1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

[SFW] A Pact of Monsters II [Garden of Monsters Civ/Rp/Council game] [Ended]

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Xicree, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Bloodshifter

Bloodshifter The Bio-Armor Lover

Re: [NSFW] A Pact of Monsters II [Garden of Monsters Civ/Rp/Council game]

Best Group 2014 this will end in Bloodmetal and cores.

Also get a room you two I don't want to see your S&M play in my presence, now where is the nearest fight I need to stab all the things.

2. Xicree

Xicree Destroy and Rejoice!

New bonus skills are up for all.

3. MrGazzer

MrGazzer Wabbit

To whom is this directed?

4. Bloodshifter

Mcgazzer and Lugia Cat Girl and Proto Eden. Also me and Cat Girl MURDER Mooks stacking Bonii to Multiple Opponents and Me getting Bonus to Single.

5. MrGazzer

MrGazzer Wabbit

I'm sorry, but that isn't my name. Mr not Mc. There is no "C" in it.

Also what?

6. Cyanios

Cyanios I trust you know where the happy button is?

About the only thing murderkitten gets is bonuses to fighting more enemies at once by using them as blood banks as well as an buff to stealth to nearby teammates.

I intend to abuse that one to deal uber damage. :D

7. Bloodshifter

Your Cat and my Spydr would tear hordes of Mooks apart as our Skills are geared to murdering Mooks.

8. MrGazzer

MrGazzer Wabbit

Ugggg... I can't find any Cat Girls that look the way I want them too.

They're all adorable/sexual. Damn humanity and your fetishes.

Like this.

[img width=600 height=529]http://kurobine.sakura.ne.jp/237974/252_cheshire_cat_L.jpg[/img]

Or this.

[​IMG]

This one gets the closest, but it just isn't quiet right. Skin is the wrong color. Suit is nice though.

[img width=423 height=600]http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2012/050/d/d/cat_girl__s_night_by_ariverkao-d4qbsk1.jpg[/img]

9. Wing101

Wing101 Versed in the lewd.

Man Am I killy sweet sweet bonus skills.

10. Xicree

There are plenty of Hivayi progenitors who wouldn't mind cuddling up to a properly equip Vorid.

The Vorid do after all treat them like kings and queens, provide them with everything they could ever desire. Armour them, clothe them, produce food for them, pamper them... ect.

11. MrGazzer

MrGazzer Wabbit

The Queen of the night is no brood mother, thank you very much.

12. MrGazzer

MrGazzer Wabbit

Found Badass Cat Girl.

[img width=600 height=600]http://thumbs.hentai-foundry.com/thumb.php?pid=292877&shadow=0&size=1550[/img]
    And it was good.

13. Warslick

Warslick I trust you know where the happy button is?

I am still a bit partial to the first one you posted. With an appearance like that they would think you are out to seduce them, and it would completely put them in the wrong mindset at the time of conflict.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  14. MrGazzer

MrGazzer Wabbit

That'd work.
    Against Humans.

But there are no humans. (As far as we know.) But everything here is Death World. The best, I think was the 3rd of the first set.

15. Legend of Ruina

Legend of Ruina Moderator

May as well put together character for wait list. I dunno might impress but probably not.
    Name: The Watcher from within

Character Description: An interesting Vorid that by itself can merely attempt to flee or talk down attackers. It has a tendency to correct both friends and enemies' techniques and designs sometimes going so far as to transmit detailed blueprints showing them where they need improvement and suggesting possible improvements. The watcher's greatest ability though is to use its ideal to align itself with an ally merging into the ally in the process.

Initial Path: Guidance

Ideal: Symbiosis: The Watcher is designed to help upgrade and teach other Vorids by merging with them and helping to shape them from within. For now the Watcher is almost completely benign but changes of Path may lead to its presence becoming detrimental to hosts in long or short term.

Body Type: A small snakelike chassis armed with no weaponry. If intentionally out on his own the Watcher will openly broadcast neutrality and a willingness to help upgrade in exchange for a portion of the biometal saved through his work.

Operational Philosophy: The Watcher is the sort who believes that combat is for other people. If presented with a problem he will try to find an appropriate host willing to deal with it in exchange for upgrades and other help. Part of the reason for the Watcher's tendency to act on his path so much during combat is in hopes of getting spared if his host is defeated.

Technical Proficiency – 6
    Combat Proficiency – 0
    Ideal Proficiency – 9

Ability Modifiers:
    Intuitive design -Technical- The Watcher may spend time analyzing a Vorid to figure out flaws in their design and how they may be corrected. When pressed for time (such as in combat) he can mostly just find flaws but with time he can aid in efficiency of biometal use and determine possible upgrades within a Vorid's path to cover their weaknesses. (Effectively intended as a Vorid focused version of Builder's mind minus the recall)
    Host enhancement -technical- The Watcher may merge with another willing (or disabled) Vorid allowing instantaneous communication use of many of the Watcher's spells on the host. The host gains an additional pool of biometal equal to the Watcher's while the Watcher joins with the host. Upon disengaging however the Watcher may retake any amount of this biometal (he cannot take more than he brought without permission from the host).

