1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

I will become God-Harem King of the World! [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

Oh? Thank you, you do me a great favor.

2. Akio

Akio Getting out there.

Yes, I think it would be a good option for the future. It would be a good system to getting to know him better, too.

3. megrisvernin

megrisvernin Connoisseur.

[X] Relax (half day)
    -[X] Turn on the Xbox, read manga, watch anime... The point is to relax. Do what you feels like.
    [X] Date (half day)
    -[X] Yang/Ruby/Asia/Mittelt
    # of Votes 15
    Supporters: nightblade, Silversun17, ZipLopz, Brandark, shadowward, Noctum, Walkir, Lon, EternitynChaos, Bfldyq, noahgab1133, Megaolix, Diller, Smuthunter, megrisvernin

[X] Train (half day)
    -[X] Fist of the Daystar
    [X] Relax (half day)
    -[X] Turn on the Xbox, read manga, watch anime, perhaps check the forums for the quests you participate in ... The point is to relax. Do what you feels like.
    # of Votes 1
    Supporters: MHLord

[X] Train (half day)
    -[X] Fist of the Daystar
    [X] Date (half day)
    # of Votes 4
    Supporters: Drakebane, Selias, Eler0

[X] Train (half day)
    -[X] Awareness
    [X] Date (half day)
    # of Votes 1
    Supporters: protoss16

[X] Train (half day)
    [X] Date (half day)
    # of Votes 1
    Supporters: Mu-Sensei

[X] Train (half day)
    -[X] Fist of the Daystar
    [X] Investigate the Snakes
    -[X] By walking around looking for gangsters, we can then interrogate them.
    # of Votes 1
    Supporters: Fellgar

4. Grosstoad

Grosstoad Whimsical Paranoid Creeper

[X] Date (full day)

+whistles not-so-innocently+

5. megrisvernin

:O. Destination in mind?

Not opposed to full date. But I could see just as good of an argument as for a full rest day...

Also Relax & Date won by 11. That's impressive numbers...

6. Noctum

Noctum I trust you know where the happy button is?

Considering that the GM has implied BAD THINGS if we don't take a break every so often, I'm not surprised.

7. Grosstoad

Grosstoad Whimsical Paranoid Creeper

End destination: Bed, but outdoors is fine too. Hora hora.

But in the meantime, wandering around introducing the fun stuffs to Asia is fine, then go home in the afternoon (whether with Ruby and Yang or not) and do a relaxing cuddle time. TV or game consoles might be involved, or other less strenuous activities.

Then... +zones in on Asia+

Hora.

8. megrisvernin

Warning below is a long post I wrote while tired. I make no promises of consistency or logic to it.

A couple reasons occurred to me why Exalted! Issei is going to be less well received by Rias's parents than Canon! Issei was
    1) Issei is not a devil. Even if he was originally a human, canon Issei's status as a devil did give him some if very little status in Devil Society. More importantly, as a Devil Issei did have a possible if long & treacherous way of improving his status in their society. I believe Rias's original comment on the matter to Exalt! Issei.

As a human though. There...just isn't a way for Issei to gain status in Devil Society. They have tense relations with Fallen Angels & Angels, & Issei's status as a human puts him essentially beneath contempt.

2) Issei's has no clear ties of loyalty to Rias either previous association, life debt, or as a member of her peerage b. His current association is by choice, and from the perspective of the Devil's likely unreliable. Unlike canon! Issei, Exalt! Issei didn't have his life saved by Rias. He managed to defeat Raynore on his own & Kiba helped Issei by saving Raynore's life...He essentially allied with Rias because of the risk the Fallen Angel faction posed to him. A factor, with the expulsion of Raynore & two of her fellow fallen angels from their ranks eliminates that threat. The way he handled Asia's case makes it clear that he's willing to pursue matters independently, not deferring to Rias or asking for her direct assistance in the matter. A sign he doesn't consider himself her vassal inaddition to his unwillingness to join her peerage.

This is important because both Koneko & Akeno other Rias a great deal personally. Enough that I think her parents would consider their loyalty much more secure than Issei. I don't know about Kiba so I can't comment on his.

