1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Tribulations of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, Jul 7, 2014.

1. EternitynChaos

EternitynChaos Once there was a Maiden...

So just a stunt, since I basically wrote out our battle plan last time? well Just a stunt, unless someone wants to change the plan ^^;

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  2. Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

Yes, a Stunt.

Sol Mark-1 likes this.
  3. EternitynChaos

Hows this?

[X]"Lets" As the word rings out you are both in motion, your arms cross in front of you, palms deflecting swords before the deflection transforms into an attack, with a 'Kiai' that shakes the roof you stamp your heel into the ground splintering the stone as your drive both of your arms form in a double palm strike essence sparks along your arms as you ready yourself for the next exchange.

4. Fellgar

Fellgar Connoisseur.

[X] EternitynChaos

5. cross_grave

cross_grave Belligerent Spitire

[X] EternitynChaos

6. Warslick

Warslick I trust you know where the happy button is?

[X] EternitynChaos

7. noahgab1133

noahgab1133 Don't you trust me?

[X] EternitynChaos

I'm so happy we didn't get another one punch knock-out XD

8. MerelysSoul

MerelysSoul Warning: Tends to irreverent in most situations.

[X] EternitynChaos

9. ragoogar

ragoogar Versed in the lewd.

[X] EternitynChaos

10. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

[X] EternitynChaos

11. Least Devotee

Least Devotee Experienced.

[X] EternitynChaos

12. Unelemental

Unelemental Not too sore, are you?

[X] EternitynChaos

13. cross_grave

Even better, he stunts. Things are only going to get harder now.

14. tenchifew

tenchifew Well worn.

[X] EternitynChaos

15. Extras: Omake - 15
    noahgab1133

You were feeling restless yet again. With Azazel praising how fast your would-be rival was growing, the itch to fight was getting harder and harder to ignore. Sure you told azazel you would hold off until issei hit balance breaker but after seeing that video of him and phenex fighting you just couldn't stop grinning. Albion was also feeling restless now that he knew Draig was awake and also had an unusual partner as well. Turning into a dragon without lasting ill-effects? Something only the bune clan and those having a strong connection with dragons only managed to do with tremendous effort and time and your would-be rival accomplished it in a matter of weeks! You feel the itch to fight grow stronger and your spars with the other members of the grigori and sun have left you feeling unsatisfied more than usual.

Hmm perhaps he might need some help to accomplish it, but how? Albion said rage was a good method to awake balance breaker but each person is different so it might not work, and you want to make sure whatever method you use would work absolutely! You can already imagine the fight, would Issei turn into a dragon at the start? Or maybe he would pull out a new technique he seems to come up with everyday if Azazel is to be believed. Well you'll keep threatening his loved ones as a last resort, it would just leaves a bad taste in your mouth if you had too and would lessen your enjoyment of such a battle.

You have been hearing of how Kokabiel was plotting something. Azazel told you to step in as a last resort if he gets excessive, but maybe if you point him to Issei's group? true you wouldn't be able to fight him and he was a great sparring partner but he might be able to awaken your rival's true power so it would more than make up for not fighting him. Yes perhaps its best you are 'busy' with something when kokabiel finally makes a move....

Your rival better be worth the loss of a good fight! "Hey Albion, where is sun-wu? I want to test something out and we can't let the Sekiryūtei beat us in techniques now can we?

"Hahaha indeed partner, we can't let Draig and his upstart beat us! Sun-wu said he would be near norway checking up on something."

and with that you're off.

and there is my vali omake cause you know he is plotting something! Hopefully this will stem us until the next update.

16. Extras: Omake - 16
    Galeiam

Galeiam Optimistically Asexual.

_~_~_~_~_~_
    Two months later​
    "How does it feel to know the God you so adore was killed, stabbed in the back on the battlefield? Now begone from my sight you

worthless pests and with your deaths bring forth the Seeds of War!"

With that Kokabiel dropped his arms and so the air was filled with Light, all headed towards the spot that Asia was shielding Rias and Akeno.

Despite all my speed. Despite all my power. Still I wasn't fast enough to reach them...

Boost

Boost

Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost Boost

"ISSEI!"

The voices of all my Sempai and teacher merged together yet drown out by the constant sound of theBoost racing with my
    heart.

Racing along the ground in the vain hope of somehow getting there in time to save them my vision is suddenly blocked by a figure in white.

"I think it's time me and you finally have our fight and Maybe this will unlock you-"

Behind him the spears finally impact...

Seconds pass by until a gust blows away the dust from the impact, all that is left is a pock marked floor. Wait. Is that?

There floating in the breeze is a tattered yellow ribbon.

BOOST

Fire burns through my veins and my mind goes silent, nothing left in the world but that ribbon.

But then there was more. It started as a faint light slowly filling my vision and all too soon before me was.

Ignis

And suddenly I knew. I knew with a certainty beyond certainty that though they may be gone. Soon to follow would be Kokabeil and this Bastard.

The ribbon falls. Why?

Simple, There is no Wind

hehehe how do you like my omake+. Draig doubles Everything.

17. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

@Galeiam
    ...So...Issei just got a Double Exaltation?

18. Galeiam

Yes...yes he did.

19. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

That was bad. Like, really bad.

Least Devotee likes this.
  20. Galeiam

Yeah i probably could've filled in the gaps more, just had a quick fancy to write an add on to noah's

21. junsa

junsa Versed in the lewd.

Well fuck..............

22. Threadmarks: Youkai Yakuza - Part 7
    Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

I like them both, through yes the second one could be worded better.
    ----

Boost
    "Let's." As the word rings out you are both in motion. The monk swings both swords in a double cross. Your arms cross in front of you, palms deflecting swords before the deflection transforms into an attack: with a 'Kiai!' that shakes the roof you stamp your heel into the ground splintering the stone and your drive both of your arms in a double palm strike, essence sparking along your arms.

He manage to deflect the blows, but his weapons shatter under the stress. Without missing a beat he takes out a chain with a weight on the end and tries to entangle your arms with it. You kick his stomach and use him as a leverage to push yourself backward, removing your arms from the entanglement before it can tighten.

Kurotabou coughs in pain, but recovers immediately and shoots out many weapons close to the ground. You jump up, and he's already there, having predicted your response, a spear aimed at your head.

Too bad you predicted it too. Flapping your wings you push yourself to the side to avoid the blow: then you use 'Gauntlets of Distant Touch' to grab his outstretched arm before spinning, slamming him into one of the suspended platforms. For an instant the splintered wood and the dust obscures him from you.

The next one a veritable storm of shuriken and flail's spiked balls shoots out of it, ready to make an urchin out of you. "Air Strike!" With the spell you blow away the weapons aimed at you, taking advantage of the fact they weight less than other kind of weapons.

Wood shatters above and you raise your forearms, blocking a two handed strike from Kurotabou, who used another platform as a stepping stone to change the direction of his jump and attack you from a blind spot. The force is too great and the both of you small to the ground, your back hitting it first.
    You push him away and stand up. He lands a few yards from you and does the same.

"You're strong." Is your simple comment.

"You too." Is his likewise simple answer.

The both of you grin.

Then you run at each other, claws and swords raised and ready to strike.

----

"He what?!?" Yuki-onna shouts in disbelief and disapproval as she, together with the other Rikuo's Bodyguards, reaches the site of the duel. "What was he thinking? Dragon or not he's still Rikuo-sama's guest: you can't just challenge him to a duel for the heck of it!"

"Tsurara, I assure you we have a good reason." Kubinashi tries to calm her. "Dragons are a particular type of Ayakashi, and need to be deal with caution."

"Then explains it to me, because I don't understand." She pouts.

"Well, they are beings who wholeheartedly embrace 'freedom', often to its extreme." He explains as they land on the theater's roof. "And selfish too. You will hard pressed to find two or more equal to each other."

Tsurara's looks tells him to 'go on'.

"Honestly I don't believe he's an Assassin. It does not mean he's not a threat hoverer."

The roof in front of them explodes. A beam of energy slams through it with the force of a freight train, followed with a rain of swords and other weapon. Aotabou stops Tsurara and Kejorou with his enormous arm. The whole building shakes one, two three times.

Kubinashi kneels down the hole and looks down, a wry smile on his lips as he continues explaining to the shell-shocked Yuki-onna. "And since ancient times, it is said you can see someone's true self during a fight."

"It's also said fighting a dragon under any circumstance is already a bad idea." Kejorou comments.

The neckless youkai doesn't answer, his eyes locked on the two blurs below.

----

Your claw is deflected by a tetsubo, and you block the tanto with your palm. Then you both step outside the other's range, and you're back at the beginning.

[Uhahahaha!!] Ddraig's laughs. [This is great! This is really great! Keep fighting this guy partner, you're gaining precious experience.]

Of course. You were going to do it even without your partner's input.

[] Write-in.

----

23. EternitynChaos

nice scene Alexander. How does this look for the next stunt people?

[X] Once again you vanish in a blur of motion; appearing behind your opponent's back. Stone breaks as you hop just in time to avoid a spear that hurtles towards you from his back; you land on its shaft and strike out at him as he turns to meet your attack.

Xion930 and Prince Charon like this.
  24. Sol Mark-1

Sol Mark-1 Experienced.

[X] EternitynChaos.

25. Least Devotee

Least Devotee Experienced.

[X] EternitynChaos.

26. Warslick

Warslick I trust you know where the happy button is?

[X] EternitynChaos.

As good as any plan I could think of

27. Unelemental

Unelemental Not too sore, are you?

[X] EternitynChaos.
    That's a trap if I ever saw one. :p
    ...Eh, smashing through traps is Issei's style anyway.

Least Devotee likes this.
  28. noahgab1133

[X] EternitynChaos.

And this isn't even issei's final form XD

29. Winged One

Winged One Not the Simurgh

Oh! I caught up. Sadly, now I have to wait for the next update.

The bandwagon looks fine, but I'll abstain since there's no other vote.

So, NPCs with no ties to Issei can learn how to stunt too. Interesting.

30. cross_grave

[X] EternitynChaos