1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

I will become God-Harem King of the World! [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Mu-Sensei

Mu-Sensei No Work, No Life.

Noted. I haven't marked it as a vote anyways. Some of the banter could be edited into the vote though.

2. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

Thanks i was rushing because i needed to go deal with some yard stuff.

3. megrisvernin

megrisvernin Connoisseur.

It's a fine scene but Yang comes across just a little OC. She flirts sure but I don't think she'd be quite that explicit.

Unless can someone tell me if a stunt can actually have that kind of outcome? Make a character act OC even if they aren't the target of social charms?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  4. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

Guys? I can't tell you what to vote.

But please, keep it low. Can we just end the spar in a simple manner? You're burning all the stops too quickly.

5. megrisvernin

Fair enough. Silver do you think you can tone down the end a bit then? I suppose we're being more explicit with yang in a few minutes of fighting than two girls that have a love intimacy with us.

6. Brandark

Brandark Not too sore, are you?

There is a time for everything , and a stunt for every activity in this quest :
    A time to flirt and a time to fight ,
    A time to spar lightly and a time to fight seriously ,
    A time to to use our motes and a time to withhold .

So , lets stick to simple fistfight and light innuendoes for the second round .

7. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

That scene kind of got away from me. someone wanna mess with it while i go cook my lunch?

8. Alexander

Also, your shirt is fine: Adamant Skin Technique negated all damage.

9. ShadowAngelBeta

ShadowAngelBeta Well worn.

I think I can speak for most if not all of us when I say sorry about that. To be fair you're having us fight one of the hottest female characters in resent media who herself is a hot-blooded character that strikes me as very likely being an adrenaline junkie.

But we can tone it down. And you're right, we're moving too fast as it is.

10. Alexander

Yeah, I may have prepared a bait too delicious to resist. Of course, seeing you so enthusiastic is still a joy.

Crashing the bed now. See you tomorrow: I will leave the votes open a little more than usual for this.

11. ShadowAngelBeta

You know. A thought just struck me.

Alex has said that building in the Charms that unlock Essence and/or the one that let's others use Solar Charms to whatever system we use for our recruitment is possible. What if with our own Card/Piece/Whatever, we instead don't focus on our stats at all, but rather our Essence Rating. I know there's a Solar Charm For Thattm, but it also has a lot of drawbacks and only raises it by one point.

Would it be possible to finagle something together to that effect, because what we are studying and eventually going to be making sound a lot like precursors/distant-cousins to Exaltation Shards.

12. megrisvernin

There are ways to empower mortals with celestial charms to my knowledge. It does take a lot of effort & time but it might be doable.

13. Extras: Omake - 3
    Mu-Sensei

Yeah thats What I get for rushing my writing. Now that I can spare the time, let me try again.

Your words inspired me.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" You throw away your shirt, and you could feel Mittelt's stare from the sidelines, retuning in good company, as Ruby and Asia seem to be stealing glances at your naked torso. You enjoy it.

"You sure don't seem to mind taking clothes off." She grins, slowly, but surely gaining ground on you.

"I could only wish you were the same."

Her eyes widen comically and she nearly trips, and you can hear gasps from the sidelines.

"Too much?" You ask.

Wide eyed, crimson faced Yang nods. "Too much, too fast boy. That would got you slapped by any girl other than me."

You embarrasedly scratches the back of your head, then it fully registers and you freeze. "Other then you?"

She grins savagely and bend forward a little more, before blasting (literally) in your direction. "I'm" Right hook meets gauntlet "more, left blocks a blow aimed to the stomach "of" then you ducks under a jab "a" that turns into a hammer blow "punching" before she spins a kick that you had to use both forearms to guard "girl!" abruptly stopping, both hands come from their sides, and you adjusts your crossed arms stopping both fists with your palms.

Both of you are panting, and although she seems intent on punishing you, she doesn't seem angry, instead she seems to be enjoying it greatly. "Too much indeed." You taunt. "Guess I'm too much for a single woman." She smirks, and you just notice the glow coming from your palms. Oh shi-

Leaning back at the last second, streams of fire pass right in front of your face, as you kick her in the gauntlets to gain space.

"Tired already?" She shoots a fireball, but you deflect it, felling one unfortunate tree.

"Oh, please, I can keep going for days..." You deflect anothe, carefully aiming it up. "Do you have to throw your stuff all over? Can't you see you're making a mess?"

She tenses and its the signal for the third and final round. "Less talk, more action!"

Trailing fire, she flies feet first in your direction, and you're forced to slide a couple of meters back over the impact, and bend your knees to dissipate the strenght of the double kick. She somersaults back, feet lashing into a second, spinning kick.

