1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

I Am So Totally An Evil Overlord [Original Setting]

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Darkened, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Carrnage

Carrnage Well worn.

[X] Time to declare sovereignty! Stand tall and shout your challenge to the system like a real man!

2. UrsaTempest

UrsaTempest Yuri Fanatic, Archivist

[X] Time to declare sovereignty! Stand tall and shout your challenge to the system like a real man!
    [X] Choice 3

Choice 4 is not moe enough.

3. a2znut

a2znut Needs more handholding. [Forever DM]

[X] Plan Nekraa

4. Larekko12

Larekko12 Connoisseur.

[X] Pray deeply to the dark gods of the world that you might rise anew as a better conquerer!
    [X]Choice 1

It's the cutest.

5. Curious

Curious Getting out there.

[X] Pray deeply to the dark gods of the world that you might rise anew as a better conqueror!
    [X]Choice 2

6. Valette-Serafina

Valette-Serafina Shameless Shadow

Not at all! A REAL MAN also knows when to go straight ahead, obstructions be damned!
    Going forward without regard for circumstance is the essence of masculinity, Just like carefully considering every possible result of acting!

A REAL MAN cares nothing for seeming contradictions! MANLINESS!

(MANLINESS is silly but fun.)

7. Darkened

Darkened Experienced.

[5] Choice 4 (Nekraa, a2znut, Pipeman, Ct613hulu, MrGazzer)
    [3] Choice 1: (Alphaleph, BFldyq, Larekko12)
    [3] Choice 3: (Adyen, theweepingman, redaeth)
    [1] Choice 2: (Curious)

[2] Pray deeply to the dark gods of the world that you might rise anew as a better conquerer!: (Alphaleph, Larekko12, Curious)
    [1] Pray deeply to the dark gods of the world that you might rise anew as a better conquerer. Loudly.: (Guile)
    [1] Such matters don't concern you. There's no need to act.: (BFldyq)
    [5] Taking action can wait till later. A stage this small doesn't deserve you! Just pretend to pray.: (Valette-Serafina, Pipeman, Nekraa, Ct613hulu, a2znut)[5] Time to declare sovereignty! Stand tall and shout your challenge to the system like a real man!: (Carrnage, MrGazzer, theweepingman, redaeth, Adyen)

Still tied. If there aren't any breaking votes by the time I wake up and start writing, I'm just going to go ahead with the tied option more in line with your character's current traits.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
  8. Curious

Curious Getting out there.

Can I change my vote to break the tie?

9. Darkened

Darkened Experienced.

[5] Choice 4 (Nekraa, a2znut, Pipeman, Ct613hulu, MrGazzer)

[6] Time to declare sovereignty! Stand tall and shout your challenge to the system like a real man!: (Carrnage, MrGazzer, theweepingman, redaeth, Adyen, Curious)

Updating on these.

10. Darkened

Darkened Experienced.

You wait a few moments more so silence can truly descend. Then you jump to your feet, turn and--using your confused neighbor’s shoulder for balance--stand up on top of your chair. Perfect! Now you’re visible to all the pathetic masses around you. Wobbling unsteady you grin, cross your arms under your chest (and promptly uncross them as you need to use them to help balance) and raise your voice into a shout.

[SIZE=1.45em]“HEY!” [/SIZE]

All across the auditorium, students turn to face you, showering you with the attention you demand, no the attention that is your due as a tyrant! That foolish mother leading a prayer to some illusory god doesn't quite seem to understand what's going on as you smirk widely.

“LISTEN UP!” Your voice, despite being irritatingly high and heliumy, is loud enough after a half dozen years shouting practice building up to this moment. Out of the corner of your eye you spot Miss Gunson barreling toward you from the back. Fortunately the students are packed too tightly, and too distracted by you to get out of her way.

“The amazing, the unstoppable, the only, [SIZE=1.45em]ANRIETTA TRISTELLE[/SIZE] stands before you. Tremple with fear. Cry yourself out of tears and pray hopelessly for salvation! Today you sheep stand in the presence of a true villain. To all of you going about your everyday daze, looking forward to some ordinary happiness in your school life, some ordinary studies, and an ordinary career or marriage or anything like that.... WAKE UP!” This is it! Your moment. Right now you’re shining! This is your stage and they can’t even dream of stopping you! Your heart thunders in your chest and your grin threatens to explode past your face.

“Today, at this hour, this minute, this second I, Anrietta Tristelle claim you all as my own! Beg all you want for mercy, but you will not be saved! For my heart is colder and harder than iron! Students? No! You are the first soldiers in my army of darkness! Celebrate the presence of your king!” Miss Gunson is getting rather close, you might be advised to hurry the rest, no matter how much you want to savor this.

