1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Tribulations of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Introspective Tinkerer

Introspective Tinkerer Searching for their Answer

How about developing Hokuto Shinken?

2. Diller

Diller Versed in the lewd.

Never now when you might want to punch someone to stun them and follow-up by gutting them or creating a crack in their armor that reveals a weak spot which you then use said claws to stab into them and possibly then rip said weak point out if it's possible.

Though the claws are kind of redundant if we have the gauntlets fully deployed.

3. Fellgar

Fellgar Connoisseur.

Why of course to ellicit fear my good man~!

4. Diller

But the fully deployed gauntlets would be covering the claws so any fear elicited would be from the gauntlets and not the claws.

5. noahgab1133

noahgab1133 Don't you trust me?

so more like this?

[X] Ready full boost, fist of iron, first martial excellency, fist of the daystar form,sledge hammer fist punch, dragon body hybrid sense and scale mutations, lightning sprint.
    -use the platforms for maximum efficiency , with monkey leap technique and the other speed charms we should be able to easily reach any of them
    -defensive wise dodging whenever possible and using our lesser defensive charms like iron kettle body to soak up damage and save adamant body for when the guy pulls out something big.

how about that also we need a stunt!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  6. cross_grave

cross_grave Belligerent Spitire

Don't forget we're going for bashing damage on Fist of Iron.

7. EternitynChaos

EternitynChaos Once there was a Maiden...

Well, that's done, hopefully this is an acceptable vote and stunt for everyone, still a little out of it, but things should calm down for me now for the most part /laugh

[X] Summon Boosted Gear and start silent boosting, activate Iron Kettle Body, Fists of Iron (Bashing Damage), Fist of the Daystar Form, Monkey Leap Technique and Dragon Body Hybrid (Scales and Senses), attack using maxed First Martial Excellency and Orichalcum Fists of Battle *though stop using it if your opponent shows any signs of burning like the various weak to holy things you have fought* if that isn't enough to get through his defences mix in Sledge Hammer Fist Punch and other damage enhancers as needed. On the Defensive side Dodge when able and use the most mote efficient option when it comes to taking hits, if its cheaper to let a blow through and regenerate 2 health then it is to reduce the damage then that's what you do, save Perfect Defence for big guns and only pull out Explosion if it looks like you really have no other way to win the fight, or even live through it.
    -[X] You let yourself fall into a now familiar stance with Boosted Gear summoned for all the world to see, as power, hot and wild flows through your veins leaving change in its wake, scales appear and your eyes slit and glow and your ears tapper to points, you even notice your teeth seem a little sharper then they were as you grin across at your opponent.
    Time stands still as you ready yourself, nether willing to make the first move which could let the other gain an advantage, all is silent, nothing moves, until it happens, a drop of water shimmering in the light and shadow falls from the sky and between you, and you're off, streaking forward, essence and dragon power roaring through you; shimmering gold against your skin one moment your standing across from your opponent, the next your in his face striking out with a palm strike.

8. Unelemental

Unelemental Not too sore, are you?

[X] EternitynChaos

9. MerelysSoul

MerelysSoul Warning: Tends to irreverent in most situations.

[X] EternitynChaos

10. cross_grave

cross_grave Belligerent Spitire

[X] EternitynChaos

It's "you're" when describing an action. You are. Not your, that's when describing an object/trait that belongs to you.

Just some minor grammar nazi griping.

11. Diller

[X] EternitynChaos

12. Least Devotee

Least Devotee Experienced.

[X] EternitynChaos

13. noahgab1133

noahgab1133 Don't you trust me?

[X] EternitynChaos

nice stunt and this is gonna be awesome!

14. codeRR

codeRR Heroic spirit unkown

[X] EternitynChaos

15. Warslick

Warslick I trust you know where the happy button is?

[X] EternitynChaos

16. Justbrowsing

Justbrowsing Not too sore, are you?

[X] EternitynChaos

A nice opening stunt.

17. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

[X] EternitynChaos

18. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

[blockquote]Rolled 8d10 : 9, 7, 8, 8, 5, 4, 2, 5, total 48[/blockquote]

[blockquote]Rolled 9d10 : 5, 3, 7, 2, 10, 7, 9, 9, 9, total 61[/blockquote]

Walkir likes this.
  19. Fellgar

Fellgar Connoisseur.

4 to 7

... anyone know what they represent?

20. The Slumbering Crocodile

The Slumbering Crocodile Sleeping in the mud

Join Battle, I think, though whose I am uncertain.

21. EternitynChaos

basically the initiative roll, order of battle as it where

22. Fellgar

Fellgar Connoisseur.

Do we have 8 or 9 dice to roll. Thats what I was asking...

23. The Slumbering Crocodile

The Slumbering Crocodile Sleeping in the mud

Join Battle is Wits+Awareness = 6, for us. Since EternitynChaos' stunt wasn't exactly 3-die worthy, we probably had the 8-die roll, meaning we scored 4 successes vs. our opponent's 7.

24. EternitynChaos

Senses gives us a +2 bonus to our awareness

25. Fellgar

Fellgar Connoisseur.

So with the stunt we are probably the 9 then? Awesome~! :D

26. Threadmarks: Youkai Yakuza - Part 6
    Alexander

[X] EternitynChaos
    ----

Power, hot and wild flows through your veins leaving change in its wake: your fingers morph into vicious claws, scales appear on your skin, your eyes slit and glow and your ears tapper to points. Draconic wings burst from your back, flapping once and then twice. You even notice your teeth seem a little sharper then they were as you grin across at your opponent, who, you give him credits, don't react at all. Next is the turn of Boosted Gear: the bracelets unfold and like flowing quicksilver cover your forearms and claws, armoring them in indestructible metal. You let yourself fall into a now familiar stance, your Sacred Gear and dearest weapon summoned for all the world to see.

Time stands still as you ready yourself, nether you nor your opponent willing to make the first move which could let the other gain an advantage.

All is silent, nothing moves.

Until it happens: a drop of water shimmering in the light and shadow falls from the sky between you and you're off, streaking forward, essence and dragon power roaring through you; shimmering gold against your skin, one moment you're standing across from your opponent, the next you're in his face striking out with a palm strike.

Kurotabou bends backwards, letting the blow sails above him, and at the same time raises his left hand towards you.

The glitter of steel.

And the next instant you disengage, your gauntlets slammed together to block the numerous swords, spears and other bladed implements emerging from the youkai's sleeve. Your wings flap and drive you back, outside the weapons the reach. Once your feet touch the ground again you grab the three-pronged hook embed in your side and pull it out.
    You eye the hook with interest before looking back at your opponent, seeing the other weapons recede into the sleeve and seemly vanish. "You a ninja?"

"A warrior monk to be exact." His smile is mocking, but the intent is not directed at you. "But for a while I worked as a assassin. Distasteful experience, but there is no denying the usefulness of the skills I acquired from it."

You nod. "I see."
    You flick your wrist and shoot an Air Dragon Shot at Kurotabou. The youkai takes out a sword and with his staff tries to block it, but is blow backward as a result.

"Myself-" You continue, your grin returning at full force. "I prefer the direct approach. Not for lack of talent mind you: it's just that pretty much all my powers have the subtlety of a brick to the face."

"...I will take your word on that." Slamming the staff on the ground he summons another sword and assumes a dual-swords stance.

In response you explode in a corona of golden essence, Charm after Charm activating for the purpose of transforming you into the most perfect juggernaut of war.

"Shall we continue?"

[] Write-in.
    ----

Nope: the 9 dices was Kurotabou, who made a One-die Stunt.

Yes: now your opponent can stunt too :))

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  27. Fellgar

Fellgar Connoisseur.

So the stunt we did, didn't get us a die then? Okay.

28. Alexander

No, it gave you two dies. Issei's normal Join Battle is 6.

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  29. Fellgar

Fellgar Connoisseur.

But we had senses up didn't we? That gives a +2.

30. Alexander

You activated it after the Join Battle.

Sol Mark-1 likes this.