1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Trials of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, May 2, 2014.

1. EternitynChaos

EternitynChaos Once there was a Maiden...

I think that will be up to Alexander /shrug for all we know he may have mixed up the order of events somewhat where possible, besides I believe there are still other jobs the HCC need doing so I don't think we are done in that respect

2. Deathwings

Deathwings Questionable French Guy

[X] Kidnapping girls. KIDNAPPING GIRLS.
    -[X] Right, so where was this place and who's skull did we have to bash in again?
    -[X] Should a situation come up where we need to talk someone into letting Honoka go so we can get her out of harms way, Go into EXP debt to buy Hypnotic Tongue Technique

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  3. Threadmarks: Ryozanpaku - Part 11
    Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

Kidnapping girls.

KIDNAPPING GIRLS.

You are shaken out of the mental haze as Kenichi takes the phone in your hand, the screen displaying the fastest route to the abandoned church, and run out of the room. His friends follow after him.

Your face morph into a sneer of absolute fury.

Right, so where was this place and who's skull do you have to bash in again?

The window of the Shimpaku's room shatters as you smash through it and land on the ground without damage before starting running at your maximum speed where you remember the church is located.

[Partner!]

Lied to you. That fucking Odin lied to you! "Gangs should deal with gangs. Fighters should fight only other fighters" your ass!

[Partner!]

They're gonna pay. Odin and Loki, you will beat the shit out of them break their bones fucking kill the-

[Partner!!!]

A wave of Dragon Energy throbs through you, triggering a partial transformation of your legs' muscles into dragon's. The change is so sudden than you lose control and crash into a wall before falling down.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" You roar, uncaring of who may hear you.

[CALM THE FUCK DOWN!!] Ddraig roars back. [By the Dragon God, listen to your own thoughts! If you keep up this pace you're going to kill those Ragnarok guys. And before you answer back tell me: are you aware of the consequences, and if they truly deserve it?]

"..."

[Well?]

You push yourself up with both hands. And then start bashing your head on the ground. Repeatedly.

'Okay, I am calmer now.' Face covered in blood, the self-inflicted wounds fizzle and close. 'I am still completely mad, but I think I can manage avoid scarring them for life now.'

[Get a hold of yourself. I know it is hypocritical of me, I don't really care about other lives, but as your friend I am not going to let you ruin your life. Do you know what happen when a Boosted Gear possessor choose destruction? Countries end.]

'...I owe you.' You start running again.

[I will collect my debt when I feel like it then.] You can picture the god-like dragon smirking.

{Done? Good, it was pathetic.}

Of course, the god-queen must always have the last word.

It's as you keep running, having almost catching up with Kenichi, than you notice Sasaki-san and Koetsuji-san following him on the rooftops. With a couple of fast jumps you reach them and get on their side.

"You're here too, cheeky brat?" Sasaki throws you a quick glance.

"We noticed Kenichi is ready for a fight." Akisame comments. "Do you know against who and why?"

"Ragnarok, a gang." You grit your teeth. "They took Honoka-chan hostage."

Instantly their expressions darken and the air around them grows heavier. "Kenichi's sister got involved?" Sasaki says. "Tsk! What should we do Akisame?"

"Masters don't interfere in their disciples' fights. Because we are here, if a crisis arises we can help at anytime. If Kenichi can handle it, it's better than he does it himself."

"An interesting philosophy." You comment. "Sadly I am not a Master and I have no obligation to meet, so I am going to help Shirahama-kun."

"And we aren't going to stop you from doing it." Akisame smirks, soon copied by Sasaki.

----

The abandoned church is just as the name says: an old, decrepit building that doesn't saw human presence in a long time. It's even more worn down than the one where you fought Raynare. There is even a park behind it.

(link)

You and the Masters land on a tree's branch, just as Kenichi steps past the old cancel and meets a guy dressed all in black with a hood.

"Where's Honoka!? Hermit!!" Kenichi shouts.

[Hermit]? Obviously a codename. It seems Kenichi knows him. He's alone, so maybe...there is no one guarding Honoka?

[] Stand and watch more, maybe you will learn something important.
    [] Sneak into the church, with every probability Honoka is kept inside.
    [] Write-in.

4. Silver W. King

Silver W. King King of Adventures

[X] Sneak into the church, with every probability Honoka is kept inside.

5. Coker

Coker Know what you're doing yet?

Before we go all avenger on Loki i would like to remind people that he becomes a valuable asset for the alliance in later chapters let's not do anything that could prevent that from happening.

6. Introspective Tinkerer

Introspective Tinkerer Searching for their Answer

Screw that, that fucker has to pay. We tear down the door and use it as an improvised weapon to bash Loki's skull in.

7. The Slumbering Crocodile

The Slumbering Crocodile Sleeping in the mud

Alternatively, we could not metagame and instead do what would be in character.

Least Devotee likes this.
  8. Coker

9. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

[X] Stand and watch more, maybe you will learn something important.

IC reason: Honoka might not be here, letting Hermit talk should get us information
    OOC reason: Loki is going to turn himself in an easy target for us to break his hand with a rock as an opening move soon. we throw to rocks, one to break the knife, one to break Loki's hand.

should we ditch secrecy and go sith lord on loki? (pull out the lightsaber and force choke the bastard i mean)

10. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

We need to know where Honoka is before we can rescue her.

To hell with that. Loki is going to be in a full-body cast by the time we're done with him.

