1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, May 2, 2014.

1. Kelenas

Kelenas Experienced.

IIRC the "Collar of Dawn's Cleansing Light" (might've gotten the name wrong, though) gives a bonus on appearance-based stuff (or at least prevents penalties).

2. Noctum

Noctum I trust you know where the happy button is?

[X] Take advantage of your bishie looks and ask the girls around school where Kenichi can usually be found.

3. Extras: Omake - 12
    cronos2chaos

cronos2chaos I trust you know where the happy button is?

thanks for the welcome

all right here are ideas for meeting Belladonna Blake, Weiss Schnee, Nora Valkyrie and Pyrrha Nikos.

Belladonna Blake:

Ah Kyoto...

one of the greatest cultural sites in japan.

any trip to the former capital of japan is enlightening if you know the right places and people.

none more so then a school trip to the kiyomizu temple.

those thoughts go through your head, about how a school trip to kyoto should be...

not the pair of sandals currently smashed in your face.

"take this Khaos Brigade!" a juvenile voice shouts as she leaps off your face and attempts to attack you again.

attempts being the key word.

it was almost comical watching her windmill her arms as you hold her back with one palm on her forehead.

wait what was that she said about the brigade? But before you can ask another person joins the scene.

"Kunou-ojousama you can't run off like that with your mother gone like she is-What is going on! who are you!"

instantly the little girl is gone. looking to the side you see the girl being held by another girl.

young woman would be more accurate. while most likely in her mid to late teens she was a sight to behold. with the proportions similar, if slightly less than Rias, her body was compact and athletic, similar to Xenovia's, her hair was a midnight black and her eyes a feral amber. she was dressed in near skintight corset/waistcoat that emphasized her tank-top covered Oppai and held up her smooth black stockings, you would call those grade A Zettai Ryouiki if her matching biker shorts didn't make a complete seal. the last thing he noticed was the bow on top of her head that seemed to twitch. looking back you should have realized that it wasn't a bow, just like you should have realised that she was a neko like Koneko; though you can be forgiven for not figuring out that she was a hanyo

Nora Valkyrie:

you sigh as you walk back home with extra groceries for the feast to welcome the Norse faction. you had volunteered to get the necessary ingredients but due to the nature of the foreign dishes you had to go out of the way to procure them. while you did manage to avoid the chaos of the preparations you are late.

walking back on the main road you notice something out of the corner of your eye.

looking closer you see a pair of panties under a skirt.

wait what.

looking back you can see a pretty girl curled up, clutching her stomach.

however that was not what caught you attention... nor her panties, you are not Vali

she was dressed in western Armour, her cuirass was broken into a 'corset' and a 'breastplate' obviously modified to accommodate for her well developed chest. below that she wore a pink armored skirt tied at the back with a green ribbon in a neat bow. even further she wore armored boots that went up to her knees, partially covering her Grade A Zettai Ryouiki. on her arms she wore fingerless gloves with armored grieves.

her face were scrunched up in what you assume pain, you go over to help her. when you are within two paces the orangette instantly bolts up, a strange look in her sky blue eyes.

"that smell... FOOD!" instantly she draws a warhammer that lay in the shadows. "Hahaha. Magical Valkyrie Nora Sifsdaughter will be your opponent, if I will you will hand over all that yummy things that you have."

...well at least now you have an excuse as to why your late.

Weiss Schnee and Pyrrha Nikos part 1:

for some reason that you can not remember you are attending a high class gathering with other high class people.

it is utterly boring.

sighing as you pick up some sort of alcoholic cocktail you move onto the balcony where you see her

her visage is breath taking under the moonlight. dressed in a white ball room gown she just seemed to glow. her white hair and ice blue eyes complemented each other as she looks down on you.

trying to strike up a conversation you say "To what ever we're gathered here for" as you held up your drink.

you manage to get her to smirk, "not how I would put it but yes, a toast to the foundation" she says as she clinks her glass with yours. before she brings it to her lips she asks, "What say you Pyrrha?"

sensing another presence you turn to see another woman in a red business suit. she had an attractive figure, not as voluptuous as some of the girls you know but above average, while her red hair and green eyes were a sight to behold her exotic tan was what made most attractive. he could tell from experience that this tan was from long intense work in the sun, more over the way she held herself was that of a warrior, a great warrior, the kind out of a myth.

quirking you lip you say "Indeed" before you down your own drink.

