1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, May 2, 2014.

1. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

Thank you, Eternity and Megris.

A final note before the post:
    As you can see Supremacy is very similar to the common theme of Solars.

However, differently from Perfection, which exists by and for itself, Supremacy is something that happen in relation with others. To prove himself better than any other, to have complete control...

By embodying Supremacy, could Issei dooming himself to forever proving himself better than anyone else?

"Pride in his Supremacy above all beings" indeed.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
    Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  2. EternitynChaos

EternitynChaos Once there was a Maiden...

Somewhat, definitely if he got turned into a Primordial 1.0 with that sort of focus, but as he would be able to step outside his focus it wouldn't doom him I don't think. He would probably find it a running theme if he wasn't careful however.

3. megrisvernin

megrisvernin Connoisseur.

What it means is that Issei is dynamic. It's not that he has to constantly repeat his actions to prove his merit, evidence of his achievements should warrant that. But rather it's that whenever someone surpasses his records, he feels compelled to compete with them. To better himself.

He doesn't want control over them or power over others so it's not supremacy of a lord over his vassals. But the competitiveness of an athete who strives to remain top among his peers.

In other words Issei must maintain a connection & awareness of the achievements of mortals & the Heaven Factions & Youkai. When they surpass him, he must descend below. Make an appearance himself & find a way to be just a little bit better, to provde himself just more than their equal.

It's the sort of celestial portfolio that has a deity in regular contact with mortals, observing their works. In other words the best way for Issei to not become arrogant or detached from the efforts of the common folk like Solars of the First Age.

4. EternitynChaos

Thats not to say he couldn't be a lord, far from it, as Lords often vie between each other to prove there mettle and such, He's going to have to be careful if he raises his valor and Conviction to high I think /laugh, otherwise things might get tense later in life.

5. Diller

Diller Versed in the lewd.

We're going to become a primordial like living concept of SUPERMACY?

That.....IS FUCKING EPIC

Man if we ever going to Creation our mere existence will cause everyone there to have aneurisms, heart attacks and strokes at the same damn time. Also imagine the paperwork this will cause.

6. codeRR

codeRR Heroic spirit unkown

Wow...that sounds really cool....how would we be like as a.....what would we become? Sorry I've just never looked at the trans-human charms of the Infernal's

7. EternitynChaos

we wouldn't really change, its a change on the soul level, not the physical level, we would be able to get new abilitys and break old limits, we wouldn't suddenly grow an extra pair of arms... unless we wanted to that is.

8. codeRR

Ah I see huh

So where like some sort of primordial-ish person?

9. EternitynChaos

we may well end up similar, less being a primordial, or even primordial 2.0 and more, well if the Primordials were Windows, were basicly becoming Unix maybe? kinda hard to explain, probably best to wait until Alexander get's to that point in story anyway, I'm sure by that point we will have people close to us that will want to know ALL THE THINGS, and will demand an explanation /laugh

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  10. codeRR

Ah ok, just trying to find the charms that make the exalted into a primordial or you know those types of charms

11. EternitynChaos

The only charms that do so are Howl of the Devil Tiger and the follow on Heretic charms from the Broken Winged Crane, for the Infernal Exalts

12. codeRR

Ok i'll go look those charms then

13. codeRR

Wow....Internals are.....really interesting...

14. Threadmarks: Training Days II: A Not So Peaceful Month (Part 32)
    Alexander

??

With a crisp 'click!' the final piece falls into place.

Bright Shattered Ice observes the tool she just finished to craft under the laboratory's focused light. At first glance it's only a steel cylinder, but inside it holds a great number of miniaturized part that allow vary functions.

It's a perfect replica of one of the tools used by Azazel during his study of Boosted Gear.

For not the first time Bright finds herself reflecting on the strange situation she found herself in.

She remembers attending one of the bigger celebration for Calibration of the last three centuries.

She remembers being ambushed together with her peers by endless troops of Dragon-blooded, their Lunar Mates nowhere to be seen.

