1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

I will become God-Harem King of the World! [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, Jan 23, 2014.

1. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

...I knew it that the Hora is needed. Derp, I must now hurry.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  2. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

[​IMG]

The Hora is always needed. Always.

3. BFldyq

BFldyq It's pronounced Be-Fled-Ick

Hora?
    [embed=425,349]http://youtu.be/UmY2s5U4D1M[/embed]

4. Odysseus2099

Odysseus2099 Versed in the lewd.

No, Solars cannot transmute stuff to gold as part of their base powers. Alchemists (what Bright-sensei is teaching Asia) can though.

5. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

Not about to engage in it right at that moment I can get. Not interested at all? Shit no.

NtK is mostly lightweight stuff as S&M goes. I think it took something like ten chapters to Nana past the point of wearing leather, much less being tied up. I get Issei not having any interest in the pain <---> pleasure aspects of the fetish but Mittelt producing a whip is something she would have come up with on her own, not because she saw it in Issei's reading material.

6. Brandark

Brandark Not too sore, are you?

Not saying Mittelt isn't interested . Just that Issei is not , for the moment at least , and this omake is not meant to foreshadow Issei having S and M relations in the future . That is solely the purview of Alexander and whoever is helping him to write the NSFW scenes . There are quite a few people interested , as I understand .

Good observation about Mittelt's actions though . Being into S and M and other exotic stuff does match her character well , in my opinion . On the other hand , Issei is entirely fixated on oppai . It will take some time for him to move past that and try out new things , I think .

7. Robotninja

Robotninja Connoisseur.

. . . Holy shit. I hereby move to revoke your right to talk about Exalted crunch, as you have no idea what you are talking about.

8. ZipLopz

ZipLopz Know what you're doing yet?

Thanks for the honest opinions, guys! :D

I'll probably make more when I feel creative or needing to write something. Also, Alexander, would my omake possibly need a link in your index if other people want to read it?

One of my next snip ideas will either involve Ruby and Yang or Assassination Classroom. More likely the latter, seeing as I don't have any new ideas involving the sisters yet.

The next update is taking a while.... I wonder if it's because of length? Then I shall wait!

9. Malcolmo

Malcolmo Insert custom title here

To borrow a phrase from Kinglugia:
    Hora Hora.

10. Threadmarks: Training Days II: A Not So Peaceful Month (Part 5)
    Alexander

Of course. I can't wait to read it ;)
    ----

“Yang-san: based on our spar, I would say your style focuses mostly on offense and overpowering your opponents. Can I ask you where did you gain most of your fighting experience?”

“Street fighting!” The blonde declares proudly with a grin.

“She likes to provoke bands of thugs and beat them during the weekends.” Ruby says with a smirk. “And then she bribes me with ice-cream to not tell dad when she goes and what she does outside during the night instead of staying home.”

“Eh..eh eh...” Yang chuckles nervously as you all stare at her.

Well, it looks like both sisters have a big amount of spirit. That’s...good you suppose. “In this case.” You cough to gather their attention. “I just have the style for you.”

You cancel everything and write ‘First Pulse’.

“The [First Pulse] Style has its origin in the world of street fighting. And I am talking about the most violent type, where people fought and killed for survival. The point of this style is to go from zero to “breaking your face” in a heartbeat.” You tap the wall with the chalk. “I advise against using it on normal people, but it can save your life when your opponent is a being like a Youkai that’s generally stronger than a human: you attack fast and hard before he could even move, aiming to defeat him before he can do anything.”

“But...that sounds boring. Where is the fun?” Yang almost whines.

You narrow your eyes. “You can have fun fighting humans. But against creatures who often only need one hit to kill you this is a matter of survival. My aim is to teach you how to stay alive. And since I can’t always stay beside you, I will make sure you know how to defend yourself.” You tilt your head. “Any objections?”

Yang gulps. “Nope.”

“Good.” You clap your hands and smile. “Next is Ruby-san. Truthfully, the best style to you would be the ‘White Reaper’ Style who specifically uses scythes, but it’s a Celestial Martial Art so it’s precluded to you.”

“Aww.” Ruby pouts. “Are you sure I can’t learn it?”

“Positively.” You pause. “For now at least?”

“Eh?” The girls seem confused.