11. nightblade

nightblade Gone for Good

12. Alexander

? I don't think I ever did. Can you provide an example?

13. The Slumbering Crocodile

And? That's no reason to continue doing it. The Storyteller system is a system of mutual story-creation, not min-maxing until you can poke God to death like d20 (though we should still do that). Properly playing an ST game requires that players cooperate, in part by acting in character, in order to build the story. This is all the more true for Exalted, which is all about epic stories in an epic setting.

14. EternitynChaos

Checking the Church first seems the best plan, and people saying we should throw something... we have ZERO throwing skill, while we are an Exalt and don't take untrained penalties that's still fuck all as far as it goes, particularly with the -2 disarm penalty, better to just monkey leap and use martial arts like Hermit does in canon, only without stabbing ourselves like an idiot.

Currently Honoka is Probably still tied to a pillar, so better to get in there and knock out 20 *who I'm sure any of our girls would agree, doesn't count as a woman after kidnapping a little girl* so she doesn't interfere and then we can deal with Loki, before or after this we can get Honoka out of there *depending on how things roll*

15. staplesdex2

staplesdex2 Status: CLASSIFIED

16. Coker

Your warnings about things that were coming up and telling us to get stronger otherwise said person will walk all over us.

Do you have any idea what is like for some one to be in a full body cast. I know you are some what abrasive about your opinions in this quest but that is disgusting. I can understand not liking the character and you wanting to be done with this arc because of it's lack of interest to you but please do not vent your frustrations on him. Almost nobody deserves to be put in a body cast and intentionally trying to do that to someone is steering very hard into the being a monster aspect of Exalts.

17. Hanashinobi

Hanashinobi I trust you know where the happy button is?

[X] You are not trained at sneaking so wait for an opportunity where saving Honoka is more likely to succeed.
    [X] Use charms and magic if necessary to ensure Honoka's safety and to make sure Kenichi is not killed.

18. Unelemental

Unelemental Not too sore, are you?

Our stealth isn't the best. I mean, I'm sure we could manage something(Solar!), but let's play to our strengths.
    So, either we'll attack too fast for him to react, or we'll talk him into surrendering.
    Besides, we have Hypnosis magic for the worst-case scenario.

19. The Slumbering Crocodile

I suppose we could do Malfeas Stealth, if we really needed to, but at the moment the best option is to see what happens. Especially given that our Issei has enough Temperance to suppress his RAGE.

20. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

You seem to be expecting me to have sympathy for a person who holds knives to the throats of little girls.

[img width=600 height=337]http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120409172803/random-ness/images/9/9a/Cry_some_more.jpg[/img]

21. Alexander

This quest is at Difficulty Easy, chosen at the start of the quest. And you have the Common Sense Merit.

Beside... :D things are just going to be more difficult from now on.

I am sorry? You do remember we are talking about a fictional people, and that no one in this forum would do it in real life?

22. iamnuff

iamnuff Connoisseur.

23. Kelenas

Kelenas Experienced.

Eh, I don't mind if not every single decision is a life or death matter, or of similar importance.
    This.

24. Introspective Tinkerer

Introspective Tinkerer Searching for their Answer

Why would anyone have sympathy for Loki? He's a scumbag who takes people hostage and doesn't fight his own fights.

25. EternitynChaos

I have to admit, I'm kinda surprised as well, I think the fact that we are not plotting to skin Loki alive over the next 3 years is a sign of strength of character myself, gods knows he deserves it for pulling stupid shit like this *my views here, and its already been said this sort of thing is a hot button for a number of people*

I'd also like to note that Loki and 20 are both hiding, or at least 20 sure as fuck ducked and pretended to be someone else in that other scene when Miu started to recognize her

26. Coker

That last part want directed to you it was to Smut.

Though I my defense I do try to play characters I think are good people close to my moral system. Unless his rage got the better of him (A possibility) I don't see Issei doing severe harm to someone unless they really deserve it. No I don't think his action weren't being put in a body cast.

27. noahgab1133

noahgab1133 Don't you trust me?

yup issei was gonna kill him. Good job draig stopping an incomplete BB or JD transformation those are not fun for anyone.

as for letting loki go without breaking every bone in his body ??? nope, he holds a little girl hostage with a knife at her throat and in canon she gets hurt from trying to escape 20. besides we can do what we did to raynere and beat him within an inch of his life then call asia to heal him. Then we can do it again >:D okay maybe not the last part. Though if honoka does get hurt draig may not be able to hold us back maybe bright will but she seems not to care about mere mortals, and given the punishments she dealt out to people loki may be getting off easy XD

Have you forgotten what we did to the raynere and the fallen angels when they threatened asia? Issei isn't the type of person to have mercy on those who would threaten defenseless people especially if they are girls or children.

28. Adyen

Adyen Experienced.

Hostage first. It's also why we got so mad.

29. Justbrowsing

Justbrowsing Not too sore, are you?

Being that we're a golden exalt/dragon, we could use our natural abilities to keep an ear on things out front also. Since in all likelyhood they are going to be screaming at each other. Might also be able to use the ruckus to distract any guards.

Note to self: Remember to have our familiar crow-chan reimburse the school/club for that window we busted out. Oops. :-[

Think you meant 'owe' there?

30. Coker

That was a very different situation.

Also I don't expect us not to hurt him I just don't want us going to far which I feel like a lot of people are activating. Braking every bone in his body is going way to far especially for a normal human.