Weiss Schnee and Pyrrha Nikos part 2:

grunting as you move too a different section of the battlefield you can not help but curse Khaos Brigade. this offensive was completely unexpected. as you send Mooks flying you come face to face with a familiar face, or rather two.

scything through various ranks of your allies was Weiss and Pyrrha. they were dressed differently. expected because this was a battlefield.

Weiss was garbed in an odd blue and white dress that gave a familiar vibe, that of an Magnus. having learned learned how to differentiate Magnus from normal sacred gears from Blake you know that if the two of you fight it will not end well. Ddraig confirms, it is [Famine's cloak] it would drain vitality from it's surroundings and those near it. she also wielded a saber with deadly precision you doubt it is a mass production holy or demonic sword but you also doubt that it is any thing weaker then a sacred gear.

Pyrrha on the other hand was donned in bronze and red leather Armour that looked to be modified to look Grecian. in her right hand a great shield that seemed to shrug off what ever hit it, and in her left hand was a blood red mechanical weapon that changes rapidly, from short sword to javelin to a freakin anti Armour riffle. what was most aw inspiring and terrifying was the aura she was cloaked in. it was an unmistakable synergy, she possessed three Magnus of War.

Ddraig was right to classify the two of them as abnormal existences.

Omake: what if Pyrrha did not become Weiss' bodyguard

you groan as you try to sit up, that clinches it you would never get drunk again.

you freeze as you feel a blade touching the nape of your neck.

"What are thou doing on these Isles Man" a female voice in a tone that told him that she will kill him if he did not give a satisfactory answer.

"well could you tell me where here is, last thing I remember is getting drunk when someone spiked the punch" you say as you prepare for action

"this is themiscyra, and what 'punch' doth thou speak of?"

themiscyra? sound familiar... wasn't that-

"THE ISLES OF THE AMAZONS?!?!" you shout as you shoot upright then jump forward to avoid a strike that would have decapitated you.

looking at the girl who held you captive you could not help but blush. her armour was made of bronze and red leather, it honestly looked like a corset, pushing up her glorious oppai and showing off her slim waist before flaring out into an armored skirt that dropped to her knees. below that she wore knee length sandals. on her arms she wore gauntlets that, to my keen eye, looked miss matched to her main armour. on her back was a great shield and in her hands was a blood red mechanical spear. her red hair and green eyes complimented her exotic tan. it was expected if this really was the homeland of the amazons.

"Name thyne self Man, and prepare to fall at the spear of Pyrrha Nikos"

"Well shit" you mutter in disbelief, "How hard could this be?" famous last words

here you go 4 scenarios plus an omake based on those scenarios.

Belladonna Blake: Neko Hanyo that is the ninja bodyguard of Kunou and wielder of Pestilence's Magnus

Nora Sifsdaughter: Valkyrie accompanying Odin, she is the daughter of Thor and Sif with her own Mjolnir

Weiss Schnee: a backer of Khaos Brigade and wielder of Famine's Cloak and a second sacred gear that takes the form of her canon Myrtenaster

Pyrrha Nikos: Amazon bodyguard of Weiss and wielder of three of War's Magnus

tell me what you think of these

4. Introspective Tinkerer

Introspective Tinkerer Searching for their Answer

You know once we can knock girls out by going shirtless we would be deadly in harem pants. :))

Akuma-Heika likes this.
  5. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

@cronos2chaos
    Have a like for the effort put into the omake, though you'll need to brush up on your grammar and all.

6. Dreadis

Dreadis No idea whats going on

[X] Take advantage of your bishie looks and ask the girls around school where Kenichi can usually be found.

7. Walkir

Walkir Super Happy Awesome Fun Time On Vacation

8. Hanashinobi

Hanashinobi I trust you know where the happy button is?

