1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, May 2, 2014.

1. Carrnage

Carrnage Well worn.

Personally i'm fine with anything as long as the storyline doesn't become overshadowed too much.

2. Lon

Lon Well worn.

I'm fine with it since you hinted at it a while ago.

3. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

Sadly not: the Exalted-type Familiar Bond allows for only one familiar. Choosing another one would break the link with the old one.
    Them use the time before her arrival to gather them :))

That's..an interesting idea. I mean this is God we are talking about. What if it is like Creation and the Primordial and the world wasn't mean to handle God's death. Would he as of now being in a state similar to the Neverborn? What if he gathering strength to destroy Earth in a fit of depression?

....Ridiculous, right?

Would be worth if only for the sheer "WTF?!" of all other factions. Even more if God wants to resume the Great War and we bitch-slap him because Solar + Heavenly Dragon > God.

Or we can ask the Unconquered Sun and the other guys from Yu-Shan if they wants to take care of Earth too. More works for the unemployed gods! ...And more works for the overworked Sidereals, but they deserve it.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
    Akuma-Heika likes this.
  4. BFldyq

BFldyq It's pronounced Be-Fled-Ick

Only some of them! Also, any future reincarnations are blameless.

5. Carrnage

Carrnage Well worn.

eh since gods seem to be naturaoly ocurring here (how else are the conflicting mythologies explained?) there's likely some system for dealing with death, though god might have backed it up, still not as bad as the neverborn though.

Akuma-Heika likes this.
  6. Diller

Diller Versed in the lewd.

Please tell say Miltet will warn us ahead of time her grandmother is coming to visit so we can prepare.

As for God, the True Longius has his dying will and It chose Canon Ise's( devil/dragon hybrid) over Cao-Cao's dream(human) so he might not be that bad.

Plus the guy died because he fought the great war after sealing away 666 who is as strong as Grest Red without getting time to rest amd the war still ended in a three way tie.

Full power God would be one hell of a fight.

Akuma-Heika likes this.
  7. Threadmarks: Training Days II: A Not So Peaceful Month (Part 31)
    Alexander

[X] Follow Azazel's plan
    [X] EternitynChaos' version of Infinite Factory of Life

----

'Ddraig, is there a paradise out there waiting for me? Filled with happiness and big-breasted women?'

[The first one maybe, but I am not so sure about the second. Why?]

'...I want to murder someone. I want to murder so, so badly. Most of all, I want to murder my past self for thinking this was a good idea!'

[Hang in there partner!] Ddraig cries out with comical tears coming out of his eyes.

'Ddraig! I am reaching my breaking po-' "BACK! BACK I SAID YOU OVERGROWN CAT!!!"

You growl before head-butting the tiger that was daring enough to get close. Swift like lightning you grab its tail with your teeth and spin before tossing the body over the fence. The action forces you to adjust your balance over the top of the bamboo pole, least you fall into the pit filled with razor sharp blades sticking out of the ground. Considering your feet are bound together with rope and you are lifting stone statues weighting 300 lbs with each hand that will explode if you let it touch the ground, such fate will be lethal.

"Good job Hyodo-kun!" The voice of the hated enemy! "Your resistance has considerably improved. After this light exercise we will switch to the real training."

The answer he gets is a bestial, draconic roar filled with hate and rage coming from your throat as your muscles bulge out and your skin becomes scales.

Azazel wisely doesn't reply back. The tiger that was halfway from clearing the fence jumps back mewling like a frightened kitty.

It's been three days since you start Azazel's training. Three days filled with nothing but pain, danger and not enough sleep. Three days of enduring whatever the twisted mind of the fallen angel thought up in the name of science.

Most of it includes bodily harm to you.

The training you endured would have killed a lesser person. Scratch that, any human and your average Low-Class Devil would have died after the first day. The only reason you are still alive is the combination of an Exalted robust body and your dragon abilities.

'How much before the end?'

[...Four hours.]

"AAAAAAHHHH!!!"

[Partner!]

"Ddraig!"

[Partner!]

Inside her laboratory Bright orders the robotic servitors to play their instruments louder before focusing back on her work.

----

Four hours later

You are twitching on the bed completely exhausted. Asia healed your wounds so there is no pain, but she couldn't refill your stamina so you need to recover the normal way. As an Exalted you can recover faster than the average person.