You grin. “I’m a Twilight. If I can’t do something, I will create an item that will do it for me. I have a little side project that, if successful, will resolve the problem. In the meantime...”

You write ‘Ivory Pestle’ and ‘Titan Felling’.

“Those two will serve you well.” You tap the first with the chalk. “Ivory Pestle was invented as a method to fight and destroy ghosts, but it soon evolved into one of the most powerful Terrestrial Styles. Listen well Mittelt, because this is also the style I recommend to you.”

The fallen angel nods.

“Ivory Pestle Style makes use of staffs and pole-like weapons. It also allows one to use the shaft of a lance, or a scythe, as it is a staff without penalties. Weapons like cudgels, sticks or tetsubos are also allowed. This style is ideal when used against humans and other opponents that you don’t want to kill. It is also useful to slow down the opponent and destroy weapons and armours.”

You tap the second style. “Titan Felling Style on the other hand is useful against a large foe that you want dead. This is the classical ‘fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee’, except replace 'bee' with 'sledgehammer on steroid'. The user needs to be very fast, which is why Crescent Rose’s power is very useful.”

“Finally we have Asia.” You write down ‘Thaumaturgy’. “I don’t think I’m wrong when I say you’re not suited for an offensive role. Were you taught anything during your time in the Church? Anything practical I mean.”

“W-Well, I learned to cook a little when helping in the kitchen...” Her eyes light up. “Oh! I was also taught how to make Holy Water. A Devil will be harmed if he touches it.”

Good to know if another Stray Devil pops up. “Good. In this case...This will be an ideal starting point.”

You write down ‘Alchemy’.

“Alchemy?” Ruby says excited. “Like in Full Metal Alchemist?”

“Sadly, no. It would be awesome, but no.” You shrug. “However we are still talking about an art that combine aspects of pharmacy, metallurgy and other crafts to combine and transform different materials. A competent user can create concoctions that allow to see and destroy ghosts, to recover from wounds and fatigue faster, use procedures to create magical materials and even create an universal antidote to even the deadliest poison.”

“No turning lead into gold?” Yang says jokingly.

“That’s an advanced technique, but it’s possible.” You say matter-of-fact.

And then enjoy the spectacle of the girls’ eyes almost bursting out of their sockets.

Really?!” Yang squeals and hugs Asia. “Make me gold! A lot of it! Pretty please?”

“Auuu...” Is all Asia answer as she is once again smothered into breasts.

Ruby rolls her eyes. “My Sis is a moneygrubber.”

After you managed to calm down Yang you compile a schedule to arrange the girls’ training. They have school at the same time as you, and a minimum of twelve hours at week is required to see results.

Organize a schedule for the full week. (ask me, the GM, if you forget some details)

----

Third Person’s Point of View (Why? It looks better. Also, a thanks to megrisvernin who came up with this beautiful part)

Alas, even good things must come to an end. Issei and the girls passed an enjoyable afternoon with the sisters, but it’s time to go home.

“We will see each other again soon, right?” Ruby asks.

“Of course.” Issei smile at her before turning to Asia and Mittelt. “Let’s go home. I think that for once I will try making dinner.”

As Ruby’s questioning look Mittelt clarifies. “Me and Asia-chan live with Issei-san and his parents.”

“Hoho, Asia-chan and Mittelt-chan both live with you Issei? Not satisfied with just one girl?” Yang jokes with a teasing grin..

To her surprise Issei don’t give her a cheeky grin or even sputter trying to deny it, he just turns to gaze at her eyes with a serious expression on his face.

“I told you once before didn’t I, Yang-san? That I would face anything, do anything than betray a girl’s feelings? Sometimes that means fighting wannabe-murderous fallen angels or brutal gangs. Other times it involves challenging social conventions...not all them pleasant ones.”

Issei’s attention waved and despite not moving his eyes he wasn’t truly looking at Yang anymore.

“I’m sure Asia’s hair color doesn't mean much in the West. Heck, it’s a color you yourself see every morning in the mirror after all. But here in Japan it marks her as a gaijin, a foreigner. Being a girl and, well, adorable, people don’t see her as threatening or dangerous per say, at least not the in the physical sense. But her being kicked out of her Church? Her being abandoned? If you ask any Japanese he will deny it, but in Japan’s culture that means she’s tainted, corrupted. Something to be avoided, to be kept at a distance less her disgrace somehow spreads to you.”