3) It's not clear what Rias's status would be as Issei's lover. Every parent wants their daughter involved in a clear & open relationship where their partner's interest & affections are clear & preferably not split or may be tempted by other women. Issei had two women living with him, one of which he personally saved & another he convinced to join him to leave her faction out of apparently sheer charisma. Even if they don't know Issei is fucking Mittelt, that an impressionable woman who probably idealizes Issei(Asia) & that Issei has the charm & seduction to manage the relationship might make Rias's parents wary of how well Issei could lead on their otherwise perceptive & aware daughter. If Issei's association with Ruby or Yang becomes clear it's even worse. They may draw conclusion about Issei being a womanizer & that by drawing so many women around him Rias might just be one more conquest or notch in his belt.

4) Issei's power bloc & the strange claims he's made to Rias. It's not...clear to me if Rias informed her parents of her affiliation with Issei. I tend to think no, merely because I feel like she would wait to mention until she added him to her peerage something she probably thought she could have managed easily only a few months before. Of course with the other affair with Rayare it's probably her parents know something, if only to explain her three new members of her peerage. I'm sure the devils were monitoring a Fallen Angel of Shariel's status & would expect at least a moderate explanation from her daughter.

Either way it's probably clear to Rias's parents when they explore Issei's background that he's not just any Sacred Gear holder...While there are have probably been several Longinus Sacred gear holder's over the centuries Issei managed to attract the attention of Raynore & certain elements of the Fallen Angel factions that made them want to kill him An attempt Issei manage to not only survive but to win.

Most suspicious is how Raynore lost her memory. That the one other person who might actually know the truth about Issei's status that made her want to target him suffered brain damage is awfully convenient. That she somehow ended up in Rias's Peerage, someplace Issei could watch her closely if she did anything that could threaten his position is even more damning.

It's probably easy to conclude in hindsight that Issei has been carefully gaining his own faction. His encountering Asia just before she was attacked by Raynore & the way he convinced her & Mittelt to live with him. The way he ran into Ruby & has acted as mentor to her & her older sister Yang. For a Sacred Gear user to attract three others to his banners in apparent "unrelated random encounters" is laughable. Either he's got the backing of some faction, or he's a master of intrigue able to put on a good front & adept enough to keep everyone who knows him unaware. The last possibility, that Issei managed all of this as it happened, that he adapted to the situation & improvised all of it on the spot is even more frightening.

Whatever the case, someone like that "affiliating" with their daughter is something they decidedly do not want. From what happened to Raynore, Issei clearly can manipulate the politics of nonhuman factions to his own benefit & him being anywhere close to the only viable at present Gremory Heir is a huge risk. Add in that Sona Sitri, heir to another Great Devil Family also attends Kuoh Academy & the problem is exponentially worse. Even if Rias can be dissuaded from any further contact with Issei, the human could go after another great heir & cause massive chaos that way as well. The tense peace between the Devils, Fallen Angels, & Angels is balanced on a knife's edge & a major political crisis in the Devil's families leading to perceived weakness by the other factions could lead to war & massive destructive on every side. Issei goes from a political threat to an existential one to them.

If Rias's parents learn about his "exaltation", possibly Rias trying to defend Issei it will only heighten their fear & suspicion. Bad enough that a Sacred gear holder of Longinus is a threat but one who claims to have a God-Queen in his head in addition to Ddraig? Clear proof that he's in communication with someone else. The best evidence that some other faction is backing Issei that he's a mere catspaw to some larger ploy. If Issei was lying...that he managed to get Rias to believe him says all too much about his skill in persuasion & manipulation. The worst possible outcome is that truly he is who he says he is. All of his accomplishments make a frightening amount of sense, & take on a nefarious overtone. An alien faction without any stake in the world as it is is more prone than any other to wreck the fragile peace. In fact that may even be its goal. Whose to say Issei's the only one to receive their "Second Breath". What if he is but the vanguard of more of them & all his actions are just the prelude to a massive larger plot? Wouldn't such an alien group benefit from war & chaos among the devils, angels fallen angels & even humans? Then the outcome they most fear, that of War breaking out among them seems more and more likely to occur if Issei continues to move freely.

That Issei might do none of this by his own will is immaterial. The best tool is one that doesn't know the purpose for which it is used after all. And of course their dear open-minded daughter, lover of all things new & unfamiliar & who could never pass someone up in need(read her helping Koneko, Akeno & I assume Kiba) would be his apparent target.

In short No matter how you slice it I can't see Rias's parents liking Issei that much. Us actually managing to fuck Rias before her wedding with Raiser is called off, setting up a political controversy in the Devil Faction would do a lot in their minds to confirm their worst fears.

So I'm in favor of training. A lot of it. & Figuring out a way to convince Rias's parents of our good intentions.

