1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

I will become God-Harem King of the World! [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Selias

Selias Well worn.

2. Deathwings

Deathwings Questionable French Guy

Okay, it's been bugging me, I never played Exalted so, how high do we need to roll for a die to be a success ? Are there way to crit(fail) ?

3. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

Well, IIRC, there's a fumble, which means no successes at all, meaning that it's a crit fail, which also counts as the enemy's success.
    Also, we haz 4 successes this time! Yay?

4. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

For most actions, a dice roll of 7-10 counts as a success, and actions have difficulty settings indicating how many successes are needed to succeed at them. A critical failure is called a botch, and only happens when none of the dice succeed and one or more of them are 1s. The botch can get more severe the more 1s there are but this is up the storyteller's discretion. Tens are critical successes and are worth two successes each.

5. Threadmarks: The Sister from the East - Part 6
    Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

[X] Follow Mittelt and Asia
    You manage a Two-die Stunt!

----

You can't stay idly. Mittelt doesn't seem a bad person: a very horny and straightforward person (you can relate), but not a bad one. But this place screams danger. It's impolite, but it's better that you follow them, discretely, to be sure they're safe.

You stand up and walk towards the old door, but stop when you notice something. It's not difficult, they didn't make any effort to conceal it.

The statue of Jesus Christ on the cross. It has its head destroyed. Around the base there are scattered remains. It isn't as though it had simply been broken, and part of it had fallen off. No, whoever had done it had taken malicious glee in smashing it to pieces.

You look around and realize it wasn't an isolated incident: all the statues, all the relics and religious icons in the church had been destroyed, or otherwise maimed.

You feel the hair on the back of your head stand up. There is no way this is a normal Church.

[You're right partner.] Ddraig's growls. [I held no love for the God of the Bible since he was the one who put me inside a Sacred Gear, but whoever did this is on another level altogether. This is no Christian Stronghold. Be careful.]

You nod. You open a tiny bit the door and peek through the opening.

A corridor: it's empty. Beside this one there are five more doors.

Cautiously you step inside and accost your ear to the closest closed door. You don't hear anything. The keyhole is big enough to let you peek inside: it's a spartan room with only a bed and a desk, and it's empty.

[What did I miss?] Suddenly Bright, who made herself scarce since yesterday, makes her presence know again.

[A lot. We may be in enemy's territory.] Ddraig explains. [Where did you go?]

[Helping with the worm's survival rate. Enemy's territory? So there's danger and possibility of combat? Perfect.]

'In what way is this perfect?!'

[You will see. I see you're doing an investigation worm. You have no training in it, but for a Copper Spider this is merely an inconvenience. Focus on your Anima and let the world whisper its truth to you. And when you do battle, let your emotions flow freely but with purpose. This is important, so don't you dare forget it.]

She's annoying and bossy as ever, but her skills are undeniable. Following her instructions you breath in you and focus you inner power on understanding through your Anima, seeking to find out what has you so on edge and if you need to destroy it.
    As if by divine inspiration suddenly it all becomes clear.

This is a desecrated church. It was abandoned and now someone else uses it as their home.

What you sense is the holy aura that comes from being a place of worship. A power of order, righteousness and justice. But now someone defiled it with evil and selfish intentions. Not Devils, they would have just removed the aura altogether.

[And the statues were smashed as if whoever did it has a personal vendetta against the God of the Bible.] Ddraig says. [Like...someone who was or feel betrayed by him.]

You remember Dohnaseek's words:
    "Fuck." You hiss. "This is the Fallen Angels' stronghold."

[Of all the damn rotten luck...] Ddraig curses. [What will you do partner?]

'Find Asia and bolt out of here. I can't summon Rias-sempai inside the church or there will political ramifications. But, if they follow and attack me outside the church's confines...'

[It's them who will be stepping outside their boundaries.] You can hear the dragon's approval in his voice. [Partner, you do realize it, right? That Mittelt girl is probably a Fallen Angel.]

'I know.' You continue eavesdropping. 'But since she has yet to attack me and seemed nice I will refrain from judging her yet.'

