1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Tribulations of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, Jul 7, 2014.

1. EternitynChaos

EternitynChaos Once there was a Maiden...

8xp each charm, Fist of the Daystar counts as Favoured for Solars even if they don't have Martial Arts Favoured ^^ isn't it nice, so 32xp

And well, like I said, I'm all for getting DCT with our last Debt buy if everyone else wants to, I mean, those 2 Auto-Successes would be really sweet right now, and we are in a Clinch so it would be thematic to pull it out of our ass at this moment

And yeah, the Clinch Charms are super nice, hell ALL of Fist of the Daystar is damn epic, as befiting the Solars Native Martial Art style

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  2. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

I was talking economics and how it relates to BB/pellet gun ammo quality with my uncle when i was typing the stunt. I screwed up because of that distraction.

3. The Slumbering Crocodile

The Slumbering Crocodile Sleeping in the mud

Celestial Martial Arts: Because sometimes, you just have to put a boulevard in a stranglehold.

4. Fellgar

Fellgar Connoisseur.

I'll support it.

The reason I like it so much is it will then be "complete" so to speak. We will have an easy time initiating clinches, escaping clinches, controlling clinches, and dealing damage while in clinches. With our ranged version of a clinch on top of that then we simply have something that is unlikely to be matched. Its a specialty we can fall back onto in a fight. And ironically with a stunt we could hold 4 people in a clinch at once. 2 with our hands and 2 more from our force projections. The only weakness it might have at that point is a lack of thrown proficiency and thrown charms that we could use though that in itself is not so bad.

5. EternitynChaos

So, Debt buy Dragon Coil Technique with our last Debt slot, use it, hopefully gain control of the clinch then turn it around, so its helpless while the masters pound the ever loving fuck out of it while it can't defend? that sound like a good plan to everyone else

6. Fellgar

Fellgar Connoisseur.

Personally I find the idea of holding a tentacle monster down as deliciously ironic. All those vines and we can gain control of the clinch then let the others beat down on it. O:)

7. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

Calling it now, our stunt is going to involve tying all his tentacles into a knot.

8. iamnuff

iamnuff Connoisseur.

How else would you bind a dozen limbs at the same time?

We can't exactly armbar that shit, you know.

I guess we could braid them together then Pin the braid?

9. EternitynChaos

Here is a vote, someone else can do the stunt ^^;

[X] Debt buy Dragon Coil Technique (8xp)
    -[X] Gain Control of the Clinch, then turn it around and Pin that Sumbitch and show it Why you don't try and wrestle one of the Chosen of the Sun, and bonus, while your doing that it leaves the nasty thing wide open for the Masters to Really ruin its day.
    --[X] use Dex + Martial Arts + (Fist of Iron + OfoB + Channel Valor + Maxed 1st Martial Arts Excellency + Dragon Coil Technique) 16 successes rolled + 2 auto-successes

10. nightblade

nightblade Gone for Good

-[X] Gain Control of the Clinch, then turn it around and Pin that Sumbitch and show it Why you don't try and wrestle one of the Chosen of the Sun, and bonus, while your doing that it leaves the nasty thing wide open for the Masters to Really ruin its day.
    --[X] use Dex + Martial Arts + (Fist of Iron + OfoB + Channel Valor + Maxed 1st Martial Arts Excellency + Dragon Coil Technique) 16 successes rolled + 2 auto-successes

11. noahgab1133

noahgab1133 Don't you trust me?

awesome!

12. Fellgar

Fellgar Connoisseur.

13. cross_grave

cross_grave Belligerent Spitire

Let's fuck him up.

14. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

15. Diller

Diller Versed in the lewd.

X] Debt buy Dragon Coil Technique (8xp)

Sakaki and Akisame are about give this fucker the works.

Wait we only need one hand to maintain the clinch and we can fight and defend normally? Grin this this pleases me,

16. Slayer Anderson

Slayer Anderson Orthodox Heretic

Gasp! Just-finished-archive-binge!

<Collapses>

Silence.

<Slowly manages to get arms and legs underneath himself...manages to stand>

"No! I can sleep later! Must! Vote!"

17. codeRR

codeRR Heroic spirit unkown

What...what happened? New thread....what did I miss???

18. Diller

Diller Versed in the lewd.

Depends on where you left. Right now we're fighting a tentacle monster with the help of Akisame and Sakaki after rescuing Honoka from Ragnarok and we don't have boosted gear, Dragon Knacks, Driag ir Bright's advice because Bright -sensei accidentally fucked up with a craft roll or something. We're also currently in a clinch after attacking the monster while the masters saved the others who got captured by the beast. We're currently voting on a plan to get out of the clinch and put one on the monster to leave it vulnerable while The masters kick it's defenseless ass.

19. codeRR

codeRR Heroic spirit unkown

....in the words of my friend

"Bitch!"

But more seriously....I blame bright for this....you don't fuck with your weapon in the middle of a fight like that....

Wow this is actually going to be a tough fight....I'm excited :)

20. Coker

Coker Know what you're doing yet?

Wait I thought ones equaled minus success so wouldn't the first roll even with that 10 only be six sucsees not eight.

21. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

No, a one on a roll indicates a botch which is a critical failure, but only if you also don't roll any successes.

22. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

23. overmind

overmind Ruler of the Swarm

24. Least Devotee

Least Devotee Experienced.

25. MerelysSoul

MerelysSoul Warning: Tends to irreverent in most situations.

26. iamnuff

iamnuff Connoisseur.

Well it looks like Dragoncoil is going to win.

Hmm. since we just got (I assume it won the vote) a grapple based charm, we should practice grappling later. Shirtlelsly

Preferably with Yang...

You know, for reasons.

27. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

considering how Yang likes it she's going to enjoy the training.

28. soul ice

soul ice Versed in the lewd.

A bit leery of another debit buy on this but it is a charm we should get one way or another ???

29. Fallenblades643

Fallenblades643 Canned food pls?

First, Bakemono, Sit and spin. cause you just got dun rekt'd.

Second, mhhhhmmmm Shirtless grappling with Yang. I bet Mil-tan will want to get in on that~

30. Justbrowsing

Justbrowsing Not too sore, are you?

Oh god, grapple rules :'(
    I kid, but only partly.

General Exalted question here: If we have control of a cinch or a hold, could we transition into a throw? Because ever since my first introduction to Exalted, Heaven Thunder Hammer has been calling me. >:D

Pseudo-EDIT: Mid Preview I found the charm listing, Crashing Wave Throw (MA 5, Essence 3) lets you end a cinch and start a throw. But we've got enough debt-purchases to deal with now. Maybe we can work on throws later, in the aforementioned shirtless sessions.