1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, May 2, 2014.

1. EternitynChaos

EternitynChaos Once there was a Maiden...

As a side note, to the people complaining about us not having enough time, it is easy enough to, when building a manse create it so that it warps time inside it, so that for every hour outside days/weeks/months/years/decades/century's/etc etc etc pass inside, this is a canon thing with manse creation, its not even that hard to do, so really the biggest problem with that would be Issei missing his ladies, he's high Compassion Exalt after all, not like Bright the High Conviction Exalt who could lock herself away from everyone for century's without care.

Other things manses can do is provide all that's needed to sustain the people living inside them, food water etc, keep them from ageing etc, training areas and a lot more, sure we will need more then one manse for everything we need but its not impossible to do *sadly we don't have something like the Infernals and Abyssals that gives then Infinite build points for one super manse as long as there bosses like them*

2. noahgab1133

noahgab1133 Don't you trust me?

so we can make a hot spring manse? I'm sure rias will be jealous.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  3. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

unless we give her a key.

4. EternitynChaos

I would think it would fit the styles for the Void Demesne we are connected to, since from what Alexander said thats basicly 'All the Celestial Types' as far as Essence and Solar Manses one of there style choices are Roman or Greek type, so, hmmm gimme a sec I'll go hunt down the info from the book

Basic accocisation of the Demesne for Solar is

the styles for a Solar Manse are normally as follows

please note, there are just the common themes used, they are not hard and fast rules, its perfectly possible to design something like, for example the Hinata Sou from Love Hina, so long as you build it correctly it will do everything you want it to do.

5. codeRR

codeRR Heroic spirit unkown

Hm...and this is why I love Manses

Also what is the void one? I don't remember what it is

6. EternitynChaos

its the Park or lot or something near the Temple, should be that hard to SEP and Magic something there later on, or buy it when we have some money from Hacking ALL THE MONEYS

7. codeRR

Ah yes...all that money.....

But what is the Void? I looked and the closest I got was the underworld. Considering we have the realm of the dead in DXD I thought it would work

So is it and I missed it or do we actually not know?

8. Diller

Diller Versed in the lewd.

FTFY

We need to make some hacking charms and talk to Aika ASAP.

Getting rich and fucking over terrorists in one fell swoop.

9. rkbinder

rkbinder Not too sore, are you?

For the "Make an ally a Half-Solar-Caste" I have questions 3:

1) What level bloodline would they be (the one that gives bonus/experience points)?
    2) Can we choose any of the Mutations/traits from theses bonus points for the character or are you going to do it yourself?
    3) Would they be bound to the implied essence 3 cap, or could they go higher?

For those of you that don't know, being a half-caste solar means that you have a small peripheral only essence pool, no anima power or great curse (without taking the trait/flaw) for it, a second favored ability plus one extra dot for attributes. Oh and the ability to learn nearly any Solar charms at a higher cost than a exalt, as long as the charm is equal to or below essence 3, does not have a flaw of invulnerability (no perfect defenses) or create a scene long defense.

10. EternitynChaos

Void as in Asian cosmology aka Fire/Air/Water/Earth/Void

as for the Half-Castes, as with Eiko, they are Solar Half-Castes, and everything will be worked out by ST aka Alexander, and anything above E3 would need from what Alexander has said to me high level charms, or artefacts *IE Evil Piece* and they are at inheritance X with the current charm we have, not sure if we can make a better version, but who knows *and why won't those bastards outside stop digging up the road so I can try and sleep T_T*

As an aside there are canon hacking charms in the Shards of the Exalted Dream, they are lore charms, the solar ones are very nice, even the starting low level ones

11. codeRR

Oh...I'll look it up then...

12. Larekko12

Larekko12 Connoisseur.

Could we sell art? For profit?

13. Least Devotee

Least Devotee Experienced.

As we currently are, kinda, if we're willing to take a fair amount of time. I made a post about a week ago that listed what we could do to earn cash via making stuff.

Since the craft system we use changed since then we've now moved cook and tanner to the list of things we're skilled at. So while we could sell our own sculpture or enter the fashion industry we're SOL at painting, pottery or jewelry. Honestly the one thing that we could easily make a profit on is wood-carvings.

