1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Tribulations of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Adyen

Adyen Experienced.

Hey, Ilya is cute and not a menace*. It's just Berserker that's a menace!

*to anyone who isn't Shirou Emiya.

Speaking of which, I should update my fic...

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  2. ragoogar

ragoogar Versed in the lewd.

Ilya is actually very ruthless as far as her upbringing with old man acht went. Sure, she's cute and all, but she actually won't hesitate to end you if she so wishes.

3. Lon

Lon Well worn.

Unless you're talking about Prisma!Illya.

I Regret Nothing!

4. ragoogar

I just assumed that we were referring to Nasuverse here, the Vanilla version: the one with death, experimentation, lack of morals, and with a majority of characters who never heard the word altruism before.

5. Adyen

Adyen Experienced.

Prisma!Illya is still part of the Nasuverse!

But yes, it was more of a joke than anything. And it's freaking HARD to write bits of that Ilya in the Prisma one. :(

Akuma-Heika likes this.
  6. Threadmarks: Youkai Yakuza - Part 3
    Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

[X] It's probably best not to beat around the bush, explain things concisely, elaborating if required and offer your assistance in dealing with the trouble to come, you've never been the sort to sit idle while innocents are in danger after all, and if nothing else Asia could be of use healing people if needed other then the obvious of your own skills, besides Rikuo looks like he could use all the help he can get.
    ----

"The Committee would, first of all, wish to confirm his stance on the matter: that it has no intention of interfering within youkai's affairs. The pact of mutual non-interference is still valid." You take an intake of breath. "However, recently the Committee received disturbing reports."

"About what?" Karasutengu asks.

"..About youkai from Shikoku fighting members of the Nura Clan in their territories. Just this, no other information are available."

At your words both Karasutengu and Rikuo stiffens: they both look tense, but in Rikuo's case there are also traces of sadness. "And..?" The Tengu glares.

"Like I said, the Committee don't want to interfere in the affairs of youkai. However, the protection of normal humans from the dangers of the supernatural is still its first priority. The high-ups...well-" You scratch your head. "No sense beating around the bush: they want insurance that you will keep the mundane out of troubles."

"That-" Karasutengu begins.

"Is already too late." Rikuo finishes, causing the tengu to whip his head around to stare at the kid in shock.

"Young Master! This is a private matter of the-"

"No Karasutengu." He slowly shakes his head. "It stopped being private when they attacked Torii-san."

Ignoring his aide Rikuo speaks directly to you. "It's true: recently youkai non-affiliated with the Nura Clan, who declared they are from Shikoku, started attacking us. They killed Hihi-sama, one of the Senior Head, and almost wiped out his group. They rampage through the area. One of them started killing Land Deities, and even a friend of mine got injured before we managed to stop him." His eyes harden. "And just yesterday one of them attacked me in broad daylight during a school assembly."

Rikuo's words leave you completely stunned. 'Are they fighting a war!?'

"Ara." Eiko snaps her fan open and cover her lower face with it, her eyes half-closed in contemplation. "Your enemies sound determined to conquer your turf, Young Master of the Nura."

"Did you find out who is behind this?" You ask.

"He introduced himself to me yesterday, after killing the subordinate that failed to kill me." And just by that you know you are dealing with a real bastard. Rikuo crosses his arms. "Tamazuki, the Inugamigyōbu Tanuki. He said he's the leader of the Hachijuuhakki Yakou from Shikoku."

'Hachijuuhakki Yakou? [Night Parade of Eighty-Eight Demons]? A variation of the Hyakki Yagyō?'

"Oooh, how strange." Eiko suddenly comments.

"What it is?"

Eiko tilts her head slightly. "Eiko once read about the Hachijuuhakki Yakou, but remember it clearly. Under that name, with a force consisting of 808 youkai, the tanuki of Shikoku tried to take over Matsuyama Castle in Iyo Province, now Ehime Prefecture."

She lowers the fan, showing pearly-white teeth set in a smile. "They got massacred when the lord of the castle used a cursed weapon to fight back."

Trust Eiko to make your skin crawl even when speaking with a beautiful, soothing voice.

"Now that you mention it, I think I remember that tale." Karasutengu strokes his chin. "When was it...?"

"We are doing the best we can, but they are very cautious and don't leave traces. If only we have more help..." Rikuo's eyes lit up. "Sempai, are you strong? Can you help us?"

"WHAT?!" Karasutengu is roughly brought out of his musings. "You can't be serious Rikuo-sama! We can't invo-"

"If you will have me, of course I will help you." You declare. "I still consider myself green, but I am not the type to sit idle while innocents are in danger." Even without Rikuo's input you would have done something anyway. "I can't fight a war for you, but I will protect anyone in danger."

"What about the pact of non-interference?! Are you eating your own words?" The tengu protests.

"Oh, but neither Master nor Eiko are humans." The Yatagarasu remarks, fan once again covering her lower face. "Furthermore, Master isn't at the dependences of the Committee. He came here today as a favour to the Committee. His role has already ended, so from now on any decision he takes is his owns."

"Uh..." Karasutengu trembles, unable to voice an opposition.

Oh.

Ooh! Clever. Did Sayanomiya-san predicted it? You need to thanks him when you return.

[Thank him for what?]

'For giving me the opportunity to help people in need of it of course.'

[...That's one helluva wicked logic you have there partner. But what the hell: this sounds fun!]

"Thanks a lot Issei-sempai! Would you help me protect Ukiyoe Town?"

