1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, May 2, 2014.

1. Diller

Diller Versed in the lewd.

Ahaha I thought it was from bright's point of view.

I wonder how people would react if they learned Bright was "alive" inside Ise's head and she potentially regain a body if she becomes part of his third circle. To see a First Age Solar again especially one of Bright's Caliber and age. After all she's just dying to have a nice chat with the dragon-blood and the siddys about the whole Usurpation. Wouldn't that be a pleasant surprise. >:D

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  2. EternitynChaos

EternitynChaos Once there was a Maiden...

I'll tell you this much, Issei, even if he could Perma-Kill Desus/MoW wouldn't, Bright has first dibs... something he's going to be told just as the killing blow lands, that year and a day under his master tender care is going to seem positively relaxing compared to what may be waiting his return in the form of Bright Shatter Ice, Incarnate and Inraged at his Betraying Her, and UNC.

3. Diller

Diller Versed in the lewd.

Pissed off Bright.

Wow I actually almost feel sorry for that poor bastard. Almost >:D >:D

When are you posting this? This story sounds amazing.

4. EternitynChaos

Still working on getting my ducks in a row, I had no idea just how much information there was, yet how little it bloody well said >.< at least I've got the basics of Thornes now, its all a Shadowland... for now *MoW going to be in sooooo much trouble when this is all over /snirk*

I'll try to get up to Issei's arrival posted sometime in a week, hopefully, baring migraines or RL kicking my teeth in anyway.

kinglugia should be happy as well, while its not hot Issei on someone else action /snirk, I am going to include something other then a 5 woman Coven of infernals intruding, 3 female, 2 male, prefs so far are both males are basicly gender switched Haruka and Michiru from BSSM, with Ryouga and Ishida mixed in, females other then Fem!Swan are still up in the air, but we will see.

Mostly started for the gag of cutting to them after Issei putting MoW through a building or something with Fem!Swan asking something along the lines of "So, hands up who found that hot as hell?" turns around and the other 4 all have there hands up. it grew from there, like I complained to Alexander yesterday /laugh

5. Gnarker

Gnarker Versed in the lewd.

[X] Above

6. Selias

Selias Well worn.

[X] Above

7. Indrik

Indrik Getting sticky.

My first impression of the Radiant Dragon (I thought you were calling him Cosmic Dragon) at an immediate glance is that his mental stats seem remarkably low for a Twilight with Mental Attribute primary priority. Even if we haven't really been focusing on mental pursuits, that's mostly because plots and thus enemies/fights keep appearing and thus we need the martial arts and relevant stats to keep up. We have been studying, learning magic, and researching the Evil Pieces, etc.; we simply haven't really had a chance for mental hellish training as we did for physical attributes. The latter are technically our tertiary stats.

I'm hoping the Manipulation rating is supposed to be a bit of a joke as well. 1 dot is a disability as far as attributes are concerned. A dragon wouldn't allow himself to be manipulated, even if he is not overly skilled at the matter himself.

[X] Front

We might as well give them a chance to surrender, and so far as we know, they are entirely mundane.

8. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

Manipulation only affects how well you use that sort of social interaction, not how vulnerable you are to it. To seal up that hole in our defenses we would want to invest in Investigation.

9. megrisvernin

megrisvernin Connoisseur.

[X] White pants and business suit, red undershirt, black tie, black cape with gold lining. Looks like this.

[X] Above

10. Least Devotee

Least Devotee Experienced.

Ok, I'm out of class and here's the recap of the Devil-Tiger/Primordial charms I said I'd do. As a note I'll be doing this in regard to normal Infernals and Primordials.

(Yozi)-Body Unity and (Yozi) Eternal Essence.

The dual-materialized, no need to eat/sleep/suffer disease, hear prayers charm and the don't die when killed charm. At Essence 5 and 7 receptively their both before Cosmic Principle and thus can be learned by any Infernal and Devil-Tigers can make their own due to being general charms. Also no real reason not to get them.

The 'I am My own Legend' Charms. The main difference is at what Essence you can learn them and that CP gives you a kilomote pool, also their mutually exclusive.

The 'FUCK YOU YOZI' charm, only needed by those with a intense desire to flip off Malfeas. Oh and you get +1 MDV along side Hell's wrath.

