1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, May 2, 2014.

1. TmDagger

TmDagger I trust you know where the happy button is?

Probably because here it was created somewhere around the time when Great War happened. Back then, when Ultimate-class people clashed constantly, nobody could be quite sure that World will be there next day.
    So Yukari and Co would have had a very good reason to create safe haven away from this madness.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  2. Selias

Selias Well worn.

Beat it out of him?

3. BFldyq

BFldyq It's pronounced Be-Fled-Ick

There's a charm for that.

4. EternitynChaos

EternitynChaos Once there was a Maiden...

and its the sort of asshole shit Desus would do, if he can't improve himself enough to win her, then he dosn't deserve her

5. noahgab1133

noahgab1133 Don't you trust me?

i thought sona liked saji back in later novels?

6. EternitynChaos

Not that I'm aware off, she flat out said to Issei she view's Saji as a little brother and could also never see anything between them because of the members of her peerage having feelings for him, the only thing that improved in there relationship is he's less "I'll impregnate her so she has to marry me" and more "I'll become a teacher to help her with her goal" what we need to do, if we even bother is to get him to stop chasing empty dreams and go for what's in front of him, so he stops hurting himself, and three other girls, ymmv of course, and our Issei really probably isn't the best person to give relationship advice /laugh

7. megrisvernin

megrisvernin Connoisseur.

Going to be honest. This is really creepy. Like...emotional entrapment & deep manipulation, especially using a child like that. Even the caricature of canon Issei I see, ignoring whatever redeeming qualities he has in the LNs) isn't nearly as bad as this.

8. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

True. Canon Saji is a more upstanding guy then that one quote would indicate, but if current Saji and Alexander's characterization of him is like this now then we need to give him a really stern talking-to at the least.

9. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

ya, i have beating the stupid out of Saji on the agenda.

we get him to confess that us, we point out that his wanting to force he to marry is the exact kind of crap we beat down Grilled Chicken for. follow that up with a "Weekend training trip" with us, our male follower and all male devils we know of at Kouh academy where we beat the stupid out of him. after that point we haul him back so the girls who like him can tend to his wounds and actually hammer it into his thick skull that they like him.

10. BFldyq

Whaaa?!?

I was talking about Harmonious Academic Methodology! Train up Saji's intelligence!

11. EternitynChaos

giving Sona a trained Monkey is doing her no favors

12. EVA-Saiyajin

EVA-Saiyajin Connoisseur.

No. Guys, this is an anime/manga style Light novel, of course there are elements that don't make any sense and would never be accepted in real life. Don't try to be uber serious about certain topics, they're what make the series what it is, and provide the comical qualities that contribute to making many anime and manga enjoyable.

Make it too serious, too real life, and it loses enjoyment. Like too serious Ranma 1/2 stories, for example. Or the legions of angst-heavy Ouran High/Harry Potter crossovers.

13. Threadmarks: Phoenix From The Underworld - Part 7
    Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

Four Months Later

With a well practiced flourish Bright completes the final letter of the document. Keeping it a an optimal distance from her eyes she inspects her handiwork and nods in approval.

20 tons of dragon lands next to her, the wind shaking her hair but not the document. "Had fun?" She asks.

"You betcha!" Ddraig gloats, a necklace of flowers bigger than full-grown humans around his neck, a hat made from the skull of a lizard-like creature on his head and a cigar in his mouth that released blue smoke. "This place, Creation, is great! I fully support finding a way to the real one! Think you can use your Solar bullshit to give me back a material body?"

"I will see what I can do." Bright calmly puts the document inside a bag.

"So, where is the brat?" Ddraig scans the area. With his enhanced vision it doesn't take long for him to find the figure of Issei, diligently performing martial arts katas four kilometers away. "Martial arts again?"

"He is meditating to raise his Essence, and he found out he can clear his mind better while training. Honestly." She huffs, a hand over her cheek. "Even if it's not one of his Favored Abilities, he shows a remarkable dedication to it. At least, I suppose persevering in a field in which he has no talent may allow him to understand more about it than another person with talent."

"You call that no talent?" Ddraig sounds skeptical. "Maybe among your Exalt dudes, but to the rest of the world that's so fast it's simply unreal. Anything else?"

"I imparted into his thick skull the importance of dodging-" Ddraig snickers hearing that. "Improved his skills with weapons, and train his frankly unimpressive mental skills."

"Mhm." He hums. "Are you going to keep this special training up for much longer?"

"Once he finishes this, I will let him wake up." She shifts her legs, the ice reflecting red flashes as her hair move. "Anymore would strain his soul too much."

----

"Aaah..." You release a frosty breath, your body shifting from kata to kata like water in a river. You're learned since a long time to ignore the cold biting at your half-naked flesh.