On a similar topic, what are our current plans? I think that we have a few more days of Hell Training, but what are our plans for next week or after that. Personally if Raiser doesn't show up around then I'd personally start looking into some of the stuff the Committee ask us to investigate, or at least start making arrangements so our followers can come with us. Course that would be after a week or so to get the girls used to being half-caste. Admittedly even that assumes we don't have Balance Breaker or Vali lost his patience. Hmm, hopefully them being Half-caste means that the Hero Faction won't want to recruit them anymore. Ideally though I'd like us to deal with Raiser first, preferably in a way that we can bring our followers in on.

14. Fellgar

Fellgar Connoisseur.

Personally, I believe we should be focusing on both our language (computer code) and craft skills after we finish maxing out our combat skills this coming hell training week. Aka the skills we need to start gathering a support base. The computer code for those charms to make us unbeatable as a hacker for the cash and the craft skills to be able to create the actual solar upgrades for our allies. The wealth has to come first so we can then buy the tools to make the tools to make the tools to make the solar upgrades for our allies.

15. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

Language is unnecessary. That's rolled into Lore as part of the hacking skill set.

16. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

Sorry my friends: there will be no update today too. Parents called for help, and I can't really say no. I will work on it first thing tomorrow to compensate.

No bloodline sadly, but they are free Charm slots.

It depends, some are okay while others not. You can propose, and I will be the judge.

Yes, Essence 3 is the cap. Normally of course.

17. EternitynChaos

Ah well, family is family, what more can you say, we will just have to deal with the shakes as best we can /laugh

Akuma-Heika likes this.
  18. touhou ranfuku

touhou ranfuku Versed in the lewd.

Some non-story discussion: So an AU where magic doesn't exist and Issei recruited by Yami, would you think one day he and Kenichi cross against each others?

19. rkbinder

rkbinder Not too sore, are you?

The mutations from Scroll of Heroes I am interested in (no all of them at once, but as a selection to choose from):

1 dot: Longevity(normal = 60 yrs, 1=120 yrs, 2=180 3=240 yrs +requires drawback), Night Eyes (see in the dark) and Stone Hands (treat unarmed as Lethal)

2 dot: Material Resonance (Important one, gives orichalcum bonus)

4 dot: Caste Affinity(at +5m and 1wp on top of normal cost, use Twilight anima ability. A bit costly, but for our mages), God-blooded Prodigy (+1 favored ability) ,Healing Factor (heal as base exalts do), Immortality (only vs age, unlikely but putting here because of future plans for characters)

6 dot: God Body, Great Mien and Perfect Healing factor (all unlikely, but powerful)

Variable cost: Essence Abundance (extra motes: 1=3m, 2=6m, 4=12m, 6=16. These do not stack [spend 6 bp, get only 16 motes]), Supernatural Quickness (increases movement speed) and Supernatural Fortitude (gives extra health levels: 1=-1, 2=-0, 4=-2/-2, 6=-0/-0 XOR -2/-2/-2. These do not stack)

20. EternitynChaos

honestly in games I've played Half-castes have always had the whole exalt will themselves to stop bleeding thing as a matter of course, I don't think we need to worry about lifespan as we are working on that with the Evil Pieces, and if not that's what SCIE..er Medicine charms are form, more favoured ability's are nice, and if we don't get material resonance then we are doing them a grave disservice since everything we are likely to make is going to be make of the good stuff /laugh

Stone Hands isn't really needed since we are teaching basicly everyone marital arts, and honestly Caste Affinity is way to costly both in BP and in motes etc for what it does in my view, ymmv of course

Corvus 501 and Sol Mark-1 like this.
  21. Threadmarks: The Snake - Part 6
    Alexander

[X] Call Asia
    ----

'Alright.' You decide. 'But I will let Kitsukawa decide of his own will. And if he accepts, you better have a way for him to hold his own even without a powerful Sacred Gear.'

{You worry too much. Under the guidance of a Solar everyone can surpass his limits. Just go on with it.}

'Hai, hai.' You look up to Yang and Ruby. "Alright, here's the gist of it: Bright saw potential in Kitsukawa, and she wants to add him to our group."

"Does he have a Sacred Gear?" Yang asks.

"No, but both her and Ddraig said he can grow strong without it."

"But, it's okay for a bad guy to join the good guys?" Ruby asks with a cute perplexed expression.

'Good question. Wait no he isn't a bad guy, just annoyed with life. What to say...Oh!' "This way we can redeem him?"

"Ooh." Ruby's eyes sparkle. "Awesome."

"I am okay with it." Yang grins. "More sparring partners are always good."