Just a quick question on how to crafting magictech and other mechanics like that. I am very vaguely familiar with exalted but have never looked through the books. How close are we to making things like armor for our followers since we have a craft of three and three craft specialties? I feel the author has been dropping hints for crafting though I might be wrong.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  9. EternitynChaos

EternitynChaos Once there was a Maiden...

its not something we can really do until we get a dedicated workshop and/or specific charms we probably want to get 2 more dots at least in craft, with Fire and Magitech as possible choices for specialtys for them

10. Crow

Crow I trust you know where the happy button is?

Whew, finally caught up, pulled an all nighter because i found this awesome quest, will be following you all!,Thanks for making such an awesome quest Alex!.

11. megrisvernin

megrisvernin Connoisseur.

12. Crow

So can we grab kisara and maybe raichi?, they are not taken and all and to be completely honest i kind of dont like Miu.

13. EternitynChaos

I'm going to have to agree with Smut on the Kisara front, I have so little interest in that girl it's mutated and turned into a Kaiju attacking Tokyo, Raichi may be interesting but we would have be get lucky in being here at just the right time to meet her when she shows up, personally I'm hoping to get Rachel from Yomi, as she's amusing and she's got a rack on her that outshines anyone else among the girls in HSDK that I'm aware of, I also wouldn't say no to Renka if she thought we were interesting, but that is just me, with Issei it seems to be mostly up to the girls /laugh

14. Megaolix

Megaolix Moderator

...Me thinks you perhaps should check the discussion about that that ended rather recently.

15. Crow

But Im a lazy bastard!, allright ill take a look while this updates,tough why the desinterest with kisara?(<really likes kisara)

16. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

a number of the major planners and vote makers following the quest don't find her interesting.

17. Introspective Tinkerer

I'll feel your pain about Kisara brother.

18. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

What would she bring to the story if we made her a major character?

19. Unelemental

Unelemental Not too sore, are you?

Anyone can be made into an interesting character, but I don't like her looks, or her personality, hence my own disinterest.

20. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

Wow 0.0 what an amazing source of inspiration...
    Yeah, it's one of the things that need time.
    Yes yes, praise me more O:) O:) O:)

The discussion about Kisara is over :mad: please use PM to discuss it.

Anyway: for reasons in the following days I will post daily, but the posts will be short. That's all.

21. Crow

She has her own flavor, now bear with me as I'm not really that good at debating, and i like you smut so lets try to keep this somewhat civil, while my initial desire for her to be around is "I like her character and the original work isn't including her THAT much in the plot" you must agree that as our forces and enemies expand we too need capable commanders for our own forces.
    she has managed her own gang and has quite a lot of potential as a fighter, as you said Issei will eclipse everyone´s accomplishments by the merit of being a solar, but delegating is a thing, and for the moment you find her somewhat plain right?, have little faith to see what Alexander can come up with for her, while something like "steals screen time from the other characters" might be a good argument, but finding a balance between all the characters and the possibilities of interaction between them(not just issei and the character, but the characters themselves, think of the interaction possible from lets say, Kisara and Ruby, yeah an adorable image) I admit that some of the more enjoyable moments in games and stories is to see how the characters taken from a different context react to outside stimuli, The very nature of a crossover is "How would this character(s) fare in this setting?,What would happen if we introduce this into this setting or give this to this character?)

I like the interaction between the many different characters, i Love to see people from different backgrounds hanging around, like for example the meetings between the different commanders from sengoku Rance, all of them have their own "route" or story right?, you cant say that you totally hated it when say Leila came and challenged Kenshin or when Maria was worshipped as a goddess, or the "Big Forehead alliance" right?. just try to give the different characters a shot and not just write them off like that.

PS:sorry for the bad formatting, and sorry if i ignite a war or anything but i just wanted to state my own opinions in the matter, now back to the quest!

22. EternitynChaos

err Crow, check for new posts before you do something silly like post about something when the Quest Master has said not to

It's cool Alexander, we are all more then happy to get what your able to give I'm sure, and we all understand what RL can be like

23. noahgab1133

noahgab1133 Don't you trust me?

so khaos brigade liked to taunt issei's group after he was 'gone' in the later volumes and if they act like that in this quest i can just picture most of the girls going yandere on their ass. here enjoy yandere yang >:D

[img width=386 height=600]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/351/7/4/yangdere_xiao_long__by_the_alleycat-d6wrq6l.png[/img]

24. Introspective Tinkerer

I am both aroused and slightly unnerved by that picture.

