1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, May 2, 2014.

1. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

That explain things. My memory is horrible.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  2. touhou ranfuku

touhou ranfuku Versed in the lewd.

@Alexander

You know how to get on the IRC yet?

3. Alexander

Yes, now I can.

4. Silver W. King

Silver W. King King of Adventures

What's IRC?

5. Alexander

Okay. What.

Look at this.

Health Levels bar composed of: -0*22/Incap?

How is this possible?

6. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

Internet Relay Chat.
    We haz one. Go to webchat.freenode.net and type in #questionablequesting on the channel, remember to register once inside or you'll need to get the op (the people with an @ in front of their user name) to let you post~
    Blame SeaDart.
    I haz no idea.

7. EternitynChaos

EternitynChaos Once there was a Maiden...

Norse Demi-God, with Recoculously high Epic Stamina and knacks that reduce would penaltys, have to read up how they do the health levels themselves, but they look connected to Legend + Epic Stamina from what I glanced at

Yeah, Epic Stamina 4+ you start getting Health levels and loosing wound penaltys, that guys just about a God, if he's not one already I'd say

8. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

I believe that character was designed with the intent of being able to fuck a harem of pokegirls into an insensate pile of quivering flesh and still be ready for more. A worthy milestone for us. 8)

9. Gnarker

Gnarker Versed in the lewd.

[X] Decline
    -[X] "I'm sorry but I must decline. My ambitions place demands on me that prevent an exclusive focus on the martial arts, and I've never been fond of taking orders anyways."
    --[X] "However, I'm not above meeting up again for sparring. My ambitions attract enemies with a preference for settling grudges personally, and I'd prefer to keep my skills up.

10. Ubylkoen

Ubylkoen Not Ganondorf.

[X] Decline
    -[X] "I'm sorry but I must decline. My ambitions place demands on me that prevent an exclusive focus on the martial arts, and I've never been fond of taking orders anyways."

11. Unelemental

Unelemental Not too sore, are you?

[X] Decline
    --[X] "However, I'm not above meeting up again for sparring. My ambitions attract enemies with a preference for settling grudges personally, and I'd prefer to keep my skills up.

12. Eler0

Eler0 Versed in the lewd.

[X] Decline

13. megrisvernin

megrisvernin Connoisseur.

I actually support sparing with them. But it's been suggested by those more familiar with the show they may try to enforce membership on us. Let's see if they insist on a match on us here. If they don't & respect our position then we can offer the caveat. If they do try & force a match, we can offer them free sparring when we beat them.

14. EternitynChaos

they are not going to respect our position anyway, we have already shown we are fighters, that firmly puts us under the martial artist header, which means they will try and strong arm us into joining ^^; Odin just likes to pretend to be polite, I could be wrong of course /shrug stranger things have happened

15. megrisvernin

megrisvernin Connoisseur.

So just an OC comment. How would they react if we revealed some of our supernatural traits? Someone mention edthat master users can manipulate ki? Would it be out of context for them to see us pull off bullshit charm moves? Like Adamantine Skin?

16. EternitynChaos

Odin would probably assume bullshit ki hax, even the whole aura thing isn't that out there to be honest I wouldn't think, particularly since this is a HSDKverse that has been adjusted to the HighschoolDxDverse

17. Alexander

This is the leading vote so far:
    If we are going to use Epic Attributes, here's a possible guideline for the quest:
    -Epic Attributes are for not-completely human characters only.
    -The effects of Epic Attributes are permanent (since there isn't Fate to enforce reality)
    -Issei can't gain Epic Attributes. There are Dragon Knacks that let him imitate them for a limited time.
    -I am not copy-paste Shion's attributes, but adapting them. For example, Epic Strength is like this:
    Is the progression balanced?