But sweet Luna you are so tired!

"U-Uhhm...Ise?" Asia's head shyly pokes into your room. With immense effort you turn your head the minimum necessary to look at her with a bloodshot eye. She cringes at the sight but continues. "I'm sorry to disturb you, but Eiko-san came back. She said she needs to talk to you."

For a moment you are tempted to tell both to go to hell. Luckily it doesn't last. "Send her in." You croak out.

"Ooh Master, you look horrible." It's the first thing that the Yatagarasu says after entering the room. She looks over your form with childlike curiosity. "What did you do while Eiko was absent?"

"I went training on the border of Jigoku." You reply in a rare moment of sarcasm.

"Ooh! Master is so daring! Was Master bothered by subterranean youkai? Does Master want Eiko to lead a Holy Crusade against the miscreants?"

"...Don't. Just, don't do it." For some reason you feel even more tired. "Is this all you needed to talk with me?"

"No no, there is more. Eiko completed Master's assignment." A scroll appears into Eiko's hands in a burst of fire and she starts reading. "For three days and three nights Eiko observed Master's enemies and their movements and listened to their conversations. Amidst the barbarian rabble, Eiko was able to gather important information. A rival faction called Ragnarok, how arrogant of them, is preparing a confrontation with the Snake faction. They will meet and fight three days from now."

So it came up to a direct fight. "Do they have a strategy?"

"Nothing deserving the name Master. The majority of soldiers have complete faith in their commander, the one called Shougo Kitsukawa, believing he will defeat the enemies singlehandedly. Eiko saw him: compared to the rabble that child of Japan holds some potential, but it's unrefined and untrained. Even if it wasn't, he is still leagues below Master's might."

You hum in approval. "Did you see any of those Ragnarok guys?"

"Eiko took the initiative the follow the messenger that brought the challenge letter back to their base." She exclaims proudly. "The place is in another city. Inside the building Eiko spotted three figures amidst the rabble: one was a weakling that smelled of treachery and cowardice; another was a young female warrior with a samurai's eyes; and the final one was a dignified youth who smelled of darkness."

"Darkness?"

"Darkness. It wasn't his own scent however: Eiko thinks that the dignified youth came into contact with the true owner of the scent. Whoever the owner is, he or she is dangerous. This is all Eiko can tell."

"Uhmm...Good job Eiko." You praise your familiar. "For now what you told me is sufficient. Now I wish to rest, so please leave."

"As Master commands!" She bows with a big smile on her face before leaving.

After the door is closed you shift on the bed to make yourself more comfortable. 'What do you think?'

[About what she said? It looks like those guys are gonna get busted one way or another. Even if they win you can wipe them with ease.]

'What about the [one who smell of darkness]?'

[Uhm...I don't think it's something concerning the supernatural. The raven girl would have picked it up if that was the case. The owner of the scent is probably just a normal human with a twisted personality.]

Even so, the news doesn't paint Ragnarok in a good way. It's possible they're even worse than Snake.

You remain silent for some more time before reaching a decision:

[] You will go after the Snake gang before the fight with Ragnarok.
    [] You will go after the Ragnarok first.
    [] You will wait until the appointed fight before making a decision.
    [] Write-in.

----
    Issei gained:

8. EternitynChaos

EternitynChaos Once there was a Maiden...

[X] Talk things over with the girls. If Ragnarok poses a greater threat than Snake, it may be prudent to investigate Snake and see if they would make better allies than enemies. If so, we should work with them to keep Ragnarok out of the city. And if our massive Solar Charisma manages to net us a bunch of followers, so much the better.
    -- [X] Ask Eiko for a report on what sorts of crimes she saw the Snakes planning or committing. If they are too much trouble then we should probably just get rid of both of them.

[X] Training Plan
    -Raise Stamina to 4 -13xp (19xp left)
    -Raise Strength to 3 -6xp (13xp left)
    -Raise Dexterity to 4 -7xp (6xp left)
    -Raise Martial Arts to 5 -4xp (2xp left)
    -Deadly Dragoon Warrior
    -Infinite Factory of Life

Prince Charon likes this.
  9. Lon

Lon Well worn.

So, I'm guessing that's a yes on raising all our attributes by 2? Or do we have to choose which attribute we raise by 2.

10. EternitynChaos

we can afford what I've posted as a training plan, with 2xp left to spare

11. megrisvernin

megrisvernin Connoisseur.