“To all you teachers thinking this will be another year of the same, quit dreaming! This year is mine and I refuse to own anything mundane, anything boring! And! To you, the student council! So you call yourselves the enforcers of the rules, of authority? Well then you hypocritical justice-freaks, I dare you tto stop me! Tehehe...” ... “[SIZE=1.45em]HAHAHAHAHAHHA[/SIZE]” You don't giggle. At all. Your laugh is deep and menacing. Like you.

A small commotion toward the front of the room announces another student rises above her peers, perching gracefully atop her chair, she levels a finger at you. Braided brown hair cascades down her back and clear blue eyes you can make out even from here stare straightforwardly at you.

“School is something to be enjoyed by everyone you fiend! As a true believer, no, admirer or saint Isabelle, no, as someone who dreams of the title saint! I, Chriselda Rothstein will stand in your way! How dare you interrupt this sacred ceremony! How dare you trample on the innocent hearts of all these girls around you.

I will not rest until I st… no, until I [SIZE=1.45em]SAVE [/SIZE]you from that darkness!”

You grin toothily, “Fine then, you self proclaimed hero! A true king embraces all challengers. If you would dare rebel against me then prove your worth and....” The room spins. Why is it doing that.... And when did it get so dark and… Dimly you've realized that you've collapsed on a nearby student but.... you're too tired to figure this out and this person's lap is so wonderfully so....

Your 'heroic' actions have caused you to gain 1 Protagonist Point
    ---------------------------------

“Miss Tristelle.” Gunson's arctic voice jolts you out of that pleasant state between sleep and truly being awake. What happened? You seem to be lying down on some kind of bed though it isn't your room. Glancing outside the convenient window shows that it's grown dark outside while you were unconscious. Did someone use magic to make you fall asleep? How audacious to assault your personage like that!

“Good morning Miss Guns....” Her glare traps you, pinning you down with the cruel force of a child tearing apart a bug and, despite your boundless courage, you find yourself swallowing nervously.

“I am very disappointed in you, and you as well miss Rothstein. What would your parents think? Rising to the bait like that.”

Another girl, no, not a girl, your enemy, sits up in the bed next to you. “Ahahaha....” She hangs her head, “I guess I just got caught up in the mood. Besides, she's the evil one!”

Gunson's tone manages to grow even colder, “None of the students in this school is 'evil' miss Rothstein, regardless of what they say.”

“I AM T....” Gunson spins back toward you before the words finish leaving your mouth.

“I would advice you to think very carefully about the next thing you say Miss Tristelle. You are in more than enough trouble as it is. If it were not for, what I have been informed are very auspicious and unique result in your awakening,” those shitty elements, auspicious? Who could be that crazy, “you would most likely have been expelled for that display. Interrupting the ceremony is inexcusable enough, but to do so like that, and during a prayer....

Exemplary results will not save you forever Miss Tristelle nor will your family miss Rothstein. As you both seem to need help with this concept I have endeavored to make time to see you both personally, at length, after your classes tomorrow. Is that understood.” Her words carry the grim finality of an experienced executioner.

Glaring sidelong at Rothstein, you nod your head grudgingly. When you rule the world detention's going to be outlawed, though, it is kinda evil isn't it?

Without saying a word about what happened to actually interrupt your speech, both you and Rothstein are taken back to the dorms and sent to sleep.

---------------------------------

It is the 4th day of the seventh month. You are now well rested! (+1 to all actions today)

You wake up feeling unusually refreshed. Some residual effect of the magic then? Did someone at the school have a power like bestowal of rest or sleep or the like? Meleran snores quietly in the bed across from you, so you endeavor to dress quietly. A true man mustn't disturb a beauty's slumber after all!

Suppressing your irritation at the uniform's frilly pleated skirt is almost more than you can bear, but you don't have much choice at the moment.

Regardless, you have some time before classes. How do you spend it?

[ ] Exercise
    -[ ] Jogging
    [ ] Go to the library and study- Not enough time
    [ ] Practice your magic
    -[ ] What spell?
    [ ] Go outside to rest and restore yourself.
    [ ] Wait for Meleran to wake up and chat
    [ ] Write-in.

After that you'll have classes. Every student has to take eight courses, but you only have four each day. Five of these courses are assigned, but you were able to choose 3.

