1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Tribulations of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Stroth

Stroth Definitely not an AI

That lust is one of the seven deadly sins.

2. Diller

Diller Versed in the lewd.

Right forgot that I could that.

What if an Angel fell in love with someone?

Oh wait that does have a solution. It just takes several hours of ourfication for both partners, needs to be a special barrier, and they must have no possessive feelings at all during the sex. We would just have to refine on that to make a lot easier.

There's also the fact a bunch of top level angels were traitors giving infomation to the Khaos Brigade and used a loophole to not fall and rat themselves until they were discovered and had to escape. If we made it so that betraying Heaven made you a Fallen angel that would be avoided. Perhaps we could even make it possible for a fallen to be purified.There could be some Fallen who would love to be a pure angel and Christainity(well some parts of it) does have a thing about forgiveness and making up for one's sins.It would also probably go a long way in helping Angels and Fallen angels get along better. Of course that if we can do all of this.

3. Heaven Canceler

Heaven Canceler Behind You!

Love doesn't Need to include sex. In fact, a relationship with love but lacking sex is often seen as better in many groups of Christianity.

I think the only way to avoid falling would be actual marriage. You know, before a priest and with everything, vows and stuff.

4. Diller

What I meant is that if the other partner wanted to go all then things would be hard. If they wanted kids then that makes the situation even worse. My biggest problem is how convoluted and long things take even when they're in love with each other. If its pure lust I could understand but if they're in love it should be much easier then how it currently is.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  5. Heaven Canceler

Angels were never supposed to reproduce via sexuality. God just made new ones whenever there was a lack of them. He obviously didn't think about the obvious Problem before dying.

6. Diller

Snort how could he? He gets done sealing something as strong as the strongest being in the verse then has to immediately fight both the Fallen Angels and the Devils and then he had to team up with them to fight the heavenly dragons themselves in their full power and real bodies. He probably didn't have even a minute to relax. Otherwise he probably would've keyed the Heaven system to Michael before dying.

Wow I just realized how much it must've sucked being God in the days leading uo to his death. He must've been tired and stressed out of his mind.

7. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

Yeah, no wonder he came up with the Juggernaut Drive curse with all that pent-up frustration.

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  8. BFldyq

BFldyq It's pronounced Be-Fled-Ick

Actually, I pretty sure the Juggernaut Drive curse wasn't created by God, but born through a thousand life-times of negative feelings.

First user activates Juggernaut Drive, dies, and his embittered memories haunt the next host. Same happens to them, they drive the next user onto the same path. Rinse and Repeat, until a curse is born as a result, one that is self-propagating. It drives the hosts to madness and death, and in doing so strengthens itself.

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  9. Diller

He did hate dragons and serpents after all. It's why their seen as evil in many church texts. There's this passage from vol 11 that elaborates on that with Samael.

“The one who turned into a snake and made Adam and Eve eat the fruit of knowledge is that. That action brought the fury of “God from the Bible”. So God started to hate snakes and dragons to the extreme. That’s the reason why dragons are depicted as evil in many of the texts from the Church. He is a being that was made of the evil intentions of God, because of God’s hate, a being who received many kinds of poisons and curses on his body. Naturally it is impossible for God, who is sacred, to have evil intentions. That’s why it has intense poison. Not only can it extinguish dragons but it can affect other things besides dragons, so it was sealed in the depths of Cocytus. The curse it received from God is the ultimate dragon-slayer. That alone makes him an existence that is a brutal dragon-slayer…..!”

Seeing as the two Heavenly dragons are the 3rd strongest dragons and the fight against them helped lead to if not being the cause for God's death, I could see him putting that curse as a last "fuck you" to them.

Though considering he made it so that all of Ddriag and Albion's powers would be unlocked if they ever worked together and the fact the "dying will of God" liked Issei(Devil/Dragon) ambition over Cao Cao's (human) perhaps God was able to get over his hate in his last moments.

