1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Tribulations of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Lon

Lon Well worn.

Technically. We're not a dragon yet.

2. Fallenblades643

Fallenblades643 Canned food pls?

....Did you forget that Big red and the past-life of the Exaltation would also generally have words about us not going the whole 9 yards for it?

3. Lon

Lon Well worn.

Didn't we go through that whole temperance journey thing where we Denied going all God am I? And that Bright and Driag were ok with that?

4. Fallenblades643

Fallenblades643 Canned food pls?

Ah I see. You don't understand how Exalted titles work.

An Exalted's title is a personification of their core ideals and beliefs based around who they are.

To deny being Sovereign of the Radiant Scales is to deny being Hyodo Issei. And We can not be a Dragon without being the Sovereign of the Radiant Scales.

5. Lon

Lon Well worn.

I'm not sure how not being a ham denies the fact that he's the Sovereign of Radiant scales.
    Also this sentence is very confusing.

6. Stroth

Stroth Definitely not an AI

I don't think he's ever introduced himself with his Solar title. So apparently his ego doesn't have a problem with that.

7. Introspective Tinkerer

Introspective Tinkerer Searching for their Answer

When you start getting titles like that you've stopped being just a dragon and become more of a concept.

8. Lon

Lon Well worn.

Yes, but do you have to Talk about it?? I mean, Yukari and Madoka are just as much a concept as Issei and they don't have to broadcast it. They just ARE.

9. Introspective Tinkerer

He's still a Dragon, what did you expect? Him to be humble about it?

Least Devotee likes this.
  10. Lon

Lon Well worn.

I thought we still weren't a dragon yet? We're becoming a dragon, but I figured that was still a ways off. Besides, eastern dragons aren't that cocky or egoistic either.

11. Introspective Tinkerer

We aren't an Eastern Dragon and have an Elder Solar and The Great Welsh clamped onto our soul. We're lucky that Issei hasn't hit Gilgamesh levels of ego.

12. Lon

Lon Well worn.

It's not like dragon's are a race. So it should be entirely possible for Issei to grow into either a Western dragon or an Eastern dragon depending on his choices.

13. Introspective Tinkerer

He's been showing the characteristics of a Western Dragon though, both physical and mental.

14. Lon

Lon Well worn.

True, but that doesn't mean things can't change from now. Just because we're starting to act like a western dragon doesn't mean we're Locked into acting like a western dragon all the time.

15. Introspective Tinkerer

I don't know know, he's already showing hoarding mentality. He's close to being locked in.

16. Lon

Lon Well worn.

Eh, We'll see. Until Issei can't go a few updates without acting all egoist. I won't think we're locked in yet.

17. Threadmarks: Youkai Yakuza - Part 19
    Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

This...is a cry for help! You can't let this poor soul wallow in misery and regret, for it is the duty of all oppai lovers in the world to support each other! You managed it, so why shouldn't he?

...Admittedly physical death is not a small obstacle to overcome, but how fortunate you have friends from the highest spheres!

"Shou-san!" You grab the ghost by the shoulders and force him to stare at you. "I will be honest. I can not say for certain where your karma falls on the scale of Salvation, or Damnation."

Mostly because you don't know what faith he is.

"What I can tell you,-" You continue with a perverted grin. "is that most Devils are hot as shit, and if the Fallen Angels are anything to go by, the Angels of Heaven will be much the same."

His eyelids quickly move up and down in surprise. "So otherworldly beings are also real? Ghosts are one thing, but..."

"It's true!" You nod energetically. "They also wear REALLY tight clothing. So you're sorta missing it out by sitting here lamenting about how the cards fell."

He raises an eyebrow.

"No, like seriously, REALLY TIGHT and your missing out on all of it."

"...And how do you know this?"

"Simple." You put one fist over your heart with pride. "One of my girlfriends is a Fallen and I do contract work for a Devil family. I guess I should reintroduce myself. Hello, My name is Issei Hyodo, and I am-"

[You DO remember that this is an undercover operation, right?]

'...Thanks Belzard-sempai.' "...A guy who dabble in the occult."

