab1133

noahgab1133 Don't you trust me?

[X] Let her finish and then take her to another enjoyable place. What place? (well mantained public garden, lots of beautiful flowers, although none on her level)
    - - [X] Invite her to have a Japanese home cooked meal in the future. (A chance to meet again)

how strong is an exalt under limit break and what happens if he enters balance break or juggernaut drive?

4. BFldyq

BFldyq It's pronounced Be-Fled-Ick

Not at all. There's a charm that renders them immune to unnatural mental influence while undergoing limit break, but otherwise? Squat.

No, the real threat of a Solar undergoing Limit Break is their monomaniacal nature, and complete lack of restraint.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
    Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  5. iamnuff

iamnuff Connoisseur.

[X] let her finish eating, then take her to the church
    -[X] don't stop before you get into the bulding like canon ise did, walk her inside, have a chat with the priest. ;)

6. ShaperV

ShaperV Experienced.

Since it seems everyone is intent on making a good impression on Moe!girl shouldn't Issei be using First Presence Excellency? Really, he should do that anytime there's an important social interaction where the outcome might be in doubt (or where an absurdly good level of success might have an amusing payoff).

7. MHLord

MHLord Why hello there.

[X] let her finish eating, then take her to the church
    -[X] don't stop before you get into the bulding like canon ise did, walk her inside, have a chat with the priest. ;)

8. Larekko12

Larekko12 Connoisseur.

[X]/First prescence excellency

9. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

Rolling:

Charisma 2 + Presence 4 + Stunt 2
    [blockquote]Rolled 8d10 : 2, 1, 4, 6, 7, 3, 7, 5, total 35[/blockquote]

Writing...

10. Alexander

Forgot a roll:

Perception + Awareness
    [blockquote]Rolled 5d10 : 9, 3, 9, 2, 7, total 30[/blockquote]

Walkir likes this.
  11. Threadmarks: The Sister from the East - Part 4
    Alexander

Issei rolls 2 successes!
    Difficulty is 1! Issei passes!
    Asia had Dodge MDV 2! Not enough successes left!
    But wait! Asia is Appearance 3, while Issei is Appearance 5!
    Asia suffers a 2 Penalty to her MDV!
    Asia Dodge MDV is 0! Critical hit!
    Issei wins!

Praise the Sun!
    Bright: "See how right I was?"
    ----

As you and Asia finished eating you come up with a plan. There is a place nearby that you absolutely have to show Asia.

"Asia? Do you have time for another little detour?"

"Y-Yes? Why?"

You smile. "There is something I want to show you."

----

"Uwaa! So pretty!" Asia smiles brightly as she kneels down to look closer at the canvas of flowers.

The place is a well maintained public garden. Obviously not the one where Raynare attacked you. This one has a crew of gardeners periodically taking care of it. From what you heard they're paid by a rich guy who lived nearby and wanted to have a good view when looking out of the window.

He will not find you complaining. At all.

"I thought it fits you." You crouch down next to her. "Lots and lots of beautiful flowers. Although, none of them are on you level."

"Wawa-what?!" Asia stutters, blushing madly. "Auuu, please don't tease me Ise-san."

You flash her a charming grin. "I'm not teasing you. Just stating the truth."

"Auu..."

'Ddraig?'

[Yes partner?]

'Becoming an Exalt is without a doubt the best thing that ever happened to me. Just look at me! One week ago I was a social reject and now I am swimming in beautiful girls and big, delicious oppai!'

[You need to get laid partner.] Ddraig sounds exasperated.

'Don't be so crass!' You reprimand him. 'The first time and all the stages before it is an unique occasion! I must savor them fully, so as to not have any regrets!'

[Whatever you say.]

The two of you spent a few minutes simply admiring the flowers before you decide that enough is enough and go back to the quest of finding the church.

While walking you decide to ask Asia something. "Asia? Why are you moving here? I mean, this isn't a particularly big or famous town."

"Ah..." She looks down. For a moment you saw a shadow covering her eyes. When she looks up there isn't trace of it. "They just gave me the necessary tickets and told me to come here. Actually, at first I thought the location was another, but then they changed it without telling me why."

You humm. Something unexpected must have occurred. Well it allowed you to meet Asia so you're grateful for it.

"Say, Asia?"

"Eh?"

"Want me to teach you written Japanese?" You propose.

"Eeh?!"

"Spoken Japanese isn't so difficult, but learning Kanji requires a lot of effort. Studying together with someone who know tem already makes it easier."

Never mind that, this way, you would have an excuse to see Asia again.

"I-I can't!" Asia firmly denies. "I can't impose on Ise-san any further! You already done so much for me, I can't possibly ask for more!"

"Nonsense." You wave her off. "Friends don't need a reason to help each other. Nor they need to limit themselves."

Asia's eyes widen. "Friends?"

You nod. "Yes. You and I, we're friends. We talked. We had lunch together. We had fun. Then you and I are friends. And I know a lot of people who would be happy to be friends with you too."

Asia covers her mouth with a hand. "Ise-san. I don't know what to do with a friend."

She doesn't? Oh, maybe she doesn't have much time to hang out with friends because of her training. Becoming a nun must be tough.

"There's nothing to know. Also there's nothing to understand." You insist with absolute security. "You just have fun together and that's all. Don't think, just live."

You snap your fingers. "You know what? Come to my house in the future: I will present you to my parents and make you taste a true Japanese home cooked meal. My mother's miso soup is the best."

"Auuu..." Asia is almost crying from the happiness. She bows. "Thank you Ise-san!"

You pat her head. "Let's get along from now on Asia."

