1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Tribulations of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, Jul 7, 2014.

1. John At Dawn

John At Dawn Seeker of Answers

Oh thank all the gods.

2. EternitynChaos

EternitynChaos Once there was a Maiden...

Yeah, that charm there is one reason we are going to want to raise our Integrity, well that and because raising it makes us better at ignoring mindfuckery just by being there, But yeah that is a nice charm.

3. noahgab1133

noahgab1133 Don't you trust me?

MUST BUY THAT CHARM!

actually dont we have enough exp and meet the reqs for it?

4. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

Bonus points for being really really applicable to the problems our limit break causes -- even if we never get around to curing the Great Curse, our girls are much more likely to forgive us for going crazy over some other girl every now and then if they can tell just by looking that we're under the influence of some kind of mind control. And if we're under mind control, the default response is going to be "he needs help!" rather than getting upset that we're neglecting them, so we can still count on their support in whatever situations our limit break leads us into.

It may also defuse problems with whichever girl we start focusing on. Assuming we get our target to form a positive intimacy with us, they immediately become aware that we're not in our right mind, and as long as they aren't the villainous sort that will probably help to smooth things over with them as well.

This might be our sure-fire way to get Bright on our side too, assuming she has the required intimacy, and if she doesn't then Ddraig sure as hell does.

5. EternitynChaos

We have Integrity 1 at the moment, not the 3 the charm requires

As Integrity isn't one of our favoured abilities it costs 4 points per dot to raise, so yes I believe we could get it up high enough to buy this charm, we even have a teacher or three among Bright, Eiko and Aisa of all people for it so it shouldn't be to hard when we next have training time free, we can't auto-buy dots like we could if it was Favoured but teachers would decrease the time needed to learn

6. Diller

Diller Versed in the lewd.

'm so goddamn happy. This is basically the next best thing to actually curing the great curse. All of our friends and family are going to be able to tell we're not being ourself if/when we limit break. Which even if Bright or Ddriag aren't one of our positive intimacies(which they should be. Especially Ddriag. We're basically bros wigh him) there will be enough people noting our strange behavior for them to go "something's not right" and potentially discover the great curse. Which will make Bright look back on what happened in the first age and realize exactly what went wrong. Needless to say she'll be pissed.

7. EternitynChaos

Diller, they have to have a positive Intimacy towards US, it doesn't matter if we have one towards them as far as the charm is concerned what matters is they like and care about us, that's what lets them see something is wrong.

8. Diller

Knew there was a reason it seemed off. Even better. So we have integrity 1 and we need 4 xp to raise a dot. So we need 8 xp in total to hit integrity 3.How much is the charm itself?

9. EternitynChaos

10 xp for a unfavoured charm *Fist of the Daystar counts as Favoured even if MA isn't for Solars, its awesome like that* so we need about another 9xp to get the prereqs and the charm

10. noahgab1133

hmm how about akeno omake? Anyone interested in making one? I'm kinda busy this month so wont have that much time :( But if no one does it might as well try my hand at it but it will take a long while.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  11. soul ice

soul ice Versed in the lewd.

we might want to conceder this one to considering the nature of our limit

12. Hanashinobi

Hanashinobi I trust you know where the happy button is?

Wait a minute, I just realized that when I was doing the calculations I was counting Sledgehammer Fist Punch and Dragon Coil Technique as Favored since a previous post said they cost the favored amount. If they were not favored then each would cost 10xp each instead of 8xp each meaning we would only have 5xp instead of 9xp. Since I do not own the books could someone please clarify this, sorry.

13. EternitynChaos

as I said, Fist of the Daystar counts as Favoured for Solars, even if they don't have Martial Arts as a Favoured Ability

14. soul ice

soul ice Versed in the lewd.

fist of the daystar is native for all solar regardless

15. sworded

sworded Know what you're doing yet?

I already mentioned that charm, last thread, when we were talking about the possibility of Bright noticing that Issei acting different under limit break. Of course I didn't post the full description like you did so maybe that's why everyone just ignored my post.