"I will also need to ask Asia and Mittelt. And of course the final decision lie with him." You take out your phone and dial your house's number. "Hello Dad. No I am not skipping homework, I already did them all. Can you give me Asia-chan? Is Mittelt-chan also there? Thanks Dad."

Asia and Mittelt agree, trusting fully in your decision. Half an hour later they come: under your guidance Asia heals Kitsukawa, not completely but enough to let him move.

As the green healing aura washes over him the former gang's leader twitches and stirs. Asia steps back and joins the girls, leaving you and him alone.

"Did you have a good rest?" You ask him, in front and above him as he opens his eyes.

"I guess." He sits up straight. He blinks in confusion and looks at his arms. "...It should hurt more. How long was I asleep?"

"Not even a hour. I can explain of course. But to do that, I first need you to make a decision." Your face turns all business, and you try to express how serious what you are going to say is. "First, tell me something. You said you live a boring life: is fighting against someone stronger the only thing that you enjoy?"

He doesn't answer immediately. He looks around the area, raising an eyebrow at the group of girls waiting in the distance before focusing on you again. "I was always strong. When I began going to school I discovered I was stronger than anyone around my age and even a few years above me. Until you I had never lost actually."

He shrugs. "Things like reading or watching TV...they are okay I guess, but too mild to satisfy me. Only the fights sometimes made me feel truly alive, but once it ended with me standing at the top of my enemies' broken bodies all that high came crashing down, and I would find myself in a boring world again."

How the saying goes? [Born in the Wrong Century]. Bright is right: this may be dangerous for him, but it may be the best for his soul. "The world can indeed be a boring place at times. But! Shougo Kitsukawa!" You cross your arms over your chest. "This is only on the surface. This world is wilder than you've ever imagined. You fight like a Berserker, wild and unrestrained, discontent with ordinary life. You seek excitement, you seek to bask unrelentingly in the joy of battle, to becoming stronger and conquer more and more challenges. Know that one of my Masters took an interest in your plight, and she wants me to make you an offer." You hold out a hand. "Join me, and you will enter a world crazier than anything you could have imagined, a world, I assume you, will never allow you to feel bored ever again."

He's stuck silent, but soon eyes light up with interest. "Is this world you spoke, are there people strong like you?"

"Strong like me?" You grin. "Plenty. And there are even more who are stronger than me, capable of feats that would blow up the mind of ordinary people. You can live for decades, even centuries: but no matter how much you train, you will always find someone stronger than you. It will also be dangerous." You turn back serious. "You may lose your life. Are you okay with that?"

He starts laughing, ignoring any pain he might had. "Hah! Interesting, so interesting! This world of you sounds so interesting, much different from the boring one I lived until now. If it can make me feel alive, risking my life is worth it." He stands up and shakes your hand. "I accept. Show me a new world.."

"Issei Hyodo." You grin and shake his hand back. "Welcome into the Moonlit World Shougo Kitsukawa. Asia."

At your call the blonde Italian walks to you. "Hi! My name is Asia Argento. Nice to meet you." She says before she crouches and starts healing Shougo again.

The blonde Viking's only response is to tilt his head at the display. And Asia is done he flexes his arm. "Convenient."

You grin. "And that's the tip of the iceberg."

----

"So...you're a demigod and a dragon?"

"I'm fully human." You answer back. "I just have additional pieces inserted into my soul that let me surpass human limits without my body exploding like an overinflated balloon. I trained hard to control those abilities."

Your group, plus Shougo, is walking down the river's bank, explaining to the new addition all he needs to know.

"Angels, Fallen Angels, Devils and Youkai?" He laughs. "Who would have thought such things exist for real!"

"Don't forget about Yatagarasu!" Eiko jumps up from behind and latches her arms around your neck.

"When did you get here?!" You yell.

"I am always by Master's side!"

"Get your hands off Ise, you fire-bird!" Mittelt tries to grab Eiko, only for the Sun Raven to gracefully jump away.

"Still a brute I see." She mocks, prompting Mittelt to begin a chase and the other girls to try to calm them down.

Shougo tilts his head at the display. He turns to you. "I was wondering, with all those girls...are you a pimp?"

Faster that he can react you have an arm around his neck. Your voice is emotionless. "Shouko-san. You are now my comrade, but the bro-code dictates that bros don't butt into each other's affairs when it comes to girls. Alright?"

He blinks before grinning like a shark. "Only if I get to fight against you again."

"Deal."

