1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, May 2, 2014.

1. Deathwings

Deathwings Questionable French Guy

And I for one WOULD LIKE YOU TO TAKE THIS BULLSHIT TO PM ALREADY !

This has devolved to "No you !" level of stupid, so stop it already !

2. cross_grave

cross_grave Belligerent Spitire

Motion seconded. We've been over this already, some of us had fucking enough. Don't start it up again.

3. Diller

Diller Versed in the lewd.

Thirded. Seriously we were asked to keep this in PMs now.

Now pleases turn your attention to Noah'z omake which needs likes for the xp and the fact was it was good.

Good going Noah. Tsundere Abe in Dere mode was adorable. This gets an up vote.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  4. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

...Let's change topic.
    I'm thinking of making some sort of CMA (when we have the time and all...and when we get to turn everyone in our Harem into Half-Caste, well, how does making a CMA that mimics the two Heavenly Dragons? As something that emulates their strength and all?
    I'm having some trouble making the Charms for it, since I want to make them actually thematically appropriate with Ddraig and Albion, and since this world is all on power levels instead of reality warping bullshit, it might be more powerful than normal CMA.

So, um...only two Charms are done, both needing someone to fluff it out, so...halp plz?

Not sure whether the second one is too OP for an introductory charm, since the power levels of this world and the Epic Attributes makes this more likely.
    Also, if someone can make this CMA more...HAM-ish, I'll be quite grateful, because all I had in my mind in this CMA is that it is made in honour of the two Heavenly Dragons, and to emulate their strength (collectively of the dragon race) and abilities (Boost and Transfer, Divide and Steal).

5. Threadmarks: Ryozanpaku - Part 10
    Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

[img width=600 height=295]http://secchan.net/blush/src/1168914719515.jpg[/img]

+1 Xp to Noah.

[X] Take advantage of your bishie looks and ask the girls around school where Kenichi can usually be found.
    ----

Well, you're a bishonen now (the power of an Exaltation is amazing!) so why don't use it?

----

"Excuse me..."

"Yaaah! He talked to me!" She faints.

----

"Can I ask you..."

"Die you good-looking bastard!" He tries to punch you.

----

"Sorry to disturb you..."

"Noooo! Younger boys are NO GOOOODDD!" You quickly walk away from the bespectacled teacher.

----

"I feel for Kiba. What has the world come to?" You lean your head against the wall. "Why I can't have a normal conversation without people freaking out?"

[Well...] Ddraig sticks out his tongue. [Maybe it's something in the water?]

The hell.

{Those mortals are simply unable to withstand the glory of a Solar Exalted. Ignore them, you don't need their help.}

'Except, I need their help!'

"Uhm, excuse me?" Someone says. You tilt your head and see a couple of school girls, one with glasses and the other with long hair. "We heard you are looking for Shirahama Kenichi...?"

Fast as the wind you take their hands in yours. "You know where he is? Please tell me!"

They blush. "A-A-Ah-! We-We heard he's friend with a weird guy who took over the old Physic Club's room for one of his projects. It's on the second floor-!"

"Thank you!" You shake their hands before running towards the stairs.

He's yours now.

----

"I am a little busy and I will have to move on to work." Nijima Haruo tells Kenichi, Ikki and Ukita. "Everyone, please re-"

Knock! Knock!

"I'm going." Kenichi replies absentmindedly, still glad he managed to avoid Miu for the day. He opens the door.

And then bolts for the nearest window. Before he can reaches him an incredibly good-looking boy the other three never saw before tackles him to the ground. "No escape!" Hyodo Issei shouts while taking out a robe and tying Kenichi's limbs. "Kosaka-style, Rope Technique!"

"H-Hyodo-san! How did you find me!?" Kenichi is hysterical. "Wait- Kosaka-style? Since when-!"

"Kosaka-san is a very good teacher!" He grins.

"Hey! What are you doing to Kenichi?" Ikki and Ukita stands up.

"Be at ease!" The two ex-delinquents stops, as if they are hold back by an invisible pressure. "I come from Kenichi's dojo. He skipped his training and must go back!"

As the boy named Hyodo launches in a monologue to prove the veracity his claims Nijima Haruo's eyes start shinning. He feels it, the new arrival is strong, very strong. If he could convince him to join the Shimpaku Alliance he will become a great asset.