Largely a 2.0 charm. Still retains some benefit but nowhere near what it did in 2.0.

The 'I'm redesigning my Caste' charms. Pointless on a Primordial, real nice for a Devil-Tiger

The Primodial's 'I can only act within my Excellency' charm. Sure the permanent anti-shaping's nice, but not that nice. Devil-tigers don't have an equivalent. Don't really need one considering the shear number of ways they can get cheap or permanent anti-shaping.

The base of the World-body charm set and the inner world charm.

The Third circle creation charms, so nice to have.

The entire charm assumes you have (Yozi) Glory Incarnate, and thus no real stats.

11. EternitynChaos

Hmmm, you know, there is nothing saying a Devil-Tiger couldn't make a charm that gives them a Kilo-mote like (Yozi) Cosmic Principle without the drawbacks, as long as its an E10 charm I don't think the ST would bitch to much

12. Least Devotee

Well technically it's a kilomote + mote pool expanders + overdrive pools, so an actual Yozi might be rocking a 1150+ motes at full bore. That said if you were going for the full Kilomote I'd recommend a set of charms to do it instead of all at once. Remember an E10 solar with max expanders and overdrive pools has something on the order of 350-400 mote IIRC.

13. EternitynChaos

As you say, but you get what I mean ^^ It would probably be fair to say that every Essence level after 6 (the level you hit Devil-Tiger) there would be some charm to expand your mote pool in some way until you reached Primordial levels at E10

14. Indrik

Indrik Getting sticky.

Technically true, but as I said, a 1 dot rating is a disability. A man with a 1 dot strength is crippled, one with a 1 dot intelligence is mentally incompetent. Issei should at least be average (2 dots) in manipulation, leaving aside he is supposed to be a Primordial-esque being at that point.

15. Larekko12

Larekko12 Connoisseur.

[X]Above
    [X]Clothing [​IMG]

16. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

I'm back. Now, let's see...

Power (Infinity) of Ophis — Endlessness
    Cost: —;
    Mins: Essence 2;
    Type: Permanent
    Keywords: None
    Duration: Permanent
    Prerequisite Charms: None

The Ouroboros Dragon is infinite in her scope. This Charm permanently enhance the character’s ability to restore his Essence, allowing him to recover Essence at a rate of four motes per hour while he engages in strenuous activity. In addition he recover eight motes per hour when he is at ease and twelve motes per hour when he is completely relaxed.

A second repurchase of this Charm at Essence 4 allows the character to recover eight motes per hour while he engages in strenuous activity, twelve motes per hour when he is at ease and sixteen motes per hour when he is completely relaxed.

Power (Nothingness) of Ophis — Solitude
    Cost: 5m;
    Duration: One scene

The Dragon God is a being who was born alone—she isn't very interested in others. This Charm increases the character's Dodge MDV by his Temperance for the remainder of the scene.

Power (Dream) of Great Red — Ambition
    Cost: 2m;
    Duration: One Action

As a being born from Dreams, the True Dragon finds it child's play to understand those of others. This Charm enhances the standard Read Motivation Action, adding the character's Permanent Essence as automatic successes. If successful, in addition to whatever other information the character notices with any threshold of success, he also discerns the target's true Motivation.

Power (Pride) of Great Red — Ego

This is my take on your "Overwhelming Power" theme Smut. Not sure yet how to make it work, but I am working on it.

Eagerly waiting for it 8)

:eek:....

Eternity? An advice, from friend to friend: the bolded part? Scrap it. Or rework it. Just...just no okay?

My reason was: even as a God, Issei is still a horrible liar. Or better, the Radiant Dragon always tell the truth.

17. EternitynChaos

Ok Alexander, is my muse getting away from me and if so how (my problem is always how much is to much /laugh), main reason I was including Swan + 4 was because simply put 10-13 Abyssal + However many other none cannon fodder troops + MoW means, well its not enough to slow down Issei from what I can tell, particularly since these are all newbie Abyssals, but having a Group there who were going to steal what she stole *because fuck the Mask of Winter, and his Death Knights beat them to the Crypt it came from in the first place* means there is someone who can evac Anja while Issei keeps everyone's eyes on the big glowing sun dragon.