You shake each other's hands.
    "What's more, defining me a 'pimp' is completely wrong." You puff out your chest with pride. "I'm a chivalrous pervert!"

"...That's hardly better." He deadpans.

"TOO SLOW!" "DEVIL!"

Your quarrel and the girls' one are interrupted by a bizarre sight: a young boy in a Gi is running along the bank at top speed, pulling behind him a tire tied to his waist by a long rope. And sitting on the tire is a guy in a kimono cracking a whip at the young boy.

"TOO SLOW! YOU WOULD LOSE TO A TURTLE! GO FASTER!"

"I WILL DIE! I AM SERIOUSLY GOING TO DIE! PLEASE SPARE ME KOETSUJI-SENSEI!"

"I AM HELPING YOU GETTING STRONGER! THAT'S ALL THE HELP YOU NEED!"

"AAAAH!!!"

They disappear in the distance.

You nod in appreciation. "That's a good training regime."

"...You did something similar?" Shougo asks.

"Yes. Just with tanks, tigers, Underworld dogs, ninja robots wielding light sabers and robot maids powered by resentment armed with machine guns and missile launchers:"

"What."
    ----

Later as you rest inside your room, the suit neatly folded on a chair, you begin a dialogue with your mentors. 'So, any idea to how give Shougo-san an edge?'

[Bright is in the laboratory.] Ddraig answers. [You will have to wait until she's done.]

You snort. 'And you? Do you have a dragon technique or something?'

[Uhm...there are some techniques, but they make the target more a dragon than his original race. Plus you can't use them yet....Oh! I forgot about that. There is a minor trick available to low-level Dragons. You transfer part of your energy into the target's soul: this 'blessing', so to say, increases one's affinity with Dragons and allows him to be slightly stronger when under a strong emotion.]

'Better than nothing for now. How I do it?'

[You do it like this...]

You spend the next hour learning the new Knack from Ddraig.
    "It wasn't so hard-" You starts to say before being interrupted by a sound you are familiar with.

[BLINK! BLINK!]

"Again?!" Against your will Boosted Gear assumes its Gauntlets form. The green gems on both start blinking with a golden light.

[EVOLUTION! TRANSFER! EVOLUTION! GIFT!]

The blinking intensifies before the light starts flowing through the red metal in golden rivulets, gathering on the centers of your forearms and forming the image of a stylized burning sun.

Sol Invictus' Symbol.

There is a sound of metal torn and stone shattered before Bright's icy voice comes from your mind. {What. Did. You. Do?}

You wave your hands in denial. "Nothing! Ddraig was just teaching me a new technique. Boosted Gear did everything by itself!"

{Let me see.}

For a few minutes there is silence. Then it starts: faint at first, but slowly building up until it's deafening.

Bright is laughing.

{Hahahahaha. Worm, I honestly don't know if you are just that lucky or if the Unconquered Sun himself is personally watching over you!}

"Okay." Your voice is hollow. "Now that you are done creeping me out, can you explain what happened?"

{Haha. Remember when I taught you about Half Caste?}

"The offspring of a Celestial and Sidereal Exalt that, while not Exalted himself, received a strong affinity to his parent's power. Right?"

{That's right. Now, care to guess what new power was unlocked by Boosted Gear?}

"...I give up. What was unlocked?"

Bright tells you.

Your eyes almost bulge out of their sockets.

----

"What do you want to talk about Ise?" Mittelt asks with curiosity. You and her are sitting seiza in front of each other inside your room. The door is locked.

"Er.." You scratch your head, searching for the right words. "I don't want to make you think I'm taking advantage of you, but..." You sigh. "Earlier, by accident, Boosted Gear acquired a new power. One that allows a person I trust to align with my Essence. Technically this procedure makes the person stronger and able to learn some Solar Charms. Bright insisted I do it with everyone of you, and.."

"I am the toughest one, so I am a good first test subject?"

"...Basically yes. I completely oppose it, but that's Bright-sensei for you."

"That's okay." Mittelt leans forward and plants a kiss on your lips. "I already swore myself to you Issei-sama. I trust you."

"Mittelt..." You hug her and kiss her back. The two of you remain like that for awhile before separating.

"Alright." You cough. "Let's do it."

You close the window, put a candle in the middle of the room and light it. "Mittelt!" You say with an ominous tone, your fingers making twisted movements. "Are you ready to partake, even if only in an infinitesimal part, of the glory and perfection of the Unconquered Sun, chief war god of Heaven, divine ruler of the Celestial Court and the patron Incarna of the Solar Exalted?"