Akuma-Heika and Sol Mark-1 like this.
  10. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

Oh lord.

"Snakes! Why did it have to be snakes?!"

11. Alexander

That, or he had a case of split good/bad sides. Like, to keep himself pure he totally separated his evil intentions from the good ones, resulting in something close to split personality (the "duality" of God).

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  12. Diller

It would explain how "God who is sacred had evil intentions." Might even justify how
    God had a tendency to unleash the wrath of the heavens when he was angry.(looks at the great flood and the ten plagues.)

Huh I just realized that despite God already being exhausted before fighting in the great war it still ended in a three way tie. If he had been at full power the Angel's might've won.

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  13. Heaven Canceler

Eh... that was the Sacred Gear of that one guy from the Hero Faction, right? I thougth it was the one sealed in the Sacred Gear that liked his choice more and because that one guy gave up on believing in human potential. It was something like, a Sacred Gear that follows These with firm ideals and believes.

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  14. Diller

It was the forbidden mode of the True Longius, Truth Idea. It absorbs the ambition of it's wielder and will create a miracle or effect depending on the opponent strength.Cao Cao tried to use it on Issei in Vol 12 after Issei outsmarted him but the Spear after glowing a bit did nothing. Cao Cao explained that meant Truth Ideal contained the "Dying Will of God" which decides whether or not Truth Idea works. The fact the spear did nothing meant the will had wanted to see Issei's dream over Cao Cao's and had acknowledged Issei as the winner of their fight.

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  15. Threadmarks: Youkai Yakuza - Part 2
    Alexander

[X] Be Polite and Courteous but don't let yourself be walked all over, you're here for a reason, and these people are not the sort who respect someone who won't stick up for themselves, if all else fails follow Eiko's advice, unless it seems like an obviously bad idea.
    -[X] Ask to see whoever is in charge and so you can explain why you've come here, make sure to let them know your just here for a friendly visit, not because you're trying to take over or anything stupid like that.

----

No need to overthink. You must be polite and courteous but don't let yourself be walked all over. You're here for a reason, and these people are not the sort who respect someone who won't stick up for themselves.

If all else fails you can always follow Eiko's advice, unless it seems like an obviously bad idea.

"Show time." You straighten your blazer (like Eiko you're in your school uniform) and raise your fist to knock on the door.

CRASH!

Only to instinctively step back as someone smashes through the door from the other side. A giant more than two meters tall, wearing an iron blue monk robe with a skull rosary around his neck.

"ALRIGHT YOU DRAGON BASTARD! COME GET SOME!" He bellows. "AND IF IT'S YOU TIGER STRIPPED DRAGON BITCH MEET MY-Uh?" He wildly looks left and right. "W-Where did it go?!?"

"Ahem." You cough. He lowers his gaze, and his pupiless eyes meet your brown ones.

"Ne, ne Master." Eiko points to the giant with a highly amused Cheshire Cat's smile. "Is this what they call a hooligan?"

The guy's right eyebrow twitches.

You sigh. "No Eiko. And either way it's disrespectful to call someone that."

"Oi Aotabou! This dragon?" Someone asks from behind the monk before four new guys pop out from the ruined door: a guy in a black monk robe, a cute onee-chan wearing a fancy kimono, is that a guy without a neck? and a little crow the size of an apple wearing tengu clothes.

"The Nura Clan I presume?" Before they can react both you and Eiko perform a formal bow for a full second. "Greetings. My name is Hyodo Issei, and this is my assistant Eiko. I came here on the behalf of the History Compilation Committee to request a meeting with the current Head of the Nura Clan in order to discuss matters of grave importance. Please hear my request."

Your behavior seems to surprise them, as for a few seconds they are too shocked to say something. Until the little crow, who you are sure is a type of Tengu, flies until he's hovering in front of your face. "How do I know you're really from the History Compilation Committee?"