18. EternitynChaos

Sounds like a workable plan to me, as long as you get something your comfortable with its all good as far as I'm concerned ^^

19. Threadmarks: The Snake - Part 5
    Alexander

[X] Decline
    ----

Eventually you reach a decision. No, as inviting as the offer sounds you are already deeply involved in a world much more dangerous and merciless. Compared to the thought of supernatural beings reshaping the landscape while fighting over your Longinus, gang fights and even honest martial arts' pursuit don't compare. It would only cut down your time, time that you can spend learning new Charms and mastering more Boosted Gear.

You need to focus, because you can't do everything at once.

Yet anyway.

Slowly shaking your head to tell the girls of your decision you stand up. "I'm sorry, but I must decline." You raise a hand to forestall any objections. "Don't get me wrong, the offer is tempting, but my ambitions place demands on me that prevent an exclusive focus on Martial Arts. Plus I've never been fond of taking orders anyways."

"That's unfortunate." Odin doesn't take his eyes off as you step on the ground. "Maybe if some of those demands are met, you can dedicate more time to the Art?"

"Maybe." You shrug. "That's unlikely for now. I am very, very busy."

You pick up Kitsukawa and, carrying him over your shoulder, walk toward the exit with Ruby and Yang behind you. The other guys to Ragnarok shift their stances, but a quick glare from Odin stop them in their tracks.

Once you are about to pass next to Odin you stop and raise two fingers near your temple. "Goodbye. Good luck with your dreams."

"Thanks." He replies in an even tone. "I have the feeling we will meet again."

"More than possible. Strange things tend to happen around me."

[And you love every minute of it.]

'Only when I have a good day.'

{Mph.} Bright says nothing, but snort in amusement.

----

[The Snake] Sidequest: Completed!
    -You receive: 4 Xp

----

Once Issei and the sisters leave the building the guy with the goggles shouts at Odin. "What the hell? Why did you let him go after he dares insulting us?"

"Indeed Odin." The tanned girl taps her feet, her voice carrying a hint of intrigue. "Usually we challenge them to a duel if they refuse. What is different this time?"

"Mh." Odin pushes his glasses up and smiles. "Loki, what do you know about our new acquaintance?"

"What do I know? Nothing! He didn't ever say his name." Goggles-boy, Loki, spats. "How could I know something when we just met?"

"Oh, but we know something." He looks around. "We know, by the number of bodies and the way he carries himself, that he's strong. We know that he is very perceptive. And...we know that he has ambitions." Odin's smile turns into a grin. "And ambitions, my dear Loki and Freya, tell a lot about a person: their likes, their dislikes...most importantly, how they react to certain stimuli."

The two appear confused before Loki's face clears in understanding. "I see, I see. You want to know how the bastard ticks, uh?"

"I just prefer to avoid changing forward without reliable information." Odin tugs at his gloves. "He will be a great asset to Ragnarok. And if we can convince him to join willingly...well, eager people are more easy to control."

The girl, Freya, scoffs. "Leave me out of your schemes."

Loki ignores her and turns to the girl with the backpack. "Number 20! Spread a description of the bastard to all Numbers! By tomorrow I want to know his name, where he lives and what brand of shampoo he uses."

"On it Loki-sama!" The girl takes out a military radio and starts transmitting. "What kind of codename should I use to identify him?"

"A codename, uh..." Odin looks down at the unconscious bodies littering the floor. He smiles as a certain idea comes to mind. "Let's give him a name deserving a future member of Ragnarok. We will call him..."

"Nidhogg."

----

"Pooey." Yang pouts. "Why did you turn them down? We could have fun fighting strong people."

"I already told you." You sigh. "I can't split my attention too much. All three of us can't, with creatures much more dangerous than humans possibly lurking on the horizon."

"Yeah? I wish they would appear already."

You stop and turn to stare at her. "You want to enter a life-and-death fight?"

"I can handle it!" She raises a fist. "Goatee-ojisan said we're making great progress!"

"He also said we aren't ready yet." Ruby interrupts. "And don't call him that! You know he gets mad when you do it."

"How else I am supposed to call someone who is older than the nation where I was born?"