Only not because I figure that's probably more for shock and awe, and I'm saving that for if I have him stumble across a Wyld hunt, that or summoning up some of Brights 2nd/1st Circle *who I figure of anyone who have made a race who's whole thing was 'Fuck the Dragonblooded, Fuck them with a Spiked Pole'*

And yes run on sentence, I've just crawled out of bed ^^; brains still starting up.

18. rkbinder

rkbinder Not too sore, are you?

Sorry, a pet peeve of mine. A charm that commits motes that can stay active forever has duration Indefinite, whereas permanent implies that the charm is 'free'.

Like the way you are going, but would rather you concentrated in getting the quest to the point where these OOC charms become relevant. I do not want the be blue balled by another awesome quest failing like the bazillion others I have read.

19. Alexander

I understand. Yes, having a Solar Circle there to help, along with some Lunars, is probably a good idea. However if you want to use canon characters, keep them as they are.

Welcome to QQ ;D

Don't worry, I am proceeding strong with the quest. This is just a plot bunny I wanted to get out. But it's like you said, I better leave them aside for now.

One last contribution:

For the Dream part, there are some useful Spirit Charms:

20. EternitynChaos

Hmmm, Yah.

The Only Sorta Canon character is Fem!Swan, and I'd already mentioned her, in that I'd switched that up, and I was having Desus Exaltation in the hands of the Yozi, because being Lillith is suffering.

as for the Canon Circle, well part of the reason Swan Exalted Infernal rather then Solar this time is Issei's fault, or more exactly the fact that he's bearing Bright Shattered Ice's Exaltation, which would, if things had gone like Canon Exalted Arianna, here she got a different exaltation, and so wandered a different direction and didn't get caught by the Wyld Hunt in the same place, so Swan couldn't step up and save her and Exalt.

Dace is still charging around being Angry Ma... Cavalry, Harmonious Jade has had a run in or two with Swan, and really isn't sure what to make of her, Panther is being Panther.

The rest of the Coven are complete OC's who are all around E4-E5, over time they have basicly group up after working together on other things and found out that they mostly agree with each other on the Big Things as it were. "Lillun = Adorb Little Sister, Protect her, Reclimation, Probably never actually going to work, but fuck why not. Ebon Dragon, Fuck that Guy. First Age, Ok, Lets see if we can at least do better then these Ass Clowns k?"

21. Alexander

There are 150 free Solar Exaltations, I don't think it's too much of a stretch to assume Arianna got another one, one different from Bright.

So yes there was a change, but considering the situation events could have happened the same.

EDIT: Plus, there are a lot more Exalts that those five guys. They are just the most famous.
    I see your OCs have their priorities straight :))

22. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

Can we just wait for the next update please-hora?

23. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

Yeah, this is me really not giving a shit about the canon Exalted circles, and even less so with Eternity genderswapping people presumably just so they hook up with Issei. This story has nothing to do with Creation and I'd like it to stay that way as long as possible.

24. EternitynChaos

No, not only no, fuck no, no SwanxIssei, not even Fem!SwanxIssei, sorry, just had to get that out there

25. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

As long as the Swan is not a Bella then I'm fine.
    (I'd prefer a bromance but I am not sure how bromance werks-hora. Mebbe have Swan be a bro with Ise?)
    Edit: And for some reason, I am in need of a Sidereal character from the Umineko series. Mebbe Sidereal!Battler?
    And now who's up to vote for Lunar Mate?

Internetholic likes this.
  26. Least Devotee

Actually the Power (Nothingness) of Ophis — Solitude should be duration: Scene, and should be type simple or supplemental. Power (Dream) of Great Red — Ambition should be duration: Instant, and should be type Reflexive or supplemental.

27. Alexander

Right. Thank for the tip.

As I counts the votes and write the post, I leave you with the spells Issei learned (since now they are complete):

28. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

I read your doc, and I'm...interested in making a spell or two for you. For now.

So the first spell I'm gonna make is known as Azure Blast.