Wordlessly you take out from your inner pocket a silver-plated badge and shows it to him: on its are displayed in a diamond pattern the kanji of the Four Families Seishuuin, Kuhoutsuka, Renjou and Sayanomiya together with the Four Sacred Beasts Suzaku, Byakko, Genbu and Seiryuu.

The Tengu inspects it for a full minute before nodding his head. "It's genuine. After all those years..."

"Wait. What about the dragon?" The guy without a neck asks.

"You mean me?" You let your eyes shift to their draconic counterparts, scales covering the skin around them and onto your cheeks. "Please forgive me if I don't transform completely. My clothes tends to get ruined when I do it, and that would be an inconvenience." You tell them with a fearless smile.

The tension goes back at full force. However, they don't look like they're going to attack. Yet.

[Youkai respects strength. Awe them, and they will follow you for as long as you can keep them awed.]

'Yare yare~. And I'm just a nice guy with a dream.'

Ddraig snickers.

----

The walk inside the mansion impressed you: they kept a certain distance from you, but everywhere you looked you saw youkai of all sizes and shapes staring at you. Is that a Kappa in the pond?

Eventually you end here, a large room who can house a large number of people. All those present are sitting seiza: you, with Eiko behind you to the right side. In front of you the Tengu, and behind him...

[img width=600 height=342]http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100912041721/nurarihyonnomago/images/5/57/Rikuo_Human.png[/img]

Well, either Nurarihyon ages really slow, or you're missing something.

[That little kid looks lost.] Ddraig comments. [Also, he feels like a human not a youkai.]

A human? How strange.

[img width=600 height=337]http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101015064650/nurarihyonnomago/images/5/51/Karasu_Tengu.png[/img]

"I will now introduce the participants of this meeting." The Tengu declares, sounding like a character from a history drama. "My name is Karasutengu, Head of the Tengu Faction that serve the Nura Clan. And this-" He points to the kid behind him. "Is the Young Master of Nura Clan, Nura Rikuo-sama."

"Nice to meet you sempai!" Rikuo interrupts Karasutengu by bowing respectfully to you. "Please call me Rikuo."

"Young Master?!" The tengu looks scandalized.

Well, the ice is broken already. "Nice to meet you too Rikuo-kun. I'm Hyodo Issei, but feel free to call me Issei. She is Eiko." Your familiar smiles amiably. What is she plotting?

"Young master!" Karasutengu scolds Rikuo. "Please follow the protocol!"

"Aah, but Issei-sempai looks not much older than me. It would feel weird." He defends himself.

"It's the same thing!"

"Of course if the Master of the House wishes to honor us by discussing informally, we as guests will graciously accept his gift." Eiko says, looking as serious as Karasutengu a few seconds ago.

"Uuh..." Karasutengu looks like he wants to refuse but don't find the words.

"Uh uh!" Rikuo smiles, looking just like a normal kid his age. "Issei-sempai, Eiko-sempai: are you youkai too?"

"Er, not exactly. I am a Dragon, and Eiko is a Yatagarasu." Karasutengu's eyes almost pop out of their sockets when you say that. "We came here on the behalf of the History Compilation Committee."

"A-Allow me to explain." The little Tengu says, seeing Rikuo's confused face. "The History Compilation Committee is a human organization devoted to hide the existence of supernatural events in Japan from the public, and also organize the activities of all humans that practice supernatural arts."

"Like the Nura Clan?"

"Not Yakuza. More like a corporation." He answers. "I'm not up to date with their internal situation. The last contact was more than ten years under Rihan-sama, who was the one to stipulate a pact of mutual non-interference with them."

"Otou-san did?" Rikuo's eyes suddenly gain a deep interesting. Wait, Sayanomiya-san said the Second Head died...he must have been Rikuo's father.

Karasutengu nods. "[Humans will not interfere with youkai's affairs, and youkai will not interfere with human's affairs]. This was the agreement between Rihan-sama and the then leaders of the Committee. Youkai will be able to live freely as long as they don't harm human society, and in the exchange the Committee will cover their activities and stop the excessively zealous humans who hunts youkai without regards if they deserve it or not." He frowns. "Of course, the agreement lost value since ten years ago..."