"It's still not nice! Wait, that's not what I meant!"

Seeing them, you wonder what it would be like to have a brother or a sister.

[They would probably be perverts.]

'Even a sister?'

[Especially the sister.]

'On what base?!'

[I know a little bit of genetics.]

'Now that, I don't buy tha-'

{Silence.} Bright's imperious voice breaks your argument. {Sit down worm. We need to talk.}

When she is like that, it's better to obey. After telling the girls Bright wants to talk, you stop on the bank of a river. Setting down Kitsukawa the three of you sit down.

{The boy you defeated. Make him your follower.} She simply says.

'...Why?' Not that you have objections-okay well he isn't a cute girl, but that's not a nice thing to say.

{I recognize his traits during the fight. I saw many like him. Back in Creation, talented and promising warriors like him were the most likely to receive a Solar Exaltation. He possesses natural gifts that set him apart from the common rabble. Instead of wasting his talents you should nurture them: there is no greater honor that serving under a Sun-King.}

That's what she said. 'Are you sure? I mean, Ruby and Yang have Sacred Gears, while him..'

[Nope, I don't smell anything.] Ddraig says. [But having a Sacred Gear is hardly the only thing that make your humans strong. My past hosts fought many human opponents wielding strange techniques, and they weren't pushover. Ask Azazel, he could tell you more.]

{Also, weren't you trying to reverse-engineer the Evil Pieces?} Bright reminds you. {Once their secrets are ours, we can empower your followers to height unheard before. A Chosen of the Sun needs to have troops followed him, for only this way he can truly shine.}

Those facts are all true. But while Kitsukawa himself may be interested, you aren't sure what to feel about introducing someone to the dangers of the supernatural world if you can spare him the experience.

You can ask Asia to come, heal Kitsukawa and make him the offer.

You can take him to a hospital and think better about what to do for a couple of days.

You can take him to a hospital and let him enjoy a normal life. Even if he said his normal life is plagued by boredom, his life should be more important.

Or, you can do something completely different.

[] Call Asia
    [] Wait
    [] Let him
    [] Write-in.

Athain, Ainkrad, Rakih Elyan and 67 others like this.
  20. Kelenas

Kelenas Experienced.

[x] Call Asia

Follower, get!

Akuma-Heika likes this.
  21. Ben Bladesman

Ben Bladesman Getting sticky.

[X] Call Asia

22. Alexander

Welcome to QQ and my quest! 8)

For anyone interested, this is Shougo Kitsukawa's Character Sheet:
    If you want to scream "Hax", I would like to remember you this is the guy that was said to have the same potential as the Elder.

Least Devotee likes this.
  23. EternitynChaos

[X] Call Asia

I have to agree with Bright here, holy Fuck is he someone we want at our side /laugh sorry Odin, Ogata, We got there first

24. nightblade

nightblade Gone for Good

Wow. Odin could tell we are dangerous, and yet he decide to try and force us to join anyway. What an idiot. We are going to beat the crap out of him the first time he tries that.

25. nightblade

nightblade Gone for Good

[X] Call Asia

26. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

Odin has just bitten off so much more than he can chew. Can we NTR this Freya chick away from his little tea party?

I'm alright with making Berserker an ally but not so much that we spend pieces on him. Those are for the harem, not for dudes.

27. nightblade

nightblade Gone for Good

She will leave. And it wouldn't be NTRing her cause she isn't hooked up with anyone.

28. nightblade

nightblade Gone for Good

Where the hell did you get that idea? They aren't for our harem. They are for our followers so they can fight on the level of the stronger supernatural creatures.

29. Fellgar

Fellgar Connoisseur.

[X] Call Asia

I'm not sure we will have a limit on how many pieces we can create Smut. Or if we do it will be like in the hundreds per dot or something ridiculous like that. And then our followers can have tens of people as followers themselves per dot they invest in having followers.

30. nightblade

nightblade Gone for Good

Besides we can make two kinds. One for the girls Issei is involved with and one his followers.