Edit. Wow what did I just write? :O. I need to stop writing before I got to sleep...I'm not saying there's a conspiracy. But things could look bad for Issei from a certain light.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  9. BFldyq

BFldyq It's pronounced Be-Fled-Ick

Actually, it's mentioned that Dragons and those with Dragon-type Sacred Gear wielders tend to attract powerful and weird things, both as allies and enemies. Issei even laments that traits multiple times in the Light Novels.

So they're reaction would be less "Evil Plot!", and more "Dragons, what can you do?".

Akuma-Heika and Trooper1021 like this.
  10. touhou ranfuku

touhou ranfuku Versed in the lewd.

-snip-

So.... My possibility about Rias and her Peerage get exiled is still available? Is there any way to get around? Or we have to show our power and responsibility after the peace treaty to get Rias? Or delaying the getting Rias and her Peerage because there's no need for Rias to be married Raiser after the devil population problem gets solved by us?

11. Alexander

Another impressive piece from megris. And one that, as usual, made a frightening amount of sense.

Sirzechs and the others better hurry with the peace talk.

12. megrisvernin

Really? That would be a reassuring reaction.

Number 4 on there is the weakest argument I have. I would love if that were true.

No idea. BFldyq just posted an interesting counter.

I'm very interested in reactions to points 1-3.

13. megrisvernin

Even if you end up not using this for their reaction Alexander I would love for at least one of the factions or a member to have this crazy conspiracy theory about Issei.

Hell even the guys from his classroom staging another "trial of Issei" from obvious plotting to steal all the women from their school. No woman is safe! Be Akeno, Rias, even Aika. There's no woman he won't target! Having Saji actually being part of the group would be great, as he assumes Sona is our next dastardly target...Anyone interested in omaking feel free.

As always my knowledge of canon DxD is limited I invite comments on why I'm wrong or what I overlooked, like BFLdyq's points.

14. Alexander

That's an interesting name you brought up right now >:D

More importantly, not making Issei a Devil truly changed a lot of things. More importantly, his actions are just like any other Solar Exalt back in Creation: a hero to many, and a threat to others.

15. EternitynChaos

EternitynChaos Once there was a Maiden...

it says it here

http://www.wattpad.com/40948389-highschool-dxd-volume-5-hellcat-of-the-underworld/page/3

16. EternitynChaos

EternitynChaos Once there was a Maiden...

Also, another thing is to look at it all from a different direction.

Unlike in the mainline Issei isn't bound to Rias as part of her peerage, that means they may well take a gentler hand in things.

As the last thing they will want to do is push a major player or piece into the hands of one of there enemy's/adversaries.

He's shown that he's not against all Fallen Angels, by befriending Mittelt so the could worry about him joining the Grigori, which would put both the White and Red under there control, which would be horribad for Heaven and Hell, they may also push him to working under the Japanese Gods, or even the Angels. there is no way people with as much experience at politics and intrigue as the Devils no doubt have are going to do something as hasty as alienating Issei just because he Might have connections with other,

If anything they would want to increase there bonds with him to tie him closer to them, hell that may well be a vote in favor of leaving it alone between Rias and him, if they think she may have a chance to pull him closer, even if it does mean things don't go through with Raiser, her brother would be all for it if nothing else, as would Levi-tan I would think, the maker of the Evil Pieces would probably be for it as well once he found out we may be able to unlock his work the last the he would want to do it loose out on a possible equal after all.

anyway, what I am trying to say is there are lots of ways to take things, no need to have people acting like paranoid idiots, just because some people here are hoping Rias will get exiled and come to us *unlikely in the extreme*

Trooper1021 likes this.
  17. Brandark

Brandark Not too sore, are you?

I agree with your point 1 completely . In fact , I voiced similar concerns quite a while ago. It's completely natural and in character for Rias' parents if it comes to pass.

As for point 2 , it's also a valid concern. I will agree and add a little bit of my own . Everybody is very , very wary of dragons , if not outright scared , and for very good reasons too. Dragons are the guys you don't want to get involved with , and especially not on the opposing side . Last time Issei's power counted as a point in his favour because he was bound to the underworld with strong ties already . This time , Issei's questionable (in their eyes , at least) loyalty is likely to make Issei's Sekiryuutei status count against him.

