1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, May 2, 2014.

1. The Slumbering Crocodile

The Slumbering Crocodile Sleeping in the mud

You are. All WoD Martial Arts techniques are combat maneuvers; here's a bit more information on WoD maneuvers in general. Activation of, say, Focused Attack in Kung Fu should be a Reflexive action, similar to activating an Excellency. The main difference is that the number of times he can use it is not limited to the martial artist's mote pool -- as long as he has enough energy to stand, he can use the technique. Other techniques with long-term effects, like Iron Skin of Kung Fu, should be treated as scene-long charms, again without activation cost. They do still need to activate it though. As for translation of Armor and Defense, I'm thinking it should translate to +N Armor = +2N Bashing/ +N Lethal soak for defensive maneuvers like Iron Skin (although Iron Skin is Bashing only), and +N Defense = +N DV for defensive maneuvers such as Deflect and Thrust for Two Weapons. Does that make sense?

2. nightblade

nightblade Gone for Good

So. Who has read the latest HSDK chapter? Cause it turns out that Saiga might not be evil.

Also does anyone besides me think we should pick up some general training to get the area's that need rounding out to make us solidly grand master class?

3. noahgab1133

noahgab1133 Don't you trust me?

what do you mean not be evil he did
    murder miu's mother and tried to kill her for getting in his way

how can that not be evil D:

4. nightblade

nightblade Gone for Good

Go read the latest chapter. Also he has been around Miu and Kenchi for a while now.

5. Diller

Diller Versed in the lewd.

This. The chapter has a few surprises.

6. nightblade

nightblade Gone for Good

Did you see it coming that the first fist wasn't who we thought he was? Or that he managed to fool Saiga's father and his best friend?

7. Diller

I just rereading the thread and on pg 23 Eternity put up the lazer panther style as what we could use for fighting with our lightsaber.

Well I remember reading some theories on how Saiga must've been replaced since he acted different from how he was in Tidat.

8. nightblade

nightblade Gone for Good

He managed to fool Akisame. Akisame.

9. Diller

Exactly. Plus according to Kajima He's the apprentice of both Saiga and Senzui. Yet Senzui impersonated Saiga and killed his wife. Something has to be up.

10. nightblade

nightblade Gone for Good

Yeah somethings up. I'm not quite sure what it is right now. There is a pretty good chance that Kajima is lying however.

11. Diller

I don't think he'd do it at least intentionally. Kajima's actually a decent person if you put aside the fact he's the head of Yomi. If I remember right Nijima noted he'd be one of the good guys if he wasn't on Yomi/Yami's side.Plus guy lives and breathes Martial arts. Especially since its the reason he's still alive. He would be proud to let people know who trained him. Then again it could've been Senzui disguised as Saiga but he was already teaching him so that would've been redundant. If I had to take a guess based on what we know so far is that Saiga actually joined Yami to act as a double agent and geta chance to get revenge on Senzui for killing his wife. I mean there has to be a reason the Elder and Akisame actually believed he could act this way. Saiga is their son and best friend respectively. He had to have been acting suspect beforehand for them to not give him the benefit of the doubt.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  12. nightblade

nightblade Gone for Good

True. Also I love the fact that Saiga's symbology is a dragon.

13. Diller

That was an awesome panel over all. This whole battle between the two looks like its going to be hype. After all Senzui has to be at least as skilled and strong as Saiga to be able to fool people into thinking he's him

14. Deathwings

Deathwings Questionable French Guy

That spoilered conversation is getting tiresome. Take it to PM or a dedicaced discussion thread, would you ?

[X] Weapons
    -[X] "I would like to continue helping Shigure-san with her weapons research, and I don't mind spending my time sparring with a weapons master."
    -[X] Give Koneko, Kiba and Shougo a call and see if their interested in formal lessons.
    --[X] Pay the required fee even if it's expensive, we can afford it after all

15. nightblade

nightblade Gone for Good

We haven't said anything about it for two hours now.

Also are we getting an update today alex?

16. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

Tomorrow. I am going to bed now.

17. Prince Charon

Prince Charon Just zis guy, you know?

I wonder how Kisara would react to Koneko.

[X] Weapons
    -[X] "I would like to continue helping Shigure-san with her weapons research, and I don't mind spending my time sparring with a weapons master."
    -[X] Give Koneko, Kiba, and Shougo a call and see if their interested in formal lessons.
    -[X] Mention to Kiba that one of the Master's is skilled in forging as well as a Weapon Master.

18. touhou ranfuku

touhou ranfuku Versed in the lewd.

I think we would get Miu's reaction to Koneko first.

19. Fellgar

Fellgar Connoisseur.

[X] Weapons
    -[X] Give Koneko and Shougo a call and see if they're interested in formal lessons.

20. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

for some reason i want to expose Bright to Achron now.

21. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

For some reason I can see Bright or Issei turning Exalted Sorcery into Spell Cards when they eventually go to Gensokyo.

22. Threadmarks: Ryozanpaku - Part 9
    Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

[X] Weapons
    ----

"I would like to continue helping Kosaka-san with her weapons research, and if possible I don't mind spending my time sparring with a weapons master." If in the future you happen to acquire a Legendary Weapon (in RPG the heroes' party finds a lot of them, right?) or something similar you need to know how to use it.

Still upside down Shigure does a fist-bump.

"So can I-WOAH!" Your body jumps to the side, once again evading a surprise attack with another chain. "Kosaka-san! Please stop attacking me from-!"

Another chain, you realize it was hidden in the shadow of the first one, coils around your leg and you're dragged inside the ceiling. "THIS IS AZAZEL-SENSEI'S TRAINING ALL OVER AGAAAAAA-!"