How long?

Doesn't matter.

You learned to ignore the need for food.

You learned to ignore the need to sleep.

You learned to ignore fatigue.

The only things in your mind nowadays...are your soul and your body.

Martial Arts are a good method to study both.

You eyes shot open, the irises glowing like miniature suns.

Your fist cleaves through the air.

And your Anima Banner burns around you brighter than ever as the Dragon within your roar.

----
    ----

You slowly open your eyes, feeling sensations from your (real) body coming back to you as if you didn't experience them for centuries. You aren't in pain, and nothing feel wrong or out of place. Good.

The ceiling is unfamiliar, but from the sensation of the sheets over your body you deduce you're in a bed

"Ooh? You're finally awake? How lucky it happened right now." A cheerful voice says.

Your turn your head to look at the speaker.

[​IMG]

The first thing that you notice, is how he can pass for the male, and older, clone of Rias.

The second is the tremendous feeling of power concealed behind a friendly disposition, telling you to pissing him off in any way will be a horrible, horrible idea.

"How are you feeling? You were asleep for five days. Azazel said physically you're fine, but that it was like you were having a dream from which you couldn't wake up."

An appropriate description. "I'm good." You reply after testing the response of your muscles. "You're Maou Sirzechs Lucifer, Rias' brother right?"

"Oh?" An intrigued light appears in his eyes. "What gave me away?"

"Your resemblance to Rias." A pause. "And the fact the robes you're wearing can only be worn by the one who hold the name of [Lucifer]. A practice started by the Original Lucifer since the founding of Hell's Reign."

Sirzechs' smile widens. "Very, very good. I'm pleased at your knowledge, even if a human knowing such obscure details of Hell's history is a little odd. That's fine however. You're interesting as the rumors say, Hyodo Issei."

You nod and sit up. "A pleasure to meet you." You look around, noticing for the first time the room you're in is bare of pretty much anything beside a locker. "Where I am, and in how much trouble I am?"

"You're in a local hospital, that is by the way one of my family's proprieties." He chuckles. "And for troubles, do you mean your defeat of Raiser Phenex?"

"This is at the top of the list, beside starting a supernatural fight near the school and setting most of the surroundings on fire." You shrug. "I'm not sorry, but I am ready to face the consequences."

He nods in approval. "Indeed. Assault at the scion of an influential family like the Phenex can be considered a grave offense."

His smile turns devilishly. "It just so happened that two interesting items fell into my hands after the incident. The first is a magical recording of the fight made by my Pawn Beowulf, completed of audio."

He seeks inside his robes. "The second, is something that your familiar, how did you manage to contract a Yatagarasu anyway, gave to Rias after the battle."

What he takes out...is an old-style recorder.

He press the "Start" button.

"CLICK-I will take Rias back to the underworld, even if I have to burn you and all of her servants!"

"You're joking, right? No matter how you spin it, that's murder. Do you really think there will be no consequences if you kill the entire peerage of another High-class Devil?"

"She will not need them anyway. Her role will be to be my docile and devoted wife. There is no need for her to fight. Me and my Peerage will fight in the Rating Games and bring glory to the house of Phenex-CLICK"

He stops the recording.

You stare at the object with wide eyes. "My familiar is, pardon the pun, a devil." Where she even found a recorder?

"Pun pardoned. Women are scary, and dedicated women even more. I know." He chuckles. "After hearing it, my father was most displeased at the young Phenex's attitude. He agreed to the marriage as a favor to the head of the Phenex house, an old friend, but for a Gremory family is more important than friendship. The Phenex patriarch apologized too. As a result, the whole marriage business was cancelled."

"That's great, but I promised to Rias that I would leave it to her. Not that I knew what it was at the time." You groan. "I will need to apologize."

"I'm sure she will find a way." He tosses the recorder in the air and catches it again. "There was only a minor incident."

"What?"

He grins. "Somehow, the recording of the battle found its way on the Underworld's equivalent of Earth's Internet. Not even a hour later, it went viral."

Both your eyebrows start twitching. "And I am sure there are plenty of witnesses ready to swear you were doing something completely unrelated when it happened?"

"All of tested and proved honesty."

"You're a magnificent Devil."

"Why, thank you!" His smile is completely innocent.

You scratch your head. "So...it really went viral?"

"Oh yes. Not only it was viewed more than most of the more famous recent Rating Games, but your speech about the way Devil Society is changing has a great success among many Low Class, Middle Class and Reincarnated Devils that experienced discrimination from the Pure-blood Families. You had become a hero for them: they call you the [Solar Dragon Emperor]."
    "Seem like I will really become the Taiyoryuutei instead of the Sekiryuutei." You smile before grimacing. "While on the other hand the Pure-blood families want my head?"