The third point is much less important than you think . Devils have no social stigma against polygamy. In fact , considering their population problem , it might even be encouraged. As long as Rias is in a leading position amongst Issei's lover , I don't think there will be much of a problem. And considering Issei is not officially engaged with anyone else , a formal engagement with Rias will provide her with the edge she needs.

Point four kind of went out of hand , I think . It is unlikely that anyone will read so deeply and strangely into Issei's actions. It is still amusing to consider , nevertheless.

Akuma-Heika and Trooper1021 like this.
  18. Megaolix

Megaolix Moderator

Hey Alexander, before we go too far into conspiracies, remember players picked easy mode last I checked. No need to make this too bloody complicated.

19. BFldyq

BFldyq It's pronounced Be-Fled-Ick

It is. Rias's mother was the first born of the Bael family's previous head, with his 2nd mistress, which is why she didn't inherit. Likewise, the current head of the Bael family is the child of the previous head's "main wife", and has at least two wives.

For a non-Bael example, Rias's father, Lord Gremory, had a harem. Whether or not he still does is unknown, but probably not. His wife and Rias's mother, Lady Gremory, mentioned that after she married him, she was the one in charge of managing it. She also mentioned that the Maou were forbidden from having one, but anyone else may. Probably a safety measure. O:)

Anyway, Devil's seem to be Polygynous, and possible Polygamous. Wives seemed to be ranked in order of marriage, and mistresses/concubines similarly. From what I can tell, the only difference is the children of wives can inherit, and the children of mistresses/concubines cannot.

Trooper1021 likes this.
  20. Diller

Diller Versed in the lewd.

21. Megaolix

Megaolix Moderator

Hey Diller, maybe be a bit more careful with the quote tags?

And that is not what I meant at all. What I meant is that it's going to be a lot less fun if we have to walk on eggshells regarding others factions all the time becaus conspirations and politics.

22. Mu-Sensei

Mu-Sensei No Work, No Life.

Still looking for Crossover characters Alex? If so there's a couple of Deities at Maga Tsuki that might interest you (even if its only to use as Sacred Gear users perhaps). I'd personally like to meet Izuna (a weak, almost disappearing fox deity) at some point.

Another thing that could be made into a Sacred Gear would be the Stony Cat from Hentai Ouji to warawanai Neko. The Cat God imprisoned into it grants a wish if you sacrifice something to him.

- yes, this IS a shameless attmpt at changing the subject from conspiracy theories.

23. noahgab1133

noahgab1133 Don't you trust me?

Alex will limit break affect the configuration of the sacred gear if we reach it?

24. Alexander

:eek:?

:))

Celer and HiMyNameIs_REDACTED_ like this.
  25. Threadmarks: Training Days II: A Not So Peaceful Month (Part 12)
    Alexander

[X] Relax (half day)
    -[X] Turn on the Xbox PS2, read manga, watch anime... The point is to relax. Do what you feels like.
    [X] Date (half day)

----

You have decided. “Let’s forget about Exalts, Devils and Dragons for a while.” You declare passionately. “I am still a high-school student, I should act like one. Heard that you two? For all of tomorrow don’t contact me or I will not be able to relax!”

[Hai, hai. It’s napping time then.]

{Whatever.}

With that taken care of, there is only one thing left that you should do right now.

“Hello Yang-san? It’s me Ise. Are you and Ruby-chan free the afternoon of tomorrow?

----

Day 7

“T-This is..!” Your lips are trembling and tears threaten to spill like waterfalls from your eyes. Something warm and fuzzy and overwhelming yet gentle is spreading in your chest like the petals of a lotus’ blossom.

Is this happiness? Beauty? The beginning of a new universe?

[How many humans have you sucked dry to heal those wounds?]

[Do you remember how many breads you have eaten in your life?]

Uoooooh! How is it that the villain is way cooler than the protagonist? Is this the allure of [Evil]?

Let’s make a recap of the situation. You, Hyodo Issei, decided to spend a full day of complete relax.
    So, like you used to do some time ago you went to a convenience store and started reading the manga on the stands without paying for them.

Technically it’s illegal. Realistically? Every young boy or girl below eighteen years does the same once or twice in their lives. You are not exception. This is tradition. Tradition!

And it seems like God agrees with you, because upon your arrival you found a goldmine.

A complete reprint of “Jojo’s Bizarre Adventures” covering Phantom Blood, Battle Tendency and Stardust Crusaders. Special volumes of Shonen Jump made as a gift to Araki-sensei to wish him [a long life and continued youth].