The Elder laughs even louder.

----

The Next Day

"See you in a few days." You give your goodbyes and end the call.

'It's a pity.' Since the dojo is a paradise for martial artists you tried to call Koneko to ask if she was interested in formal lessons. Only to discover than the whole peerage is on high-alert because a Stray Devil took residence in the town. Compared to last time this one was smart so, instead of showing himself, he is releasing Chimaeras and other artificial creatures. The creatures you fought before leaving town were also his, so Mittelt, Shougo, Eiko and Asia are helping Rias driving the Stray out.

Everyone is busy even without you. Oh well, it doesn't seem they need your help. That's a good thing.

"Coffee?" The Elder hands to you a steaming cup.

You take it. "Thanks Furinji-san. I need it."

"Did you not sleep properly?"

"I didn't sleep at all." You drink it in one go. "Kosaka-san kept me up all night."

The Elder starts laughing (you know he is aware of the real meaning of your words). Blood shoots out of Kensei's nostrils. Sasaki spits the beer he was drinking. The latter opens his mouth.

"Seriously, beer in the morning?" And shuts it at your words. You can't help a sly grin forming on your lips. "We trained. T-R-A-I-N-E-D. You can't just explode every time someone say a few misleading words."

"Chè!" Sasaki gives you the evil eye. "You're a cheeky little brat."

"Guilty as charged." You chuckle.

"You shouldn't tease Uncle Sasaki Hyodo-san." A little girl with black hair slightly chastises you from where she's playing Othello with Apachai. Her name is Honoka, Kenichi's little sister. You met her a few hours ago, and quickly discovered she's a little hellion.

She's also monstrously good at Othello. You know you're not exactly as expert, but she kept defeating you in less than a minute no matter how many times you tried!

Even more shocking is that Apachai is just behind her in ability.

"Thanks Honoka-chan." Sasaki smiles at her.

Honoka grins. "He doesn't show it but he has a big, bleeding and sensible heart. He will cry if you keep teasing him."

"WHAT?!" The roughish martial artist roars. "CRY! ME? NEVER!!"

"Please don't make a commotion." Akisame huffs while scrolling through his newspaper.

"This place is so lively." You comment. "I am almost envious." Almost: your home is quickly turning into something similar. "Speaking of which, where is Shirahama-san?"

"Well..." Akisame plays with his mustache.

A short explanation later...

"What? He ran away?" You repeat, not quite believing what you just heard.

"Don't let him run away..." Shigure-san's head pops from behind a corner. "While I am busy..."

A ninja. Whoever the ancestors of the Kosaka were, you are sure they were ninja.

"It's because everyone puts him through such cruel training." Apachai says with teary eyes. Surely he's exaggerating.

"Leave him alone, I am sure he will come back on his own."

"That wouldn't do." You interrupt Akisame. "Shirahama-san shouldn't skip training. I am sure he is just feeling a little down. If you tell me where I can find him, I promise I will convince to come back on his own, with also his usual determination back at full force."

The Masters look at themselves.

"Why not?" The Elder grins.

"This will be fun." Akisame comments.

"I can show you Oni-chan's school." Honoka raises her hand. "I have to go somewhere, and the school is on the way."

"Thanks you Honoka-chan. Please lead the way."

----

Later you find yourself before Kōryō High School, the place where Kenichi study as a First Year. Maybe you were spoiled by Kuoh, but...it's large yes, but it's so plain.

[Isn't the test to be allowed into Kuoh ultra hard? I always wondered why you chose such a difficult school.]

'For the high girls-to-boys ratio.' You shamelessly admit.

[...Why did I ever asked? And how did you pass the test?]

? I studied like a damned soul, constantly repeating [this is for the oppai!] over and over in my head.'

[Gah! What kind of inhuman sex drive do you have?! What is this, a power-up caused by perversion?]

'Don't be ridiculous.' You shake your head in bemusement. 'We aren't in an eroge, and neither I am a harem comedy manga protagonist.'

[You want a harem.]

'A real one. Now hush, I need to decide the best method to contact Kenichi. Classes are about to end, so I need to find him before he goes home.

[] Write-in.

23. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

Darn, that would have been a nice opportunity to raise some flags.

This might be tricky. Kenichi is very skilled at hiding from guys who want to beat him up, so if he hears we're here he'll just turtle up.

[X] Take advantage of your bishie looks and ask the girls around school where Kenichi can usually be found.

Least Devotee likes this.
  24. cross_grave

cross_grave Belligerent Spitire

[X] Take advantage of your bishie looks and ask the girls around school where Kenichi can usually be found.

This is a pretty sound idea. Appearance 5 has it's perks.

Least Devotee likes this.
  25. EternitynChaos

EternitynChaos Once there was a Maiden...

26. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

[X] you eyes sweep along the perimeter of the school and your eyes settle on the trees lining the wall. A short surge of essence and you come to rest on the branch of the trees, experience hiding from the archery club and the target shooting club (where the hell did they get rock salt loaded shotgun shells anyway? oh right, the captain of the club is a client of Akeno's) guiding you to the safest spots. your study each window you can observe from the tree before leaping to the next tree as the wind hides the movement you cause in the leaves..

27. Justbrowsing

Justbrowsing Not too sore, are you?

28. Eler0

Eler0 Versed in the lewd.

29. Unelemental

Unelemental Not too sore, are you?

We are going to sparkle. And Kenichi's school life is never going to be the same again!

30. Heaven Canceler

Heaven Canceler Behind You!

Yeah, the two things he is best at are running away and taking hits without breaking down.

We must give Kenichi an epic speech about glory and the potential of his future and how he cannot give up this easily. Then we bring him back to the dojo to be further tortured trained.