1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, May 2, 2014.

1. Fellgar

Fellgar Connoisseur.

[X] Have Eiko investigate first.

2. megrisvernin

megrisvernin Connoisseur.

On a side note Alexander will we see Issei bringing the following issue with Rias up in the next update?
    I think Rias is already unbalanced & flailing a bit, thankful to us for how much we trust her judgment & the own revelation about Yang & Ruby.

Unless of course [Common Sense] Tells us now's a bad time push her on it?

3. hunter09

hunter09 Versed in the lewd.

4. megrisvernin

I want Eiko to scope out the territories in her raven form just flying high up. Double the distance a bird normally flies & it'll be hard to judge her size. Of course Eiko seems to take delight in subverting or countering the spirit of our desires/orders while obeying the letter of them so it's probably better to just instruct to scope them out. If she does do something that say the Historical Compilation Committee would disapprove of(being a little too obvious in public in raven form) I think they'll give her more slack than they might other people(like us) given how...willful her species is probably known to be.

5. Diller

Diller Versed in the lewd.

6. Walkir

Walkir Super Happy Awesome Fun Time On Vacation

7. darklord

darklord Versed in the lewd.

[x] Go to the places Aika told you about.

8. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

Corrected.
    Issei will bring it up, but only when Rias calmed down since he can tell it's a sensitive matter.

9. noahgab1133

noahgab1133 Don't you trust me?

10. Vanguard_D

Vanguard_D I trust you know where the happy button is?

Made an account to say this quest is awesome. Keep it up :D
    With the History Compilation Committee showing up any chance of them sending some people to keep a close look on Ise? I just had this mental image of Ena in the same room as Yang could not decide if I should be afraid or intrigued.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
    Akuma-Heika likes this.
  11. Diller

Let me be the first to welcome you.

Also I had an even worse/better mental image because of your mental image.

Ena, Yang, and Eiko all in the same room.

12. Vanguard_D

Vanguard_D I trust you know where the happy button is?

Thank you ;D

:eek: The room cant contain those three!

13. megrisvernin

Well the fact Ena didn't know about Eiko says a little something about their monitoring of Issei. That they're probably relying on passive information drops from one source, or those with limited information sources(one of Issei's classmates is plant or informant let's say) & that they're tracking the movement of the high ranking Heaven factions.

So I think its plausible that they may not know of the existence of Yang or Ruby or not have full information on their capabilities.

14. Prince Charon

Prince Charon Just zis guy, you know?

15. noahgab1133

you forgot about akeno or kuroka XD

16. Threadmarks: Training Days II: A Not So Peaceful Month (Part 25)
    Alexander

A little interlude for you ;)
    ----

Interlude

With a flash of light Grayfia appears in the Underworld in front of a door. She takes a few seconds to control her features before pushing the door open.

Inside, sitting behind an ornate desk full of various important-looking documents, is a man with long red hair dressed in ornate robes that one would see in a magic fantasy setting. The man looks up at the sound of the door's opening and smiles.

"Welcome back Grayfia. How did the trip go?"

"It went well, even if a lot of unexpected issues popped up."

"Seriously? Before that, did you meet the Sekiryuutei?"

"I did. I think the profile was correct: he seems to have a truly serious friendship with Rias. He barely batted an eye when I told him who you are, and said he doesn't care. By his eyes, I could tell he really means it."

"Really? That's great, that's truly great." Sirzechs Lucifer, the most powerful devil in the world, goofily smiles. "Ria-tan needs friends, more now than ever. Did you..."

"Yes." She takes out a screen-like dispositive and hands it over. "I used Ajuka's invention during the whole conversation. The results are...interesting."

Sirzechs takes it and stares at the screen. He blinks. "What are all those 9' ?"

"That is the measure of Hyodo Issei's potential."

He whistles. "The potential? I don't think there are enough Evil Pieces in all the Underworld. What is he?"

"I don't know. He feels vaguely like a dragon, but that could have been Boosted Gear."

"Intriguing. A pity, but intriguing." He clicks his tongue. "Anything else?"

Grayfia tells him of what Issei said about the History Compilation Committee. "Do you think...?"

"That they're them? Yes: kidnapping Sacred Gear users like that fits their modus operandi. But I didn't know about the other two. I just hope they will not take advantage of it."

Sirzechs stands up and walks to the window to stare outside. "Uhm...it's a pity Hyodo Issei can't become a Devil, but maybe it's better this way. A neutral position may be even more advantageous. And the offer from the Committee...it's the chance I was waiting for."

He turns to look at his wife. "Me and the others are discussing the possibility to ask the Shinto Pantheon to act as the mediator."

Grayfia raises an eyebrow. "Is there a particular reason?"

"Many, the first being that we need to end the conflict with the Youkai once and for all. I don't want what happened to Koneko and her sister to happen again." He shakes his head. "And this way Ria-tan will be more comfortable living in Japan."

Suddenly he blinks. "This remind me, where is Beo?"

"Oh, probably still waiting for the ice to melt."

"I se-wait, ice-"

A vice-like grip grabs his head. "Skipping your duties again to play videogames? And together with your peerage no less?" Grayfia says with a demonic voice, a black aura enveloping her.

Sirzechs' face loses all colors. "Grayfia...love of my life-"

FWOOOSH!!