She remembers slaughtering thousands of the traitors, even Warstriders being destroyed by the might of her sword, before finally dying.

She remembers strange flashes of memories not her own, one of which was the armies of the Fair Folk marching on Creation and destroying almost all of it before being repelled by the Ream's defense weapons left behind.

She remembers darkness.

She remembers waking up and finding herself inside her beloved Tzatli, completely devoid of people beside a strange Elemental that looked as shocked as her. Learning the truth of her new condition was...shocking, and that's an euphemism.

Yes, Bright Shattered Ice once again finds herself wondering how a cluster of remaining memories could have gained sentience.

That's right.

No matter how she wishes otherwise, she knows her soul didn't remained attached to her Exaltation.

Exaltations don't work like that.

She should knows. Autochthon itself explained in details the process to her during her apprenticeship.

Just like they can completely and suddenly change a person into a Chosen, the Spark is quick to remove itself upon death to let the soul begins undisturbed the travel into the Wheel of Reincarnation.

The only thing that remains...are the memories of the Exalted that bore the Exaltation.

That's why there is a God for administering the Exaltations. Only, either Lytek made a mistake of incredible proportions or, something prevented him from properly cleansing the Spark.

Either way she is there, in a alien realm that still bore some similarities with Creation, bounded to a newborn Solar so unremarkable that would make anyone, even Malfeas, doubt his status as an Exalt, and that bears an artifact build by a foreign god in his soul, which houses the soul of an ancient dragon-like creature that it's more like a Third Circle Demon than a proper Elemental of Gaia.

So much was lost.

Her smiles turns crooked.

And yet...so much can be gained.

Her studies of the Sacred Gear and Ddraig's soul promised that.

Power that would be unattainable back in Creation. An incompetent worm that, yet, shows a hidden talent into doing the unthinkable and succeed thanks to pure, simple and unstoppable determination. A reality that isn't tightly controlled by the Pattern Spiders and is much, much more malleable.

Just memories or not, this is an opportunity that she can't, in the name of all those who died, let go to waste. No matter how many blasphemous acts she will need to do, she will gather enough power.

Enough power to bend reality and reach Creation.

Enough power to destroy the Dragon-blooded, exterminating every and each one of them.

Enough power to save the other Solar Exaltations and make things right once again.

Yes, even if the Unconquered Sun himself will oppose her...she will treat him as another obstacle in her righteous path that need to be removed.

Because....only this way the souls of the deceased will find peace.

"Desus..."

Crack!

She looks down at the broken tool in her hand, its destruction caused by her clenching her hand too hard.

With a huff she tosses it away and starts creating a second one.

On another table a ball of green light sits undisturbed, the images of many red armors visible in its center.

----

Present Time

"I have good news Hyodo-kun." Azazel cheerfully informs you, completely ignoring the death's glare. "Two to be precise: the first is that the special training went even better than anticipated. Your body underwent changes that should have taken weeks, even months to achieve. You're very sturdy, apart from the longer life you have nothing to envy compared to a Devil or Angel."

"I've noticed." You raise your shirt and look down at your six pack abs.

Yes, you now have a six pack abs. How cool is that?

"The second good news is that you have the rest of the day completely free." He takes an iPad and starts typing. "I will need some time to organize the data I gathered, so you can doing whatever you want until I finish."

And just like that he walks away, without waiting for your answer.

[What a dick.]

Even Ddraig says so.

[What do you want to do now partner?]

"Obviously, what I decided to do." You reply with a snort.

[X] Talk things over with the girls. If Ragnarok poses a greater threat than Snake, it may be prudent to investigate Snake and see if they would make better allies than enemies. If so, we should work with them to keep Ragnarok out of the city. And if our massive Solar Charisma manages to net us a bunch of followers, so much the better.

"You're gonna busting heads? I'm coming!" Yang grins like a lunatic before head-locking Ruby. "This will be a great first time for you sis!"

"I didn't say that I want to come." Ruby replies with a scowl.

