1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Tribulations of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Galeiam

Galeiam Optimistically Asexual.

2. Deathwings

Deathwings Questionable French Guy

[X]A mix of both.
    -[X]Use Gauntlets of Distant Touch, To pull into a Clinch attack And Slam with those Clincher charms..
    -[X]It's a little know fact that while primarily a hentai you were an all purpose otaku as well, so you do this with great relish as you ascend into range. "GET OVER HERE!", you scream pulling him towards you as you spin. When you catch him you squeeze and refuse to stop. "This is it, Omote Renge!"

3. iamnuff

iamnuff Connoisseur.

If you do it against bosses as your secret power-up then it's great.

Turning into a dragon to fight the pheneix was fitting, and fun.

if you do it in sparring matches or against random 2-bit side-quest villains, then it kinda loses the novelty.

I mean, sprouting wings so we can fly... that's fine, though being able to jump like we can should actually be more effective.

Flight that requires actual wings must be ungainly as hell for something the size of a human. Just leaping up at the heads, then kicking them into walls, or jumping up, grabbing them, then making sure that we land boot-first on their faces would be more effective.

[X] use the Gauntlets of Distant Touch to grab the floating heads, then throw them against the walls or floor (whichever is closest to each specific head) before following up with a flying kick, curb-stomp or elbow drop to finish them off.

If your enemies are floating heads, then they are basically asking to get mashed into walls, or stomped into the ground.

4. Hanashinobi

Hanashinobi I trust you know where the happy button is?

[X]A mix of both.

5. megrisvernin

megrisvernin Connoisseur.

[X]A mix of both.
    -[X]Use Gauntlets of Distant Touch, To pull into a Clinch attack And Slam with those Clincher charms..
    -[X]It's a little know fact that while primarily a hentai you were an all purpose otaku as well, so you do this with great relish as you ascend into range. "GET OVER HERE!", you scream pulling him towards you as you spin. When you catch him you squeeze and refuse to stop. "This is it, Omote Renge!"

6. Warslick

Warslick I trust you know where the happy button is?

[X]A mix of both.

7. ragoogar

ragoogar Versed in the lewd.

[X]A mix of both.

8. Drakebane

Drakebane Well worn.

[X]A mix of both.

9. Threadmarks: Youkai Yakuza - Part 24
    Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

[X] A mix of both.
    ----

Inuhōō snarls. "Even against a Dragon...I'M NOT GOING TO LOSE! FOR TAMAZUKI-SAMA!" Drawing a deep breath his chest inflate like a toad before spewing out a, compared to the previous one, massive stream of flames.
    You dive through it like a torpedo in the water, fire and heat splashing harmlessly against a technique created to defend against beings that were Worlds Unto Themselves.

Before the effect end you sharply turn upward, enduring the strain on your wings. They may look cool, and they are, but compared to a bird who has optimized size, body structure and weight there are limits to the maneuvers you can pull. However, this much you're capable of! Once outside and above the attack.

Now, for the next and final part of your plan. It's a little know fact that, while primarily a hentai, you were an all purpose otaku as well, so you do this with great relish as you ascend into range and grabs the youkai by the shoulders.
    "GET OVER HERE!" You scream pulling him towards you as you spin. When you catch him you squeeze and refuse to stop your descend. "This is it, Omote Renge!"

"AAAAHH!!" Basan can only scream wide eyed as both dive below doing a passable impression of a tornado. In a maelstrom of wind and golden light you slam into the pavement.

BOOOOM!!!

And through it. After a moment you slam against the cold, hard ground again, this time blowing up a crater. Once the momentum goes down you release your grip and let yourself fall on the ground supine.

[You know, I like those Solar powers. No fancy magic lightshows or complicate tricks, just pure and honest brawl turned up to eleven.] Ddraig says.

{Me and my peers DID bring a Golden Age to all of Creations} Bright boasts. {There is nothing a Solar can't achieve with enough time, and he only needs his talents to do it.}

[Ne ne, Ise-kun] Elsha-sempai asks you. [After dealing with those guys for so long, how come you haven't an ego the size of the moon?]

You think about it for a few seconds. 'Because I have seen enough manga and anime where overconfidence is the fall of many a villain. And...well, I'm just grateful until now I managed to resist the temptation.'

Kurotabou's face appears in your field of vision. "You were right. You can't do subtle things, but you excel in everything else. I suggest finding a comrade that excel in the first."

"I'm considering it." If what Eiko said and ninja exists then they would be a perfect choice. Unless they're like Mirai. "Is he alive?"

Inuhōō abruptly stands up, swaying dangerously with one eye looking in one direction and the other in another. "I'm Inuhōō! I'm a Head of Tamazuki's sama's Hachijūhakki Yakō! I will not lose so easily!"

Kurotabou's sasumata drives his head back into the gravel.

"He is."

----

You and Kurotabou stride into the Nura household, enter the meeting hall and lay down in front of a surprised Rikou, and a bunch of guys you haven't see before, a tied up and gagged Inuhōō. "This is Inuhōō. Head of the Hachijūhakki Yakō. I'm going to change clothes and take a bath now. Later."

Note to self: everyday clothes have minimal durability in battle. Having said your piece you leave the hall.

"Does Master want to have his back washed?"

"No Eiko."

----

When the morning comes you're once again training in your kata, a few hours of sleep more than sufficient to restore you to peak condition.

"Interesting style. It doesn't bear resemblance to anything I have ever seen."

You don't show surprise at the voice, for you already knew its owner was getting close through the foliage. "Is that so?" Ending with one fluid motion you straighten up and turn to face the new arrival.

[img width=600 height=337]http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111022190410/nurarihyonnomago/images/d/d7/Gyuki.png[/img]

The first thing you notice is that, despite the menacing appearance, his aura is calm and soothing. You compare him to a mountain: old, sturdy and wise beyond his years.

