1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, May 2, 2014.

1. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

Welcome to QQ and my quest!! :D

No, Saitama will not appear (funny manga but not my style). I repeat, all crossovers are already decided, to keep it balanced, and I will not add new ones.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  2. Noctum

Noctum I trust you know where the happy button is?

[X] "Just delivering message to the masters, you know, an odd job while resting from training..."

[X]"Speaking of training, I saw him a few days ago, pulling a guy on a tire, and now this... Nice routine, but when does he graduate from the beginner's course?"

3. Walkir

Walkir Super Happy Awesome Fun Time On Vacation

[X] "Just delivering message to the masters, you know, an odd job while resting from training..."

[X]"Speaking of training, I saw him a few days ago, pulling a guy on a tire, and now this... Nice routine, but when does he graduate from the beginner's course?"

4. Coker

Coker Know what you're doing yet?

I wonder if this has to do with the united Korea....

Veritas was awesome up until so many of the best characters were killed off.

5. Alexander

Okay, which vote won?

6. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

There's only one plan, it's just phrased two or three different ways. Be polite but say it's private business of the masters and ask how the boy's training is going.

7. EternitynChaos

EternitynChaos Once there was a Maiden...

Staplesdex2, Eler0, noahgab1133, Unelemental, MHLord, Least Devotee, MerelysSoul, Melfician, Drakebane, juracc, Ben Bladesman
    Least Devotee, Melfician, Drakebane, juracc, Ben Bladesman

darklord, cross_grave, Silver W. King, Pensive Rumination, Mu-Sensei, Introspective Tinkerer, EternitynChaos, Diller, overmind, Archanist, hunter09, Justbrowsing, Prince Charon, Silversun17, nightblade, Noctum, Walkir.

if there was only the one person for an addition to the vote I didn't include it, but other then that, everything is there

8. Threadmarks: Ryozanpaku - Part 4
    Alexander

"Just delivering a message to the Masters." Better to be vague. "You know, an odd job while resting from training..."

"Training? Are you a martial artist too? Ah! Where are my manners? I'm Furinji Miu."

"Shirahama Kenichi." He puts down the bags and sits down, clearly exhausted.

"Hyodo Issei. I'm more of a brawler than a proper martial artist. Speaking of training,-" You look Kenichi up and down. "I may be wrong, but I saw you a few days ago, pulling a guy on a tire, and now this..."

"Yeah..." He says with a lifeless stare. "Koetsuji-sensei's usual morning training session."

You nod. "Nice routine, but when are you going to graduate from the beginner's course?"

At that he turns from lifeless to stony. "Beginner's course? You consider this a course for beginners?!"

"Eh eh." Miu laughs nervously. "Kenichi, you only started training a few months ago after all...did you do a similar training when you started studying martial arts Sempai?" She then asks you.

"Well, I started by pulling a boulder." You admit while crossing your arms over your chest. "Then my trainer came up with the idea to put steel balls at my feet while I complete a circuit too. Only they were fivefold the size of yours, had a bomb inside so I was forced to run to complete the training before they detonate and I also had a pack of tigers chasing me."

""..."" Uh, it may be a trick of the light but you swear their eyes had become small black circles with total white inside, while the mouth had disappeared.

"Tigers aren't aggressive animals, you know. On the contrary, they're very calm and cuddle like cats." You tilt your head. "Unless you starve them. In which case they're ravenous beasts that will start devouring you even if you are still alive. Because usually they kill preys by snapping their-!"

Your body moves without your conscious control. Your body just leans a bit more to the side by itself, just as your left leg kicks the ground and the right one bend before straightening itself.

The result? You do a lateral cartwheel, missing by a hair's breath the blade of the sword aimed at your side.

"The hell-!?" You shout.

"Shigure-san?!" Miu shouts back. Indeed, the one who attacked you is none other than the sole female of the Masters' group. Kenichi stays silent, too busy staring at the blade that embedded itself into the ground a few centimeters away from his crotch.

"Are you and the others done talking? Wait, before that why did you-!" She tears the blade out and attacks you again, forcing you to evade blow after blow.

'Why is she trying to kill me?!?'

{She's not.}

'What?'

{Her swordplay is good, but it's clear she's holding herself back. Right now. She increased her speed after seeing you could dodge her previous blows.}

So what, is this a test?

To hell with that! With your foot, you kick a small pebble to her face. She cuts it in half, but the momentary opening is all you need to retreat out of her sword's range.

"Shigure-san!" Miu puts herself between you and her. "What are you doing?! You can't attack a guest like that!"

"...Why?" Despite her emotionless face you can sense a feeling of perplexity as her gaze shifts from her blade to your face. "Why won't you show me your..." She doesn't finish.

Show her what?

[Your *beep*?]

'Absurd. And we will have words later about who the fuck taught you that word!'

Wait. You said you are part of a supernatural association. Does this mean...she wants to see a supernatural trick? Well she should have said so-wait!

"I can't!" You firmly refuse, pointing to the dumbfounded Kenichi and Miu. "Not in front of them!"

She stays silent for a few seconds before her eyes light up in understanding and her mouth opens in a 'O'. "Ooh...Okay."

Her free hand shoots inside her kimono and takes out a chain with a weight at the end.

The next instant the same chain is tied around your right forearm. "Wait a mo-!" But your protests are for naught, as Kosaka-san jumps on the roof pulling you behind her. The both of you disappear.

