1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, May 2, 2014.

1. Diller

Diller Versed in the lewd.

Oh I doubt she thinks we're trying to kill her. She saw from how we reacted to Raiser threats and can probably guess from the way we normally don't cause this much trouble that it takes a lot to make is want to kill someone like threatening to kill our loved ones. She probably suspects it'll have some sort of laxative in it or some other small prank.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
    Nickballas and Prince Charon like this.
  2. noahgab1133

noahgab1133 Don't you trust me?

oh god that is hilarious XD you know sona might snap if she finds out rias is basically smitten with him and have issei her first time XD

3. Diller

Nah Sona's a very perceptive,smart and is one of Rias' best friends.

She probably noticed Rias liked us and won't be too surprised to learn we took her virginty especially since it was after we got her out of her hated arranged marriage with Raiser.

Prince Charon likes this.
  4. Introspective Tinkerer

Introspective Tinkerer Searching for their Answer

5. EternitynChaos

EternitynChaos Once there was a Maiden...

...ok, I'm sorry I've got to ask this, are you a complete idiot, or are you just high Tinkerer? seriously where the fuck are you getting these ideas o_O, not only is that seriously unlikely to happen, but we have several different defensive measures against that sort of thing, not the least of which is our Harem

6. Introspective Tinkerer

Sorry I guess Spacebattles' rampant paranoia rubbed off on me. In a lot of their quests almost everyone wants to kill them and you can't really tell who doesn't. This would be about the time everything would be ripped away from us.

7. EternitynChaos

yeah, that's not something your going to have to worry about here, not only is Alexander NOT a killer GM, QQ is a lot more laid back then SB from what I've seen as well.

8. Introspective Tinkerer

Thanks for the reassurance. You're probably right about me being worried over nothing. It's just SB was my first real experience with quests and a lot of their quest masters seem to just want to watch their players suffer.

9. Diller

Not to mention this is easy mode and we have Alex giving us hints for both future threats and potential fuck ups we might do.

10. Coker

Coker Know what you're doing yet?

Holt carp a DXD quest... how have I missed this site for so long... Off to the index.

11. Diller

Welcome and enjoy,

12. touhou ranfuku

touhou ranfuku Versed in the lewd.

That Sona's reaction is IC, she's being careful is what we should have and it's normal, also double standard for being a hilarious moment, too. Dragon in DxD verse is the kind of dragon that "COME AT ME BRO!!!" then everything blows up due to the clash of them, they're not something like to resort on backstabbing or betrayal, they make it clear either you slap yourself or they slap you in the face, in front of you. Sona would treat us better once she knows we and Rias are in love, faster than in canon.

I think we would reach Balance Breaker once HSDK!Odin has a plan for us.

Prince Charon and Sol Mark-1 like this.
  13. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

is anyone other then me wanting to sneak up on Saji when he says something doubting us and saying: "I find your lack of faith disturbing."

edit; it doesn't even have to be Saji who says it, just have him be in the room when we quote vader.

14. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

15. Introspective Tinkerer

No, Glorious Solar Bullshit! Wow so that's what it's like. I like it.

16. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

Solar Exalt. 'Nuff said. Good music.
    More of less. Blame Bright for that.

Let me explain: remember when Bright talked about the artificial intelligence "I AM"? What she didn't mention, is that she and the others that build it structured his mind like a Yozi's hierarchy of souls. And Bright was and still is the most knowledgeable scientist in Demonology in Creation and beyond. She even created this Charm:
    The sole act of creating it earned her house arrest by the way.

So I thought this is something she would do: to both gain a physical body and make Issei's more powerful, she devises a method to add sub-souls to the Radiant Dragon's soul-structure and gains an army.

What the effects of linking together souls like that is...nobody know yet.

Of course all of this is just a possibility, it hasn't happened.
    Good point. "Shinning Apotheosis Shintai" anyone?
    Welcome to QQ and my quest! 8)

If the initial parts of the quest make less sense than the rest, please don't be confused: I made some "Acceptable Breaks from Reality". I was newbie with Exalted when I started, but I am the type that learn fast as I work on it.