"Greetings Hyodo-dono." His bow is quick but deep. "I'm Gyuki, chairman of the Gyuki Clan and board members of the Nura Clan."

You return the bow. "A pleasure to meet you Gyuki-san. Why did you come to see me?"

"To thank you." He states bluntly. "Though I can't share the details, the information we got from the youkai you and Kurotabou captured were vital to implement one of the Young Master's plans."

"I accept your gratitude Gyuki-san, though the fact I was useful is all the reward I need." Then a random thought. "Say, do you happen to know something about a place called Ryusenkyo?"

You asked Ddraig last night, but he only heard a few times about it being the sacred land in Japan were Dragons live and reproduce and nothing more. There are many of such places around the world, so he never gave much attention to this one. Your sempai couldn't add anything else.

"Ryusenkyo..." Gyuki's hand runs up and down his chin. "It's been a while since I last hear that name. It's a mystical, sacred land: cut off from the outside world, it's the birthplace of Dragons. There is a legend that the Hero Koga Saburo was born there."

[Koga Saburo? How nostalgic.]

'Someone you know?'

[He was a human who became a humanoid dragon. A cool fellow with a strong sense of justice: he politely welcomed me in his land but also politely told me he was going to fight me, no matter how unmatched, if I started spreading chaos. I liked his guts, so I was on my best behavior. Though I left two days later because I heard Albion was sighted near Kyoto.]

"Why do you ask? Shouldn't be common knowledge for your race?"

"I was never there, but my teacher told me to find it." Which is the truth: Ddraig told you to find it since the possibilities of finding someone capable of teaching you Eastern Dragon's techniques.

"I see." He again strokes his chin. "While never having a direct interest in it I live on the borders of the Nura Clan's territory, so naturally I come across all sort of rumors. However..." His eyes, previously close, open and bore into yours. "This isn't information that should be treated lightly...or freely given away."

'Is he...asking me something in exchange for telling me what he knows?'

[Yes.]

{Yes.}

[[[Yes.]]]

Your answer is:
    [] Stay silent and wait for him to continue
    [] Offer something you think it's worth the answer
    [] Ask what he consider adequate payment
    [] Write-in

10. Stroth

Stroth Definitely not an AI

Oh isn't that cute. He thinks he can out-negotiate a presence favored Solar. Shall we teach him differently?

[X] Well Gyuki-san, I'm sure we can work something out...
    - [X] 1st Presence Excellency + Irresistible Salesman Spirit.

11. EternitynChaos

EternitynChaos Once there was a Maiden...

...that would be true, except he's probably rocking at least Epic 4-5 Manipulation and or Charisma which is a lot of Autosuccesses and he's not a creature of darkness so doing that may not do as well as you think it would, but anyway, he wouldn't have brought this up if he didn't have something in mind already so lets hear what he has to say

[X] Stay silent and wait for him to continue

12. Smuthunter

Smuthunter Begone Thot!

The other two listed options run the risk of either underselling the value of this information or allowing him to raise the price tag.

Prince Charon and Least Devotee like this.
  13. Thraz

Thraz Person Who Lurks

14. korat56

korat56 Well worn.

15. cross_grave

cross_grave Belligerent Spitire

[X] Stay silent and wait for him to continue.

16. nightblade

nightblade Gone for Good

17. Adyen

Adyen Experienced.

Uhhh... It's probably a bad idea to let someone maybe more experienced to make a one-sided proposal.

[X] Well Gyuki-san, I'm sure we can work something out... but as this is a personal nature, understand that I have limited resources to trade with.

18. Tetsurō

Tetsurō Communist Penguin

[X] Well Gyuki-san, I'm sure we can work something out... but as this is a personal nature, understand that I have limited resources to trade with.

19. ragoogar

ragoogar Versed in the lewd.

This is a test, I can feel it. He's trying to gauge how much value we put into obtaining the location of Ryusenko, and any offer we make gives him insights to how much he can haggle and demand for it.

20. Hanashinobi

Hanashinobi I trust you know where the happy button is?

We have a months training in perception banked so we could raise it to 3 if we wanted. It would take 6 xp to do so but we currently have 9.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  21. codeRR

codeRR Heroic spirit unkown

22. Galeiam

Why would we even bother Haggling with this guy.....
    We are in the peerage....
    of....
    The Lucifer's little sister...

23. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

no we're not.

Sol Mark-1 and Least Devotee like this.
  24. touhou ranfuku

touhou ranfuku Versed in the lewd.

Sad fact for you, this is not canon and Issei had punched the memory out of Raynare so hard that she got turned into Yuuma.

25. Stroth

We're her Contracted Magician. Effectively, it's about the same thing. Except that we don't participate in Rating Games.

26. Least Devotee

Least Devotee Experienced.

Effectively the same is not the same thing. Sometimes the difference is really damn important, this is one of those times.

27. Galeiam

The peerage thing was just a typo but anyway.
    For the purposes of this....where the contract states that we can call upon the resources of the fucking Gremory clan....it makes no difference.
    So yeah tell this guy to fuck off.

[X] While giving him a bright and cheery smile say, "Oh It's okay you don't have to worry about me I'm sure one of my friends will be happy to help"

Plain and simple

28. ryukadsgc

ryukadsgc Getting sticky.

If only, Issei's investigation was higher and he had an investigation excellency, then we could throw dice at reading his intentions here while we stay silent and wait for continue or use whatever info we uncover to back up our social offensive.

29. iamnuff

iamnuff Connoisseur.

30. Stroth

Yes, if only we were a Twilight Exalt and thus able to flash learn investigation almost at will. Or we had the ability to force learn a charm when it is truly needed.

oh wait

Least Devotee likes this.