"...GirlfriendS?"

"More than one." You say with pride, completely missing the menacing aura that Shou-san started to emit and the way his hair now cover his eyes. You take out your cellphone and show him the photos of your friends and lovers. "That's because I am building a true Harem! See? This is Mittelt, Fallen Angel. Rias, a Devil. My friends from the same school club, also Devils. This is Akeno-san, this is Koneko-chan..."

----

BOOOM!!

"DIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!!!"

"Please calm down Sawabari-san!"

BOOOM!!

What is going on? How did you go from showing photos to Shou-san to him chasing you around with two enormous scissors in place of his arms while surrounded in a dark aura of malice and hatred?

"YOU DAMN HANDSOME! IT'S BECAUSE OF GUYS LIKE YOU THAT AVERAGE GUYS LIKE ME CAN'T FIND A GIRLFRIEND!!"

...Those words are horribly familiar. Didn't you, Motohama and Matsuda use to say the same to Kiba every time you saw him being stormed by girls?

...When you go back you're going to give Kiba a heartfelt apology and offer to repay him someway.

"Hyodo-san." Kurotabou appears running next to you, an expression of complete bewilderment on his face. "How, exactly, did you manage to make a recently deceased ghost collect so much malice that he instantly jumped half-way to being a Vengeful Spirit?"

"AAAHHH! ANOTHER PRETTY BOY! DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEEEEEE!!!"

Below the waist Shou-san's body becomes the lower half of a giant crab.

"...He has issues?" You offer lamely.

"Oh dear." Kurotabou signs the sigh of the damned.

BOOOM!!!

[] Write-in.
    ----

I have so much fun writing this :D ( >:D ) :D

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  18. cross_grave

cross_grave Belligerent Spitire

So, which one of you wrote that speech up?

mrttao likes this.
  19. ragoogar

ragoogar Versed in the lewd.

It's Kiba, not Kira Alexander...

20. Mu-Sensei

Mu-Sensei No Work, No Life.

Oh, boy...

I got nothing.

21. Unelemental

Unelemental Not too sore, are you?

...Promise to make him handsome as well?

22. Mu-Sensei

Mu-Sensei No Work, No Life.

Do we have a charm for that? If so, yeah, let's do some airbrushing!

23. Galeiam

Galeiam Optimistically Asexual.

oh dear...

24. EternitynChaos

EternitynChaos Once there was a Maiden...

>.> Combat has started, Social Combat is no longer an option /laugh

sadly we are not skilled enough where it would matter to do anything major to this guy other then fighting him, and since most of what we can do would have us glowing like a lantern I'd suggest we stick to our magic and using what defence charms we need to while Kuro takes him out, unless anyone else has some ideas

25. Galeiam

Well he's not a vengeful spirit level yet(though he looks suspiciously like a certain Kami...) nor does he have any real experience...so atm the threat is purely comical.
    So we're totally fine.....unless Eiko shows up.

26. junsa

junsa Versed in the lewd.

See this is why you rub your good fortune in people face and is the exact reason WHY i voted for this:

CALM HIM DOWN.
    "Look man I don't now what you are going true BUT look on the bright side the world is you oyster and go anywhere you want not mention in this big wide world there has to be at least ONE female ghost out there that you can get with not mention what else could be out there."

But noooooooooooo you had to start thinking like the old Issei and open your mouth before you THINK.

Now which charms do we have that can affect spirits or make them pass on

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
    Asdercol likes this.
  27. Galeiam

:( My plan was funnier...
    But meh this is nothing really worth stressing over...yet

28. EternitynChaos

None, as I said previously, we are not built in that direction, we are a face breaker and a heart winner, not a spirit calmer at present

29. junsa

junsa Versed in the lewd.

Look we could make more than what ever he has in a week with write plan

THEN BUY ONE!!!!!!!!! DOY

30. EternitynChaos

we can't... training times, they are a thing Yo! and our Shonen insta-buy is on cool down after the last big story and fight we had, add to that we are not swimming in XP and yeah, sorry but we are not going to be able to banish laughing boy that simply