EDIT: hey Eternity, if I add more to my Cosmic Dragon's Homebrew, think you can write Third Circle Demon/Deva Bright Shattered Ice fighting against Mask of Winter/Desus using the Radiant Dragon's Charms? For the Lulz ;)

17. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

You know, when I mentioned the Radiant Dragon surpassing UCS, I do not mean surpassing his 4 armed form. I was referring to him at full power.
    Because being that strong and all, at the top, looks lonely to me, nyan.

18. EternitynChaos

I don't see why not, as always ^^ no promises on getting it done quickly but that should be even easier then the original omake idea, and boy, is Desus/MoW going to wish he had been smart enough to just say no to the devil deal of Oblivion, after all, nothing is worth making Bright Shattered Ice your enemy... and that's what he's gone and done /laugh

19. Extras: Omake - 10
    Alexander

Look like an alternative to staying all day playing the Game of Divinity.

Of course, I doubt Yu-Shan or Creation as a whole will survive the continuous clash of those two for very long...
    Yep yep :D

I put more things here: http://questionablequesting.com/index.php?topic=641.0. As usual please review and comment.

Reading a certain story on SV inspired me this little piece:
    ----

"No."

"Oh, come on Yukari. Why not? All I ask is to enjoy a short vacation in your turf."

Yakumo Yukari, a Youkai Sage with the power to manipulate all boundaries, instead of answering immediately raised the cup of tea to her lips and took a long sip. As usual she wore a deep purple dress, a pink mob cap and red ribbons tied liberally on her dress. Her purple eyes and long golden eyes were the same everyone know.

In contrast the person seated at the other side of the table wore more modern attire. A boy that looked no older than seventeen, he wore a black blazer with gold highlights over a white, long-sleeved dress shirt with black highlights a red T-shirt underneath it, with both blazer and shirt being kept open. He wore matching black pants, and on the house's front door there were blue and white sneakers belonging to him.

However, his clothes were the only things normal about him. The youth's face was handsome, almost unnaturally so, while if one were to squint his eyes he could see golden and red glints in his short brown hair, and golden and green glints in his light brown eyes.

"I can understand the desire to take a break from duty and relax." She finally said, showing the youth an amused smile. "But allowing you of all people to spend three weeks in a place where the majority of the population is composed of young, nubile females? I think not Ise."

Ise, also known as Issei Hyodo, also known as the Radiant Dragon scoffed. "You make it sound like I am a sexual predator ready to assault any girl on sight."

Wordlessly Yukari pointed to a panting and deeply flushed Chen, held in the arms of Ran who was glaring balefully at Issei.

"All I did was pet her!" Issei defended himself.

"You made her orgasm."

"I didn't it on purpose!"

"That's the thing with you." She sighed. "I know you have the best of intentions, but it doesn't change the fact that where you pass daughters of all ages run away from home, wives leave their husbands and cults about you form like mushrooms after it rained. You could at least learn how to say no. How many wives do you have?"

"841." Issei answered without missing a beat, causing Ran to splutter. "That's part of the reason I decided to take a break: between taking care of them, running my kingdom, looking after Creation and the Exalts in place of the Unconquered Sun..." He sighed. "It's too much. And I am doing all of it with multiply bodies and delegating as much as possible, mind you."

"I feel for you, but the answer is still no. Ask Madoka."

"I did."

Yukari raised an eyebrow. "Oh? And her answer?"

Issei showed a half-amused, half-aggravated smile. "That I am the best teacher in the world, that she likes me a lot and is very grateful for everything, but that like hell she would allow me inside an afterlife full of prepubescent young girls with little to no experience with love."

"I concur." Yukari nodded sagely.

"But with Gensokyo is different." He tried to protest. "Aren't many of the resident powerful and ancient beings? Surely they build immunity against this sort of things and acquired great mastery of their emotions?"

Yukari didn't answer. On one hand, Issei was right: the thought process of many residents of Gensokyo could hardly being called human.

On the other hand, as usual the Living Concept before her was underestimating how good he was.

The Youkai of Boundaries sighed. "I know I am going to regret it...but alright. You can take your vacation here."

"Really?" His eyes lighted up. "Yes! I love you Yukari!"

"The worst is that you wholeheartedly means that. But!" She raised a finger. "There are rules."

"Name them."

