1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

I will become God-Harem King of the World! [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

Based on your suggestions, I can outline the following rules:

-A single omake can neat only 1 Xp. 2 if it is judged of exceptional quality: the other readers must agree too, and the post must be liked by at least 10 people.
    -A fanart is also allowed and follow the same rules.
    -Only 2 omakes and 1 fanart can be rewarded per IC week. You can post more, but you will not gain Xp.

Requirements:
    -The omake must not be from Issei's POV.
    -The omake must show other characters off-screen or their actions/reactions to something that happened in the quest. If it's in character and makes sense I can even can rule it as canon for the story.
    -The omake's length must be at least 1200+ words.
    -Grammar must be good.

I said Issei will be the only Exalt on Earth, right? I don't see contradictions here O:)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
    Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  2. megrisvernin

megrisvernin Connoisseur.

This is good. An incentive to flesh out the world & canon characters with pretty high standards for grammer & content.

I have an Omake in mind involving a new Idiot Brigade accusing Issei of being a robot, & various reports they make of Issei's progress over time documenting his attempts to seduce & earn the affection of women in a bid by the machines to depopulate Japan, and given wider evidence of his seducing foreign women, perhaps the world.

At the moment some of their reports are merely observations or humorous reconstructions of what this organization think Issei is doing. Occasionally they will attempt to intervene, often stopped by Akeno or another member of Rias's peerage.

3. Grosstoad

Grosstoad Whimsical Paranoid Creeper

Eh, the Scale Mail hasn't popped out yet, has it?

Man, what would I draw...

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  4. EternitynChaos

EternitynChaos Once there was a Maiden...

consider that the one designing it probably going to be Bright, and we will probably get several different versions if you have Wonders of Lost Ages, then take a look at the power armour in there, its probably something like what she would design all things considered, and one and all of them are very nice

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  5. megrisvernin

If you have the skill for it, I'd like to see an interpretation of Issei's Booster Gear with wings.

6. Alexander

Me too. I can't think of a good design that doesn't included the gauntlets transforming into a red version of Vali's wings, and I'm wary of letting Issei grows a pair of dragon wings.

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  7. EternitynChaos

There is always Essence wings like the Air Dragon power armor and the Transcendent Phoenix Pinions or the Wings of the Raptor, which goes from cloak to wings of some type *bat or feathered or whatever as designed I believe, or as you want.

8. ReinZero

ReinZero QQ voters, geniuses at opposing their own goals.

*Rein looks at familiar* Isn't that a perfectly good angle to work still? Why not have Issei glow like the SUN when 'wings' are present, thus GOLDEN wings!

9. megrisvernin

I second that. Bright has been tinkering with our Booster Gear. I can just see her giving us an option for a pair of wings like she has.

Here's a picture of Bright Shattered Wings that White Wolf paid an artist, Markovah on Deviant, to make of her in EXALTED II: Dreams of the First Age

[img width=480 height=600]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs29/i/2008/134/9/4/Exalted_2_Bright_Shattered_Ice_by_Markovah.jpg[/img]

Here's a rather long entry on them from exaltedpast I found on them

Akuma-Heika and Sol Mark-1 like this.
  10. touhou ranfuku

touhou ranfuku Versed in the lewd.

@Alexander

Could you please post the requirements of Omake in the first page?

11. Brandark

Brandark Not too sore, are you?

If we are discussing the possibility of wings , how about this?

[img width=600 height=337]http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100922222558/to-aru-majutsu-no-index/images/3/31/Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index_E17_08m_18s.jpg[/img]

12. megrisvernin

Toaru?

13. Brandark

Brandark Not too sore, are you?

Yes. It's Misha Kreutzev.

14. Alexander

Uh, the one described in the Book hasn't so many effects. Bright really went overboard.
    Sure.

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  15. EternitynChaos

She's Bright Shattered Ice, would you expect her to do anything less then make a superior version of something someone else created, just to show she's better?

16. megrisvernin

Issei need only mention an interest in flight & Bright will find a way to make it happen.

17. Alexander

She created the Wings of the Raptor. So it's the other models that are inferior.

And yes, she's the official representative for the Twilight Solars for a reason.

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  18. megrisvernin

:O. Oh wow. I wonder what Azazel's reaction to Bright would be. Millenia old God-Queen innovater in the head of Issei, who managed to adjust his Sacred Gear for enhanced performance.

19. touhou ranfuku

Wait until we have enough money to build Solar Golden Kill Sat and Solar Glorious Megazord.

20. megrisvernin

I think I've got a bad Engrish Name for my Omake where students spy on Issei.

Reveal, short for Researchers Examining Villains to Expose All Lies. One of the original members thought it sounded cool & didn't know the word isn't ever used as a noun, instead as a verb.

It's intended as an APRONYM, that is they wanted an acronym for their organization that meant truth or uncover. The fact that there's a to in the name or that they're title suggests they already decided someone's guilty before they watch them isn't something which occurs to them.

21. Missingnoleader

Missingnoleader Not too sore, are you?

