1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

I will become God-Harem King of the World! [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, Jan 23, 2014.

1. EternitynChaos

EternitynChaos Once there was a Maiden...

Bwahahahahahaha, oh god, we are going to bowl over another group of girls through Solar Magic and Good looks /snirk this should be good

as an aside, I wonder if getting enough fangirls would get us a Cult rating? /snirk

mrttao likes this.
  2. Diller

Diller Versed in the lewd.

AT least our work at getting our own followers is coming along nicely.

Which remind me that the first chance we get need to convince our predecessors in the Boosted Gear that the whole curse of hatred thing needs to go.

Because not only is the fact using Juggernaut Drive consumed our life force and makes us go berserk a problem but god knows what our exaltion has done to it as well.

3. Threadmarks: Training Days II: A Not So Peaceful Month (Part 14)
    Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

[X]Ask both, negotiate "internship" credit for Tsubomi and Erica's participation.
    -[X] If the gardening club is reluctant to let them participate, offer the girls a position beautifying Tomofuri's shrine.

----

As Kurumi finally calms down you turn to the two of them with a thoughtful look on your face. "Actually, I may be able to help. You see..."

You explain that you just got approval from the Student President for a floral display, and then ask if they are interested in working on that project for their flower project.

"A floral display around the fountain? Sugoi!" Hanasaki beams. "I-I mean, if we can..."

"I'm for it." Kurumi replies. "That is, if the Club allow it."

"Don't worry." You reassure them with your best disarming smile. "It's the duty of a sempai to look after their kohai. Wait for me here: this will not take long."

After they agree you walk to the Gardening Club and enter. By the muffled sound of footsteps coming from behind you can guess your kohai decided they want to see you in action.

Well then, let's give them a good show, ne?

"Good afternoon!" You smile pleasantly as you enter in what is more like a greenhouse than a room. The targets of your greetings, a pair of third year girls, are staring at you open-mouthed. "Can I speak with the Gardening Club's President?"

"I-I am." The one to the left answers. "Wait, aren't you Hyo-"

"Hyodo Issei, second year. It's a pleasure to meet you sempai. I came here on behalf of the Student Council."

The first secret: don't let the target set his own pace.

"The Student Council? What is it?"

You explain the proposal that Sona approved and then ask if the club is interested in the assignment.

"Really?" The second girl exclaims, stars in her eyes. "Yes! Yes we are."

"As Shiori so...eloquently said." The President coughs. "We gladly accept the request and agree with the terms."

"That's great." You clap your hands together before assuming a troubled expression. "Now, I know this may not be relevant, but I met two kohai on the way here. We got to talk and, well, they mentioned a certain test."

"Ah yes, the new girls..."

"Now, I can understand if this was the Music Club or the Literature Club, but since most flowers requires at least a few weeks to bloom, is such a test really necessary?"

"Ah, uh, well..."They both scratch their cheek. "T-There is a reason for that..."

"Oh? Can you tell me? Please?" You show them your best charming smile.

The second secret: give them eye-candy.

They both blush heavily. "I-I-It's because in the past years we had members who joined only for the credits and almost never showed up!" The way they stutter is almost cute. "S-S-So w-we need to make sure new members have serious intentions. I know it's not nice, b-but we must do it!"

Uhm, that explains a lot. Neither party is at fault here, just bad circumstances. "In that case, why don't let them help with the display? As a way to gauge their skills and willingness."

"T-This-!"

"Is a good idea. Don't you agree?"

They nod so fast their heads are a blur.

Third secret: turns on the Charm at the right moment.

[Ahahaha! Good one partner!]

'I try Ddraig, I try.'

"Great. Ask Kaichou for the permits. And if you need help, I am always free." Waving at them you turn around and leave.

As you step outside the door you turn your head to the side and look at the stunned faces of the eavesdropping Hanasaki and Kurumi. "You heard them. Go, work seriously and make some friends, alright?"

Hanasaki nods. Kurumi looks up at you with pupils the size of saucers. "Are you God?"

"No, just someone who try to do his best for the right reasons. Bye."

With that badass one-line delivered you leave.
    ----

Sona couldn't meet you at your return, but Shinra-san received your report.

With nothing else to do, that evening you go to the Occult Research Club. Asia and Mittelt were invited to a sleepover by friends, so they aren't with you. You knock at the door.

