1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Tribulations of the God-Harem King [Highschool DxD/Exalted] (CLOSED)

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Alexander, Jul 7, 2014.

1. noahgab1133

noahgab1133 Don't you trust me?

pretty good the new revision is a lot better than the first try.

[X] Bob's Beard's stunt

2. Thraz

Thraz Person Who Lurks

[X] Bob's Beard's stunt

3. ragoogar

ragoogar Versed in the lewd.

[X] Bobs Beard's stunt

Concise, and truthful, if a little bending of said truth.

4. cross_grave

cross_grave Belligerent Spitire

[X] Bobs Beard's stunt

5. MHLord

MHLord Why hello there.

[X] Bobs Beard's stunt

6. Galeiam

Galeiam Optimistically Asexual.

For a Sec I read that as Bob's Beard something else that ends in unt....

Akuma-Heika likes this.
  7. Prince Charon

Prince Charon Just zis guy, you know?

[X] Bob's Beard's stunt

8. Threadmarks: Youkai Yakuza - Part 31
    Alexander

Alexander That is not dead which can eternal lie

[X] Bobs Beard
    ----

"Keikain-san... that's a few questions."

She just looks at you suspiciously. You take a moment to look around and appraise crowd and surroundings: while you did a good job so far, you can still see many people with curious looks and cellphones out. Even if youkai don't appear on photo it is better to limit the number of witnesses as much as possible.

You smile kindly at your kohai "...Tell you what: help me make a makeshift barrier to keep people out of danger and I'll-"

"Ahhh! I can't see anything!"

"Noo! What's going on?!"

Your prepared speech dies on your lips at the cries of distress. Whipping your head you see black feathers falling from the sky like snow in winter: when they touch someone that person covers their eyes and begins screaming.

One such feathers comes near you, the tip brushing against your cheek. For an instant your vision turns pitch black-
    Only for your Essence to violently react and reject something, your vision returning to normal.

"This is bad! Don't touch those feathers!" Yura warns the other people, having understood the danger they pose.

"Kekekeke!!"

"Meat! Humans! Meat! Humans!"

'What now!?' You mentally scream. From the direction of the battle a group of youkai is coming this way, every last one of them sporting eyes shining a bloody scarlet.

[Uh oh.] One of your sempai says with worry.

'Uh oh?'

[I saw that state once. They're drunk. Not on alcohol, but on Fear. When so many youkai fight in the same place, the clashing flows of Fear produce currents of energy that can drive weak-willed youkai mad. It's similar to what happen when someone use Senjutsu past their limits. They're not really 'home' right now.]

"Damn!" You shout as you run to the youkai, lunging at the nearby people with hungry maws. Yura is saying something, but you don’t care about that now. "Hey ugly! Why don't you pick a fight with someone your own size! Come on, I'll take y-"

That's as far as you get before one of the flying youkai sharply turns midair and rams into you.
    The youkai crashes through a wall- you first -then another and yet another one until it ends in an empty warehouse, the destroyed concrete raising a cloud of gritty, obscuring dust around the both of you.

"Kekeke!" It laughs, more youkai pouring through the opening it made. "You smell delicious! While those hot-blooded idiots fight and die for Tamazuki-sama I’ll eat you, feast on your meat and guzzle your Fear! I'll grow powerful - more powerful than even... Ke-GAh!"

A huge, red-scaled arm covered in crimson steel emerges from the clouds and chokes him. "You know, I shouldn’t hate you for this because you're not in a right state of mind."

A silhouette steps out from the cloud, and you're sure it has the Fear-crazed Youkai's full attention..

First are the wings, draconian behemoths with a wingspan of twelve yards.

Second are the legs, tree-thick limbs ending with thick claws instead of feet.

Third is the tail, enough muscle for a dozen pythons coiled into a one and half meter length.

Fourth is the broad chest, formidable as a fortress and covered with shinning red scales.

Fifth, and last, is the face: displaying a fearsome saurian visage of fangs and fire instead of any human traits.

[​IMG]

"But this doesn't mean I am not going to beat your sorry ass for being a filthy coward!"

The rampaging youkai cry out in surprise as you give them a taste of a far less palatable kind of Fear.

You open your maw and roar, an inferno thundering within your outcry!

[BOOST!] {BOOST!}

[] Smash their faces
    [] Smash their faces
    [] Smash their faces
    [] Write-in

----
    The next update will be split into two parts, and that two parter will be the official end to the Youkai Arc. This one at least.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  9. Least Devotee

Least Devotee Experienced.

[X] Smash their faces

10. codeRR

codeRR Heroic spirit unkown

[X] Smash their faces....with glorious solar dragon Domination!

Akuma-Heika likes this.
  11. Mu-Sensei

Mu-Sensei No Work, No Life.

Well, you know what they say about plans meeting the enemy...

[X] Smash their faces.