[Azure Blast] Range: 6 (33 yards, medium range). Duration: instantaneous (0). Area: 1 (Single target). Energy (Plasma): 1. Damage: +30 (10L Health damage). Meta-spell: 15 (Speed 3, Silent, Still, Target consumed) Components: 53. Rank 3 spell, Speed 3, 6 motes.

Fluff: User fires a potent blast of azure energy towards his opponent, severely damaging, even destroying it with the blast of plasma.

Um...is this right?

29. Alexander

Yes. Under what Magic System this spell fall?

30. Threadmarks: The Snake - Part 2
    Alexander

[X] White pants and business suit, red undershirt, black tie, black cape with gold lining. Like this.
    [X] Above
    ----

You think about it for a moment. "This is Ruby-chan's debut, so I think it's fair that she starts as she wishes."

"Yay!" Ruby cheers.

Yang rolls her eyes in amusement and elbows you lightly. "And the fact that this way you can show off more is just a coincidence, right?" She looks you up and down. "I wanted to ask: what's up with those clothes?"

Indeed: instead of your school uniform or your more casual clothing, you are wearing white pants and business suit, with a red undershirt and a black tie. "Oh, this?" You pass a hand over your jacket. "It was Bright's advice: something about 'exerting dominance through intimidation' or something. She also suggested gold as main color, but that would be silly."

Yang chuckles. "Yes, a little."

"Are we going or not?" Ruby prods your and Yang's cheeks with her index fingers.

""Hai, hai.""

Together the three of you take the stairs outside, silently sneaking inside a broken window, step on the platform. Eiko lands on the building's top, ready to alert you of Ragnarok's arrival.

Down you can see the Snake members are still talking between themselves. "Boss-" One of the underlings address a tall guy with bleached blond hair-wait, that's wrong: they are natural-chewing bubble gum with a bored expression. "-it's almost time for the meeting with Ragnarok."

So that's Shougo Kitsukawa. Indeed, he looks young but his body is all muscles. Practical muscles, not the parodies of bodybuilders.

You grin. 'This will be fun.'. You signal the girls to stay ready.

"Oh, it's time for a meeting alright." You jump down, immediately followed by Yang and Ruby. "Only, it isn't with Ragnarok!"

Everyone looks up just as you land a short distance from the gathering. Their looks are a mix of confusion, rage and amusement. But a few are shocked: surprise surprise, they are the ones you beat black and blue a few weeks ago. "Y-You!" [Lead Goon] points at you. "I recognize you! You're the asshole from the-!"

Before he can say further the Snake's leader walks past him and swings his arm, hitting his face with the back of his hand and downing him like a duck.

"So you're the one who beat Shinji's men." He says with a bored tone. His way of walking oozes pure confidence. If you were to use a metaphor, you would say he wears the assurance of his own strength like perfectly fitting clothes. "I have a feeling you would pop up again eventually."

"Wonder no more." You reply with a flourish of hand, your half-smile making clear enough that you're not intimidated in the slightest. "Are you Shougo Kitsukawa, leader of Snake?"

He keeps chewing. "Why are you here?"

"Well..." You put a finger on your forehead and feign being troubled. "You see, I have no problems with people sharing similar interests forming groups to socialize. Far from it." You look up, your face hardening. "I have problems when said people spent all their time harassing honest citizens and in general being an irritating, useless bother to others. So I am here to disband your little organization."

You smile. "And yes, you don't have an opinion in the matter."

"You and what army?" Someone from the crowd laughs. "All I see is a broad and a chil-"

"Whoever you are, know I will personally break all the bones in your body in twenty-one pieces each."

Your voice comes up deeper than normal, almost rumbling. The thugs are instantly silenced, eyes wide with fear and confusion. Kitsukawa on the other hand just raises an eyebrow.

You raise a hand and gesture to the girls behind you. "Take care of the underlings please. The leader is mine."

""Gotcha!"" They reply in unison before shooting forward, Yang with her fist cocked back and Ruby twirling her staff.

Leaving you and Snake alone.

"By the way, my name is Issei." You step forward, your hand stretching the tie.

"I didn't ask." Kitsukawa spits out the chewing gum.

"I know."

[] Write-in.
    ----

Your turn. Remember that, before anything else, there is a Join Battle roll. You can include it in the Stunt.