[​IMG]
    Here's a Dragon Knight Winged Guy. Though I don't think Paladins are the best choice. (Or they actually might be)

22. Threadmarks: Training Days II: A Not So Peaceful Month (Part 19)
    Alexander

[X] Spend 10 EXP to buy two dots of Martial Arts.
    ----

You consider the situation for a moment. A being as powerful as Azazel wouldn't have bothered to confront you if he wanted you dead, unless he's one of those showy action movie villains. Somehow you don't think so, so you decide to continue running on the assumption that he doesn't intend to kill you.

"Likewise, Azazel-dono." You raise the cup in greeting before putting it back. "I can't say I've ever had a chance to speak to someone of your status."

[You certainly have.] Ddraig snickers, catching immediately on the hidden meaning of your words.

"By any chance does this have something to do with that business with Raynare last week?"

"Ahah, no need to be so formal. Just call me Azazel Hyodo-kun." He laughs. "It doesn't have a direct connection, but sorry for the trouble my ex subordinates caused. Seem like there is a traitor in my ranks that is trying to cause a lot of trouble. Ahah, I have a policy of 'don't interfere with human affairs' and 'peace', but there are some in Grigori who don't like it. With an organization like ours it can't be helped."

The waitress arrives with his order, tea. After thanking her he starts drinking it. Unable to hold in any longer you ask another question. "Should you be so calm about that? A traitor is serious business."

"That's fine. I know who he is, I just need to find sufficient proof. Knowing him he will try something big soon." He calmly replies. "How are my ex-subordinates doing? Even if they didn't work for me anymore I feel the need to know if they are doing good or not."

"As far I can tell, they're doing great." You shrug. "I was a little surprised about it, from my lessons about the supernatural I thought Fallen Angels have a poor view of Devils."

"For the most part is true, but it's weaker in the younger generations. Dohnaseek, Kalawarner and Mittelt were born after the Great War: without the bad memories from it, it's difficult for those uninvolved to grow a strong grudge against devils and angels." He explains. "Raynare was the only one who 'fell' recently." He scratches his head. "If possible I want the next generations to live free of the hate of the older ones."

'Do you think he's sincere?'

[I have no clue partner.]

Uhm, even Ddraig have difficulties reading him. That's only to be expected, one didn't reach his position by having weak spots. You must find another way to confirm it. "That's admirable."

"By the way, I heard that Mittelt is living with you." He smiles in a mischievous way, holds out his pinkie and wriggle it. "Did you two already do it?"

You stare at him. "I refuse to answer that question in a public place."

"You did. You did." His smile grows even wider. Is this really the leader of an entire race?

Oh right, they fell from Heaven because they were horny. "Why do you care anyway?"

"Ah, that. I didn't realize it the first time I read her name, but I know her parents." He takes a sip. "I have to thank you for resolving the situation as you did: if she did get hurt, I am sure I wouldn't be standing here with my neck intact." He shivers.

Taking note: remember to ask Mittelt who her parents are the next time you see her. If they can make the Leader of the Fallen Angels shiver, you want to know who they are.

And how fast you need to run if they don't appreciate the fact you deflowered their daughter.

"Is that why you came here?"

"No. You see, I have an interest in Sacred Gears. They're my hobby: I like to collect and research them and even to build new ones. I am probably the one in all the world who know the most about Sacred Gears."

You narrow your eyes. "By collecting...you mean removing them from their hosts?"

He winces. "It came up, uh? That's not one of my most well thought-out inventions. But we don't use it like that: I recruit users with interesting Sacred Gears and teach them how to develop them in exchange for data. I originally created the removing system to recover the Gear at the user's death, to prevent it for going to an unknown new host."

"..." You relax. "I will believe you. For now. Not that I can anything about it. So, the reason for contacting me is..."

"...Because, when I heard about a Sekiryuutei showing an abnormal grown, I naturally grown curious." His eyes twinkle. "Plus, I want to you to fight against my Hakuryuukou."

[The white-one? Is he with the Fallen Angels?]

'Ddraig?'

[...] He felt silent and doesn't respond.

Well, there is another one you can ask. "Can you explain what a 'Hakuryuukou' is? I assume it's the 'white-one' Ddraig often mentions but never elaborate on?"

"Ddraig? Does this mean that you can already contact the consciousness of the Welsh Dragon? Interesting." He takes out a notepad and writes on it. "But not knowing the history behind them is troubling. Allow me to explain it to you."

He snaps his fingers, and instantly all the sounds around you two become muted.

'I see, a wind barrier to keep out voices for being heard by others.'

"There are two Heavenly Dragons, the Dragons who are said to be as powerful as God: Ddraig, the Welsh Dragon, and Albion, the Vanishing Dragon. The two started fighting ferociously during the last Great War, and as a result of that disturbed the battlefield where the Three Factions were fighting at the time. They tried to make the two dragons stop, but Ddraig and Albion became angry at the interruption and attacked the Three Factions. It was a difficult battle, so much that I, God and the Maou of the time were forced to defeat them. That was the only time when the Three Factions of Christianity joined forces."

