1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

I will become God-Harem King of the World! [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, Jan 23, 2014.

1. cyberswordsmen

cyberswordsmen I trust you know where the happy button is?

Exalts get a bunch of passive benefits that make them beyond human ability, like being overall a bit tougher and more resistant to harm, being able to will themselves to stop bleeding ect. However our actual abilities without charms are limited to human limits. However we have an absurd learning rate so we can be peak human in multiple things when a mortal will be lucky to get within a few dots of that level in one field. We can be Batman.

Five dots is within human limits but it is the absolute peak. The absolute best examples of that ability or attribute that exist. Someone with an ability and attribute of 5 makes them legendary. Helen of Troy would probably be appearance 5. There are probably only a couple dozen people with an ability or attribute of 5 alive at any given time in any specific nation.

Going beyond human limit's require charms. Excellencies make it easy to go beyond human ability, as long as you are at least half of human peak in that ability+attribute.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  2. overmind

overmind Ruler of the Swarm

Damn, no wonder we're getting the Martial Arts excellency. ;D

3. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

What Smut said. Occult is a measure of how good Issei is at manipulating magic, enabling him to learn and use more complex spells.

Due to the nature of magic learned by humans a high rank in Lore is required, but Occult still help. They also both give useful knowledge.
    That is the Martial Arts Weapons Specialty.
    To learn more spells. You're going to surpass her very soon anyway, but she's showing you the ropes so you don't have to go with trails and errors.
    It is not only human capabilities. Many supernatural beings have superior attributes compared to humans, but when it comes to abilities, that are something you have to learn, it's another story.

For example there are very few people in the world, human and not, who have Lore, Occult and Craft ranked at 6.

Two of them are Ajuka Beelzebub and Azazel. Both of them required many hundreds of years to reach it, millennia in Azazel's case.

The only one who have those abilities at 7? God. Who died.

Ajuka and Azazel can create Artifacts ranked at 4, but it's still not an easy feat.

Issei can surpass both in only 250 years. At that level he can build things like the Longinus. Many of them.

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  4. BFldyq

BFldyq It's pronounced Be-Fled-Ick

Earlier with the right charms, such as Wonder Forging Genius.

5. iamnuff

iamnuff Connoisseur.

this kind of reminds me of a thing i read about D&D ability scores and levels.

it was mentioned that no real world human would ever be scored about level six, or something.

not entirely relevant though.

6. Alexander

Update will come tomorrow, as today I'm kind of busy. That, and counting the votes will take a while.

About future stuff, what do you think about "Taiyoryuutei (Sun Dragon Emperor)". Do you like the sound? I imagine it's how Azazel would call this Issei.

7. staplesdex2

staplesdex2 Status: CLASSIFIED

Sounds better than the others. Personally I'd rather keep the canon name of Red Dragon Emperor as it seems to work more.

Why mess with what works?

8. BFldyq

Considering that's pretty much what I suggested as his Solar name, I'm fine with it.

And it's better then "Breast Dragon Emperor".

Oh, and while I think of it, I wonder how being a sub-species will affect his Balance Breaker. I'm hoping the latest change means that his Scaled Mail will have 4 arms, in emulation of UCS.

Corvus 501 likes this.
  9. Alexander

Everything is better than "Breast Dragon Emperor".

UCS?

10. BFldyq

UnConquered Sun.

11. Dimensionist

Dimensionist Grand Master of Apologism, Keeper of the Faith

You know what? Let's stick to the canon name and shelve this whole argument. Red Dragon Emperor's fine.

Or, if people are against that, Sun Dragon Emperor will do too.

12. BFldyq

Being called the Sun Dragon Emperor doesn't mean that he won't be called the Red Dragon Emperor. It's a title, not a name.

13. Larekko12

Larekko12 Connoisseur.

Taiyoryoutei

[X]Sun Dragon Emperor

14. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

[X]Sun Dragon Emperor

15. iamnuff

iamnuff Connoisseur.

have people just both, just because.

16. megrisvernin

megrisvernin Connoisseur.

Hrm?

17. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

I think he is say vote for both

18. Carrnage

Carrnage Well worn.

What about Red Sun Dragon?

19. darklord

darklord Versed in the lewd.