"That's why I am here today." You tell them with a calm but firm tone, hands resting on your knees. "But before that, can I ask what that ruckus before was about? Why me being a dragon set you guys on edge?"

Karasutengu bristles. "I remember it like it was yesterday." And then he starts, of all things, crying while looking above, one hand above his heart and the other clenched in a fist. "Wakana-sama announced she was pregnant with Rikuo-sama. Rihan-sama and the rest of us were overjoyed. All the important members came to give their blessings, and we partied for three days and three nights straight."

He jumps up in the air, face set in a rictus of pure rage. "And then in the middle of it all this dragon with tiger-like stripes came down from the sky and began zapping everyone and everything with lightning bolts! Rihan-sama and us fought it to a standstill, but then it assumed a female human form and apologized, saying she saw us partying and felt offended she wasn't invited."

[Yuuup. That's a female dragon alright.]

'You guys are a bunch of beasts!'

[Well, duh.]

"And then she had the galls to auto-invite herself! She drunk all the sake! She ate all the ohagi! She shamelessly flirts with Rihan-sama even with Wakana-sama present! The last day she even drugged Rihan-sama and tried to kidnap him!"

Your forehead meets the floor with a deafening 'Thump!', groveling like you never did before. "In the name of all dragons, I beg for your forgiveness!!"

Eiko is looking behind her, trying to suppress the laughters.

"Waaa?!" Rikuo waves his arms wildly. "T-There is no need to apologize sempai! You didn't those things!"

Outside the room Kurotabou and Kubinashi are crying in a corner, remembering previously suppressed past sessions of 'bad touches'.

In another part of Japan, a woman with two elongated fangs that protrude from her top teeth and wearing pants with tiger stripes sneezes.

----

After another round of chaos you all managed to calm down. "Alright. Let's start from the beginning." Karasutengu says to you. "Why is the Committee contacting us after all those years? And what are those 'matters of grave importance' you mentioned?"

'Here we go.'

[] Write-in.
    ----

Isn't Karasutengu cute? :D

16. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

I'm wondering how best to approach this.

17. EternitynChaos

EternitynChaos Once there was a Maiden...

[X] It's probably best not to beat around the bush, explain things concisely, elaborating if required and offer your assistance in dealing with the trouble to come, you've never been the sort to sit idle while innocents are in danger after all, and if nothing else Asia could be of use healing people if needed other then the obvious of your own skills, besides Rikuo looks like he could use all the help he can get.

nice update, gods, dragons, no matter the gender or the origin /laugh

18. Megaolix

Megaolix Moderator

As a reminder, Issei was sent to remind them to make sure humans don't get involved.

Akuma-Heika, Sol Mark-1 and Walkir like this.
  19. EternitynChaos

>.> and my write in will do so, however if you're familiar with what is actually coming then you will be aware that the likelihood of things remaining calm and not dragging in the mundane world is slim to none considering who's making a trip to visit so he can swing around his balls and make himself feel all big and proud and special >.> Tanuki what can you do

20. cross_grave

cross_grave Belligerent Spitire

I think it should be a pact of mutual non-interference, Alex. Might want to correct that.

21. ragoogar

ragoogar Versed in the lewd.

[x] Maybe remind them that the political situation with the other supernatural pantheons are shifting, that with the current tensions Supernatural interference from all factions are very much expected, and Reinforcing the pact is just a way to preempt them from being suspect to any incidents that may crop up in the future. In short, the tides are changing and the yokai as a collective must maintain their stance in non interference lest they be caught unawares in the crossfire.

[x] Also, honestly tell them that your function as a messenger is beneficial to both sides, while the committee becomes more informed of the happenings with regards to humans and the other factions, They too can be better informed of any supernatural or human threats on the horizon. You can also appeal to Nura's sense of duty in restoring old pacts that his father established, it will be good PR too if as in the case of the manga, Rikuo's position as the Third is still under evaluation.