Todays classes are
    [X]Introduction to Magical Theory 1
    [X]Theology

And (Choose two for today):
    [ ] Physical Education
    [ ]Swimming
    [ ]Dance
    [ ]Fencing
    [ ]Practical Magic:
    [ ]Glyphcrafting
    [ ] Quickcasting
    [ ] Mana Acquisition
    [ ] Basics of Spell Creation

[ ]Science:
    [ ]Chemistry
    [ ]Physical Sciences
    [ ]Life Sciences
    [ ] The Arts
    [ ] Poetry Appreciation
    [ ] World Literature
    [ ] Painting
    [ ] Sculpture
    [ ] Music
    [ ]Other
    [ ]Self-Study (a free period)
    [ ]Work-Study (earn spending money by doing work around campus, not an actual class)

kffs and pepperjack like this.
  11. Grosstoad

Grosstoad Whimsical Paranoid Creeper

[X] Practice your magic
    -[X] Ambient Light, mostly to waste Mana so that we won't make things cuter...

[X]Practical Magic:
    -[X] Mana Acquisition
    -[X] Basics of Spell Creation

12. Adyen

Adyen Experienced.

[X] Go find Chriselda Rothstein (or at least where she sleeps) and gloat at her for her helplessness towards the faculties
    -[X] A proper Overlord has antagonists to deal with. This person will do as a practice run.

[X]Practical Magic:
    -[X] Mana Acquisition

13. BFldyq

BFldyq It's pronounced Be-Fled-Ick

[X] Practice your magic

[X]Practical Magic:
    -[X] Mana Acquisition

14. Pipeman

Pipeman Well worn.

[X] Practice your magic

[X]Practical Magic:
    -[X] Mana Acquisition

15. Nekraa

Nekraa Nekraa Moderator

[X] Go find Chriselda Rothstein (or at least where she sleeps) and gloat at her for her helplessness towards the faculties
    -[X] A proper Overlord has antagonists to deal with. This person will do as a practice run.

[X]Practical Magic:
    -[X] Mana Acquisition

16. BFldyq

17. Adyen

Adyen Experienced.

You mean, besides the fact that we didn't want to wake someone up by shining light on their face? lol...

18. Darkened

Darkened Experienced.

1d2=1 (+1=2) (2 progress toward enhancing ambient light).

You could go outside to train, but you doubt you'd notice the effect of your basic magic... Well, it's not like your spell is WEAK or anything like that! No way could a true man have some weak magic you can't even notice on a sunny day! It's just...... …. …. you're an existence that shines in the darkness! Yes, like a nocturnal predator of old, you can only show your true might in shadow, because you're dark and evil and stuff like that.

After closing the blinds, so sunshine can't trickle in to the room, you sit cross-legged on your bed, close your eyes, take a deep breath and focus. You can't really forget that feeling from yesterday, that power that was so fundamentally you and yet so alien and strange at once. And, as soon as you reach for it, it's right there, waiting to blossom.

Gradually you open your eyes to find the room brighter. Constantly creating small amounts of sunlight, you've conquered the darkness itself and created a light that's almost bright enough to read by. Hah, to come so far after your declaration yesterday, you're truly a monster beyond reckoning.

Sadly, your moment of triumph distracts you and the spell falls to pieces. That settles it! You can't let your focus be shaken so easily with such a basic magic. With that goal in mind, you spend the rest of your time before class trying to keep up your spell while doing other things.

By the time Meleran wakes up, you're calmly reading in the darkness, no, in the glory of your own light! She stares at you wonderingly for a few moments, as if expecting you to jump her out of nowhere. How wondeful that she treats you with the fear you deserve already!

Eventually, she sighs in relief, deciding that you're focused on your book and begins getting ready. As soon as she's dressed, she dashes for the door and runs away, letting it slam behind her. You might have to do something about those instincts of hers before she becomes a threat.

Still, you it's getting harder and harder to keep the light up in the room, and you should eat and head to class. For the moment, you cancel your spell and go to breakfast in the dorm's common room.

5 MP spent on ambient light!1d2+1=3 (Max MP spent: 1d2/2=1+1=2 MP gained)

How strange that everyone grew quiet when you entered the room and stared at you. You didn't think they'd learn the proper respect due to you for a few weeks at least! Still, you put that somber breakfast out of your mind. It's time for classes and that requires you face them with your full attention and show your peers the true ability of an evil overlord!

Perk Gained: She's Crazy Lv2- Bonuses to intimidation, penalties to all other social interactions. Charisma has decreased to 2

--------------------

“Our class will focus on increasing your magical capacity, or the amount of mana you can hold and channel at once as well as the rate you recover that mana.” the teacher, Miss Anders, is a 40 something woman, her read hair is kept short but somewhat messy. Her dress utterly fails to hide well toned arms, odd amidst the pathetically girl teachers of this school. She radiates a firm, authoritative presence and her voice is quick but clear.