16. Hanashinobi

Hanashinobi I trust you know where the happy button is?

Descriptions are both informative and powerful tools to help people make gaming decisions.

17. Crow

Crow I trust you know where the happy button is?

Nevermind, wrong thread.

18. Extras: Omake - 14
    touhou ranfuku

touhou ranfuku Versed in the lewd.

"Ara ara, I didn't know you are that bold Rias."

Hiding her presence Himejima Akeno watched the couple burning the bed with their hot session. Somehow she felt like joining them but refrained from doing such thing. To her Rias Gremory is a friend, a master and the one who saved her. It would be rude for her to do that.

"But those abs... Ah..."

It's true that Hyoudou Issei once told her he could go on training without sleeping for 3 days straight, she did once think about how far he could go but now she total believed he would be able to dominate her in bed, with his glorious sunshine or something.

Akeno's eyes shone when she finally saw his junk in all its glory, large, long, hard as steel from what she could think. Akeno began to see herself being pounded by Issei for lying to him.

"Akeno-san, why did you tell me Rias-senpai waiting for me but only you are here?"

"Ara ara ufufufu, I lied to you Issei-san."

"I don't like people lie to me so I will have to punish you."

"W-What you are going to do...? Agh Rias will know we're in an affair."

"Isn't that hotter to you Akeno?"

Unconsciously touching herself Akeno began to moan, but after a minute she tried her best to hold back, if they really saw her here it would be a bad thing.

'A girl's first time is important, Rias, I have finally seen you find yourself someone to love. I wish you happiness.'

Akeno stood up, she used the shadow and dark place to escape the building, but deep down inside she wanted to taste him.

'Ravaged by a dragon huh? What a naughty girl I am.'

EDIT: Write for fun, not for exp.
    EDIT2: Thanks Mu-Sensei.

Akuma-Heika, zebrin, TheWave and 9 others like this.
  19. Mu-Sensei

Mu-Sensei No Work, No Life.

Very nice. But I caught a Typo:

20. noahgab1133

enjoyable! Akeno is such a fun character but so hard to write XD

21. Diller

Heh not bad Touhou. Not bad at all. Gets the thumbs up from me.

22. nightblade

nightblade Gone for Good

We getting an update soon alex?

23. Introspective Tinkerer

Introspective Tinkerer Searching for their Answer

[embed=425,349]http://youtu.be/AH4sFza-Bns[/embed]

Welcome back. We hope you had a pleasant trip.

[​IMG]

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  24. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

Dammit to hell guys, you made me think there was an update. Keep the spam to yourselves! :mad:

25. Introspective Tinkerer

Introspective Tinkerer Searching for their Answer

I'm not spamming, I'm just saying welcome back, besides you should be able to tell who updated it.

26. iamnuff

iamnuff Connoisseur.

no, you can tell who the latest poster was, but that doens't mean anything.

what if alex had posted a chapter then you had commented on it? it would look the same as if NB had spammed and you had randomly posted an armoured core video for apparently no reason.

27. Threadmarks: Youkai Yakuza - Part 1
    Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

[X] Training schedule
    -[X] Mittelt - Dexterity
    -[X] Asia - Dexterity
    -[X] Yang - Dexterity
    -[X] Ruby - Martial Arts
    -[X] Eiko - Martial Arts
    -[X] Shougo - Martial Arts
    -[X] Rias - Dexterity
    -[X] Kiba - Melee
    -[X] Akeno - Dexterity
    -[X] Koneko - Martial Arts

----

Bam!

"My win!" Suika cheers.

"Again!?" Yang furiously ruffles her hair, making them even more wild. "Another one! I am not going to stop until I win at least once! And don't you dare go easy on me!"

"Gyahahahah! Sure-Hic!" Suika takes another gulp from the bottle of sake before resuming the arm wrestling contest with Yang.