Leaving a blank-faced Miu and Kenichi.

Behind them an a frog, a rabbit and a monkey run around on two legs while waving a branch.

----

"Alright, that's enough!" You grit your teeth after Kosaka-san dragged you into a room completely full of weapons, mostly of Japanese origins. With a forceful pull you remove the chain from your arm. "I am not someone who lets himself be kidnapped all the times. I am not going anywhere until someone tells me what is going on!"

"...Your weapon." She replies completely unconcerned.

"My weapon?" Wait, could it be? "You mean Boosted Gear?"

She nods. "Akisame...called it that."

"You should have said it at the beginning." You sigh. You pull back your sleeves, exposing the two armlets.

Her eyes widen slightly as the two accessories open up and unfold into the two gauntlets.

"Don't ask me to take them off, because I can't." You tell her as she holds your left arm in her hands, her gaze examining every centimeter of the weapon. "They aren't fused to my flesh, but they are stuck to my skin like scales. I would need to break them."

"Mmh..." She hums. She takes out a kunai and taps first the jewel, and then the red metal. "Steel? Similar, but no."

"It's Spiritual Steel." You answer. "Which is a catch-all term for every metal-like material that made up a Sacred Gear. They're just magical constructs stored in the soul that are given physical shape when called forth by their wielders."

"Mmh...signs of forging." She points to your wrist.

You shrug. "Could be. I never said I am an expert. That's my teacher."

"Aah..." After a few minutes of silent observation she seems satisfied. "One moment."

She searches among the weapons and takes out a steel bar. She puts it between two anvils. "Hit it."

"Hit?"

"Try...to break it."

You look at the bar.

'Eeh, why not?'

How do you try to break the steel bar?
    [] Just a simple punch.
    [] Maybe you can add a Charm?
    [] Write-in.

9. Eler0

Eler0 Versed in the lewd.

They're going to draw all the wrong conclusions from this, aren't they?

[X] Just a simple punch.
    She wants to test the boosted gear.

10. TmDagger

TmDagger I trust you know where the happy button is?

[X] Just a simple punch.

Poor disciples are going to get completely wrong idea of what's happening right now, aren't they. B-)

Prince Charon likes this.
  11. Silver W. King

Silver W. King King of Adventures

[X] Just a simple punch.

12. overmind

overmind Ruler of the Swarm

[X] Just a simple punch.

13. Fellgar

Fellgar Connoisseur.

[X] Maybe you can add a Charm?

Yeah I get she wants to test boosted gear but, boosted gears main focus is creating a massive overdrive pool to use charms from. That and I kind of want to obliterate the metal bar.

[X] Get melee training from her.

14. noahgab1133

noahgab1133 Don't you trust me?

[X] Just a simple punch.

This is gonna be an exceptionally fun arc i can tell already XD

15. Adyen

Adyen Experienced.

Think of the environment! Do we want to be litterbugs and cause pieces of steel to fly everywhere?

[X] Just a simple punch.

16. EternitynChaos

EternitynChaos Once there was a Maiden...

[X] Just a simple punch.
    -[X] If that doesn't seem to satisfy her we can always break out the Charms afterwards

17. hunter09

hunter09 Versed in the lewd.

[X] Just a simple punch.

18. Disminded

Disminded Versed in the lewd.

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing, and you only get the chance to make a first impression once.

19. staplesdex2

staplesdex2 Status: CLASSIFIED

20. Ubylkoen

Ubylkoen Not Ganondorf.

[X] Just a simple punch.
    -[X] If that doesn't seem to satisfy her we can always break out the Charms afterwards

21. Introspective Tinkerer

Introspective Tinkerer Searching for their Answer

I told you she would want to see our hyper weapon. Anyway this is why I like Shigure, she doesn't try to understand social situations and she doesn't try to fit in, she just lives as herself because that's who she is. It's why Miu freaks me out, she doesn't understand normal humanity yet she tries to imitate things completely foreign to her life view. It isn't just touching my uncanny valley, it's molesting it.

Shador, Prince Charon and kuradora like this.
  22. Unelemental

Unelemental Not too sore, are you?

[X] Just a simple punch.

It's not like she can learn a Charm as is.

edit:
    -[X] First Martial Arts Excellency
    On the other hand, just punching might be too boring for her, and this has the look of a plot hook.

23. noahgab1133

I think thats all the errors i could see.

24. Dreadis

Dreadis No idea whats going on

[X] Just a simple punch.

25. Diller

Diller Versed in the lewd.

[X] Just a simple punch.

26. Z000

Z000 If this is trash, then find me in the dumpster

why does that girl want to see booster gear ?

27. noahgab1133

shigure is a weapons fanatic and master. She is capable of using any weapon and making weapons out of ordinary stuff XD

and issei has one of the most powerful supernatural weapons to exist XD

28. Introspective Tinkerer

Introspective Tinkerer Searching for their Answer

Do you mean his hyper weapon or Boosted Gear? Because that wording can be misconstrued.

29. Dudenator

Dudenator Know what you're doing yet?

[x] Throw a punch at her head as fast as we can then pull it at the last second.

We came here to speak with someone.

We already played labrat for Azazel and besides wouldn't it be more interesting to leave her guessing about what we can do?

30. Selias

Selias Well worn.

[X] Just a simple punch.