"First, you will have a guide with you, whose duty will be to kept an eye on you and take you away the moment any member of the female gender start showing signs of infatuation."

"It will not happen." Issei stated with outmost seriousness.

"Can't believe you can say that with a straight face." Yukari shook her head. "Second, you will cover every inch of your body with thick clothes."

"Oh come on!"

[] To be continued...

20. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

DON'T FORGET THE MASK! FOR THE LOVE OF THE UNCONQUERED SUN, NEVER FORGET THE MASK!!!

Lone Wolf 666 likes this.
  21. Diller

841 wives?

He can make girls orgasm just by touching them?

Damn I knew we wouldn't deny a girls feelings and I knew our performance rating in sex would only increase but I never imagined it could go so far. Then again we're a living concept of supremacy so of course we have trancednatl skills in romance and sex.

So how long you want to bet before we have about half of Gensokyo after us?

Wait we taught Madoka from PMMM. Oh boy we must've have alot of fun with Kyubey and the rest of the incubators. >:D

I think that's what she meant when Yukari told him to cover every inch of his body in thick clothing.

TheWave, Nickballas, mrttao and 2 others like this.
  22. EternitynChaos

... you do realise thats just going to make him seem mysterious and needy, all they are doing is making things WORSE /laugh

23. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

Oh yeah, Alexander, is the Madoka the Madoka in the PM I sent you, or is it another Madoka?

24. Diller

Of course it was gonna make it worse. We can accidentally make girls orgasm by just touching them.

25. Noctum

Noctum I trust you know where the happy button is?

Hah! Both are sooo going to regret this later.

Also, poking through the Cosmic Dragon Charms, most looked quite good but I have issues with a few points.

This might become an issue at high Essence. Being able to No Sell attacks without worry is something of a problem. All Perfect Defences have some flaw that can be exploited if you know what you're doing. Even Malfeas' Imperfection can be bypassed if you remove the user from a city. I'd suggest changing this.

I don't like this one. The idea behind a Propitious Fiat is that it is an action that costs the Infernal/Primordial/Cosmic Dragon. Be it letting your enemies know what your plans are, letting a sworn foe live, or giving in to your destructive rage, all of them cost you in the long run.

A better example would be this:
    [quote author=Noctum]
    Supremacy Granting Magnanimity

The Radiant Dragon stands supreme above all. Yet how can one truly let their glory show if none can even begin to match your power? In his immense compassion, the Radiant Dragon chooses to set aside his goals to empower others to let them reach their full potential.

When an Exalt chooses to help to take the time to train others at the expense of her own time and goals (at least one scenes worth of time per dot trained), or to help train a rival or foe the Exalt's player may roll the character's Compassion. Each success on the roll reduces the Exalt's Limit by one (to a minimum of zero).
    [/quote]
    I hope that helps.

26. touhou ranfuku

touhou ranfuku Versed in the lewd.

I'm gonna cry a lot Alexander, Mr auto-correct has pointed it out all for you by using the red waves underline.

EDIT: Also you haven't watched PMMM: Rebellion yet? It's kinda strange for Madokami still holding up powers at this point.

27. BFldyq

BFldyq It's pronounced Be-Fled-Ick

Your assuming Issei let it happen. Or that Madokami occurred the same way due to his interference.

28. Unelemental

Unelemental Not too sore, are you?

[jk] Proceed to unintentionally gain new harem members in Gensokuo, regardless of any boundaries set for you. :p

29. Alexander

Madoka as Madoka Kaname from PMMM, her Madokami incarnation.
    Uhm, would something inspired by the Valor Flaw works? The user needs to face the opponent head-on and can't run away?

I like it. Changing.

30. Noctum

Noctum I trust you know where the happy button is?

Hhmmmm.
    Ah!
    [quote author=Noctum]
    Imperfection of the Radiant Dragon

The Radiant Dragon stands supreme above all. Those who would challenge his might must face the consequences for doing so.
    When a perfect defence with this imperfection is used against an opponent with an equal or lower essence score (or equivalent) the Exalt may not move further away from their attacker, unless it is to engage a stronger opponent until her DV has refreshed twice.
    [/quote]
    Better?

Glad to help.

edit: Tweaked the Imperfection to better reflect rules and Issei.