"Why isn't it working!?"

A familiar voice!

"I-I don't know...it never happened before."

Very slowly you approach the final door and crouch down to look through the keyhole.

Yes, that's Raynare alright. Her face is covered in bandages that let free only eyes and mouth, but the voice and hair are unmistakable. And so is the shrill tone of anger in her words.

Next to her is a crying Asia. Mittelt is supporting her and trying to calm down Raynare.

And on the bed next to them is...a mummy? Wait, there is a fedora and a suit on the hat-rack: you recognize them, they were worn by Dohnaseek. So this mean...well, you burned him alive. But, ouch!

You feel a hand on your shoulder. "So, care to explain who are you and what are you-durghh!"

You react without conscious thought. You twist around, one hand covering his mouth and digging the fingers into his cheeks, while the other, with great reluctance...

Grabs his crotch.

"---!" The white-haired man's eyes almost bulge out of his sockets. He tries to reach for his pockets.

You squeeze and twist.

He freezes. With a final shudder his eyes roll back into his skull and he slumps again you, his consciousness having flied away to parts unknown.

You put down on the floor slowly to avoid making noises.

You stick your tongue out and shake your hand. 'Blah! I touched another man's junk. I need a shower and lot of bleach!'

[Is that what you're worried about? You almost castrated him!]

'Nah, he will be fine.' You go back to eavesdropping. 'The kendo club's girls used to stomp on my crotch a lot and it always healed back.'

[....Should we tell him exactly how strong he has become?]

[Why? This way is funnier.]

[Are you a sadist?!]

"See?" Mittelt says as Dohnaseek's arm heals under the influence of Asia's Sacred Gear. "It's healing!"

"Then why it doesn't work on me?" Raynare shrieks.

Mittelt winces. "I don't know. Maybe it's a curse? We can try multiple sessions of healing..."

"Enough with wasting time! Tell Freed to prepare the ritual and the device."

Mittelt's eyes widen. "Are you crazy? We're only supposed to guard it for the time being, we can't use it! They will arrest us."

Raynare leans close to Mittelt's face, eyes glowing with hate and anger. "Are you questioning my orders Mittelt?"

She hesitates and gulps. "Asia-chan will die!" She hisses. "I can understand a enemy, but she's an ally!"

"As if I fucking care." Raynare bluntly dismisses as she shoves Mittelt away and walks towards Asia, who is still healing the burned angels and was obvious to the whole exchange.

Eyes almost bulging out of her skull Mittelt stares at Raynare as if she couldn't believe what she just heard.

Raynare's hand gets closer to Asia's back.

'Bitch-'

You grit your teeth.

'Back off!'

Something in your soul clicks.

[] Dynamic Entry!!!!
    -[] Write in for a good Stunt
    [] Something else.

----

6. Malcolmo

Malcolmo Insert custom title here

[X] Dynamic Entry!!!!

Well, there went Freed.

7. Selias

Selias Well worn.

[X] Dynamic Entry!!!!
    -[X] "Trying to kill me is one thing, but now you're going to try to kill my new friend? Your ally? Unforgivable! Though considering that you all betrayed God, it's no great surprise that you would have no trouble turning on your allies. I suppose I will have to take it upon myself to... educate you on that is a mistake."

Should be "oblivious."

8. John At Dawn

John At Dawn Seeker of Answers

Oh God I actually feel sorry for Freed.

Yeah there's probably some internal bleeding down there.

9. Darik29

Darik29 Verified Delicious

... Hey guys, Dynamic Entry has us kicking the door off its hinges, right? Are we string enough, or can stunt well enough to do this thing?

Because I want to kick the door Right off its hinges, and into the bitch. Hard as hell, no half measures, I wanna embed her in the Wall.

This feasible for us?

10. Selias

Selias Well worn.

[img width=600 height=337]http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130428010523/highschooldxd/images/2/2d/609.jpg[/img]

Did that fix it?

Nickballas likes this.
  11. John At Dawn

Yes it did. Thank you.

