1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, May 2, 2014.

1. EternitynChaos

EternitynChaos Once there was a Maiden...

>.> considering he's helping Cao Cao and the asshat brigade that's a serious point against him and more then enough to make me wonder if Shiva might not be better, at least Shiva isn't helping Cao Cao and Co after all /laugh

2. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

I will definitely try to post today. I may not be long, but bear with me please.

In the meantime:

Affinity (Element) Dominion
    Cost: 5m
    Duration: Indefinite
    This is actually a cluster of five separate Charms, each of which confers a different benefit and must be learned separately. No more than one version of this Charm may be active at any given time. When this Charm is in effect, the character's Scales changes color to match the element invoked. The character can reflexively spend one mote to enhance a Stunt, making possible to use the associated element to aid the stunted action. Two conditions must be met. First, the character must be able to define how he is using the appropriate element to assist him. Second, he must have the Affinity (Element) Dominion Charm appropriate to that element active. For example, if he were using Affinity Earth Dominion and were preparing to fire an arrow, he might “bond himself with the ground for balance.” Later, if he wished to help a person seduce another, he might seek to manipulate events so that one of the two tripped over a loose stone and fell romantically into the other’s arms.

Air: The character becomes immune to Air and Cold based natural environmental hazards, negating environmental external penalties and damage. He can walk on ice or snow as if it were solid, stable ground. Colors associated: ice, snow and white.

Earth: The character becomes immune to Earth based natural environmental hazards, negating environmental external penalties and damage. He can see clearly in the darkest depths and burrow through earth and stone as he’s moving normally. Colors associated: stone, earth, precious gems, brown and jet-black.

Fire: The character becomes immune to Heat and Fire based natural environmental hazards, negating environmental external penalties and damage. Colors associated: fire, magma, red, orange and black.

Water: The character becomes immune to Water based natural environmental hazards, negating environmental external penalties and damage. He can swim at his normal movement rate, can breathe water as well as air and can otherwise function freely in an aquatic environment. Colors associated: blue and green.

Thunder: The character becomes immune to Lightning and Sound based natural environmental hazards, negating environmental external penalties and damage. Colors associated: yellow, azure.

I am not satisfied with it. No sir. Suggestions?

Akuma-Heika and Sol Mark-1 like this.
  3. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

Put the knacks on hold. We have plenty of them already and way too many Solar charms to ever run out of things to buy.

Akuma-Heika likes this.
  4. EternitynChaos

Hmmm, ya, if we need something we and it fits the dragon image we can bring it up, as it is we have a good selection for the E4 picks, when we hit E5 we can make another lot /shrug

Akuma-Heika likes this.
  5. MerelysSoul

MerelysSoul Warning: Tends to irreverent in most situations.

It's alright, take your time. I rather wait and have a good update then you rushing and risking a bad one.

6. ShadowAngelBeta

ShadowAngelBeta Well worn.

Are you going to move all your other quests on SB to here or SV?

7. EternitynChaos

he's already said they are being moved to SV I believe, a couple of pages back or so

8. Threadmarks: Phoenix From The Underworld - Part 8
    Alexander

Good point. It's hard to surpass Solar Charms anyway.
    ----

50'000'000 Yen.

Azazel gave you 50 million Yen. In exchange to a super harsh training and being a glorified guinea pig.

Just how rich is the guy anyway?!

50 million Yen!

"I'M FUCKING RICH!" You yell to the Heavens, the light and shadows creating a curious mirage on your eyes, where your pupils assume a "¥" shape.

[What was that?] Ddraig asks. [Who's rich?]

'I'm rich!' You stare with a crazed smile at the bank check. 'Azazel gave me a shitload of money!'

[As...they're a lot? Like, King-like rich?]

'Close I think. I mean, even the most paid workers in Japan need years to earn a sum like this.'

[...Do you know what this mean?]

You grin. 'Yes! A-'

[Pool full of golden coins!]

Your grin falls.

[And rubies too! Definitely has to be rubies, to compliment the scales...]

You turn off the dragon's voice. Seriously, dragons and their hoard-like habits...

The door slams open. A yellow and black blur jumps at you.

"Isseeeei-samaaaaa! You're baaack!" Mittelt cries as she hugs you tightly enough to pulverize bones. Normal human's bones anyway.

"Eiko welcome Master back." Your familiar hides her lower face with her fan. "Did Master have pleasant dreams?"

"I-I'm glad you're awake Ise." Asia grabs your sleeve and doesn't let go.

"Ara ara. Fufufu." Akeno giggles. "You made us worry, you know? What a cruel man you are."

"...Don't do that again." Koneko's voice sounds more emotional than normal.