Yang raises an eyebrow.

"...Okay, I want to come." Ruby rolls her eyes and smiles. "But come on Yang: if I wasn't super sure you care for me, I would think you are pushing me down a bad path."

Technically she is. But then, their circumstances aren't normal.

"I pass." Mittelt waves her hand lazily without looking up from her fashion magazine. "They're normal humans right? Me participating would be overkill."

"Uh, uhm..." Asia hesitates. "I would like to come, but I don't think I can be useful in a fight..."

"No no, you are. You're the only one of us capable of healing." You rub her head, causing her to smile. "However this will be a minor fight without risk of death. There is no need for you to get involved. We will simply send those hurt to the hospital."

"Hai! Good luck!" She nods.

"You said Snake will soon confront this 'Ragnarok' in an all-out fight?" Upon your confirmation she hits both fists together. "Then let's wait for the day and then beat the whole Snake black and blue. And when Ragnarok arrives, we do the same to them!"

"Uh, that's a plan." You scratch your head. "However, if Ragnarok is more of a danger than Snake we may need to prioritize."

-- [X] Ask Eiko for a report on what sorts of crimes she saw the Snakes planning or committing. If they are too much trouble then we should probably just get rid of both of them.

"Extortion, harassment of younglings and old people for entertainment, defacing houses with horrible pictures and disturbing merchants' work." Eiko counts off her fingers. "They also take money from the owners of shops without offering something in return."

"On second thought, there is no need to compromise." You deadpan. "We go there, beat them and wait for Ragnarok to come: if they're as bad, we beat them too."

"Great!" Yang fist-bumps. "But if we are preparing a raid there are special preparations to do." She grabs your arm. "Me and Ise will gather the necessary. Wait for us!" She waves at the other girls before dragging you away and outside the facility."

Five minutes later, as you're onboard the train, you finally ask. "So, what kind of special preparations we need?"

"No one."

You blink. "Excuse me?"

She grins. "That was a lie. I just wanted to enjoy a date together with Ise, now that we don't have training."

"...You know, you could have just asked." You point out. "I would have say yes."

"Ah, but this way it's more exciting." Her smile is like a cunning fox. "It's like we have a secret affair."

In your experience being honest is better. Yet...you can't help but be curious: would the addition of a seemly minor detail truly add spicy to the experience?

Well, trying wouldn't hurt, right? You show her an amused smile. "Oh? Does this mean you have wicked intentions toward me? How scandalous!"

"Please Sir Ise!" She fakes being scandalized. "I'm not that kind of woman!"

You both burst out laughing, completely ignoring the disapproving glances from the other passengers.

----

"The new film with Cameron Diaz is out! I want to see it!" Yang points at the list.

"Uhm..." You scroll down your finger. "This one."

" 'The Man with the Iron Fists' ?" She chuckles. "You like films like that?"

"I confess I started watching them after starting training in martial arts." You reply. "They are a good source of inspiration."

"Only you Ise. Only you." Yang shakes her head but smile.

----

You stare at the massive cup of ice-cream in Yang's hands. "I heard about sweet tooth, but my God."

"I do a lot of exercise, so I can indulge in it all I want." She begins demolishing it at a steady pace. "Ruby is even worse: if you put cookies in front of her, she inhale them."

"I need to see it. What kind of cookies?"

"Chocolate."

----

"That was fun." Yang stretches, making her chest do interesting things.

"Being kicked out because we kept laughing at the weird fishes in the aquarium was fun?" You grin. "Okay yes it was fun."

You look at the watch. "We still have time. Is there anywhere else you want to go?"

"Mmh..." She hums. "There is a final place I want to visit."

"What is it?"

With a mischievous smile she leans forward and whispers into your ear.

Your eyes widen.

You were so waiting for this.

----

The place Yang wanted to visit...is the district full of hotels where you can rest from one to three hours at a cheap price.

In other words, they're [love hotels].

If there are doubts about Yang's intentions, only an idiot would question them.