[Who did God and the Maou think they were, interrupting a fight between dragons?] Ddraig grumbles.

'No no, no matter how you look it was your fault! Why were you fighting anyway?'

[...I don't remember.]

You project a deadpan glare in your mind.

[But I am sure it was something important! I'm sure of it!]

Yeah, whatever.

"To stop them from causing mayhem again God took their souls and sealed them into two different Sacred Gears, who will in the future become both Longinus: Ddraig was sealed into the Sacred Gear [Boosted Gear], while Albion was sealed into the Sacred Gear [Divine Dividing]. But even when sealed the two Heavenly Dragons didn't stop fighting: lacking a physical body, their use their hosts as a medium. Every time they emerge, the wielders will meet and fight each other."

"And then die because they got consumed by their Gear's power?" He nods. "And you want me to fight the Hakuryuukou as the Sekiryuutei? No sorry, not a chance: I like living, thank you very much. Plus I have no reason to fight: I don't care if it's destiny, I don't have a personal reason to fight someone I never met before in my life."

"You misunderstood me: I don't want you two to fight to the death. I just want you to fight so I can collect data." He makes a troubled face. "What about this? I will hire you: in exchange for helping me with my research I will tell you how to use Boosted Gear's full potential. I will also add money."

"I pass." You finish your coffee. "Maybe it wasn't included in the report, but I am a formal affiliated of the Gremory Clan. I can't create alliances with other groups without their approval, and without a doubt I can't do it with a group who is an enemy of the Devils." You look him in the eyes. "Rias and the others are my friends. And I don't, under any circumstances, betray my friends."

'Plus, the only ones I trust with Boosted Gear are you two.'

{As you should.}

[Eheh.]

"That's it? That's simple." He takes out a cellphone from his yukata, types a number and puts it on his ear.

"Hello, it's me. I met the Sekiryuutei. He's right there in front of me."

"..."

"A cool kid. He has strong eyes: he flat-out rejected my offers, saying that he will not betray his friends."

"..."

"So, can you do something about it? If you authorize it everything should be fine, right?"

"..."

"Of course, of course, I will keep damage to a minimum and send you a copy of the data. I'll teach the kid stuff!"

"..."

"Not that kind of stuff. Useful stuff. What were you thinking?"

"..."

"Yes, yes: I owe you. But you really shouldn't need my help with a mere Level 78 Boss. Bye."

He ends the call, turns to you and smile. "All done!"

You stare at him. "Never mind that what you did was totally rude and that there was something seriously wrong with that conversation, tell me: exactly, what is done?"

"Now there are no problems about you collaborating with me. It's fine if you don't believe me now." He gives you a piece of paper with a cellphone number. "This is a direct line to me. If you change idea call me at this number: I will remain near the city for a while."

You take the number and stare at it, wondering what exactly the guy in front of you set in motion.

"Anything else?"

But if it's true, you can benefit greatly from it in terms of resources. And if Azazel truly knows the most about Sacred Gears, maybe he can help Asia, Ruby and Yang with their Gears.

Who are you kidding: Azazel is one of the top scientists in the world, and you want his help to build Solar technology and become stronger as fast and efficiently as possible.

If only he wasn't such a hazard.

[] "Nothing. See you later I guess."
    [] Write-in.

23. Alexander

Ignore this post.

24. EternitynChaos

[X] "Huh, Well if I get the go ahead from the Gremory Clan I don't see why I can't help you out, heck, there are a couple of other things I can think of that you may find interesting and should be able to help with, but until then nice to meet you Azazel-san, nice to know there's someone reasonable in charge of the Grigori."
    -[X] "One last thing, Azazel. This Hakuryuukou. What kind of person is he?"

polite, baits the hook without giving anything dangerous away and it should be amusing to see Azazel being considered reasonable by someone, I think its more that Issei has Bright and Ddraig in his head more then anything thats has warped his view on reasonable.

25. touhou ranfuku

"I like living."

Just found out a nitpick, okay, that guy can be either Ajuka or Sirzech.

Link12320 likes this.
  26. Tetsurō

Tetsurō Communist Penguin

[X] "Huh, Well if I get the go ahead from the Gremory Clan I don't see why I can't help you out, heck, there are a couple of other things I can think of that you may find interesting and should be able to help with, but until then nice to meet you Azazel-san, nice to know there's someone reasonable in charge of the Grigori."

27. EternitynChaos

Oh, one thing, since we gained that point of Temperance you might want to change our Mote levels, I think it should be 17/41 rather then 17/40 not sure if this latest stat buy improves our parry DV for that matter now that I think about it.

28. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

-[X] "One last thing, Azazel. This Hakuryuukou. What kind of person is he?"

29. Alexander

Fixed. I put hints in my previous post about who the other one was.
    Right. I will fix it.

30. Grosstoad

Grosstoad Whimsical Paranoid Creeper

[X] "Nothing. See you later I guess."

If only he wasn't such a hazard.