Venom began to creep into Issei’s voice his distaste almost palpable. Asia looks down in shame, while Mittelt, Yang and Ruby stare at Issei.

“Talk to her sure, give her directions so she’s somewhere else? No problem. Accept her into your family, into your home? Never. That kind of thinking is something which fades slowly from people’s minds, if it does at all. Even her Church, they kicked her out because she helped someone they considered an enemy. As if compassion is a sin when exercised on someone society don’t approve!

I let Asia live with me because I knew even if she could find shelter elsewhere, she would never truly be accepted. Would always be separated and isolated.” Issei’s teeth began to clench as he bit out the next series of words. “After everything she’s already gone through, that’s something I’m never going to let her feel again if I have any say in it...And I made a decision then.”

The girls could only listen breathless as they saw the passion burning in Issei’s eyes. “When I see someone in pain I’m going to step in. When someone cries out I’ll answer them. And if there’s something I can do to make them happy I’ll do it. Anyone who objects, sneering housewives, judgmental neighbours or society as a whole can go to hell.”

Issei paused as if realizing something, but his fiery gaze kept Yang entranced. “No, I suppose that’s giving Hell a bad name. After all I know some perfectly polite and friendly devils.”

His chuckle seemed to snap him out of his reverie and the fire in his eyes dimmed. Yang shifts for the first time in what felt like hours, taking deep breaths not realizing she really had been literally holding her breath.

Issei rubbed the back of his head sheepishly and his face softened, but his expression remained serious.

“Sorry about that, but I guess I still didn’t really answer your question did I? Well...if a girl likes me, well I’ll return her feelings. And if another one likes me too? Then I’ll do the same for her too. It’s going be difficult, complicated and messy...but that’s life isn't it? And if society doesn’t offer you a solution to a dilemma, well...”

He clenches a fist in front of him. “Then you make your own. Because to do any less...would be a betrayal of the ideals I hold dear.”

Then he laughs as if nothing happened. “But I’m sure I will be lynched by an angry mob before doing anything too drastic, so there is no need to worry.”

Issei flips his keychain in the air and catch it in his hand. “Achilles was told he would die if he goes to Troy. He went anyway. So...” He grins. “If I want to be a Hero, I can’t afford to hesitate. No matter the price.”

“Ise-san!” Asia grabs his right arm, eyes heavy with tears but with a thankful smile on her lips. “Thank you!”

“I will not let anyone hurt even one of your hair!” Mittelt declares proudly as she grabs his waist. “They will have to pass on my corpse!”

“Hyodo-san!” Ruby shakes his left hand. “Yes! That’s how a Hero should be: always follow your ideals!”

Yang just stares at Issei with a thoughtful expression.

Once the tearful moment ends both parties leave for their respective homes.

“Hyodo-san is incredible, isn’t it?” Ruby asks her sister. “I’m glad I have him as a mentor.”

“Uh, uh.” Yang replies absentmindedly as she steals a glance backwards at the other retreating party. Specifically, at how Asia is holding Issei’s hand and not letting it go.

The busty blonde shakes her head. “What I am thinking? ...But-“ Her expression turns lecherous. “I’m definitely going to have a taste.”

“Did you say something?”

“Nothing baby sister, nothing.” Yang ruffles Ruby’s hair. “Just grow-up stuff.”

----

(Back to normal Issei's POV)

“-!! What is this!?!” Your father exclaims after taking a bite. Your mother who did the same is showing a shocked expression.

“This is very delicious Ise-san!” Asia praises you happily. Mittelt ‘humms’ in appreciation with a smile as she keeps eating.

“Fufu, thank you Asia!” If this was an anime you’re sure your nose would elongate and turn up in a funny way as you smile with confidence.

The reason for their reactions, is that dinner was prepared by you today. After the meeting with Ruby and Yang you thought you neglected Mittelt and Asia a bit (couldn’t be helped: Yang pushes your buttons so much it’s not even funny), so you decided to do something nice for them and make dinner for once.

‘For once’ means you’re no chef: not for lack of talent, but because you never tried. Your mother reluctance to let you cook showed it. Still, she relented under the condition you will supervise your efforts. You’re sure that under normal circumstances you would have, even following the instructions, prepared something barely edible.