You pay for the room, managing not to blush at the female clerk winking at you, and follow Yang.

Once you reach your destination you enter and close the door.

Click there for the NSFW section

15. Diller

Bright is planning for us to go conquer Creation, kill the dragon-blooded and save the other solar exalt ions. Oh boy that's aclusterfuck of epic proportions just waiting to happen.

So we're going to fuck up Sname and then deal with Ragnarok. Awesome tie. To teach them you can't fuck around in our turf.

Aww yiss we're banging Yang.

Let's see Miltet,Aika,Asia,and now Yang. That's 4 girls. We're 6 away from that essence boost.

16. Carrnage

Carrnage Well worn.

We rubbed asia's eyes? Not sure that's the imagery you intended.

17. Alexander

Typo. Fixed.

18. EternitynChaos

Hahahahahahahah, Issei gained a Speciality... I guess I was right in how we were training Performance after all /laugh

19. John At Dawn

John At Dawn Seeker of Answers

[​IMG]

So, how do we go about purging her?

Akuma-Heika likes this.
  20. Fellgar

Fellgar Connoisseur.

So while I was trying to figure out which attribute and ability would be rolled in the case of sex checks I came across this charm:

So its performance and , stamina? Appearance? Whichever is higher maybe? O:)

TheWave and Sol Mark-1 like this.
  21. EternitynChaos

...heh, She's really not going to like my headcannon *Mask of Winter = Desus Ghost, Desus Exaltaion = Infernal Exaltation, because being Lillith is suffering*

Akuma-Heika likes this.
  22. EternitynChaos

Sex is Performance, there's a character in the First Age characters that has a specialization for it in sex,

Ah there we go Anjei Marama, I have something of a thing for broken birds it seems /laugh

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  23. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

I'm tempted to buy a collar just to use as teasing material. though Yang is just as likely to slip it on us as we sleep as she is to wear it.

24. Diller

I agree with your sentiments but realize that we don't know she's planning this in character and she probably won't tell us until it's (almost) too late to stop her.

Akuma-Heika likes this.
  25. Fellgar

Fellgar Connoisseur.

So which attribute would it run off of?

26. EternitynChaos

Performance, Socilizartion, and Presence can all be used

one of her custom charms is a Presence Charm, as follows

and realavent abilities on the character

27. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

We can't do anything about it in-character but we can start throwing ideas at the wall to see what sticks.

One possibility: Bright is only a set of memories attached to the exaltation. She is not a person so much as she is a ghost. To the extent that she has power enough to accomplish what she wants, she has it only because she borrows it from us. Find a way to deny her that power and she ceases to have any influence on us.

Alternatively, this may be the ultimate point in mutating ourselves into the Cosmic Dragon; if we find a way to alter the Exaltation directly, we could give Bright the boot as part of recoding the thing.

28. noahgab1133

noahgab1133 Don't you trust me?

what is bright planning and why is it bad?

29. Diller

"Enough power to bend reality and reach Creation.

Enough power to destroy the Dragon-blooded, exterminating every and each one of them.

Enough power to save the other Solar Exaltations and make things right once again.

Yes, even if the Unconquered Sun himself will oppose her...she will treat him as another obstacle in her righteous path that need to be removed.

In short she wants us to kill all the dragon-bloosave and save the other Solar exaltions.

She's also willing to do ANYTHING to make her plans realized. So we might end up getting body jacked or turned into her puppet if we stand in her way. She is willing to even kill the Unconquered Sun if he gets in her way so she probably will consider outright destroying Creation to make her plans realized.

Remember she's the memories of a first age solar. The same kind that went batshit crazy thanks to the Great Curse. The only reason we've been listening to her is a) because in character we don't know any better and b) she hadn't done too crazy or potentially harmful to us until now that is.

30. Alexander

Conviction 5.

What did you expect? In Creation everyone is, already or potentially, a douchebag.

In a good Exalted crossover, you need to feel the cynicism.

Hazardine likes this.