22. noahgab1133

noahgab1133 Don't you trust me?

[X] It's probably best not to beat around the bush, explain things concisely, elaborating if required and offer your assistance in dealing with the trouble to come, you've never been the sort to sit idle while innocents are in danger after all, and if nothing else Asia could be of use healing people if needed other then the obvious of your own skills, besides Rikuo looks like he could use all the help he can get.

can we get that female dragon to join us? She sounds FUN! her and yang will get along great :)

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  23. Crow

Crow I trust you know where the happy button is?

Does anyone know who she is? i think i know her but i just cant put my finger on it......

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  24. EternitynChaos

If it's who I think it is, well SHE wouldn't be joining US, we would wake up one morning to find ourselves somewhere completely different and our ladies would be wondering where the hell we had vanished off to... /laugh

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  25. noahgab1133

noahgab1133 Don't you trust me?

care to mention who you think she is? I have no idea who she can be but from just that little bit sounds fun XD

26. Undying Litch-King

Undying Litch-King Not too sore, are you?

Vote:
    I'd also like a bit of info where the Tiger-Dragon-Lady comes from, it sounds interesting.

Also, I'd like Issei to try to learn as much as he can about the Nura Clan and their History, as it might wind up being important when he eventually gets to the Kyoto Arc... or useful, at least. Oh, and get him to seduce Yuki-Onna. She doesn't deserve to be stuck pining after the guy who literally can't return her feelings, thanks to the Curse the Hagoromo Gitsune put on Nurarihyon.

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  27. EternitynChaos

I'm not going to say anything until Alexander gives the OK, as it may give away future plot points, and as for that Curse, HA, if you think something like that is going to be able to stand up to the efforts of a Twilight Solar you are seriously underestimating just what we will be capable of once we Initiate in even Terrestrial Circle Sorcery, the Counter Spell from that should No Sell damn near any magic we will come across in the DxDverse, the only draw back being how damn expensive it is.

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  28. Undying Litch-King

Undying Litch-King Not too sore, are you?

Dude... this is Issei, Mr "I Dream of Harems" himself, we're talking about. Why the heck would he even bother curing some other guy's love life when he could just recruit the girl himself? Its not like Rikuo can't get a girlfriend, as there are at least two Human love interests in Cannon. The Curse, which I'll remind you was cast by one of the strongest Youkai in the last several centuries (equal to Nurarihyon and [the Omnyoji guy who's name I can't remember], combined, while Nurarihyon was considered a peer of the Three Great Evil Youkai of Japan which, I think, Alex said were Essence-8 or something), only prevents him from siring children with Youkai (or, conceivably, any Non-Human female), so its not such a horrible thing that he'd feel compelled to fix it. Meanwhile, Yuki-Onna (I think her name was Tsurara) is starved for affection and, if she's anything like her mother/grandmother, attracted to powerful men. I can certainly see her falling for Issei quite easily, can't you?

29. EternitynChaos

Errr, Because he's also NTR is BAD Issei, and Yuki-Onna is fairly obvious in her interest? plus he's a nice guy who's good with his Kohai and leaving a curse like that alone once he finds out about it being attached to an ally is a seriously dick move that's not the way he rolls? As for the Curse, seriously Sorcery trumps EVERYTHING, it rewrites reality on its base level, there is NOTHING that is going to be able to stand up to it when its doing its thing, its a whole different playing field, it's like seeing a Magus from the Nasuverse trying to counter someone using one of the 5 True Magic's isn't not even going to slow the Counter Spell down, depending on Alexanders call we may need to get more then Terrestrial Circle, but even then sooner or later we WILL beat this thing

Sol Mark-1 and Least Devotee like this.
  30. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

That Omnyoji guy is also Abe-no-Seimei, the creator of Omnyoji himself. :V

Sol Mark-1 likes this.