1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Tribulations of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Introspective Tinkerer

Introspective Tinkerer Searching for their Answer

I'm just happy this game isn't on GOODBYE JOJO difficulty. That would be terrible.

I also accidently posted in a past thread, sorry.

2. Deathwings

Deathwings Questionable French Guy

[X] Mittelt is happy so you will be happy as well. also be polite.
    -[X] let's just be careful and ready to contain any damage though.
    -[X] Oh crap. Isn't this the girl... woman... person who made Azazel nervous just by thinking about her getting angry?

3. Diller

Diller Versed in the lewd.

Vote count

[X] meh, roll with it.

Iamnuff

1 vote

[X] Huh. Cool. Nice to meet you!

EVA-Saiyajin

1 vote

[X] Oh crap. Isn't this the girl... woman... person who made Azazel nervous just by thinking about her getting angry?

Smuthunter

1 vote

[X] Meh, you've seen stranger just today

Introspective Tinkerer

1 vote

[X] Millelt is happy about so you will be happy as well. also be polite.

Sliversun17 Diller Eternitychaos tsuknoryu2986 CodeRR Lon Void

7 votes

Disminded

1 vote

-[X] Oh crap. Isn't this the girl... woman... person who made Azazel nervous just by thinking about her getting angry?

Crow Noctum Hanashinobi cronos2chaos Soul ice dreadis Jedarol MhLord Nyrath noahgab1133 Least Devotee Deathwings

12 votes

[X] Ask your sempai? He seems pretty knowledgeable about little girls.

Unelemental

1 vote

Winning plan

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  4. Hanashinobi

Hanashinobi I trust you know where the happy button is?

shouldn't we have gotten some XP for winning the fight?

5. cronos2chaos

cronos2chaos I trust you know where the happy button is?

did we really win against the stray devil? he blew himself up.

but we should have gotten XP from the monster.

speaking of how much do we have?

6. Selias

Selias Well worn.

Yeah, but he blew himself up because he had lost.

Corvus 501 likes this.
  7. Hanashinobi

Hanashinobi I trust you know where the happy button is?

I think we have 5XP currently. We also paid off our XP debt for those charms we bought in the last arc.

8. Coker

Coker Know what you're doing yet?

If it would do any good I would suggest just closing the door again... But you can not stop a Deva so easily.

9. MHLord

MHLord Why hello there.

10. Threadmarks: Extra Arc: Stray Devils and... Shinobi? (Part 6)
    Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

----

'So let's see if I got it right: Mittelt called her grandma, and she called Mittelt granddaughter. Meaning, she is Mittelt's grandmother.'

...Well many supernatural creatures live longer and age slower than normal humans, so while surprising it is easily explainable. What's matter the most is that Mittelt is happy so you will be happy as well. You just have to be careful and ready to contain any damage though. Even if this is Mittelt's family-

Mittelt's family?

Oh crap. Isn't this the girl... woman... person who made Azazel nervous just by thinking about her getting angry? 'Quick Ddraig: how strong she is?'

[*sniff* Be polite partner. Be very polite.]

'Iiih'.

"What is going on?" Asia approaches. "Oh, do we have a guest?"

"Yep!" When the girl puts Mittelt down the blonde fallen angel puts an arm over her shoulders. "Ise, Asia: this is my Grandmother, Ibuki Suika!"

"Nice to meet'cha-Hic!" Said Ibuki Suika shows the 'V' sign of victory.

"Eeh?! Mittelt-chan's grandmother?" Asia claps her hands together in delight. She doesn't doubt her friend's claims for even a second.

"Master, what is going-AAAAAHH! ONI! HELP! JIGOKU IS INVADING! RAISE THE CELESTIAL ARMY!!" Eiko comes into the room, sees Suika, blanches and promptly runs away screaming.

"Gyahahahaha-Hic! What a lovely and exciting place!-Hic!" Suika just laughs and drinks from a gourd she keeps on her side.

----

"-And so I decided to pay a visit. I wanted to get here sooner, but for some reasons it took thrice the time-Hic!" After the awkward first introduction you all transfer to the living room, where tea is prepared for everyone. Even if Suika keeps alternating between the tea and her gourd, which you discovered is full of sake.