[X] You roar, defiance echoing on the empty warehouse, imposing fear on the beasts that feed on it. In a maelstrom of fangs claws and tail you spin, most of them which were encircling you being tossed back like mere ragdolls. A last, stupider creature dares to try and ride you like a beast, but your head swipe back, blunt side of your horns throwing him off and together with the others.
    [X] Seeing them so close to each other, you decide to finish this stupid fight in a single move. Fire coils at your maw, and sweeps the whole side of the place hard enough that a loading crane crashes down, spilling mechandise that no one would ever buy over the sorry cowards, and too catching fire.

Luckily, those clothes werent ours. :))

Trooper1021 likes this.
  12. noahgab1133

[X] Smash their faces

[X] Mu-Sensei stunt

yay more dragon!ise

and time to kick ass!

13. Thraz

Thraz Person Who Lurks

[X] Smash their faces

[X] Mu-Sensei stunt

14. overmind

overmind Ruler of the Swarm

After this we should see about training some more in Martial Arts and raising our strength and Agility.

Perhasp some more magic as well. It seems like we have been stagnant for a while, and our enemies and allies are getting stronger.

15. iamnuff

iamnuff Connoisseur.

So much for upholding the masquerade.

Granted, it's probably going to be more fun than steering people away from the brawl, but still.

going full transformation without voting for it is pretty annoying.

Least Devotee likes this.
  16. noahgab1133

I like the fact that we transformed fitting for an end of an arc. Lets hope we don't fall unconscious like last time ...

As for the masquerade, didn't the yokai break it first and we are in an empty warehouse a few blocks away from people. Besides it can be spun by the hcc as to be a noxious gas attack.

17. EternitynChaos

EternitynChaos Once there was a Maiden...

[X] Smash their faces

[X] Mu-Sensei stunt

18. Selias

Selias Well worn.

[X] Write-in: Smash their faces

19. Bobs Beard

Bobs Beard Over-analyzes things - sometimes this works out

I know this is totally crazy, but hear me out on this write in.

[X] - Smash Youkai faces with OTHER Youkai faces.

Or to rephrase: beat motherfuckers with OTHER motherfuckers, as illustrated here:
    [img width=600 height=413]http://watchusplaygames.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/ill-beat-a-muthafukka-with-another-muthafukka-wallpaper.jpg[/img]

No wait - in fact, I'll even edit in the Mu-sensei stunt, too.

[X] - Smash Youkai faces with OTHER Youkai faces. Repeatedly. With gusto.
    [X] - Clutching a pair of broken-faced Youkai by their necks you roar, outrage echoing on the empty warehouse, imposing Fear unfeastable upon creatures unused to such sensations. In a maelstrom of fang and claw, tail and wing you spin like a dervish, dust and more whirl-winding around your frenetic motion. Most of the Youkai still encircling you are blasted back like mere ragdolls. A final, astoundingly blind creature dares jump and try to ride you like a beast but your head swipes back with a crunch, the blunt side of your horns smashing bone and throwing the figure aside like detritus.
    [X] - Seeing the tumbled Youkai so close to each other in a haphazard pile, you decide to finish this madness-born fight in a single move. Volcanic fire, heavy and liquid coils within your glowing, gaping maw before with a roar you sweep the whole lot of stunned monsters with boiling flame and searing destruction. Your incendiary outburst is extreme enough that a loading crane crashes down in a half-molten pile, spilling swiftly burning merchandise that no one will ever buy over the equally inflamed Youkai. As those that feast on Fear scream and mewl in both pain and fear, you feel a sense of satisfaction, knowing that the human onlookers nearby remain safe, regardless of the Youkai's intent.

Bit wordier but I also cleaned up some grammatical errors in the Mu-sensei stunt, so...

20. Fellgar

Fellgar Connoisseur.

[X] Bobs Beard is Best Beard!

21. Diller

Diller Versed in the lewd.

Sweet god Bob. Swinging Youkai by their neck as you litterally use them to bludgeon their allies and then roasting all of the poor saps.

I LIKE IT >:D

22. cross_grave

cross_grave Belligerent Spitire

ALL THE SMASHING!

23. EternitynChaos

EternitynChaos Once there was a Maiden...

24. Silversun17

Silversun17 Connoisseur.

25. Deathwings

Deathwings Questionable French Guy

26. megrisvernin

megrisvernin Connoisseur.

27. Bobs Beard

Bobs Beard Over-analyzes things - sometimes this works out

The best part is how easy it is to visualize the lonely index finger framing the back of the skull while the other three fingers wrap around opposite the thumb on either side of the oh-so-grippable neck and you heft a fellow's face like it's a goddamn rock to smash into things...

Truly, it is a thing of beauty, as every impact is basically a double-curbstomb in terms of how much face is getting wrecked.

Least Devotee likes this.
  28. nightblade

nightblade Gone for Good

29. junsa

junsa Versed in the lewd.

First that write in badass and second you have done this someone already.

30. overmind

overmind Ruler of the Swarm