[x] double done on the evil

20. Alexander

Tally:

[X] Sovereign of the Radiant Scales
    Smuthunter, Bloodshifter, Solaris, Tetsuro, Deathwings, Drakebane, protoss16, P_D, noahgab1133, Enohthree, overmind

[X] Sun Dragon Emperor
    Larekko12, Silversun17

[X] Resplendent Gatherer of Blossoms
    Disminded

[X] Illuminating Scaled Guardian
    Melfician, Dimensionist, kinglugia, dragondude, cyberswordsmen, megrisvernin, nightblade

[X] Draconic Lover of Oppai
    Selias

[X] Draconian Guardian of the Blossoms
    Mu-Sensei

[X] Lusty Ruby Issei
    Fellgar

[X] Summer Flame of Immolation
    Brandark

[X] Heroic Guardian of the Radiant Blossoms
    darklord

[X] Sun Dragon Issei
    BFldyq

[X] Red Dragon Emperor
    staplesdex2

[X] Hieratic Sun Dragon Overlord
    MHLord

[X] Scaled Gatherer of Blossoms
    ZurigaSungama

[X] God-Harem King
    Prince Charon

----

[X] Contact Ruby and Yang.
    -[X] Optional: introduce the girls to Asia and Mittelt.
    [X] Investigate the Snake Gang. Possibly make an outing of it with Yang and Ruby if they seem competent enough to handle themselves in a fight.
    [X] Check in with Tomofuri and see how the shrine is going. Maybe look into the basics of manse construction and see if there's anything we can do with our current skills.
    Smuthunter, Melfician, Solaris, Fellgar, noahgab1133, Enohthree, overmind

[X] Contact Ruby and Yang (High priority. Time is ticking.)
    Eler0, Bloodshifter, Larekko12, Disminded, shadowward, Tetsuro, Deathwings, Drakebane, Dimensionist, Brandark, BFldyq, kinglugia, ZurigaSungama, Prince Charon, cyberswordsmen, megrisvernin, nightblade

[X] Contact Ruby and Yang (High priority. Time is ticking.)
    [X] Investigate the Snake Gang (Medium priority. You still have time)
    Selias, Mu-Sensei

[X] Contact Ruby and Yang
    iamnuff, dragondude
    ----

[X] Spend Xp
    -[X] Buy two dots of Martial Arts
    -[X] Buy one dot of Occult
    Eler0

[X] Spend Xp
    -[X] Buy one dot of Martial Arts -4xp
    -[X] Buy four dots of Occult -4xp
    Bloodshifter, Deathwings

[X] Spend Xp
    -[X] Occult 4 9Xp
    -[X] Lore 4 8xp
    -[X] Athletics 3 4 xp
    Larekko12, shadowward, Tetsuro, Drakebane, noahgab1133, dragondude, ZurigaSungama, Enohthree, overmind

[X] Spend Xp
    -[X] Occult
    -[X] Lore
    -[X] Dodge
    -[X] Integrity
    1+3=4 for 3 dots in occult
    3=3 for 3 dots in Lore
    1=1 for 2 dots in Dodge
    2=2 for 2 dots in Integrity
    Fellgar

[X] Spend Xp
    -[X] 9xp to get Occult 4
    -[X] 8xp to get Lore 4
    -[X] 1xp to get Athletics 2
    -[X] 4xp to get Dodge 3
    BFldyq

----

[X] Training
    -[X] Occult
    Smuthunter

[X] Training
    -[X] Investigation
    Fellgar, Brandark, kinglugia, cyberswordsmen, megrisvernin, nightblade

[X] Training from Hell (Special training that grants Xp)
    Smuthunter, Tetsuro, Drakebane, Selias, BFldyq

[X] Training from Hell (Special training that grants Xp)
    -[X] Melee
    shadowward, Fellgar, Brandark, kinglugia, cyberswordsmen, megrisvernin, nightblade

[X] Training in First of the Daystar
    -[X] First Martial Arts Excellency (Must be chosen first)
    Eler0, Smuthunter, Bloodshifter, Solaris, Deathwings, Fellgar, Brandark, kinglugia, cyberswordsmen, megrisvernin, nightblade

[X] Train in Fist of the Daystar
    -[X] First Martial Arts Excellency
    -[X] Fist of Iron Technique
    Larekko12, shadowward, BFldyq, noahgab1133, dragondude, ZurigaSungama, Enohthree, overmind

----

[X] Focus on the Evil Pieces
    Mu-Sensei, nightblade

[X] Spend more time Investigating the Devil Piece System.
    megrisvernin, nightblade

[X] Double done on the Evil Pieces
    darklord

21. Alexander

In order:

Issei's Solar name is: "Sovereign of the Radiant Scales"

The first thing to focus on is: "Contact Ruby and Yang. Introduce the girls to Asia and Mittelt."