Did you hear that Araki-sensei? We love you! You’re a national treasure for all of Japan! Please never die!

----

Booom! Crash! Screech! Booom! Booom! Booom!

“Hau! This is difficult.”

“Just at the beginning Asia. Here, look: by moving the directional pad like this, you can take curves easier.”

“A-amazing! Ise-san is very good!”

“Nah, I just have a lot of experience...Ehi! Mittelt, did you just surpassed me when I wasn’t looking?”

“Muahaha! Never take your eyes off from the prize. The one who seizes the best initiative wins!”

“Why you..!”

“D-Don’t leave me behind.”

That day you learned two things.

One: Asia loves “Crash Tag Team Racing” and thinks Crash Bandicoot is cute.

Two: Mittelt is very, very competitive.

----

“Ahahaha!”

[Partner...?]

“What did I say Ddraig?”

[Yes, but...what are you watching?]

“An anime. A-ni-me. It’s called Baka To Test To Shoukanjuu. It’s fairly popular in Japan.”

[I know what an anime is. But, by Great Red’s balls, what is this I don’t even.]

“Ddraig?”

[How is this supposed to make sense?!]

“It isn’t. That’s why it’s called comedy.”

[The more I learn about you humans, the less I understand you.]

“Then, why not keep learning until you understand us more. Want me to show you a more serious anime?”

[...Please do so.]

“Okay. Let’s see...this one: “Code Geass”. I think you will like it.”

-----

You put your foot down on the accelerator and quickly change the gear around the curve! You then go past both cars!

But wait! Another car is coming from behind you and is quickly approaching!

Both cars are on top!

“Uoooh! A worthy opponent! But! I will not be beaten so easily! Witness my amazing driving handling technique!”

“Ah ah ha! You are not match for me! Witness my multi-wheel drifting technique!”

Just like that, you are playing a racing game at the game centre with Ruby. Yang, Mittelt and Asia are to the side cheering both of you.

A single guy on a date with four bishojo? Ahah, as enticing as the idea sounds, there is more to that.

The official reason is to show Asia more of Japan’s culture and how friends spend time together. Mittelt knows a little already thanks to the teachings of her grandmother, but there are many thing new and mysterious.

[WIN!]

“I lost!” You wail in despair.

“I won!” Ruby cheers before being enveloped into a tight hug by Yang.

“Well done baby sister! Feeling down Ise?” The Chinese blonde asks with a cheeky grin.

“Ah!” You clench a fist, eyes burning with determination. “Failures only spurn me to do better! I will win the next one. Be sure of that!”

“S-Sure!” Ruby answers hastily, embarrassed and too busy trying to get out of Yang’s headlock.

Mittelt is to the side, grinning and showing the “V” of victory to Ruby. But where is Asia?

When you look around, she is standing in front of the crane game.

“What is it?” You ask as you walk next to her.

“Hau! N-No.... I-It’s nothing.”

When you ask her she tries to hide it.

“Is there something you want?” Crane games are usually full of cute dolls. Girls like cute things, right?

When you look inside the crane game at the top of all the other dolls there is a doll of “Pikachu”.

Pokemon. How nostalgic: you still have “Red” and ”Blue”, both with a level 90 team, jealously kept into your room. Motohama and Matsuda never managed to win against them.

Pokemon came from Japan but it’s popular worldwide. So it’s probable Asia also knew it.

“Asia, do you like Pikachu?”

“Eh? N-No, t-that is......” Asia’s face gets red, and she nods her head shyly.

“Okay.” You roll up your sleeves. “I will get it for you!”

“Eh? B-But....!”

“It’s okay, I will get it.”

Strike while the iron is hot. I put the coin in immediately and started controlling the crane.

It took you five tentatives, but you finally manage to get it.

“Yeah!” You make a victory pose and take the doll before giving it to Asia. “Here you go, Asia.”

Asia becomes so happy that she holds the doll to her chest. “Thank you very much, Ise-san. I will take care of this doll.”

“Ooh!” Ruby, now free, runs to you with shinning eyes. “I want Growlithe!”

“I call dibs on Machoke!” Mittelt adds.

“That Dragonite is cute.” Yang smiles. “And of course Ise, being a gentleman, will offer.”

Aah, it looks like your finances will take a serious hit.

----

Lastly, you and the girls went to play Karaoke.

“Aahh, that was fun.” You sigh contently. You spent the last forty minutes singing anime’s intro so now your throat is a little sore. So now you’re taking something from the vending machine outside while the girls are still in the room singing.