You politely, and cautiously, excuses yourself and leave the room. Just in time to run into Kiba, who has a glass of fruit's juice in hand. "That's the second party in a short time. Do you like giving them Issei-kun?"

"Who don't like celebrating?" You shrug. "But it was just a coincidence. I mean, right now I am just trying to keep my house intact."

CRASH! "Bring us another table!"

"Mostly intact." You correct yourself with a monotone.

"Ah ah ah." He quietly laughs. "But without doubt a lot of things happened recently. It made me realize the last years were too dull." He clench his fist while looking at it. "I can't wait to test myself with true challenges."

"Looking forward for the Rating Games?"

"Yes. I want to measure myself against other Knights and see how strong I have become."

"Heeyy~! Ise~! Look at this!" Rias suddenly appears, a healthily flush on both cheeks. She holds out a block note. "Ibuki-san told me a lot of stories about Oni and Jigoku! I'm so happy~! I will be able to make a great relation for the Devil School!"

Both you and Kiba blinks owlishly. "That's wonderful Rias, but...are you drunk?"

"Only a little~!" She giggles. "I drunk alcohol before, but Ibuki-san's special sake is a little stronger than I expected. Eheheh~!"

"Uh..."

"H-Help!" Asia comes down the hall waving her arms. "Ibuki-san took off her clothes and now is trying to strip off Himejima-sempai!"

"I will go fetch Koneko-chan." Kiba wisely takes the less embarrassing (for him) choice of action.

"Damn." You put your face in your hands. You so want to go help (and yes, to get an eyeful), but with your parents' absence you are the master of the house, so you need to behave appropriately.

"Uhm..." You look up, and see Rias' scrunched up face. Then she grins: she takes you by the wrist and drag you to a closet, where she proceeds to close both of you inside.

"Rias, wha-!" Is all you can say before her lips lock up with yours. For a while your tongues interweave together before she leans back and show you a Cheshire Cat's grin. "You're going again, aren't you? Then, give me a good-bye gift before leaving~!"

"Now?!" You ask in shock. "With all the others present?"

"It's more exciting this way~!" She sing songs before kissing you again, her hands sneaking into your pants.

'Dear grandfather in Heaven, I have only one thing to say:

Life is great!'

----

The next week you, this time with a bag full of all the necessary to stay away from home, take the train at the station. Destination: Ukiyoe Town, one of the most traditional sections of Tokyo.

On the wagon seated in front of you is Eiko, in her human form and wearing one of Asia's spare school uniform.

You can't help but think back to the conversation that started everything.

----

"The Nura Clan?"

"Yes. Remember when I told you about the existence of organized groups of Youkai. The Nura Clan is a group that existed since the Sengoku Period, when the Youkai activity was at its highest. Their original form was the Hyakki Yagyō that followed the Youkai Nurarihyon."

"A [Night Parade of One Hundred Demons]? Isn't something that happen very rarely?"

"There are a very few groups that can rightfully claim to be one, yes, even if the more confident youkai may brag the opposite. Following the end of the Edo period they settled down and started taking control and organizing all the youkai in the Kanto region. Nowadays they act as an old type of yakuza society, keeping the troublesome nature of the various youkai under control to ensure a balance with modern society. The Committee had a good relationship with them during the time of the Second Head, but it deteriorated when, ten years ago, he passed away. Now, normally we wouldn't interfere in youkai's internal affairs, but in this case we are forced to do so."

"How so?"

"We received reports that youkai from Shikoku have started appearing in the Nura's territory and are fighting their members. We haven't a good relationship with the Shikoku's youkai too by the way. Now, please forgive me if I sound cold but it isn't the Committee's problem if youkai kill each other. However, should the fight involves many youkai..."

"Normal citizens would also be at risk, right?"

"Exactly. Youkai are naturally stronger and more powerful than normal humans, so even a few can cause a lot of damage. And there are about
    ten thousand youkai under the Nura Clan, a little less in Shikoku."