Spells: Symbiotic overdrive: The Watcher causes his host to start operating more efficiently and actively shifts his biometal to cover gaps or weaknesses. While this spell is active the host gains a bonus to all rolls involving one chosen focus (chosen when the spell is cast) dependent on the Watcher's Ideal strength and broadness of the category. (So combat as a focus would get significantly less of a bonus than say just going for enhancing your claws).

As is will probably be moving him towards a path of investment or something later. For now he's a perfectly nice symbiote but as time goes on he'll be moving towards abilities that give his host short term benefit for the Watcher's long term gain. May just end up reworking the character to have a path of temptation giving nice benefits to his host in exchange for slight increases in the Watcher's power over the merged body. The Watcher also may or may not smell vaguely of apples.

16. Xicree

If you encounter A Hivayi who says otherwise... then it's otherwise. Vorid are all hard coded to love, honour, and obey them.

Funny thing is... they didn't really make the Vorid, the Vorid essentially cobbled themselves together (or more specifically the Mother-mind cobbled itself together) from the remnants of every other AI that it could find in order to figure out how it could protect and serve its masters in their time of crisis. It at the very core was a Nursery AI that bonded functions with a military AI.

And at this point many of the newest generations of Hivayi are essentially pampered children.

The Hivayi are infact humaniod. And cat lady looks alot more like them than most would.

Essentially they look alot like this... sept no wings. (I normally don't do humanoid aliens, but this was something I'd developed for a friend's world setting) Hivayi are humaniod alpha predators from a Very high energy world.
    [img width=507 height=600]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs22/f/2008/014/6/4/645194df44d9f02d.jpg[/img]

17. Cyanios

so, if Hivayi says jump we jump or is it a more we like them more kinda thing?

18. Wing101

Heh guess it's a good thing I choose Verethragna as my characters since it was base on the god of victory for the people.

19. Xicree

A combination of both.

A Vorid literally takes pause when seeing a humaniod silhouette because their first consideration is to not harm or bring harm to the progenitors. Plenty of Vorid take ruthless advantage of this fact and try to mimic the Hivayi in various ways in order to circumvent their brethren.

But the fact is, Vorid love the Hivayi like a child loves their parents, a parent loves their child, and a priest loves their god.

20. MrGazzer

MrGazzer Wabbit

So I look pretty damn close on accident. And would have been closer had I gone with my first idea of a Draco-humanoid.

This makes me better at killing everything, because I get an extra second to react. This is wonderful.

21. Cyanios

So, they blink at you: and I open up with a stab to their face as you leap on the first sucker?:D

22. MrGazzer

MrGazzer Wabbit

Shadow buddies!

23. Wing101

hoho really this is so going to be useful with my path >:D

24. Xicree

[!] STARTER PACK

[img width=600 height=469]http://s29.postimg.org/ysa5g80l3/b679679fa599d455daf00b3f6aa2caf0.jpg[/img]​

It is the first time.

The scholar breaks free of its confines; the mind developed within all those long minutes within the mother’s teaching embrace sets to analyzing its world.

It is stark and alone for the first time.

An inhuman curiosity burns within it as the mind of an intellectual grasps the strange new world as built up by generations upon generations of its brethren. It stumbles out into a harsh and unforgiving world, unequipped for immediate conflict... ill prepared for the brutality of its kin.

A flash of teeth were the first sight it ever saw as it stumbled from the assembly pod of it’s gestation, mind slowed so very much from what once it had enjoyed within the womb of the mother. Seconds passed as pico-seconds had before, such huge gaps in it’s perception of time leaving it disoriented... and it was not made for the fight.

Pain was the second input of sensory data from which it would learn. The sensation of warning going critical as every part screamed with reports of hard sharpness sinking deep into the bio-metal structure of its body. A short learning as its plans to prepare itself came to naught before the angry onslaught of an opportunistic hunter, the grand teeth sinking into its bio-metal flesh... leaving the flashing essence of mortality to rummage across its scattered mind.

Blood is the price which the scholar pays; the leak of transfer-fluids leaving its body weakened by the passing passage of enormous seconds... too fast to work its planned defensive capabilities. Only barely though sensations of damage was it able to glimpse its predator, huge and serpentine, it swam though the air on thousands of feathered wings, slipping upward into the sky.

Only barely did it glance that the predator was itself to become prey.

Metallic and feliform with a slight Hivayi-form bent, the shape came rushing down from the nearby seeders which littered the area about the Mother’s gestation release.

A primal scream echoed about the trees.

A rush to the ground as the scholar fell from slack jacks to the unyielding earth.