"Yes?" Mittelt's hand is over her mouth, trying her hardest to not burst out laughing.

"Then receive it." Boosted Gear forms on your right arm. "The Gift of Radiant Destiny!"

Your fingers gently tap her forehead.

And then light explodes from her.

----

"Ooh..." Slowly, Mittelt opens her bleary eyes. "W-What happened..?"

"Are you are alright?" You ask with concern while holding her in your arms. "You fainted and sleep for a hour. Bright said it would happen, but I was worried."

"I'm okay, just a little disoriented." She stands up. She blinks. "Uh? Wha...Ooh.."

Her raised hands begin glowing of a faint golden light, identical to your own Aura. She licks her lips. "This...feels similar to when you use Prominence. Ugh, my wings ache!"

With a shudder she release her wings.

Her completely golden wings.

Her mouth opens in a 'O' of surprise at the sigh. Just like you. "My wings. They're golden." She whispers.

"That...was not supposed to happen." You apologize. "Listen, I'm so-"

"THEY'RE GOLDEN!" She cries in joy, her hands fondling her wings as her eyes shine with amazement. "Just like Archangel Michael? Does this mean I am a pure angel now?" She does a fist-bump. "Only one way to find out."

"Wha-" You tries to say before Mittelt's lips lock on with yours.

----

One hour later

"They're still golden!" Mittelt cheers while straddling your naked, sweaty chest. "Angels who have sex without purification Fall, but they're still golden! Thank you so much Issei-sama."

"That's good." You groan. "Now can you please-"

Her kiss silences you again.
    ----

Three hous later

[Oni and Fallen Angel. What a scary combination.]

'...You can laugh. I will not stop you.'

[Okay. Uhahahahahahahahaha!!!!]

Asshole Dragon.

As you let the hot water of the shower falls on your sore muscles you consider what to do next.

Today is Wednesday. You need to go back to Azazel's facility Sunday. This leaves you three days to recover missed lessons at school (not that you need it and do the Half-Caste ritual with the rest of the group.

This should leave you with some free time.

Choose one:
    [] Learn one of Ddraig's remaining basic dragon techniques:
    -[] Improve Dragon Scales
    -[] Fire Resistance
    [] Spend Xp with something that requires time?
    -[] Write-in. (Attributes, Abilities, Charms, etc...)
    [] Learn more Devil spells with Akeno
    [] Learn kinglugia's spells:

[] Relax and enjoy tranquility
    [] Start teaching your comrades REAL Terrestrial Martial Arts
    [] Write-in.

22. Alexander

Let's see:

I don't recommend Longevity, since there are better ways, and Stone Hands is overshadowed by MA Charms. Night Eyes is allowed.

If you can get Orichalcum in DxD. Allowed.

Immortality is not allowed. The rest it is

God Body is not allowed. The rest it is.

All allowed.

23. Selias

Selias Well worn.

I like how Issei sees a guy getting whipped, while he drags a tire, and just thinks "It's not bad, but it needs more tigers."

24. EternitynChaos

[X] Relax and enjoy tranquility

as a side note, who's willing to bet that Mittelt is going to be rubbing those wings of hers in the Angels faces when she gets the chance, plus the fact that she can get laid and not loose them ^^;

Nickballas likes this.
  25. Diller

We can purify fallen angels and they can still have sex without having to worry about falling or needing the purification ritual. Oh boy people's reactions to that will hilarious.

Nickballas and Corvus 501 like this.
  26. Eler0

Eler0 Versed in the lewd.

27. EternitynChaos

Ah, had forgotten that, my mistake

28. Mu-Sensei

Mu-Sensei No Work, No Life.

Now all I can think is Irina and Xenovia's (especially the latter) reaction to this. If she was 'I want your babies!' in canon...

29. Alexander

It's less purify and more "From now on you work for the Unconquered Sun, thus you need to wear his colors. Losing the position because of sex? Only if you do it and the wife/husband/whatever gets pissed and has a higher position than you."

30. Diller

Irina will be so happy she can have sex with us and not worry about having to fall. Zenovia wanted Ise originally for his dragon genes. Now he has that as well his solar exaltion and Solar Ise being someone who is lardy sexually active and wants to return the feelings of his women. Now that I think about it Kuroka's going to want to sleep with us even more too.