'Niijima Eye!' While the others are busy he uses his special scanning technique.

And freeze. Haruo doesn't move, he doesn't blink. He doesn't even breath.

If he makes even the smaller rumor he will be eaten.

It's a dragon.

His scales glow crimson and golden, as if someone trapped sunlight into physical form and drenched it in blood. His eyes and maw are like the entrance to the core of a star.

Haruo doesn't move. And while he doesn't move he understand.

This...is out of his league.

----

"You should have told me Shirahama-san!" You pat the other boy on the back. "Of course friends are important! They're a reasonable excuse for having a break."

"Y-Yeah..." He nervously laughs.

"But tomorrow we're going back to the dojo. Koetsuji-san repaired the [Massage Chair Special] and now it works even better!"

He cringes. Uhm, maybe he prefers to do something more serious? You can arrange that.

"So, how do you two know each other?" The blond tanned guy, Ikki, asks.

"I am running an errand for associates of Kenichi's Masters. I'm-"

"Done!" Nijima claps his hands together. "With this, we'll definitely increase the number of followers!" He shows you the screen. "What do you think?"

(link)

"Uh..." You blink in contemplation as the others beat Nijima down. "Honestly? It's like the homepage of a cult."

"He's right!" Kenichi punches. "Quit making weird stuff."

Blin!

"Oh, a mail."

"WAHAHAHA!" Haruo slips out like a eel and sits in front of the computer. "It says: [I am an officer of Ragnarok and they call me Loki]-What! Loki?!"

"For real? It is really Loki from Ragnarok?" Ukita shouts.

"Ragnarok, as Ragnarok the gang?" You ask Ikki. "Why are you freaking out?"

"Why? They're our enemies! They're after us!"

'Oh?...Ah I see.' You nod. 'Clearly this [Shimpaku] is like Ragnarok, a heaven for young martial artists. And right now they're competing for the title of the strongest between them. And they look so intense, it seems it's really a battle of life and death.'

[...He got it wrong. He got it totally wrong.]

{Leave him be. It's his fault for misunderstanding the reality of facts.}

"Kenichi, he says he's waiting for you at the abandoned church on Block Three and to come alone. You've gotta be kidding me. It's a trap, don't go Kenichi."

"Found it." You type on your cellphone. "Let's go! It's time to put your training on test! Show them your spirit Shirahama-kun!"

"Sempai!?!" Kenichi's eyes are teary.

"Wait." Haruo stops you. "There's an attached file." He opens it.

It's a photo of Honoka-chan, tied up and biting on an arm with a glove identical, save for the number, to the one worn by Kisara.

Below it's written: [DO YOU CARE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOUR SISTER?]

Your face loses all emotion, becoming a mask of stone.

[] Write-in.

6. Adyen

Adyen Experienced.

[X] Kidnapping girls. KIDNAPPING GIRLS.
    -[X] Right, so where was this place again and who's skull did we have to bash in again?

7. megrisvernin

megrisvernin Connoisseur.

-[X] Right, so where was this place again and who's skull did we have to bash in again?

8. cross_grave

cross_grave Belligerent Spitire

-[X] Should a situation come up where we need to talk someone into letting Honoka go so we can get her out of harms way, Go into EXP debt to buy Hypnotic Tongue Technique

It will rain fucking blood today.

9. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

Hey, remember what I was saying about hostage situations?

-[X] Go into EXP debt to buy Hypnotic Tongue Technique

10. EternitynChaos

EternitynChaos Once there was a Maiden...

hmmm, may be better to wait until we are going to use it to buy it up, though maybe putting in an option with it saying if we need it we are willing to go into debt for that technique?

11. MerelysSoul

MerelysSoul Warning: Tends to irreverent in most situations.

12. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

My love for her increases tenfold. There is just something about a girl willing to become an avatar of death and righteous fury for you that is endearing...
    I think it's a good start (the second one is overpowered for that level). An Exalted MA rotates around a single Concept: in the case of Ddraig and Albion, the first one is big on Offense while the second is Big on Defense. So...four starting Charms, two for Ddraig and one for Albion, then a Form Charm that unite two fundamental aspects of the two as Dragons. This is a start I think.