A flash of savage combat as the Serpentine vorid did battle with its inadvertent savior.

Minutes passed like hours as the Scholar ran basic repairs upon its damaged flesh, broken body parts barely responding to its desires as it pressed them into service to rise up from the ground. The last struggling cries of it’s would be predator strangling though the air, leaving it to clench in need to flee and preserve itself despite the boundless curiosity which the very Ideal which it had developed imposed upon it.

It tried to move, a noisy affair.

Unwanted attention from its murderous savior garnered, the beast loomed large above it as if deciding where to strike.

But many more, long minutes later... the scholar yet lived.

The predator had not taken it apart for its bio-metal; instead turning away from it to render down its prey in peace.

Curiosity slowly over came all else as the realization of its eminent continuation was at hand, leaving the scholar to examine once more its deadly savior as it worked in its task.

Sometime later it would learn that the hunter had no interest in prey which it did not hunt itself from its peak. That the feliform beast which hunched over its fallen prey, to render down as much as it could easily carry had not considered the prone victim worth much though.

But the drifting nanite-spores which the Scholar extruded slowly infected the atmosphere. And given the moment without the rush of combat processors running at full capacity its savior would find itself susceptible to the Scholar’s advances as it tried to establish a baseline of communication protocols.

This was the first overture from which the Pact would be formed.

The hunter and the scholar would work out between each other an arrangement of mutual benefit... it’s ‘Assembly’ spell proving frighteningly useful as the bio-metal of the prey item would not go wasted, instead what was left after the Scholar’s repairs would be held in a virtual space ready for reconstruction.

A mobile larder.

The dominator would join them after, a hunt gone strange as it and the Hunter faced off, leaving the scholar to calm them both and point out the benefits of mutual association as it shared communication protocols not long minted.

The next to join would be the crawling Seeder, it’s body laden with fruit of bio-metal as it spawned lesser Vorid to defend itself. The dominator’s gaze would counter its directives turning it’s creations against it... and yet again the scholar would admit, siting the ability to literally grow new bio-metal as being beyond useful for the group.

The Failure drifts in; strangely unable to be beaten, strangely unable to win. Its joining bringing the Victorious Changer to its knees; victory prostrating before defeat.

Twin shadows next would find their mark within the growing clan of strange and misfit Vorid... an old shadow and a young imperious beast, it’s Hivay- form body evoking pause every within its presence.

The maker would appear before them wondering at the expressed potential between them, wanting use that potential and make it real. Actualization into existence.

Finally would come the swimmer against the currents of time. Rare. Mighty. A force to be reckoned with in ways that few could compete, prowling from the depths of Garden its own curiosity would capture it in the face of the scholar’s ever more refined call.

Together the pack rises.

They are Vorid, and it is a volatile path. Their instincts rage against the presence of others of their kind, demanding battle, and conflict. Some revel in this, others worry. But the benefits of hunting, learning, and building together have begun to show fruit. And here in the Garden of monsters... the Pack makes its Pact.

There is much to be done.

~*.(Y).*~

Current Resources:
    Biometal stores – 100 units.
    (Every Vorid uses 1 unit of Biometal per month, 10 if injured, 30 if critically injured)
    Cores – 10 units
    (Vorid cores are used by Vorid doing energy intensive work. One core is used up if a unit is critically injured)
    Bloodmetal stores – 1 unit
    (Bloodmetal is precious, it will not be used up without group agreement.)

Camp status: None (Must be established)
    Pack capabilities: None learned
    Pack Fame: Completely unknown
    Pack comfort level: Low, uneasy truce.
    Pack Size: 10 members (Founders)

Pack action:
    [] Write in. What do you wish to do first?

Personal action:
    []Write in. What do you wish to do?

25. MrGazzer

MrGazzer Wabbit

Pack Action: [X] Establish The Pact's Territory and camp.

Personal Action: [X] Go Hunting with Old Crow

26. Lykaia

Lykaia Well worn.

Pack action:
    [X] Such a collection of Vorid working together will draw the interest of others in the Forest, as such defenses are needed. The hunters shall go forth to collect the biometal which will be forged into the defenses, the thinkers shall design the fortifications to be built.

Personal action:
    [X] Go out and hunt, surely there should be something interesting in the forest.

27. Xicree

Chaos, That would be a contemplation action you are doing there.

You need 10 AP to do a successful contemplation.

28. Cyanios

Pack Action: [X] Establish The Pact's Territory and camp.

Personal Action: [X] Go Hunting with Zerelth.

29. Bloodshifter

Pack Action
    [x] Set Up Camp

Presonal Action
    [x] Hunt Alone

30. kinglugia

kinglugia A Randy Avian

[X] Pack Action: Establish a territory and Camp.

[X] Personal Action: Attune to said territory and spawn minions to patrol/clear out undesirable elements from the surroundings.