"You don't even need to ask. Whoever needs my help, be a god or a devil, will surely receive it."

Both smiling, you and Rikuo exchange a handshake.

You think you just made a new friend.

A male friend.

....You think you needed it.

----

Later you find yourself sitting on the outside porch, staring at the beautiful garden and the graceful cherry blossom in the middle of it. Rikuo said that until the crisis is resolved you and Eiko can stay here in his house, but he first needs to discuss it with his mother and the other senior members. Likewise Eiko went to discuss something with Karasutengu.

Leaving you alone. In a house filled with tens of different types of youkai.

'...I want to explore the place.'

[Nothing is stopping you, you know?]

Right. So, looking around, the first interesting thing you spot is-

[] The blue robed monk who almost run you over.
    [] The black robed monk with a conic straw hat.
    [] The guy without a neck. Now that you notice it he's a bishonen too.
    [] The cute one-chan with long, wavy brown hair and the gorgeous kimono.
    [] A girl you didn't see before, wearing a furisode with a snowflake pattern.
    [] The kappa in the pond.
    [] There is a group of little youkai staring at you. Also, something stink of natto.
    [] Write-in.

----

I will refer the right to veto any vote which can't be applied here.

Urgent news: for the next two-three days I will take a vacation. Have fun in the meantime ;)

7. staplesdex2

staplesdex2 Status: CLASSIFIED

I hope we get to meet with Yasaka and Kunou later.

Nickballas and Akuma-Heika like this.
  8. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

[X] The blue robed monk who almost run you over.

9. noahgab1133

noahgab1133 Don't you trust me?

eiko is once again best familiar. also no votes how strange!

so who do you guys think we should see first?

[] The cute one-chan with long, wavy brown hair and the gorgeous kimono.

or stop a prank in progress

[] There is a group of little youkai staring at you. Also, something stink of natto.

10. cross_grave

cross_grave Belligerent Spitire

[X] The blue robed monk who almost run you over.

11. Disminded

Disminded Versed in the lewd.

[X] There is a group of little youkai staring at you. Also, something stink of natto.

Can't forget the little people.

12. Diller

Diller Versed in the lewd.

[X] There is a group of little youkai staring at you. Also, something stink of natto.

13. noahgab1133

[X] Call Yang, Ruby, Aisha, mittlet and Shogo over, this is a Youkai Gang war we are dealing with, we are just one person, we can't be every where to help and with Aisha here she can heal any one that need medical attention

nothing says we cant lol XD

14. Lon

Lon Well worn.

You know, I feel kind of bad that we still haven't gotten into a situation where we can call in Shogo and Yang to help us fight.

Anyway. Have fun on your vacation Alex.

15. Crow

Crow I trust you know where the happy button is?

[x There is a group of little youkai staring at you. Also, something stink of natto.

16. ragoogar

[X] The black robed monk with a conic straw hat.

17. Dreadis

Dreadis No idea whats going on

[X] The cute one-chan with long, wavy brown hair and the gorgeous kimono.

18. Warslick

Warslick I trust you know where the happy button is?

[x There is a group of little youkai staring at you. Also, something stink of natto.

19. Z000

Z000 If this is trash, then find me in the dumpster

there not thing stopping us from calling them over right now, after all you may never know when you need extra support and they may enjoy fighting youkai
    [X] Call Yang, Ruby, Mittlet, Aisha and Shogo over, this is a Youkai Gang war we are dealing with, we are just one person, we can't be every where to help and with Aisha here she can heal any one that need medical attention

20. Hanashinobi

Hanashinobi I trust you know where the happy button is?

[X] Call Yang, Ruby, Aisha and Shogo over, this is a Youkai Gang war we are dealing with, we are just one person, we can't be every where to help and with Aisha here she can heal any one that need medical attention

21. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

you're all forgetting a person.

22. Adyen

Adyen Experienced.

You're also forgetting that they're human and we'd be breaking the agreement if we called them.

Well, the spirit of it anyways.

23. noahgab1133

true but who will know we can call mittlet as well.

24. Stroth

Stroth Definitely not an AI

No, they're Half-caste Solars. Not the same thing.

25. Adyen

Adyen Experienced.

Sure. You go tell everyone we created a new breed of beings. I'm sure they're going to calmly accept it.

kuradora likes this.
  26. Warslick

Warslick I trust you know where the happy button is?

He, if we really wanted fun we can invite Suika along right? Give her something to do and show off our "good" side to her by giving her something fun to do.

She still is at the house right?

This of course would totally make this easy so probably a no go, but would be even more of a curb stomp than anything we have ever done though.

27. Adyen

Adyen Experienced.

Actually, would Suika be insulted if we didn't invite her to a curbstomp?

Hmm.

28. Stroth

Stroth Definitely not an AI

New nothing. Under the metaphysics of DxD, they're a kind of dragon. Which, admittedly is a whole new can of worms in and of itself.

29. ShadowAngelBeta

ShadowAngelBeta Well worn.

They're also Sacred Gear wielders which kind of puts them in an odd spot on the Supernatural/Mundane scale on its own.

30. Deathwings

Deathwings Questionable French Guy

They're our Nakama. It's time we start acting like it. Moreover, the situation has already gotten to point that humans have gotten caught in the crossfire. I don't see how letting some human volunteers help could make things worse. If anything, this could help relation between humans and youkais.

[X] Call Yang, Ruby, Asia, Milttet and Shogo over, this is a Youkai Gang war we are dealing with, we are just one person, we can't be every where to help and with Aisha here she can heal any one that need medical attention