25. Crow

Im sorry!, i didnt see it!, was too focused in writing something appropiate!,wont do that again!, erm ill just sit here and wait warmly for the update.

26. Extras: Omake - 13
    noahgab1133

noahgab1133 Don't you trust me?

You were brushing your yuki-onna's,Christie's, fur making sure it was pristine as fresh fallen snow and sighed once more. That boy, Hyoudou Issei, he was just so...gah it was just so unfair!

Seriously! A dragon and he has a yatagarasu as a familiar. Totally unfair, you couldn't get more unfair than that. He even had the gall to refuse your gracious invitation to join the tennis club! You sigh yet again as you remember him fleeing from your offer. Was rias-senpai really that great? I mean sure she has that super model figure, but you were no slouch either. Why you were even awarded most beautiful tamer 3 times in a row!

Maybe..Maybe you just came on too strong? But wouldn't issei's pervert nature make him choose you and the tennis club? ugh why are people so complicated?!? You would have even helped him have that stupid harem dream he used to spout off before he changed!

Your lamia, harpy, mermaid, yuki-onna and dullahan all get closer to as they sense your frustrations. you reach out and start to smooth out your harpies feather while getting out more pet supplies for the rest. Maybe you had issei all wrong? He did save you before he became such a hottie. He was a pervert but he never did force himself on the girls, other than the occasional peeking. mu...

AH! you got it. Appeal to his desire to save someone. hmm maybe stage a fight with one of your dad's beast? No to risky! You saw the rumored video of him turning into a dragon. So majestic, so powerful, so passionate! Your heart beats even faster as you flush remembering issei carrying you bridal style. Abe Hyoudou! kyaaaa!

You cover your face as you roll on your bed too embarassed at the mental image in your mind. You have to do something otherwise Rias will get her hooks into him, or the pervert kiriyuu, even asia and that new first year mittlet were seen going home with issei. nononono, were you too late!?!

Positive thoughts, positive thoughts, you winning the league of beast tamers. issei proposal, honeymoon....kyaa!

You are finishing cleaning out the tennis clubs equipment shed. Honestly of all the days for the rest of the girls to come down with the flu. hmph! no matter it means more time for you to ogle observe issei and maybe get closer to him.....a kiss..kyaa! You cover your face again at the embarrassing image that won't leave your mind. You had it bad even if you wouldn't admit it out loud.

You stop fantasizing when you notice rias approaching issei. you growl slightly in jealousy as she shamelessly flirts with him. He moves closer to her and whispers something and your heart feels like its about to burst as rias blushes and playfully slaps his arm. No! Issei you mustn't fall for her ojou-sama charms!

You spent double the time this morning making lunch than usual. Normally you would make honda and Christie's food first since it took the longest but not today. No! Today would be your first step to capturing Issei! If taming beast has taught you anything its that food is the best way to a beast's heart! Surely this must apply to Hyoudou!

Ouchie! you let out a cute cry of pain as you once again cut your finger while daydreaming of issei. Honestly how much will that man make you suffer. But you can't blame him. Those handsome roguish charms, that feverish passion that burns whenever he speaks that yatagarasu. You must have him! You finish boxing up his meal and begin working on your lovely pets food even as they stare at you like you've gone crazy.

You nervously wait outside issei's class waiting for him to come out so you can have lunch together. You can already picture him praising you for such a fine banquet and propose to you in gratitude. kyaa! Your face flushes once more. ah there he is... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Those harpies! They brought him each a boxed lunch! Rias, mittlet, asia, even koneko and Akeno!

N-no way....You heart shatters as tears threaten to spill from your eyes as you run down the hallway to the large tree in the courtyard. STUPID! STUPID! STUPID! You should have gotten to him earlier. Now those women have fed him he'll never want to eat your bento. WHY IS LIFE SO UNFAIR! you yell out to the heavens.

"Abe-sempai?"

Your head whips toward the sound and there he is! The sun glistens off his face as he stares at you, concern radiating off him. All this as the sun shines behind him, making him look like an angel of beauty incarnate. kyaa! So handsome, so majestic! Your face heats up as your heart begins pounding like crazy!