"It took twice the time because you were too drunk." Mittelt huffs. "Don't let her foil you." She whispers to you and Asia. "She is perfectly capable of keeping herself completely lucid below a certain level, but she continuously goes beyond that because she is afraid of waking up sober."

Doesn't this mean that she is never sober?! Oni have an amazing liver!

"Ei ei ei. How dare you badmouth your dear grandma?" Suika pouts. She looks to her side. "Aren't you going to celebrate with us?"

The 'you' in question is none other than Eiko, who is trying to become one with the wall in an attempt to get as far away from Suika as possible without leaving the room. "Back off demon!" She holds out a bag. "I have roasted soybeans and no qualms about using them!"

"Gyahahahaha! You Celestial guys are always so spirited-Hic!"

"Please forgive Eiko's behavior." That's twice in less than twenty-four hours that you need to apologize for her. "She takes her duties very seriously."

"Gyahaha! That's alright! Alright!" She looks you up and down, an appraising light shinning in her eyes. "Yes, yes. You have the smell of a human but it's almost completely overpowered by a dragon's one and very strong divine power." You involuntary stiffen. "I can see why Mittelt would call you a Sun Dragon Demigod."

"Eh...eh.." Mittelt fidgets in embarrassment.

"Well it's not a wrong definition. I am a human who was chosen to wield the power of a Sun God, and occasionally I also become a dragon."

"Great guys the dragons!" She munches at the sweets Asia offered her. "They never shy away when asked for a battle and always fight straightforward. An oni cannot ask for a better opponent!"

"Ahaha! We dragons can say the same about oni!" A green jewel appears on your left hand. From it comes out Ddraig's voice. 'What? Ddraig?' "New trick partner. Yo everyone! I am Ddraig the Welsh Dragon, Heavenly Dragon, Red Emperor of Dragons and partner's partner."

"Ah! Nice to meet you Ddraig-san." Asia, always the well-behaved one, bows.

"Heavenly Dragon? Red Emperor of Dragons? Those are big claims-Hic!" The little oni just takes everything in stride. "Are you saying you're stronger than Ryƫjin?"

"That old geezer don't hold a candle to me!" Ddraig guffaws.

You hit the jewel with a light hand chop. "Show some respect. And who are you calling an old man? You're ancient yourself."

"No no, as far as dragon's age goes I am pretty young. The time I spent in the Sacred Gear doesn't count obviously."

You hit the jewel again.

"Gyahahaha!! He's arguing with his left hand! Gyahahaha!" Suika guffaws loudly. "You're very interesting. I can see why Mittelt decided to make you her ma-!"

Mittelt shows the gourd in Suika's mouth. "Ohohoh! I changed my mind! Since you came all the way here just for me we need to host a proper party!" Her smiles seems a little..off? "There will be lot and lot of sakĂš. What do you say?"

"SakĂš-Hic? Bring it on-Hic!"

"Ooooh!! Amaterasu-sama!" Eiko fervently prays to a little shrine, which you are sure wasn't there a moment ago. "You humble servant Eiko doesn't know what to do. Please give Eiko a sign! Preferably in the form of a lightning bolt to strike down the demon!"

Ehi ehi ehi, that's going a bit too far.

"SakĂš? SakĂš is a type of alcohol right?" Asia asks you. "But we're underage. Is it okay for us to drink?"

"No Asia, it is not." You pat her head. "Ibuki-san will be the only one to drink it."

"Mmh." She nods. "Then, should we prepare for a feast? Ah, but where do you buy sakĂš?"

"That's..." A pretty good question. Because there is no way you can buy it through normal channels, being a minor and all.

Uhm....

----

"Hello Ise. Fufufu, this is the first we talk through our cellphones."

"Yeah, you're right. Listen Rias, sorry if I get immediately to business but this is an emergency. Remember when you told me that, as a magician affiliated with the Gremory, I can buy special items with a discount? I am currently in need of something."

"Of course. What do you need?"

"All the high quality alcohol you can get your hands on. Preferably of Japanese origins."

"...Do I want to know why?"