Nickballas and Dacl73 like this.
  12. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

Some guy with white hair isn't necessarily Freed. If it was him then we're pretty awesome though.

[X] Dynamic Entry!

This entire situation is wrong. Time to set it right.

Boosted Gear is on your arm before you even know what you're doing, and the next instant your fist strikes the door hard enough to smash it in two. The top half goes flying across the room and nails Raynare full in the face before she can put her hands on Asia. She goes flipping ass-over-teakettle and lands against the far wall as you step over what's left of the lower half.

"You know if you'd told me you were going to be a yandere I might have had second thoughts about dating you, Yuuma-chan" you quip coldly. "Asia, come here quickly. These two are the murderers I told you about!"

"Y-you! You mortal filth!" Raynare screams at you, getting the air back in her lungs as Asia scampers away from her still-mummified patient.

"Yeah, me" you say, drawing on your essence and filling the room with the warm golden glow of your anima banner.

{{First Presence Excellency + Irresistible Salesman Spirit}}

"Mittelt-san, maybe you should consider changing teams. Yours is about to get thrashed."

13. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

Dat rape face...reminds me of my friend from elementary school.

14. John At Dawn

[X] Smuthunter

15. Selias

Selias Well worn.

The wiki said that Mittelt is actually an incredibly cruel person. Do we even want her to join us?

16. Alexander

Fixed. Thanks.
    Let's see: Issei's (Strength + Athletics) is 3. This mean that Issei can lift 250 lbs. (113 kg) without problems and, as the manual said, punch a fist through a wooden door.

Stunting add +1 for die. So a Two-die Stunt makes the total 5, which mean Issei could lift 450 lbs (200 kg) without problems and, as the manual said, lift a donkey and kick a wooden door to flinders.

So, yeah, it's wholly feasible :))

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  17. Alexander

I follow the LN.

This mean that I can make anyone who has yet to appear as I like. So don't rely on the wiki too much.

18. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

In canon she was a minion who got killed off by Rias while off-screen. If Alex is ignoring that and making her the token good girl on Raynare's team then there's no problem. If there is then we can just reform her with presence charms.

19. Alexander

I am just trying to give more deep to people without making them two-dimensional. As a writer, I feel it's my duty to make my characters feel alive.

20. Eler0

Eler0 Versed in the lewd.

[X] Smuthunter

21. Mu-Sensei

Mu-Sensei No Work, No Life.

[X] Smuthunter

22. Ubylkoen

Ubylkoen Not Ganondorf.

[X] Smuthunter

23. Heaven Canceler

Heaven Canceler Behind You!

[X] Smuthunter

24. jes

jes Making the rounds.

[X] Smuthunter

25. Brandark

Brandark Not too sore, are you?

[X] Smuthunter

26. protoss16

protoss16 Know what you're doing yet?

[X] Smuthunter

27. fitzgerald

fitzgerald Experienced.

[X] Smuthunter

28. MHLord

MHLord Why hello there.

[X] The only thing anyone has voted for.

29. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

I was bored, and decided to do a stunt. If Smuthunter feels that it stacks with his vote, feel free to combine it.

[?] As Raynare's hand crept closer to Asia's back, something within your soul stirred. For that moment, you had an urge to protect Asia-chan with all your might, no matter what happened to you. As long as Asia is safe and happy, you would fight even God himself should he wishes her ill.

Boosted Gear had already manifested as you took action, your Anima banner flaring majestically. With a single punch, the door was blasted apart, showering its occupants with splinters, though you made sure none of them even remotely touched Asia.

Your eyes flaring gold, you glared at Yuuma Raynare, even as you spoke in a low, dangerous tone.

"Harming an innocent maiden just because she couldn't heal your sorry asshole is absolutely...forbidden," you growled, the anima banner following your motion, making your visage all the more terrifying.

Walkir likes this.
  30. Deathwings

Deathwings Questionable French Guy

I was kind of hoping we would kick the door so hard it'll fly straight at Raynare's head, but Smuthunter's stunt work too I guess.

[X] Smuthunter