"I'm glad you woke up." Kiba's face is refreshing as always. "I would have missed our occasional spars."

"I knew sempai wouldn't go out just like that!" Ruby cheers.

"So, I heard you fought a Phoenix. Was it hot?" Yang grins and playfully hits your shoulder.

"Guys..." You can't help but feel your eyes watering.

"Aand, peaceful days has come to an end." Dohna assumes a mock pose.

"Who did you think cleaned your mess? Next time give us a hand instead of napping without a care in the world." Kala snorts.

"...Is mister Bad Dragon going to eat me?" Yuuma asks from behind Akeno.

"Guys." You give them a deadpan glare.

Then at once the crowd splits, and the person you were dreading encountering most steps forward.

Rias has a light scowl on her face, arms crossed under her breasts as she looks down at you in disapproval. Everyone hold their breath.

Moving Mittel's position you bow as low as you can. "I don't think 'sorry' will suffice."

"No, it will not." Rias says with a even tone. "It is, however, a good starting point."

Welp, she's mad. "Sorry." You don't look up.

Bop

Rias hits you with the edge of her hand. Then she sighs. "Honestly..." She hugs your head, pressing her boobs on your forehead. "Making us worry like this. Think about our feelings."

It takes all your self-control to resist falling back to your old perverted habits. Akeno's bigger, but God above Rias' boobs are just magnificent.

"Sorry." You repeat. "It's just...I started seeing red when he threatened you guys. After that, everything was the spur of the moment."

"That's so like you Ise, I can't stay mad at you." She releases you and smiles. And just like that, everything was worth it. "What took you so long anyway?"

"Uh." You wince. "Bright was...displeased with my choice of not dodging Raiser's final attack. She kept me in a dream to educate me on the importance of dodging."

"How?" Kiba asks.

"Do you know that joke saying 'if you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball'?" You asks back with a hollow tone.

"Yes?" He looks confused.

"Replace 'wrench' with 'sword bigger than I am'."

Many wince. Dohna and Kala smirk.

Akeno just smiles wider. "Ara ara. You have quite the strict teacher Ise-kun. I'm so envious."

Envious of what?!

----

You talk with everyone for a while. It seems you didn't miss anything to important, beside an operation to modify the memories of many students: it seems the barrier finally broke near the end of your battle, and more than one students saw your Anima Banner. Now everyone think it was an experiment from the science club.

Sona is still mad at you and doesn't want to see you on school for the entire month. But that's understandable.

You didn't see Azazel, but he sent a message saying 'Good job. Thanks for the video'.

Eventually the girls left, until only you and Eiko remain.

"Eiko." You begin, coughing to clear your voice.

"Yes Master?" She asks with her usual mischievous tone.

"Your recording of mine and Raiser's conversation proved to be of the utmost importance. You did good."

"Eiko is grateful for Master's praise." She bows. "Eiko only strives to serve Master to the best of her capabilities."

"I just have two questions." You cross your arms over your chest. "First, how did you acquire a recorder?"

"It was a gift from a most graceful merchant." She beams. "Eiko explained it was to aid a most important figure, and he willingly agree."

Something smells suspicious. Still... "Okay. Second, you were near the club's room. Why didn't you interfere with the battle?"

Eiko looks puzzled. "Eiko concluded the Pretender Phoenix was an unworthy opponent for Master, and thus Master would have defeated him easily. Exactly what it happened."

Damn, you can't deny that. "Alright. In this case, I need some advice."

You hand to her the bank check. "I received this huge amount of money, but I don't know what to do with it beside putting it into a bank."

"Does Master want Eiko to take care of it?" She produces a case out of nowhere and puts the check inside. "Eiko showed remarkable ability when it comes to administer money during the Elders' lessons."

"That would be appreciated, yes. A source of income for the future...I definitely need one."

"Leave it to Eiko!" She raises her fist in the air. "Anything else?"

{Worm.}

'What is it?'

She explains to you. "Eiko? Find me a lot of paper sheets and a pencil, please."

Once you have the items you let Bright have a limited control over your physical body, letting her move it like a marionette. It's the same system that you used to teach the girls Martial Arts.

With a speed and precision not your own, your hands draw complicate shapes and lines on the sheet, too fast for you to understand them properly. After a few minutes Bright signs the last sheet and gives control back to you.

"Urgh." You massage your forehead. Letting her do it always left you with a headache. "Eiko. Remember that leyline node in the park I told you about?" She nods. You point at the sheets. "Those are the designs for something Bright want build on it. Start the project once you find the necessary workers."

"Eiko hears and obeys." She bows before starting to collect all the paper sheets in a ordinate pile.