Under normal circumstances. That’s why you used “Second Craft Excellency” and the motes from your Personal Pool.

Is this cheating?

Hell no.

“Did you train? Did you practice in secret?” Your mother demands as she keeps eating with gusto.

“Fortune favors the bold.” You say it like it was a great cosmic truth.

“Aaaah...Oka-san.”

“Oto-san.”

They both start weeping. Why is that? You look down at the food: maybe you accidentally caused a weird chemical reaction? But Asia and Mittelt are fine.

“I’m so glad...” Your father sniffs. “That our son isn’t useless anymore.”

“It felt like my life is back to having a meaning.” Your mother claps her hands in prayer.

...Shitty parents. Why do you even bother? You weren’t that bad before.

[Yes you were.]

‘Quiet fiend. I reject your lies!’

[That’s reality~~!]

‘Reality is a lie! The cake is a lie!’

[What cake?]

{...Children.} Bright snorts in disdain.

“...Issei-san? Are you listening to me?” Mittelt’s voice brings you back to reality.

“Sorry, I was thinking about something.” You apologize. “Can you please repeat the last part?”

“I said:-“ She whispers to keep your parents from listening. “I know you plan to go outside and train, but why don’t you rest instead?”

“Eh? No, don’t worry: I can still going.” You reassure her. “I’m not tired yet.”

“It’s not a question of being tired.” She admonishes you. “You need to relax every on and then or you will crack under the stress. Take it easy for today, alright?” She asks with almost pleading eyes.

Now that’s just unfair. How can you say no? “...Alright. But just a little: I can’t slack off, or I will never become someone capable of protecting you, Asia and the others from any and all dangers.” You smile and pat her head.

“Eheh!” Mittelt smiles before giggling perversely. “Don’t worry Issei-sama, I’m going to give you plenty of motivations! Fuhfuhfuh!!

“Did you say something?” It looked like she was muttering something.

“Nothing at all!” She beams.

“Uuuh...” Asia pouts. Ah, of course: she feels cut out.

“There, there.” You put down the chopsticks and pat the young nun’s head. At first she seems startled at the gesture before smiling contently. “Asia, I have an idea: would you like to learn how to cook? Me and Mother can both teach you.”

“Yes! I would love that.” She smiles.

Both your parents stare agape at you. “T-This-!” Your Father points an accusing finger at you. “Ise, this is-!”

Completely and utterly normal.” Double dose of Hypnosis and Presence Excellency! “Nothing is wrong, so relax and enjoy dinner.

“Yes...nothing wrong, enjoy dinner.” Their eyes are unfocused for a moment before going back to their normal look.

Aah, Mittelt is right: you need to sleep.

----

Click here for the NSFW content

11. Megaolix

Megaolix Moderator

So, only thing to vote for is schedule?

12. Alexander

Yes for now. Later I will post another part with more decisions to do.

13. hunter09

hunter09 Versed in the lewd.

That girl Mittelt ment business when she said she was going to get some, the very same day no hesitation.

14. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

okay, I think schedule some time after school for the MA training while we set some time aside to sit down with our little healer to go over magic and alchemy with her.

15. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

Meanwhile somewhere in Issei's head...

Hmmm.

....?

Oh. Oh shit! BRIGHT! Get the popcorn, the kid's going for it!

16. Brandark

Brandark Not too sore, are you?

Liked the p.o.v change . Issei's p.o.v is good , of course, but looking at things from a different angle once in a while is refreshing .

Awesome harem speech was awesome , and Issei was a smooth bastard from the beginning to the end . Fortune indeed favoured our brave Issei , beyond his expectations .

victor janus likes this.
  17. Bloodshifter

Bloodshifter The Bio-Armor Lover

Bright was likely awake and was bored by the tameness of it.

2 Elder Solars going at it in bed now THAT'S something to watch.

18. Larekko12

Larekko12 Connoisseur.

Eh. Did he need to Hypnotise his parents?

Family doesn't use Social Charms on family ya know. I mean not unless he tried to avoid a heart attack. It was just about cooking.

19. Megaolix

Megaolix Moderator

So... Schedule? Not sure how it currently is, but I can guess that some things need to be moved to make time for training them.

20. megrisvernin

megrisvernin Connoisseur.