"This time yes: Mittelt's grandmother came to visit her. She's a oni. Do you know those stories about them being constantly drunk? They're correct. And...we decided to host a party."

"A oni? A real oni?!" The panic in Rias' voice is instantly replaced by wonder. "Ooh, do you think she will let me interview her?"

"I think so. When she is not completely smashed. You and the others of course are welcome to join us. Oh, and I also need to tell you about something that happened last night."

"I never say no to a party. Don't worry, you can tell me later. Bye Ise: I love you."

"Love you too Rias. Bye."

"Oooh! Are you a player?-Hic!" Suika elbows you in the side after you end the call.
    "As expected from a dragon!" She bellows, ignoring your self curling up on the ground in pain. "Still, I want grand-grandbabies so make sure to knock up Mittelt fi-!"

Mittelt kicks her away, a vein pulsating on her forehead. "Please shut up and drink grandmother." Then she hurries to your side. "Are you okay Issei-sama?"

"Uh...more or less." You shakily stand up. "Thank you for teaching me how to regenerate like a dragon Ddraig."

"Your welcome." He tells you from the green jewel.

"How dare you assault Master! Die your foul demon!"

"Gyaha-Ouch! Ouch! Please stop, it stings-Hic!"

"Wawawa! Please don't fight!"

You sigh the sigh of the damned. "Please help me stop them, or there will not be a house afterward."

Your cellphone chooses that moment to ring. You see who the caller is. "Uh. It's the Committee. This may be important. Can you begin without me?"

"Sure!" She confirms before going ahead.

You answer the call. "Hyodo's here."

"Good morning Hyodo-san." It's Sayanomiya-san. "Sorry to disturb you so early."

"Nah, I was already awake. Did something happened with Ryozanpaku and Honoka-chan?"

"No no, it was unexpected but everything there is going smoothly. The spirit inside her Longinus is teaching her directly so that front is covered too. No, I call because the high echelons have decided to give you another mission. I...." He hesitates. "I am not going to lie: this is going to be a lot more difficult."

"What is it?" You ask with confidence.

"In essence, we would like you to act as your ambassador again. This time, with the Youkai Clan that govern all the Youkai in the Kanto region: the Nura Clan."

----

Gained: +4 Xp

----

[] Please post again the schedule you have decided for the training. Remember that:
    -Each member needs to dedicate the week to raise a single trait or learn a specific Charm
    -Each member in a week can only raise a trait or learn a single Charm
    -Different members can increase different traits of learn different Charms

----

Aaaand, stop. I am sorry to say that, due to various reasons, I will not post daily for a while?

Why? Because first I need to update the character sheet and index, the spell components list, complete the Quest Archive and make researches for the next Arc.

So please, wait until the graciously. Alright?

Those are Suika's Attributes by the way:
    Str: ***** **
    Epi: ***** **

Dex: ***
    Epi: ***

Sta: ***** **
    Epi: ***** **

Cha: ***
    Epi: ***

Man:
    Epi:

App: ***
    -Epi:

Per: ****
    Epi: ****

Int: **
    Epi:

Wit: *****
    Epi: *****

Essence: ***** **

11. EternitynChaos

EternitynChaos Once there was a Maiden...

[X] Training schedule based on the first picks for the first week
    -[X] Mittelt - Dexterity
    -[X] Asia - Dexterity
    -[X] Yang - Dexterity
    -[X] Ruby - Martial Arts
    -[X] Eiko - Martial Arts
    -[X] Shougo - Martial Arts
    -[X] Rias - Dexterity
    -[X] Kiba - Melee
    -[X] Akeno - Dexterity
    -[X] Koneko - Martial Arts

Edit: Changed Ruby's Dexterity Training to Martial Arts, as she has apparently been doing some training recently *eyes Rubys Dexterity 4*

12. Least Devotee

Least Devotee Experienced.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what we decided on. But just in case:

[X] Plan Eternity

13. Diller

....She playfully elbowed us and nearly knocked us out. Also Eiko is freaking the fuck which considering how she normally is is very scary.

Rias hurry up with that sake!!!! We don't want to have to explain to our parents why there's a crater where the house used to be.