"Mmh, yes, I suppose they do." He grins. "When they're not busy shitting their panties."

"Eh?"

"Come on, what did you expect?" He laughs. "You, who hold the soul of Ddraig, transformed into a Dragon! There are even theories that the human Hyodo Issei is in truth Ddraig himself, who escaped from the Sacred Gear and took the guise of a human. Pretty much all the survivors of the Great War are scared shitless of the Heavenly Dragons. Their anger at you is nothing compared to their fear of having a full-powered Heavenly Dragon knocking at their doors."

"That's ridiculous." You shake your head. "It will take a lot of time before I am even half that strong. Wait, are you saying I did all that, and I am getting off scot-free?"

Sirzechs grimaces. "Not exactly: Sona Sitri suspended you for a month. The official reason is that you had a fight in the school premise with delinquents from another school. The real reason...includes the word [idiot] repeated quite a lot of times."

'Aww, crap.' "I deserved that. At least now I have all the time I need to take the History Compilation Committee's requests."

"In that case, you will happy to know Azazel will be busy for a while because of complications back home. So he's letting you free."

"Good." You then realize something. "Okay, maybe I should have asked at the beginning, but why are you here in my room? I expected to find Mittelt, or Asia, or Eiko, or...you got the idea."

A playful light appears in his eyes. "And they were there: along with Rias, Akeno and Koneko, they all waited at your bedside for you to wake up. It took a lot to convince them to sleep in a real bed. Today I just came to check you, and lucky me you woke up while I was there." He smiles.

"Rias has told me a lot about you." Sirzechs says conversationally. "She has written many letters to me regarding the extraordinary human that came into her life and turned it upside down." He tilts his head. "Why, hearing about what you are capable of one has to wonder if you are even human at all."

You frown slightly. Sirzechs seems to know what you are thinking and smiles. "She didn't tell me anything, if that is what you're thinking. But there were hints in her letters about how you have a secret, a big one. Call me curious."

You ponder about the best way to answer it. "Tell me something: were you the one that made my training with Azazel possible? And did you make so I will not receive retaliations for defeating Raiser and cancelling the marriage?"

He nods two times.

You sigh. "Then I suppose it's only fair I repair my debt."

You tell him the exact story you told Rias and her peerage after saving Asia. At the end he is looking at you with wonder and what feel almost awe.

"You're not joking." He grins. "There have always been theories about the possibility of other dimensions beside Earth, Heaven and the Underworld. During the Great War, there were even stories about a monster that came from beyond the Dimensional Gap and attacked Heaven, but no proofs were even found."

"The same in Creation. The only thing beyond the borders of the world was the Wyld, and the only beings living there where intelligent masses of energy that wanted to destroy anything with a fixed form."

"Rias was right, this secret is definitely big." His eyes twinkle. "Who would have thought, that a human blessed with a Longinus would also received an ability of equal if not superior power from the god of another world. Does this make you the equivalent of a Saint?"

"Uhm, nope. If anything, this make me similar to a member of a peerage." You retort back.

"Eh?" He looks confused.

"You compared the Unconquered Sun with the God from the Bible, right? That's actually wrong: Ignis Divine didn't build Creation, the Primordials did it. Among the gods created by the Primordials, he was the final creation of Theion, their King, a being conceived to incarnate light, glory and perfection. More of less like Lucifer is described in the Bible before his fall." You tilt your head. "[The Light-bringer, the most perfect creation of God]. There is a reason the Sun is also called the Daystar. And like Lucifer, the Unconquered Sun planned a rebellion against his creators. The only differences, is that he was in the right and won at the end."

Sirzechs Lucifer stares at you.

Then he bursts out laughing.

"Ahahahaha! That-That's rich! This-Ahahaha!-is the best! Ahahaha!" He holds his sides. "The moment I think I understood you, you turn my preconceptions upside down. Ahahaha!"

"Yes, it happens quite often recently." You scratch your head in embarrassment.

"Ahah, ah...But it's not a bad thing." He finally calms down. "I won't lie: I expect a lot from you Hyodo Issei." He smiles. "And yet, you just opened up many more possibilities. I can't wait to see what you will become. Savior? Tyrant?"

You scoff. "Tyrants don't last long. I want to live a long life, thank you very much. I may be a little selfish, but I know where to draw the line."

He nods in approval. "Then I hope you will never lose your way. Well, I think it's time I inform the others you're awake." He stands up. "Oh, I almost forgot."

He hands you a bank check. "This is from Azazel, as a reward for your efforts."

"You mean, he was serious when he said he would pay me?!"