"I-issei-kun! W-w-what are you doing here?" You quickly say cursing yourself for stuttering as you play with your hair making sure its perfect. gah where is a mirror when you need one !?!

"I saw you run off crying. Did someone try to hurt you again? Don't worry I'll protect you sempai!" he smiles that heart stealing smile as your heart kicks into overtime. Your mind short circuiting for moment as you try to come up with a response.

"N-n-nothing important Issei-kun." you fidget with the bento in your hand. "I-I made too much this morning a-and thought you might be a bit hungry, and I needed to apologize to you for last time we met and... you have already gotten those bentos so dont worry about it." you rush out the last bit as you can't stand to look at his face knowing he might reject you.

All of a sudden he sits down next to you and gently takes the bento from your trembling hands.

"hmm delicious Abe-Sempai! I have to go train later today so I'll need all the energy i can get! Thank you!" He smiles that lovely smile yet again and you feel your heart burst. He liked it! He accepted it! You feel like climbing to the highest mountain and proclaim "Abe epic win!" but you control that urge and smile sweetly to him while wiping away some of the tears on your face.

"I-its no problem Issei-kun. I got up earlier today to make food and I j-just happened to make too much." No stupid mouth. You wanted to confess to him!

"Ah then I am lucky indeed!" kyaa that smile! "Oh that reminds me senpai, I remember when we first met you couldn't bring out your beast to help protect you and I sorta came up with something to help you with that. Now I apologize in advance if it seems to nerdy but I had to get the inspiration from somewhere and it was on tv at the time. i'm rambling aren't I?" He rubs his head as he winks apologetically. How can he be so cute and handsome at the sametime! Too overpowering, your heart can't take much more of this!

He slowly takes out some sphere like objects from his bag and he hands them too you. NO WAY! Pokeballs? Honest to god pokeballs? "Now These don't work exactly like an actual pokeball, I'm still not good enough to actual compress space and time into an object yet, but these will allow you to summon any beast that is tied to one no matter how far away they are. It takes only a few seconds for the magic to build but now you definitely will be safer...um sempai?"

You hug him and just press your face to his shoulder so he wouldn't see you cry tears of happiness! He smells good, like a mountain after it rained with the sun shining. Maybe, just maybe, you still had a chance to win his heart. Maybe even a great chance if that rumor of issei being into buxom blondes is true!

"Thank you Issei-kun! These are amazing! I couldn't be happier!" He smiles yet again as he pats your head and your heart protest at such mistreatment as your stomach flips around in loops. Abe epic win! Abe VICTORY! "I love you Issei-kun" You slightly whisper making sure he doesn't hear you as you snuggle into his chest some more.

"Your welcome Abe-sempai! It was my first work at crafting items so I wasn't sure how if you'd like them. But I'm glad that you do!" He starts to separate from you as the bell signals lunch is over. You definitely must do this again! Being embraced by issei, you'll never get enough.

"Call me Kiyome-chan Issei. I think you deserve that much!" You quickly say giving him a peck on the cheek as you run off completely embarrassed but oh so happy!

omake time over. This thread has slowed down a bit recently and i know just the cure! Grade A Tsundere with 50% more dere! I love kiyome abe's character and my muse decided to oblige as i reread the story. Hopefully some of this gets made canon in this quest.

now let the likes and XP flow! O:)

seriously so moe!

[​IMG]

Shador, Akuma-Heika, zebrin and 15 others like this.
  27. Introspective Tinkerer

Add another one to the count, Issei in his divine ignorance has managed to hook another girl.

28. touhou ranfuku

touhou ranfuku Versed in the lewd.

Capitalize some words at the first line and you're good to go. Have my vote up.

[​IMG]

Walkir likes this.
  29. iamnuff

iamnuff Connoisseur.

and a number of us do.

Please don't act like just because Smuthunter doesn't like her means it's already been decided.

30. Kelenas

Kelenas Experienced.

Seconding this. I, for one, like Kisara and wouldn't mind her becoming part of Issei's harem, together with some other HDK girls such as Freya or Rachel.