Nurarihyon no Mago time. I was wondering when this would happen

[X] Plan Eternity

Wait 4 xp. Didn't someone say we have 5 xp left over after paying all of our xp debts. That means we have 9 xp which means we can buy another round of Dragin Essence dominance and get 4 more knacks, all of my yes if this is right,

14. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

[X] Plan Eternity

15. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

I don't have the faintest idea what this series is about. Can someone give me a heads-up as to what we're in for?

16. Selias

Selias Well worn.

I wonder if Suika could help out with them.

17. EternitynChaos

EternitynChaos Once there was a Maiden...

Youkai Yakuza, good people for the most part, low chance of getting harem members, medium to high chance of getting Issei some male friends, and good fights to be had if we get invited to some of the big throw downs

And honestly I wouldn't take Suika with me for anything but a throw down fight, Diplomatic she is not, the lady is more a weapon of diplomatic mass destruction then anything

18. Diller

Only diplomacy I'd sued her for is shotgun diplomacy(aka agree to our terms or we'll wreck you).Seeing as we're trying to get them as allies for the committee not the type of diplomacy needed.

Also anything she says or does will be on us since we're the ones who brought her.

Wonder what part of the story we're in. If HSDK is any indicator though then it's likely around the first or second arc.

Wait please don't tell me the Kyoto arc of nurarihyon is gonna coincide with vol 9.
    Dealing with the Hero Faction, a resurrected Abe no seimei, Hagoromo Gitsune and her forces at the same time. Shudders.

19. ShadowAngelBeta

ShadowAngelBeta Well worn.

Umm... I don't remember too much about the storyline, but in short the Nura Clan is the ones that defeated one of the incarnations of Hagorom Gitsune, who was a very clever and powerful Nine-Tailed Fox that could incarnate into new human women every time her current vessel was killed. She led/leads a faction to get Youkai to take over the humans and is a very devoted mother (Her Kid is a/the Nue and extremely powerful, as well as having his own plans).

The guys we're going to go see have their main line cursed by her to only be able to have children with humans, the up-and-coming head of the House is 1/4th Youkai. They are the Protagonists of the series and pretty good guys all around, although that's probably in part due to the view point of the manga.

If we can we should actually try to help out with that curse because it would probably make them very grateful and if nothing else they came of as very Honorable to their allies.

20. Unelemental

Unelemental Not too sore, are you?

[X] Plan EternitynChaos

21. Prince Charon

Prince Charon Just zis guy, you know?

[X] Plan EternitynChaos

22. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

Also, can someone update the Tv Tropes page for the quest? I am sure there is a lot to add (maybe)?

23. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

Hey, I made the thing but I can't maintain it singlehandedly. Y'all gotta pitch in some effort too.

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  24. noahgab1133

noahgab1133 Don't you trust me?

[X] Plan Eternity

25. noahgab1133

how do you update a page?

26. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

You see the big blue buttons at the top of the page? Click the one that says "edit page." It'll ask for a login ID which you can make by clicking the link at the top of the login page. Easy peasy. Make sure to familiarize yourself with the markup language, and don't be offended if I edit your work to make it neater or sound less like mindless fanboying or whatever.

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  27. Larekko12

Larekko12 Connoisseur.

Holy shit. Thankfully she's goon on the anti manipulation front as the atomize people with her punches front.

TheWave, Sol Mark-1 and Mizuki_Stone like this.
  28. codeRR

codeRR Heroic spirit unkown

9 bashing damage......my god that hurts!

[X] Plan EternitynChaos

29. noahgab1133

oh god that is gonna be such a clusterfuck. Welp we need to go for all the training if we want to clear that neatly.

30. iamnuff

iamnuff Connoisseur.

It's a clan of Youkai, ran by a powerful half/quarter demon, depending on the timescale at the moment.

If it's pre-series, it might be the main character's dad (half youkai) running the show, if it's a little closer, his granddad (fullblood) if it's after the series, then it's probably being ran by the MC himself, a quarter-blood.

Personally, I'd like it to be post series, just as a nice change of pace.

We already stepped into season one of HSDK, stepping into post-series Nurarihyon no Mago would be pretty cool, a clan that's already dealt with massive problems and doesn't need our help.

Sol Mark-1 likes this.