I took Issei as not thinking much of using a hypnotizing charm, probably a product of hanging out with Devils. In Harry Potter don't think much of using memory charms either. Issei is already irritated with his parents for their constant lines of their son finally doing something worthwhile & their awed reactions as him cooking of all things(indicating again just how little they thought of him) was the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back.

Also wow. Thanks for incorporating my Omake :3. I feel honored. I can easily see the following scene happen on our next "Training" Day entry.

Mittelt & Asia are attending Issei's school right? Thenext school day, Issei two beautiful blond bishoujo(?) girls walking to class one of them blushing & another one pressed into his side with Issei with the biggest shit eating grin on his face.

As they separate to go to their classes, Mittelt leans into Issei's ear & whispers something. Issei's shit eating grin grows a cm wider & it's clear he's smiling so broadly his cheeks must be hurting.

The secret of Issei's bliss last precisely as long as it takes for Issei to entering his homeroom & the the rest of the idiot trio arrive to interrogate him but are cut off as Aika points a finger at him & accuses," You just had sex didn't you. DIDN'T YOU!!," while her face is hot & flushed & she pants slightly."

Issei responds with a V sign & all the guys in the class groan & then stare daggers at him. Then when they noticing some of the girls looking at him with interest, their killing intent multiplies.

Time passes & Aika abducts Issei during lunch grilling him on details. Her face grows red & redder in his descriptions & by the end sweat is poring down her pace & she is panting loudly, her face beat red.

Scene change(players get to change how they react).

Issei & Aika walk back to class within a few seconds of each other. The guys in the homeroom look at them suspiciously, & then one of the girls makes a comment on our "stamina" & their stares turn accusatory one more & then murderous. After class Issei is helping cleaning up when he is once more abducted by the idiot brigade, who try & "punish" him for his sins once more.

21. ZipLopz

ZipLopz Know what you're doing yet?

megrisvernin, I think you just gave me my next omake idea. >:D

22. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

Does anyone know what our school schedule is? It's somewhere in the backlog but I'm not sure where.

I'm thinking something like a 2-hour meeting after school between Monday and Friday. That's ten hours. Possibly we can also squeeze in an hour before school, which would get us up to fifteen hours and leave our weekends open to do other things like researching the evil pieces.

23. megrisvernin

Go ahead. I don't know the layout of Issei's class well enough to write it.

Another scene idea.

I'm hoping for a scene where we walk in on Mittelt & Asia being questioned by Rias & her Peerage at the Occult Club. They started by asking how the girls were, not trusting Issei's treatment of them. One thing leads to another & then Asia & Mittelt sigh & wax about how heroic & noble we are. That we wouldn't think of taking advantage of them. Cue an edited mention of our speech in the last update & disbelief evident on their faces. Issei walks in as the rest of the Peerage try, & fail, to provide counterarguments with clear looks of fridge horror on their faces as it becomes obvious that, yes from a certain light Issei had been heroic. Saving a girl we never left...letting her stay with us because we we won't let her feel alone & abandoned. Then trying to square their perverted image of us, with the heroic impressions Asia describes us as.

If the Occult Club has a window, cue clouds parting as we enter. A sunbeam outlining our features like a heroic knight of legend or an angel. Issei looks on confused as other members of the peerage twitch a little, confusion & realization warying across their features.

victor janus and Trooper1021 like this.
  24. Megaolix

Megaolix Moderator

...Perhaps you wanted to quote the post above mine?

25. megrisvernin

Whoops! Corrected.

26. Mu-Sensei

Mu-Sensei No Work, No Life.

So she decides to teach him? HELL YES!!

victor janus likes this.
  27. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

Hell no! Even assuming she'd deign to let us lay hands on her (she's still referring to us like a lower life form, so methinks probably not) she'd ruin us for mortal women!

Least Devotee and kuradora like this.
  28. Carrnage

Carrnage Well worn.

same problems as with celestial martial arts.

29. Larekko12

Larekko12 Connoisseur.

That just seems weird for someone who's supposed to be superhumanly compassionate and a terribly habit for someone aiming to get a harem.

30. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

It's not a habit, it's a gag. Chill the hell out. Alexander isn't going to make us go insane without allowing us to have input to avoid it.

kuradora likes this.