"AAAAAAAAAAA-"

----

As a window of the mansion explodes three men and two mythological beats look up from their game of Poker.

"Boss irritated the sweet wife again."

"Yeah."

"Uh."

"I am not betting on it."

"Ri-Ehi! Stop right there Bahamut! Are you trying to change your cards?"

"I don't have hands you idiot. How do you think I could do that?"

In that moment the door leading outside explodes and flies off its hinges. In the doorway stands a Grayfia enveloped in dark aura, the smoking body of Sirzechs hanging from her hand.

"Soo, I heard about a Level 78 Lich that is giving you guys problems. Tell me more."

The three men and two mythological beats, members of the strongest peerage in the Underwolrd, look at themselves and run away.

17. Alexander

Welcome onboard :D!!

I, for one, am intrigued. Because now I want to write it 8)

Rakih Elyan and Akuma-Heika like this.
  18. megrisvernin

Strictly speaking you didn't clarify if Sayanomiya-san left contact information or would visit at a later time. It's my feeling that the History Compilation Committee has Kuoh Academy under at least light surveillance & would notice when Yang & Ruby go to visit it. Sayanomiya-san "happening" to visit when they walk Issei home from the school would be an easy & relatively riskless way for her to evaluate them.

19. Alexander

? I think I wrote they will contact him a few days later.

20. Diller

Dude no way in hell. Eiko is already bad enough and Ena's like her long lost sister. Plus our stamina is shitty as hell. We wouldn't be able to handle the 3 I mentioned and you want to add this two. :p

We met with Karou not Ena but I still think it's a valid point.

Huh first post and he's inspired Alex. Not bad Vanguard not bad at all.

Also I see things are getting very interesting. Seems like we're going to be used to help patch relationships between the Devils,Shinto Panthenon and Yokai. Man our Dragon Aura was really enhanced by our exaltion it seems.

Also I'm weak in the knees thanks to that last part. Run you poor bastards run as fast as you can or else she'll catch you~. >:D

21. megrisvernin

I didn't see that detail in the update with Sayanomiya-san. Is it in that update where we postpone accepting her offer?

22. Diller

"And now you see why we need all possible help." He smiles wryly. "I will leave you a few days to think about your answer before contacting you again Hyodo-san.

Karou said she'd contact us.

23. megrisvernin

Odd. Missed that detail.

24. Diller

The walker chat about Yang being in the same room as certain females and the interlude likely referring to the hero faction being the ones kidnapping scared gear users reminded me of this.

As Ruby and Yang told us they have no plans to become devils and intend to stay human. Asia thanks to not dying has no need to become a devil ,especially since we don't plan to become devils either.Yang & Ruby wield two of the Magnus, Asia has a rare healing type sacred gear and they are all likely to become known in the supernatural world thanks to their association with us.

Thanks to this, they'll be targets for the hero Faction who will try kidnap and brainwash them if they have to and even possibly even use them as hostages to get us to do their bidding.

Of course our reaction to them even trying any of that shit will be to take the True Longius and shove it up Cao Cao's ass after we use our own charms to break the brainwashing if they've already done that to the girls.

"Absolutely." You reply, your voice full of intent and determination. "I don't care if he can sink a continent with a wave of his hand, he will eat my fist if he dares hurting a single hair on your heads."

We were talking about Azarael a guy Ddraig told us to bend over and take it with TI being a freight train coming 120 miles per hour on a how screwed am I? scale of 1 - to bend over and take.

You do NOT fuck with our friends/apprentices/future harem members and think we'll let you get away with it unscathed.

Raynare give personal expericme about how true that is. Wait I forgot she can't.

She has amnesia thanks to the ass-kicking we gave her for nearly killing Asia >:D

Still I thought it was something I should mention. Not only ourselves but every human in our little circle will probably be targeted by the Hero Faction.

Now I'm really glad their going to talk to Azarael about SG training and thanks to Azarael being a bro we know metawise we have nothing to fear. Hell he'd probably be excited to study the Magnus

Hell if we're lucky the Grigori are going to collect the other Mangus of Death and War and are going to give them to Yang and Ruby to complete their sets. Just like how they gave the rest of the Vrita type Sacred gears to Saji.

25. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

Would Issei be angry enough to do his best Liam Neeson impersonation or would he just smash the phone and go hunting immediately?

26. Diller

No idea. Though I'm leaning to smashing the phone because he wants to save the girls as quickly as possible,

Though depending on what Cao Cao says to us we may go Juggernaut Drive on the whole Hero Faction when we find them.

27. John At Dawn

John At Dawn Seeker of Answers

I was re-reading the story, and I just realized why this was familiar to me.

[quote author=Worm: Hive 5.8]Lung turned to survey the room. His men were arranged in a loose circle around him, facing us. His eyes settled on me.

“Ooo,” he rumbled, his words were distorted by the shape of his altered mouth, but it was easy enough to guess what he’d just said. You.

“Yeah, me,” I answered Lung, hoping I sounded more confident than I felt.[/quote]

We totally pulled a Taylor.

Corvus 501 and Trooper1021 like this.
  28. noahgab1133

and this is before we find the other riders cough blake and weiss cough which i am really hoping happens soon.

29. Lon

Lon Well worn.

Hmm, I think we should start investing in some anti brainwashing charms. Also Charisma.

30. megrisvernin

I support Charisma.