I vote we confer with Ruby, Yang & Mittelt & Asia on our approach. I like the idea of a War Council.

I think Yang might actually have a decent feel whether, Gangwise, we should let them tire themselves out or strike them when they are focused on another target.

12. EternitynChaos

Yeah, sounds like a good idea, I could well see us waiting for the big show down and clearing them both as well

13. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

[X] wait until the day of the fight and observe it. We are curious about The Girl with the Eyes of a Samurai and the boy with darkness inside him.

14. EternitynChaos

Also a rather mean combo we may want to look into in the future

with this

can wreck the heck out of most anyone you come across

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  15. noahgab1133

noahgab1133 Don't you trust me?

lets raise stamina and strength as much as we can. We will need it.

16. EternitynChaos

Strength is less important then Dex, Dex is God stat in Combat, but if we want to raise Stamina enough to get Regen Knack we can't afford to max it, the best we can get is what I've posted above.

17. Indrik

Indrik Getting sticky.

[X] Talk things over with the girls. If Ragnarok poses a greater threat than Snake, it may be prudent to investigate Snake and see if they would make better allies than enemies. If so, we should work with them to keep Ragnarok out of the city. And if our massive Solar Charisma manages to net us a bunch of followers, so much the better.
    -- [X] Ask Eiko for a report on what sorts of crimes she saw the Snakes planning or committing. If they are too much trouble then we should probably just get rid of both of them.

[X] Training Plan
    Deadly Dragoon Warrior
    Infinite Factory of Life

A good plan though I'm not quite sure we need another Dragon's Might at the moment. Regardless though, this plan still leaves us with at least two knack slots free. None of the others seem absolutely essential, so it's a matter of convenience. The Raiser fight still seems inevitable at some point, so we might consider Child of Mother Earth for the fire resistance, but beyond that one of the indefinite knacks would have the most effect. Thoughts?

Alex, should we expect new knack options when we reach Ess 4 or are those currently available the final list? (For those who've forgotten the available knacks, the list is post #197 on page 4. Note that the Infinite Factory of Life has been changed since the last update to follow EternitynChaos' proposed mechanics.) That might change my consideration.

18. Alexander

No, new option will pop up with Essence 5. For the Knacks I am taking inspiration from Scion, and new powerful Knacks are available halfway in their version of Essence. However, rising in Essence for now will unlock new Knack slots.

19. EternitynChaos

updated my plan Indrik, may want to refresh and give it a look.... hmmm, never mind, I see what you did there, yah I'll remove the extra Knacks so its inline with yours

20. EternitynChaos

I'm guessing Essence 5 is when we get our Full Dragon Form Charm/Knack then?

21. Alexander

Yes. I suppose I can work out a few Knacks for Essence 4, but don't expect them anytime soon.

22. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

[X] Training Plan
    -Deadly Dragoon Warrior

23. Malcolmo

Malcolmo Insert custom title here

[X] Training Plan
    -Deadly Dragoon Warrior

24. megrisvernin

megrisvernin Connoisseur.

[X] Training Plan
    -Deadly Dragoon Warrior

25. EternitynChaos

Honestly, Snake just wants to fight, I figure all things considered with him we can get Rias another good addition to her peerage, we can help train him up and he gets all the combat he could want against awesomely powerful enemy's in Rating Games and fighting Stray Devils, I figure that's just about spot on for Paradise for Ol'Berserker right there.

26. codeRR

codeRR Heroic spirit unkown

[X]Plan chaos

27. iamnuff

iamnuff Connoisseur.

show up during the scheduled fight time, and crush EVERYONE?

28. Fellgar

Fellgar Connoisseur.

[X] Talk things over with the girls. Admit you kind of want to show up and challenge both sides at the appointed time. Kind of standing in the middle and tell them both to bring it.
    - [X] Ask Eiko for a report on what sorts of crimes she saw the Snakes planning or committing. If they are too much trouble then we should probably just get rid of both of them.
    [X] Training Plan
    -Deadly Dragoon Warrior

29. noahgab1133

noahgab1133 Don't you trust me?

[X] Training Plan
    -Deadly Dragoon Warrior

30. Walkir

Walkir Super Happy Awesome Fun Time On Vacation

[X] Training Plan
    -Deadly Dragoon Warrior

Edit: what Smut said below