"Azazel rarely lies." He tilts his head. "Much."

As he leaves the room you look at the check.

Your eyes bulge out of your skull.

50'000'000 yen!?!?!

[] Write-in.
    ----

This post was meant to be longer.

But I'm tired, so I divided it into two.

14. Unelemental

Unelemental Not too sore, are you?

We have a bigger cult now! Should have seen that coming.

Ainkrad likes this.
  15. EternitynChaos

Ok, Bright is best Mentor, those Charms and skills, also more Cult get /laugh <3 I love how that Dodge charm makes us better at dodging the stronger our enemies are /laugh

16. John At Dawn

John At Dawn Seeker of Answers

So we're a celebrity now. Gotta make sure to stay away from the drugs.

17. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

MWHAHAHAHAHA!

18. Unelemental

How much of a Willpower boost do we get now?

19. BFldyq

*steeples fingers* Exxcellent.

Except she's already got an untrained monkey, why no train it and see if she wants to keep it?

Still 1 every 24 hours, but we now get 3 motes every hour as well, no matter what we're doing.

Least Devotee likes this.
  20. Unelemental

Now all we have to do is take over the church, and we're all set.

21. Justbrowsing

Justbrowsing Not too sore, are you?

My first instinct was "Road Trip," but this is anime.

So, "Beach Trip" anyone? ;D

Maybe even invite Rias and Sona (and associates) as an apology of sorts for the ruckus. Some downtime would do us good as well.

*First QQ post!*

EDIT:
    D'oh, forgot about the request from the Historic group. That first, then funtimes.

FictionalFun likes this.
  22. EVA-Saiyajin

EVA-Saiyajin Connoisseur.

How does Warform compare to Balance Breaker and Juggernaut Drive?

23. BFldyq

Not sure about Balance Breaker, but Juggernaut Drive?

Not even close.

Ainkrad and Least Devotee like this.
  24. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

sorry, we have business trips to handle first.

25. Z000

Z000 If this is trash, then find me in the dumpster

Balance Breaker = 1 army
    Juggernaut Drive = 10 nuke

Least Devotee likes this.
  26. noahgab1133

warform is a minor boost compared to BB and JD. Combining warform with balance breaker and JD = gg!

27. EternitynChaos

I think this is everything /laugh

[X] See how everyone is doing and if we have missed anything, we have some apologies to hand out, to Rias for stealing her prey, and to our girls for no doubt worrying them, we also need to thank Eiko, she may be a sneaky Devil of a woman, but she's our sneaky devil of a woman. Also it might be an idea, now that we won't stab ourselves in the face with it if we have a look at our stol.. err confiscated Light Saber, before we get contacted about the Job the History Compilation Committee has lined up for us, it might also be an idea to ask Eiko if she would be able to see about setting something up with this payment, your not sure what to do with it other then stick it in a bank at the moment, maybe she has some ideas?
    -[X] get your parents to go take a date night then invite the girls for a dinner party as an apology for worrying them. also make some lunches and have them delivered to Sona and her peerage as an apology for all the extra work we've given them.

28. Diller

Diller Versed in the lewd.

Holy shit. Bright sensei improved us ALOT. We're now a celebrity in the devil world, have alot of free time for the next month between being suspended from school and Azarael doing business, and we just got a shit load of money.

This is an amazing update.

Some we have some free time perhaps now would be the time to work on those hacking charms. We should also use our new charm to help the others start learning terrestrial martials arts. Especially since the next even coming up from Canon is the Excalibur arc which means Kokabiel.

Actually I wouldn't be surprised if Xenovia and Irinia weren't given additional orders to check us out seeing as we're becoming more and more well known in the suoernatural world and already have ties to Heaven's two greatest enemies.

But first

[X] See how everyone is doing and if we have missed anything, we have some apologies to hand out, to Rias for stealing her prey, and to our girls for no doubt worrying them, we also need to thank Eiko, she may be a sneaky Devil of a woman, but she's our sneaky devil of a woman. Also it might be an idea, now that we won't stab ourselves in the face with it if we have a look at our stol.. err confiscated Light Saber, before we get contacted about the Job the History Compilation Committee has lined up for us, it might also be an idea to ask Eiko if she would be able to see about setting something up with this payment, your not sure what to do with it other then stick it in a bank at the moment, maybe she has some ideas?
    -[X] get your parents to go take a date night then invite the girls for a dinner party as an apology for worrying them. also make some lunches and have them delivered to Sona and her peerage as an apology for all the extra work we've given them.

Ainkrad and Least Devotee like this.
  29. noahgab1133

I think we should take the girls out somewhere nice. They deserve it eiko especially XD

30. Ben Bladesman

Ben Bladesman Getting sticky.