"Who is it?" Bucho's voice.

"Issei. I am interrupting something? I can leave if necessary."

"No, no. Please come in."

You push the door open and walk inside. All members are present, but this time there are some...you suppose the right term is 'guests'. Specifically: a red bat standing on Rias's shoulder; a palm-size oni in Akeno's hands; Koneko was hugging a white kitten; and Kiba has a bird on his shoulder.

"Welcome Ise-kun." Rias greets you amiably. "We were explaining about Familiars to Raynare, Dohnaseek and Kalawarner. Since they have completed their initial training, it's time for them to get one."

"I see." So they are their familiars. You were told about them, but this is the first time you see one. You sit next to Koneko. "Let me guess." You grin, first looking at her and then at the cat. "Shiro (white)?"

She looks slightly surprised before she nods.

"Can I pet him?"

"...Don't complain if you get bitten."

Raising an eyebrow in silent amusement you reach out and start petting the kitten behind the ears. Soon he is purring non-stop and rubbing against your fingers with a content expression. At her incredulous expression you grin. "The summer of my third year of middle school I was hired by my neighbor to take care of their cat and her newly born kittens."

"My my. Ise-kun is also good with animals."

"Isn't there something the bastard suck at!?"

You heard that Dohna.

"Ise-kun, would you like to come with us to the place where we will capture the familiars?" Rias asks suddenly.

Now, you weren't expecting that. "Can I? I assume it's private business of the Gremory House?"

"It is. But there is a small known rule that allow to bring a guest if they are formally affiliated with the family of the King. Since you fit the criteria I want you to come Ise-kun. I want you to see how us Devils acquire our familiars."

Well, why not. "Count me in. This will be an interesting experience."

----

After helping Akeno making the necessary modifications to the transport magic circle to allow your passage, you leave with the rest.

When the glow from magic circle stops you are in an unfamiliar forest. There are giant trees growing around here, so not much sunlight shines through to the ground.

"Many familiar that devils use live here in this forest. This is where Raynare, Dohnaseek and Kalawarner will get their familiars."

"Uhm, Gremory-san?" Kalawarner coughs to get Rias' attention.

"Yes?"

"We discussed this-" Dohnaseek grumps. Raynare nods. "It is okay to call us just [Kala], [Dohna] and [Yuuma]. Saying our full names everything must be a bother, so it's okay to use our nicknames."

Rias looks stunned before she smiles beatifically. "Yes! I will gladly do so!"

"It sounds like this was an issue to Rias-san?" You whisper to Kiba.

"Yes. There was a certain...tension between us. You can guess why." Yes: former Fallen Angels and Devils. "But then stuff happened and things got better."

"Stuff?"

"Remember that special TV about the ghosts of a Samurai and a Medieval Knight walking in the streets during the night?"

"Is this related to the recent additions of a Japanese sword and a Western lance to the club's room?"

Kiba nods. But before he can continue the atmosphere is interrupted by a sudden loud voice.

"Get daze!"

"What!"

"Kyaah!"

"Uha!"

What the...Following the voice the one who appeared in front of you all is a young man wearing rough clothing's.

"My name is Satooji of Madara Town! I'm a devil in training, aiming to become the Familiar Master!"

...This sounds suspiciously familiar. Your [Otaku Sense] is tingling.

"Satooji-san, I brought the ones I spoke of."

Buchou then introduces the guys to the so called Familiar Master. They too are looking at him weirdly.

"Hee. An old man and two black haired beauties huh. OK! Leave it to me! If it's me any Familiar immediately would be 'get daze'!"

Hmm, this guy sure does say the word 'get' strongly.

Satooji then looks at you. "And you are?"

"A guest. Please don't mind me."

"Yuuma, Dohna, Kala. He is a professional in terms of familiars. Today we will catch familiars in this forest while receiving advice from him. Okay?"

""Yes."" "Whatever."

"Now, what type of familiar do you desire? Strong one? Fast one? Or one with poison?" Satooji asks them in a friendly manner.

"Definitely a strong one." Dohna replies. "What type do you recommend?"

Satooji smiles at the question and gets out a thing that looks like a catalogue. The one he points at after opening is a blue dragon with great ferocity that is drawn out on the whole page.