13. EternitynChaos

-[X] Right, so where was this place and who's skull did we have to bash in again?
    -[X] Should a situation come up where we need to talk someone into letting Honoka go so we can get her out of harms way, Go into EXP debt to buy Hypnotic Tongue Technique

14. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

[X] "Odin and I are going to be having words concerning this matter." You seethed. "Kenichi, I'll slip in through the back while you go in through the front. You're the target so they will focus on you while I extract your sister. Once she is safe we move in and deal with Ragnork's forces. Leave Loki to me." Invoking the first presence excellency Issei turned to others in the room as the light in the shifted casting part of his face in shadow the overshadowed eye seeming to glow and shift to a dragon's for a moment."Nijima, wait five minutes after me and Kenichi leave then follow with all available martial artists in your group, Shinpaku is to establish a perimeter and ensure that no one escapes without my permission, make sure one of you has a cellphone to call in the paramedics when I'm through with Loki." Issei strode to the window opened it and picked up Kenichi by the waist. "Time to go to war." A strong gust of wind ripped through the room as you launched out the window, passgner silent in his worry.

15. iamnuff

iamnuff Connoisseur.

Final mention on this, because i feel it needs to be said.

I wasn't bringing Kisara up again, nobody was saying "no u" and it doesn't need to be taken to PM. i was stepping up and saying that just because some (very vocal) posters think one way doesn't mean everyone agrees, and only the votes will tell how this plays out.

how about you chill out, eh?

16. Least Devotee

Least Devotee Experienced.

-[X] Right, so where was this place and who's skull did we have to bash in again?

17. Hanashinobi

Hanashinobi I trust you know where the happy button is?

18. Walkir

Walkir Super Happy Awesome Fun Time On Vacation

19. HypoSoc

HypoSoc The mind is such a fragile plaything.

Can we not say 'again' twice in the same sentence? It ruins emphasis.

20. noahgab1133

noahgab1133 Don't you trust me?

blood for the blood god! skulls for the skull throne!

21. iamnuff

iamnuff Connoisseur.

22. Noctum

Noctum I trust you know where the happy button is?

23. Introspective Tinkerer

Introspective Tinkerer Searching for their Answer

We are going to mount that fucker's head on a pole.

24. Diller

Diller Versed in the lewd.

Time to stuff our foot right up his ass.

25. Lon

Lon Well worn.

26. megrisvernin

megrisvernin Connoisseur.

*raises hand*

So Ruby & Yang are at school right now right? Unavailable to help?

They were there when we met Ragnarok, before. Seems fitting they should be here now. That picture also makes me want to see vicious Yang in action.

27. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

Loki is carrying a knife right? take it, pin his hand to the wall and break his other arm. he's not worth anything more then that.

I think they just got out of class, we just need someone to teleport them to us.

28. EternitynChaos

Devil Teleportation only works for members of that family, so that's out, and only we know the Fallen Angel version of the Teleportation spell so that's also out, We may be able to get Eiko, but I think this is something we are going to be alone for, not that we really need the extra help for this really.

29. Crow

Crow I trust you know where the happy button is?

I think it was to make a statement or something(the bringing Yang and Ruby), tough our mere prescence alone should be good enough,can we not kill loki?, he might be an asshole but he is a quite good detective/spy/information broker with the right backing........
    i think i have the Cao Cao syndrome, wanting to recruit everyone........

30. EternitynChaos

Also, if we do have to fight, I'm really hoping we can grab this on debt as well

Iron Kettle Body
    Cost: — (+4m); Mins: Resistance 3, Essence 2; Type: Permanent
    Keywords: None
    Duration: Permanent
    Prerequisite Charms: Durability of Oak Meditation
    Required for Charms: Armored in Righteousness Stance, Unbroken Chain Resolve

The Lawgivers are armored in righteousness; many need no other hauberk. This Charm upgrades Durability of Oak Meditation. The Solar may pay a surcharge of four motes to increase the soak bonus of the Charm to (Essence + Stamina + Resistance) and extend its duration to one scene. He cannot do so if he is wearing armor; donning armor later immediately ends any upgraded activations of Durability of Oak Meditation.

rather then using Durability of Oak Meditation every time we take a hit like in our past fights, it also soaks more then DoOM which is a bonus, but I guess thats for when we get ready to throw down rather then heading off