"That's-!"

"The worst scenario, but hopefully the least likely. Now, should the Nura clan manage to resolve their problems without endangering common citizens it would be great, but we can't be sure. What we ask of you, Hyodo-san, is to be our messenger and remind them the ancient pacts they agreed on, as diplomatically as possible of course. We just want insurance that they will keep the mundane world out of troubles."

"I accept. But, will they listen to me?"

"Youkai respects strength. And there are few creatures that project it as Dragons can. Especially in the East, where they are treated the same as Gods. Rely on your Dragon inheritage and you shouldn't have problem. Oh, but it would be a good idea to bring your familiar along."

"Eiko? Why?"

"A show of importance. Plus, I am sure she will help you understand the finer details of how Japan's non-human society works."

----

"Well, there's that. I hope it turns okay." You sigh.

"Is Master troubled? Eiko instead is very happy." Eiko jovially says. "Eiko will not be forced anymore to stand the presence of the foul demon~!"

"You know we are going to a place where there are only youkai, right?"

"Eiko is aware." Her happiness slightly lessens. "But at least the youkai living on the surface are a little civilized, unlike the barbarians from Jikogu. They will kneel in awe at Master's magnificence and give him the respect he deserves!"

"Uh, yeah." You try to change the topic. "Eiko, what do you know of the Youkai Nurarihyon?"

"The Nurarihyon?" She blinks. "Eiko heard of him. The Master of Darkness and the Leader of the Hyakki Yako. Many hundreds years ago he was considered one of the stronger youkai of Japan, on par with the [Three Great Evil Youkai]."

The [Three Great Evil Youkai]: the Ootengu Sotoku, the Nine-tailed Kitsune Tamamo-no-Mae and the Oni Shouten-doji. In a way they are comparable to the Maou of the Devils.

Eiko shakes her head. "But it's been a while it was last heard of the Nurarihyon. If he is still alive, it's probable his powers declined too much to be a threat anymore."

"Is that so? Hopefully we will never get the chance to find it out." Yes: you would prefer dialogue to violence.

This doesn't mean you aren't going to prepare for the latter.

----

[img width=600 height=337]http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100813054653/nurarihyonnomago/images/8/87/Nura_House.jpg[/img]

"Huge." You comment aloud as you stand in front of the old-style Japanese mansion that, according to Sayanomiya-san, is the home of the Nura Clan main family.

"This is the place, this is the place~!" Eiko smirks. "I feel a strong spirit presence. So many youkai~!"

That's...good to hear?

Alright, how you should approach this?

[] Write-in.
    ----

I'm back! :D

A little foot note: The [Three Great Evil Youkai] were exceptional individuals, with Essence and Epic Attributes rated at 8. They were so powerful that even the Gods felt threatened by them. Luckily, nowadays they are all dead.

28. EternitynChaos

Good to see more of this, as for a vote lets keep it simple

[X] Be Polite and Courteous but don't let yourself be walked all over, your here for a reason, and these people are not the sort who respect someone who won't stick up for themselves, if all else fails follow Eiko's advice, unless it seems like an obviously bad idea.
    -[X] Ask to see whoever is in charge and so you can explain why you've come here, make sure to let them know your just here for a friendly visit, not because your trying to take over or anything stupid like that.

Prince Charon likes this.
  29. The Slumbering Crocodile

The Slumbering Crocodile Sleeping in the mud

Awww, no fluffy tail?

[X] Be Polite and Courteous but don't let yourself be walked all over, your here for a reason, and these people are not the sort who respect someone who won't stick up for themselves, if all else fails follow Eiko's advice, unless it seems like an obviously bad idea.
    -[X] Ask to see whoever is in charge and so you can explain why you've come here, make sure to let them know your just here for a friendly visit, not because your trying to take over or anything stupid like that.

30. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

The Kitsune named Tamamo-no Mae is dead. But there are others, even if not as powerful as her.

Sol Mark-1 likes this.