"This is what I would recommend! One of the Dragon-Kings! Chaos Karma Dragon, Tiamat! It's a legendary dragon! It's also the only female among the Dragon-Kings! Even until now, there hasn't been a devil who has caught her yet! That would be obvious! Since it's said to be as strong as a Maou!"

"Then why are you recommending it to us?" Kala asks in anger.

Tiamat, uh? Maybe not capturing, but you would like to meet her.

[I advise against that.] Ddrais suddenly speaks.

'Why?'

[She hates me and the white-one. Like, a lot.]

'...And why she hates you and this white-one?'

[I don't know. It happened a long time ago, so I don't remember.]

'You know, you sounded like an old man just now.'

[Who are you calling an old man, you brat!]

"How about this one? Hydra!"

This time the so-called [Familiar Master] shows the illustration of a gigantic serpent with many heads.

"This one is amazing! It has deadly poison! There are no devils in this World which can endure its poison! On top of that it is immortal! The worst creature in the World which even kills its master! See? Pretty useful right?"

The only thing it would be useful is to dispose of your body after Dohna is finished with you. Because he looks ready to murder you with a light spear.

"Can you recommend us normal familiar?" Kala tries to sound polite.

Satooji makes a sound with his tongue with an unpleasant expression.

"That's why newbie's don't understand anything. Listen? You have to catch powerful familiars. And each one has different abilities. If you are trying to become a Familiar Master then you have to catch the same one several times, and then pick the strongest male and female among them. You have the two breed and make them give birth to their baby with strong abilities. And also---"

At the speech it finally hits you.

You don't know how is this possible, but this guy is a walking parody to Pokémon!

What a weird guy.

"I want a cute familiar."

Yuuma says.

"Okay, I understand."

Satooji stops his logic talks and replied with a smile.....What is this guy? Looks like capturing a familiar will be a long road ahead.

At least you will not be bored.

[] First Part: End. Look forward to the Second Part!

4. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

Kurumi, Alex. Not Kurumu.

The dot of cult will be most useful. And we don't have to worry about Immaculates running around hunting down our supporters.

5. Alexander

Right, that. Truth be told I originally wanted to show what I decided, then I decided that revealing too many details at once ruin the suspence. So wait patiently please ;)
    Fixed.

Akuma-Heika and Sol Mark-1 like this.
  6. Brandark

Brandark Not too sore, are you?

Damn. Smooth operator Issei is smooth.

So we are going into the tall grass in the next update? I hope Satooji is not going to boast about how his familiars are in the top percentage of familiars or something.

7. hunter09

hunter09 Versed in the lewd.

Issei when someone asks you if you are a god the answer is always yes. 8)

solitare likes this.
  8. Diller

1 she asked if we were God not a god.

2 Pfff God wished he was as awesome as us.

ThatWhichAlwaysIs and Sol Mark-1 like this.
  9. noahgab1133

noahgab1133 Don't you trust me?

seeing as God is dead here we can try to aim to replace him, much to everyones amazement and horror XD

10. Diller

We do have holy powers that are effective against devils and fallen angels which are Heaven's main enemies.

Take over heaven

Include Rias and her peerage into our harem

Repair Baraqiuel's and Akeno's relationship.

Buddy up with Azarael.

Take over most of the world thanks to having strong ties with the Three Great factions.

Bright-sensei would be so proud!! O:)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  11. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

God doesn't have a Great Curse. Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Corvus 501 likes this.
  12. Diller

I'm just messing around.We are specifically trying to make sure Ise doesn't go that route. We did subvert the "A God I Am" trope after all.

Actually God also didn't have a curse of hatred that is really compatible with the Great Curse.
    After all Ise went Juggernaut when he thought he failed to save Asia in vol 6.

13. John At Dawn

John At Dawn Seeker of Answers

Actually, that's a good lead-in to a question I have been wondering off and on for a bit.

How noticeable is Limit Break to people observing us? Like, is part of the curse that no one questions the sudden personality extreme, or will someone who knows us and sees us in limit break know something is wrong?

14. noahgab1133

I think only those really close to us would notice right away something was wrong. Other people might not notice at first but would eventually figure out something is wrong. Juggernaut drive with limit break, talk about power up insanity D:

also i really want to meet tiamut XD

15. Brandark

Brandark Not too sore, are you?