You retaliate, your hands blurring forward, but that girl has rockets on hands that she shots twice to somersault again over you. your senses sharpen on that split of second that takes the mechanic of her weapons to shoot, and you spin like in that movie, between the two streams of her stuff, landing on a crouch, shooting one packed with your essence all over her body, hard enough that she is blown backwards.

You are on your knees, she's on her back. Both are exhausted and sore from exertion, but not enough that you couldn't talk.

"How it was?"

She nearly moans. "That was the best I had in ages, no ever!"

Red faced Mittelt approaches you both, and was about to speak before Ruby jumps you both in a hug inadvetently throwing your faces a milimeter from each other. "That was awesome! I wanna go next!"

Thats not a vote, thats just my fingers moving on the keyboard. Hope it was more IC though.

14. ShadowAngelBeta

We've already discussed the three charms Alex has lined up for that purpose and we really aren't that far off of any of them.

15. megrisvernin

Mu-Sensei something to consider.

You'll need to have it damaged in the stunt, or Issei is just stripping his top off for not reason.

16. iamnuff

iamnuff Connoisseur.

am i the only one who thinks
    sounds pretty dumb?

"I can go for days" sure, or "miles" maybe, but "many other rounds"?

does Isie not speak the language or something? that's possibly the most akward way to phrase that.

as for the comment about taking her clothes off. probably better to focus on ourselves.

something like

or something.

anything more than that might be too much too fast.

17. Mu-Sensei

Like Yang said, "too much". He could also have taken it off because of the heat, like in the movies.

I'm the one who doesn't speak the language, thank you I'll fix it.

Also a god Idea, but the point is to have him saying something improper by channeling his perverted side a little too much. How about:

I wonder... How much I have to take for you to join me?

18. nightblade

nightblade Gone for Good

No. It's going to fast.

19. BFldyq

BFldyq It's pronounced Be-Fled-Ick

How about we just, you know, fight? Leave the perverted stuff for later.

20. megrisvernin

A fair suggestion BFLdyq.

I'm bad at stunts myself. Can you modify some of the posted ideas & be more specific about what you'd like to see?

21. Mu-Sensei

Guys. Not a vote. Read the last line. That was a plot bunny that didn't left me alone. I just wanted to fix my previous try to get rid of the OOCness...

22. Deathwings

Deathwings Questionable French Guy

I'm still wondering how we intend to teach them any Terrestrial Martial Arts when they don't have any Exaltations to make them subject to Creation Physic instead of DxD Physique like ours do.

23. nightblade

nightblade Gone for Good

Do you need essence to use the style or just the charms?

24. nightblade

nightblade Gone for Good

You know we don't need to stunt. We can just fight.

25. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

[X] (my music track as i wrote) A strong wind rips through the area. causing Yang's hair to ripple like the flames she wields in battle. As the wind blows Yang falls into a Muay Thai stance. You fall into the most basic stance of Fist of the Daystar and a spark of curiosity lights in Yang's eyes at your unfamiliar stance.

With a flick of your left foot the remains of your jacket flies into the air disrupting Yang's view of you for a brief moment. Your right foot drives into the earth sending grass flying into the air as you accelerate towards Yang. Just before you came into range to strike her view clear and she struck forward meeting your fist with her own.

The two of you stand there completely still for a heartbeat then both of you punch with your free hands. Blow after blow is shared neither fighter giving any ground. punches are thrown, blocked, countered and taken as the tempo of the fight grows, the aura's of the fighters blazing with light and fire. You step to the side as a knee strike comes up and Yang spins in place dodging your answering blow, bringing her foot up in a roundhouse kick which you block with one of your gauntlets. The opening this created was seized by Yang instantly with an upper cut.

You lean back and the blow fails to connect but Yang instead grabs your collar with her hand and tears the garment from your body in a single movement. You leap back and watch as the your shirt turns to ash from the heat created Yang's aura. Your eyebrow raises as she gives you a cheeky grin, blatantly leering at your sweat covered chest even as you appreciated how her sweat soaked clothes clung to every curve and contour of her body.

You hear a thud and turn to see Asia lying on the ground red as a tomato while Ruby worriedly tried to wake her as certain fallen angel holding a video camera she got from somewhere obscuring her face except for a large lecherous grin.

Trooper1021 likes this.
  26. Mu-Sensei

While I still wanted it to end doing something so awesome that Ruby asks to join, so we can tease her later, you have my vote.

[X] silversun's stunt.

27. ZipLopz

ZipLopz Know what you're doing yet?

[X] Silversun17's newest plan

Honestly, it seems that I'm busy during the most bustling parts of this thread. :notfunny:

Edit: Changed my vote.

28. Mu-Sensei

Happens to me sometimes. Timezones, love'em or hate'em.

29. nightblade

nightblade Gone for Good

[X] silversun's stunt.

30. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

we can use a derivative of my original stunt for a lead into bedding Yang later after we have wooed yang and we don't have an audience.