While drinking soda your hear footsteps approaching. Turning your head you see Yang approaching. “Yo. Are you thirsty too?”

“Yeah.” She answers as she keeps walking towards you. She flashes you a mischievous grin. “Truth is, there is something special that I want to taste.”

“Something spe-!“ It’s as far as you go before she grabs the front of your jacket and she pushes you gently but firmly against the vending machine.

The next moment her lips are upon yours, her tongue pressing to enter. Reaching with instincts acquired thanks to Mittelt you let her enter and start caressing and exploring it with your tongue.

Yang moans as she presses her body more against yours, her firm but supple breasts rubbing against your chest. In response you hug her, your hands searching for her erogenous zones.

You don’t know how long you stay like that, kissing and occasionally gently nibbling each other’s lips. But all good things must come to an end.

“Yang? It’s your turn.”

At the sound of Ruby’s voice, thank God the door doesn’t open on the corridor where you are, Yang separates from you. “Coming! Just taking something to drink first.”

You open your mouth to say something, even if you aren’t sure what, before she silences you with a finger on your lips. “Let’s not rush.” She says, her cheeks red. “Despite appearances, I am not an easy woman you know.”

“By the way, you’re a great kisser!” She blows a kiss at you before walking back to the room.

You stand here, eyes blinking rapidly. Slowly your fingers rise up and touch your lips. “You too Yang. You too. Ehi, Ddraig.”

[What?]

“I am not a virgin anymore, and yet I still don’t understand women.”

[Me neither. Welcome to the club.]

What club?

----

Today is the decisive day. It wasn’t much, but you spent a couple of hours yesterday night preparing a rough outline of your project and how it should work, complete with the best plants to use.

The last thing to do is ask for permission from the Student Council. So with resolve reaffirmed you walk to the Council’s room and knock the door.

“Come in.” A feminine voice immediately answers. You enter, finding yourself in a windowless room, most likely an anteroom since there are two other doors.

The sole occupant, beside yourself, is a young bespectacled girl with black straight hair seated on a desk and reading what look like important documents.

You know her: she’s Tsubaki Shinra, the Student Council’s Vice-President.

“Welco-“ She looks up to greet you, but freeze for a instant when seeing you, eyes widening slightly. A moment late she schools her features and continue as if nothing happened. “Welcome. What business do you have with the Student Council?”

What was that? “My name is Hyodo Issei, a second year. I would like to submit a formal request to the Student Council.”

“A request about what?”

“To ask the necessary permission to put up a floral display on school’s grounds.”

She seems taken aback at your answer. “A...floral display?” You nod. After a few seconds of looking at you in the eyes she nods back. “Please wait here.”

She stands up. She walks to one of the other two doors, enters and closes it behind her.

You wait. Finally, after five minutes Shinra-san’s head pokes out. “You may come.”

You follow her instructions. The new room is packed with bookshelves filled with books and various classifiers. The curtains are drawn, not enough to block light completely but enough to dim it greatly.

There, seated behind another desk with Shinra-san standing behind her, is Shitori Sona. Or, more accurately, Sona Sitri of the Seventy-Two Pillars of Hell.

And she’s looking at you with a strange measuring gaze, her mouth hidden behind her hands and the light reflecting off her glasses blocking your view of her eyes. Nonetheless you can sense them boring into you.

There isn’t hostility, just a slight sense of wariness and...confusion?

Great: you never met her before, and already she doesn’t trust you. Damn to Malfeas your reputation as one of the ‘Perverted Trio’.

All three of you stand there in silence, looking at each other, for a couple of minutes.

Finally it’s Sona that speaks first. “Tsubaki said you have a request for the Student Council. One about...” She hesitates. “A floral display?”

“Precisely.” You confirm.

“Explain it to me.” She requests.

Here goes nothing.

[] Write-in?

26. Dimensionist

Dimensionist Grand Master of Apologism, Keeper of the Faith

Alex, have you considered a Beta?

27. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

i think we should open up by presenting the documentation to her then do the verbal part of our pitch. the fact that we don't need to consult notes while making the pitch will reflect favorably on us as it show's we taking this seriously to have the details in mind.

28. John At Dawn

John At Dawn Seeker of Answers

Why would it? Limit break affects our mind only.
    Damn it.

29. Alexander

Not yet. I would if someone were to propose himself.

30. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

Alexander, are we writing in what we what the floral display to be like or just how to convince her?