Xp are to be spent into:
    -[X] Occult 4 9Xp
    -[X] Lore 4 8xp
    -[X] Athletics 3 4 xp

This leave 12 Xp available.

You will do normal training in: "Investigation"

You will do Training from Hell in: "Melee"

You will train to acquire: "First Martial Arts Excellency"
    -Which cost 10 Xp.

This leave you with 2 Xp.

1 Xp will go to complete the learning of "Investigation". "Melee" instead requires 2 Xp, so you will complete it but the next first point of Xp you will gain will be spent immediately in the debt left by Melee.

On another note, do any of you has any news of Pipeman? He missed a lot. I assume RL is crushing down on him hard?

22. BFldyq

He hasn't been on since the 8th. He might be dead.

23. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

Hey!
    http://forums.spacebattles.com/members/pipeman.115443/

24. Deathwings

Deathwings Questionable French Guy

Don't joke about that kind of thing, this is morbid and in very bad taste.

25. BFldyq

Who said I was joking?

26. ShadowAngelBeta

ShadowAngelBeta Well worn.

Kinglugia's post says he should be coming back any hour now, but saying someone is dead like that is not something to even mention unless they haven't logged in in like a month. And even then I'd be wary about actually saying it without some kind of confirmation, which can either be easy, if they have a link to a facebook account or the like, or near impossible.

27. BFldyq

I said might. Might.

28. Deathwings

Deathwings Questionable French Guy

Still not something you should just say like that. Have some fucking tact.

29. Threadmarks: Training Days II: A Not So Peaceful Month (Part 1)
    Alexander

Day 1

You sit down on the pavement of your room and assume the Lotus position. Concentrating you enter meditation and reach the crystal city situated in your soul.

Ddraig is napping, while Bright is writing something on a table that, you're sure, wasn't there before. Why you say that? Because it looks like it was carved directly from the same material that made the rooftop of the palace you're standing on!

"Need something?" She asks without looking up.

"Yes. I learned the basics of Martial Arts, right?" Indeed you did. You don't use or know any specific style, but there is no doubt that your fighting abilities are now decades apart from normal brawling. "Then I want to start learning Fist of the Daystar."

"I see. I expected that and prepared accordingly." She taps her delicate finger on a quartz-like crystal situated on the table.

There is a shrill ringing. A hidden passage opens in front of you and from it something is lifted.

It's a humanoid being wearing heavy-set clockwork armor. Both his armor and face look like they are made of brass. Is this one of the "robot" Ddraig mentioned?

"Before learning the style's Charms you will need to learn the First Excellency for Martial Arts, called Essence Overwhelming. This Excellency must always be the first and most important Charm for the Exalts who wish to learn the fighting arts."

She continues explaining. "I programmed this Brass Legionnaire as a training dummy for you. It is better at Martial Arts than you, so to win you will need the First Excellency."

The Brass Legionnaire bows at you before setting into a stance with his arms wide. He's courteous, how strange.

"So I only need to fight doing my best?" You grin and raise your fists. "Sounds fun! Let's go!"

You change at each other. The Brass-guy doesn't hit as hard as Bright, but he's obviously more skilled than her. He even moves just like a human even if his skin is very hard.
    ----

In the morning, before school begins Bucho called all the members, both official and unofficial, in the Club's room. What you and the other found is a huge cake that was made directly by Rias. Since she got new members she wanted to celebrate.

A handmade cake! Of course it tasted deliciously so you partake in it without a second thought.