As I understand , the Great Curse will take a personality trait of the Exalt and take it up to eleven , so if we are undergoing limit break , we are still acting in-character to a certain extent. And the curse cannot be detected by any known methods. So while people who know us well might question our behaviour , they will chalk up the reason to something more mundane instead of recognising the limit break for what it is.

16. Alexander

The Great Curse is subtle: it doesn't cause changes that make others suspicious.

In Issei's case, Imprudent Infatuation takes his trait of salving a damsel in distress and take it up to eleven, making him disregard his own safety completely.

No matter how suicidal, Issei will rush head-on to save a female in danger. Even if the wisest decision is retreating and coming up with a strategy.

The "cause Issei to an attractive female"? Issei costantly falls in love, but he doesn't shout it to everyone. The limit break causes will be bad cases, but he will find a way to rationalize.

Corvus 501 and Sol Mark-1 like this.
  17. megrisvernin

megrisvernin Connoisseur.

So question. To Cults naturally grow in size or do we need continual deeds of daring do & awesome to motivate them?

18. EternitynChaos

EternitynChaos Once there was a Maiden...

Nice work, heheheheh I laughed myself sick when our Cult 1 background dinged, I will laugh even harder if/when we stumble across Tiamat

19. Deathwings

Deathwings Questionable French Guy

...does that mean we could potentially catch ourselves our very own clothes dissolving Slime familiar ? (DxD style binding, not the barely worth it Exalted version)

Please, say yes.

20. megrisvernin

Ehh? I'm in favor of a Monster Girl Salamander.

[​IMG]

That being said Alexander has a lot of Crossovers going on & there are already plenty of elements, like Youkai we can have as a familiar. It might be wise for him to pick a canon style familiar for us or an OC to avoid more crossovers.

21. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

I feel a dragon or Ryu monster girl would be a more amusing.

22. megrisvernin

Hmm Maybe.

I trust in Alexander to keep things interesting.

23. noahgab1133

did someone say dragon girls?

[img width=352 height=600]http://oi62.tinypic.com/2ykaxas.jpg[/img]

[img width=600 height=566]http://oi59.tinypic.com/6zwk0g.jpg[/img]

[​IMG]

[img width=450 height=600]http://i62.tinypic.com/2drat8y.jpg[/img]

by the way are we gonna get asia's canon familiar (enjoy ophis since i could not find an image of her familiar solo)

[img width=478 height=600]http://i59.tinypic.com/33tqx51.jpg[/img]

24. Fellgar

Fellgar Connoisseur.

Hehe, Lets go meet Tiamat~! Should be good EXP for surviving the encounter~!

25. touhou ranfuku

touhou ranfuku Versed in the lewd.

Objection, female dragon in DxD verse is known for their yandere and anti-harem antic, since male dragon attracts lots of other races female while female dragon attracts lots of other races male, so we have to be careful in choosing dragon familiar.

For my suggestion, get an Undine or Mermaid, of course it's not DxD version, we need someone good at water element, even in canon Issei doesn't have any (except Sona, Rossweisse doesn't count since she's good at any magic, only Georg is better than her), so an Undine or Mermaid should work.

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  26. Deathwings

Deathwings Questionable French Guy

Mermaid are at a pretty damn big disadvantage outside of water, so an Undine would be best. I still stand by the slime tough, they're water elements themselves after all.

27. Diller

Isn't the only female dragon we've seen Ophis amd she doesn't seem to be the yandere type. Possessive yes but not full on Yandere. Also she does seem to have a thing for Ise.

Also dragons attract species regardless. Case in point Ise's male harem that he is desperately trying to get rid of. :))

Though getting someone of the water element to counter balance our fire affinity might not be so a bad idea. Deathwings has a point mermaids aren't so good on land so an Undine would be better.

28. ShadowAngelBeta

ShadowAngelBeta Well worn.

On the other hand all of the Undine as a species look... *Shivers* Yeah, not think about it. Maybe we could airbrush them? Or find a blacksheep one personality wise and offer to airbrush her?

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  29. Mu-Sensei

Mu-Sensei No Work, No Life.

I like the first one.

As for element, maybe a water serpent or dragon. There's nothing that says dragons can only come in fire variety, and plenty of myths that point otherwise...

30. megrisvernin

Fair enough. Whatever it is it should be impressive...