"Good. Now leave please, I want to sleep a little." And get rid of your headache.

After leaving Issei's room, as Eiko walks down the corridor she takes a look at the first page.

"[Celestial Manse Project]? My my." She grins. "Master sure has interesting mentors."
    ----

Click here for the NSFW's content.

[] End of Part 1. Please wait for Part 2...

9. Alexander

Almost forgot:

Ward [Harem] roll:

1-Mittelt
    2-Asia
    3-Yang

[blockquote]Rolled 1d3 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]
    [blockquote]Rolled 1d3 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]

10. Alexander

Mittelt and Asia are the winners (in a sense):

Mittelt
    [blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 6, total 6[/blockquote]

Asia
    [blockquote]Rolled 1d10 : 8, total 8[/blockquote]

Sol Mark-1 and Walkir like this.
  11. Alexander

Mittelt will encounter a: Trouble

Asia will encounter a: Minor Trouble

Sol Mark-1 and Walkir like this.
  12. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

Corrections highlighted in red.

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  13. touhou ranfuku

touhou ranfuku Versed in the lewd.

Why we're still worm? We should be eel at this time! Or we will become eel when we unlock balance breaker?

14. Unelemental

Unelemental Not too sore, are you?

I'm longing for the day when we evolve from an invertebrate.

15. Diller

Diller Versed in the lewd.

Our anima broke the barrier. Wow no wonder Sona's so mad.

Starting working on the Manse nice.

Perhaps that'll be the day we go Cosmic Dragon? Of course even then she probably still won't call us by our name.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
    Least Devotee and Sol Mark-1 like this.
  16. Gnarker

Gnarker Versed in the lewd.

Can we really simply start construction on a public park? Or is Eiko going to buy the land first?

17. EternitynChaos

Starting the project, step 1 would be finding the workers, step 2 would be buying the land, and Eiko has Bureaucracy 2 (Japan +1), plus 2nd Bureaucracy Excellency, somehow I don't think she's going to have many problems with red tape being able to throw 3+ autosuccesses at the problem at least, its something in the background, it will be done in the background and the only time we will need to intervene is if there is a serious problem, at which point it will be brought to our attention, at least that's how this sort of thing are usually handled from my experience.

Least Devotee likes this.
  18. codeRR

codeRR Heroic spirit unkown

What will building a manse do for us? Besides a hearth stone eventually

19. EternitynChaos

it depends of what Bright has designed, it may not even have a stone just fyi, as those can be sacrificed for more stuff in the manse *it still regens just as much motes while you inside* which isn't such a big problem for us as it would be in Creation, particularly since there is another demense right next door basicly

20. Least Devotee

Least Devotee Experienced.

Some editing and comments:
    million, don't need the plural here.

Dragons :))

Really Yang, really. :D

No Yuuma, we're not going to eat you. Well not in that way. >:D

Not entirely sure what that's supposed to mean, but the sentence makes perfect sense without that word.

Whoo-hoo, our first manse.

@codeRR: Depends on how the manse is built. It could be anything from a home to a prime meditation spot, a temple or a fortress.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
    Walkir likes this.
  21. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

We can probably use it as a bachelor pad unless Bright's design isn't designed for human habitation for some reason.

22. Introspective Tinkerer

Introspective Tinkerer Searching for their Answer

Why would it be a bad thing for Indra to be interested in Issei? I haven't read the manga and I'm also new here.

23. Least Devotee

Least Devotee Experienced.

Considering it's in a public park I'd bet on it not being fit to use as a home.

24. Introspective Tinkerer

Maybe we can build it underground? If we want to live there.

25. codeRR

codeRR Heroic spirit unkown

True....what can be done....a place to keep our more...supernatural items or talks?

The other manse is the fertility kami's shrine right?

26. Malcolmo

Malcolmo Insert custom title here

I'm assuming this is supposed to be she.

27. Introspective Tinkerer

I have a question. Were there any First Age Solars that didn't go batshit?

28. EternitynChaos

You seem to think a little thing like a government that's not run by the Chosen of the Sun would matter to Bright Shattered Ice, that aside, its up to Alexander how big the place is going to be, and how it turns out, so we will just have to wait and see, it should be an interesting surprise down the line I think

Lots, most of them the younger ones, Elder Solars were the ones that were the primary ones who had gone off the rails, not all of them however, but a lot of them

29. The Slumbering Crocodile

The Slumbering Crocodile Sleeping in the mud

Only the ones who had only just Exalted prior to the Usurpation.

30. Introspective Tinkerer

Um I have a feeling we're forgetting something. Something really important.