Everyone was present. Raynare kept hiding behind Akeno every time you happened to look at her, but upon Akeno's reassurance started talking with you a bit. It was strange talking with her like that, almost like a different person. It made you realize that causing a person to lose their memories isn't a good thing, but since Raynare was now a better person it was okay this one time. Rias enrolled her in the same class as Akeno's under her old alias "Yuuma Amano". She said:

"I don't know why you look so s-scary but I'm scared! S-Sorry about that! But, Akeno-onesama trusts you so I will do my best. Every time I think about that I feel the need to do my best. Please look forwards to it!"

Dohnasek still hated you with a passion, but it was more focused now. He declared with quite the smug expression that he was going to become a High-class Devil and surpass you both in power and wealth. Rias made him a teacher: apparently the guy has a doctorate in mathematics. He said:

"I'm a pragmatic guy after all. I can't change what happened, so I only need to make the best of what I have. Power is power, either as a Fallen Angel or a Devil. I want it, so obviously I will work to obtain it. Uh uh uh. Watch your back brat: I will surpass you in no time."

Kalawarner was...serving cake to everyone while wearing a French maid uniform. Apparently it's a fetish of her. She didn't look so depressed anymore, in fact she's even cocky. You suspect she's a bit bipolar. Rias made her take the place of the nurse who was vacant since the last one retired. She said:

"Well done, very well done. Taking us down like that...Eeh, it was a stupid plan from the beginning. Of course if I was in change things would have gone differently, so you were just lucky. Understand? Remember it well, because it will not happen a second time. I'm going to make this works and get all the benefits. Ohohoh!"

During the party you asked Rias if it was possible for Asia and Mittelt to enroll at Kuoh and she agreed: Mittelt will be a first year while Asia will be a second year.

But before Asia could start attending school she will need to learn Japanese, so Mittelt and you will spend the next few days teaching it to her. Luckily Akeno promised to teach you a memory spell to speed up the process greatly.

----
    ----

With the Fallen Angels' threat gone it's time to fulfill your promise. You type the number on your cellphone and waits.

"Moshi~Moshi?" What sorcery is this? Even when answering the phone she's cute.

"Ruby-chan? It's me, Hyodo."

"Hyodo-san! Finally you called!"

"Yes, sorry. I finally resolved that serious matter, so we can meet again if you want?"

"Yes. I talked with Yang and she agreed to come."

"Good. Listen, it's okay if I bring along two others? One is another Sacred Gear user and the other...well, it's better you see for yourself."

"Of course: the more the merrier! Where and when?"

----

"Who are we going to meet Issei-sama?" Mittelt asks as you, she and Asia walk.

"A couple of Sacred Gear used I met a few days ago. They discover their powers by themselves and know nothing of the supernatural, so I promised to help them. How is your English Asia? Mittelt?"

"It's my first language. Japanese is the second." Mittelt answers.

"It should be adequate. I think." Asia admits. "I never had a long conversation with someone."

"I'm sure you will be okay." You reassure her.

"...Ehi, Issei-sama?" Mittelt's eyes narrow. "Are those Gear users...girls?"

"Uh? Yeah: they're sisters."

"Uuh!" Strangely she pouts and starts mumbling. "Other rivals? Of course, who would resist Issei-sama? Uuh! I better hurry and claim Issei-sama first or some trollop will get cocky! Can't have them question my authority..."

"I'm sorry, did you say something?"

"Nothing important!" She smiles and hugs your arm.

Okay, if she says so. You're sure she would confide with you if it's something important.

You reach the meeting's place, the front of a renowned bar, and wait. You only have to wait one minute before Ruby shows up.

"Hyodo-san!" Ruby hops in your direction as she waves her arms energetically. And beside her...

[​IMG]

Woooooo!!! A big-breasted blonde bishojo! What is this? I-Is this Divine Providence? Karma for your good deeds?

Wait. Since she's with Ruby...is that the sister? Wow, talk about nothing alike.

Yang, if she really is the sister, whistles and looks you up and down. "Would you look at this? Baby sister: you said he was good-looking, not smoking hot!"

She's positively leering at you like a piece of meat. Which...is not entirely unpleasant.

First impression is fundamental. What do you do?
    [] Write-in.

GodSlayer007, Venris, Athain and 89 others like this.
  30. Walkir

Walkir Super Happy Awesome Fun Time On Vacation

Definitely enjoy the attention without any idea of discomfort or protest, maybe even play along and pose a bit while stripping her with our eyes.
    Which we seem to be doing anyway.