"Y-Yes Ise-san!"
    ----

You finally reached an old Church after walking for a few minutes. Yeah, it's the only Church you know of, the only one in the city. It's just as old as you remember. You never heard that this place is still being used, but maybe they intend to remodel it?

However...

Danger

You can feel it. The old building appears perfectly normal from the outside. Nothing is out of the ordinary.

But you don't like it. It wasn't as potent as the unused building where the Stray Devil lived, but there is just something wrong with this place's aura.

Churches are supposed to be holy places. This one however gives you the feeling that, whatever it's housing, isn't sacred at all.

"Yes, this is the place! I'm so glad."

Asia shows a sigh of relief after having compared the location with the map she has. So this really is the right place.

That's no good at all.

[] Write-in.

12. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

[X] "You know, I've actually never been here before. Mind if I come inside and look around a little?"

13. another advent

another advent Not too sore, are you?

[X] "You know, I've actually never been here before. Mind if I come inside and look around a little?"

14. Ubylkoen

Ubylkoen Not Ganondorf.

15. staplesdex2

staplesdex2 Status: CLASSIFIED

16. Malcolmo

Malcolmo Insert custom title here

17. Selias

Selias Well worn.

Doesn't that place have dozens of homicidal exorcists and two fallen angels?

18. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

Not that we're aware of. The Exorcists aren't much of a problem for us given that we aren't a devil, so even if their full force is concentrated here the only enemies worth considering would be Dohnaseek and Raynare (out of action), Raynare's minions (two or three other fallen angels), and Freed the psychopath. If the full set is here we can just grab Asia and run for it -- it's doubtful they would pursue us flinging fireballs and such in broad daylight.

19. noahgab1133

noahgab1133 Don't you trust me?

-[x] Asia stay close to me you never know what you can find in places like this. I even got attacked once by a crazy priest at an old shrine a while ago.

20. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

Maybe us staying close to her would be more effective than trying to tell her that a church might be a dangerous place?

21. Mu-Sensei

Mu-Sensei No Work, No Life.

It's Freak, ops, Freed. Of course he would.

22. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

Freed, sure, but not the others. One on one (plus a very confused Asia) is much better odds for us than one on twenty+ (assuming you count the mortal exorcists).

23. overmind

overmind Ruler of the Swarm

24. Larekko12

Larekko12 Connoisseur.

[X]"Asia- Chan, you remember how I said I have powers? Something is wrong here it sets my hackles on edge. Do you have any information on why you're hear?"

25. ShadowAngelBeta

ShadowAngelBeta Well worn.

Don't forget we also have that thing to summon Rias... although that would probably get messy politically on a lot of fronts if we did that.

26. Alexander

Rolling:

[blockquote]Rolled 1d5 : 4, total 4[/blockquote]

Let's see how screwed you are...

27. MHLord

MHLord Why hello there.

[​IMG]?

28. iamnuff

iamnuff Connoisseur.

[X]"Asia- Chan, you remember how I said I have powers? Something is wrong here it sets my hackles on edge. Do you have any information on why you're here?"

29. BFldyq

BFldyq It's pronounced Be-Fled-Ick

....I am now very nervous.

30. Threadmarks: The Sister from the East - Part 5
    Alexander

[X] Follow the girl
    ----

You don't know if your instincts are infallible, but until proven otherwise you aren't going to let Asia go to a suspicious place.

Not alone at least.

"You know, I've actually never been here before. Mind if I come inside and look around a little?" You ask in a casual manner, hiding your nervousness.

"The House of God is open to all who wish to enter." Asia clasps her hands as if in prayer. "If you want I will make some tea."

"That would be great."

Together you and Asia reach the door of the Church. Asia raps her delicate knuckles on the hard wood.

"Coming, coming!" A youthful voice answers after a few seconds. "Urgh, why I was given guard duty?"

The door opens and a new figure comes into view.

[​IMG]

It's a Gothic Lolita.

What.

Of all the things you expected, a Gothic Lolita with blonde hair and blue eyes wasn't one of them. What kind of Church is this?

"Ah..." Asia seems equally confused. "I...was transferred here...?"

"Ah, the nun with Twilight Healing?" Twilight Healing? What's that? "Finally! Quick, come: there are two morons who are in dire needs of..."

That's when her gaze falls on you. As she trails off her cheeks shift between twenty different shades of red as her mouth opens in a big 'O' of surprise.

And then she grins lecherously. "Hello handsome~." She says in a husky and seductive tone. "Wanna have some fun? You and I? Like, right now?"

""What?"" You and Asia say in unison.

Suddenly the Gothic Lolita slaps both her cheeks in rapid succession. "I-I-I-I-I mean!" Her voice is now slightly hysterical. "W-W-Who are you?"

"This is Issei-san." Asia, bless her innocence, is obvious to what really happened. "He helped me find the Church."

"I'm Mittelt! Nice to meet you!" She grabs your hand and shakes it vigorously. Then she grabs Asia's and drag you two inside. "Look I would like to chat, I really would like, but you need to heal a couple of people or they will get angry at me."

"I-I, of course but..."

"Great!" She shoves you into a pew. "Wait here for now okay? We get this done and after that we get to...know each other~!"

She giggles before blushing again and disappearing together with Asia through a secondary door.

Still befuddled you open and read the piece of paper Mittelt sneaked into your hand when she shook it.

78-58-79

This isn't a telephone number.

Those are her three sizes.

From the back of your mind you hear Ddraig's laughters.

You hope he chokes on them.

[] Examine the Sanctuary (Perception + Investigation)
    [] Look around the Sanctuary (Perception + Awareness)
    [] Follow Mittelt and Asia
    [] Wait where you are
    [] Look somewhere else
    [] Write-in.

----

Basically: horny angels O:)