“While there are a few tricks, the single best way to draw more mana remains using your own capacity to its fullest. To begin with, I'd like everyone to step up in turn and show me their current magical reserves. Using your most draining safe spells, we'll time how long it takes or how much you can do before you use up your power. This baseline will help establish your personal goals for the course. As you're beginners, we're going to be aiming to increase your capacity with that spell by at least a factor of 5 before you're done with the course. It'll be tough, but keep working for it!”

Set in a wide room with few chairs and no real teaching materials, there's plenty of space for the 20 odd students, mostly first years like yourself, to practice as they wish. It seems like the thrust of the course will be endurance training, throwing as much mana as you can constantly to improve. Still, showing off your reserves may be a little problematic at the moment. No matter how hard you try you can't quite conjure up that feeling of holding an active spell for more than a few seconds.

You await your turn, desperately trying to discover and awaken your inner darkness so you can use its—obviously terrifying—mana capacity in place of your own exhausted one.

And yet, the line in front of you slowly shrinks as each steps up in turn to show off, summoning pebbles or lighting a flame above their hand or calling a gust of wind. For each, the teacher notes down the element they used and their results.

Eventually—even though your third eye and eviler other personality have yet to manifest and bathe the world in blood—you're called forward.

“Name and your most draining current spell?”

You sigh in defeat. Well, a true king faces the reaper with a grin! “Anrietta Tristelle and...”

[ ] Cuteness
    [ ] Masculinity

“But, I woke up early to practice this morning and I think I used all my mana.”

The teacher stares at you carefully, then strokes her chin and sighs as she seems to realize something, “Fine then,” she sighs, shaking her head, “wait a few hours till you're in better condition and I'll test you in my office.”

A few fools snicker at your apparent foolishness, but you pay such jackals no heed. Your next class is magical theory where your natural genius will easily reassert itself.

-----------------
    1d4+2=6 (Class progress increased by 6)

Wrong. Wrong, this is all wrong. You stare at the syllabus, your hands clenching in rage. Demark's theory of elements is a book you read when you were ten and they're spending months on it? Besides, his analysis was superficial at best. Selram, Kent or Dower would be a much better source for anyone who knows the meaning of nuance! It's.... How could this school teach material so basic, so easy, so....

Lessons devoid of any challenge are like mountains with well marked easy paths, not worth the bother.

The teacher, a pleasant blonde woman who wears the religious uniform identifying her as a sister with the church has the nerve to smile as she explains the banal material you'll be studying in the course.

Still, her short lecture on the bsaic components of magic: souls, mana, elements and glyphs, is a good review if nothing else.

------------------------------------

1d4+2=6 (Class progress increased by 6.

Theology is, at least, educational. You don't believe a word of what the teacher says in his achingly slow and wheezy voice. Besides which, the way the old man turns to glare at you every time his rambling lecture shifts to topics of virtue or how 'students and women need to remember that they're made to be seen and not heard' comes up as a topic.

You can't imagine he's a well liked professor, being one of the few men on campus and targeting students so readily. On the other hand, you do give him points as a representative of the church for immediately identifying your true threat potential while actually managing to convey a decent amount of information.

----------------------------------------
    1d4+2=5 (Class progress increased by 5)
    As soon as you see the teacher you begin to suspect that spell creation is going to be your favorite class. Elvinera teaches the class herself. Perfect! Here you can sharpen your claws and learn this woman's every weakness! Truly you couldn't ask for a more oportune moment. Without bothering with tests or a syllabus, she simply gathers all 34 students in the class around.

“Creating new spells is the core of a magician's power, and yet it's also the hardest art to teach. Unlike quickcasting or glyph creation, there's no single universal method to quickly develop new spells. It is a process that depends entirely on you, though it can be helpful to know what's come before.

To that end, there will be no tests or exams for this class. I'll be spending time with each of you individually throughout these eighteen weeks we have together, and I would like to see at least four new spells from each of you.” Her eyes positively twinkle, and you're sure she winks at you before continuing.

“Because cooperation is good, and friendship can be a strong source of inspiration, I've taken the liberty of dividing the class into groups based on your elements. For most of you that means joining one of the four major groups. However, there are three among you who don't quite match this pattern. I am pleased to announce that three amongst the incoming class have been granted provisional titles under the authority of the church.”

She smiles and stands, suddenly more solemn.

“Chriselda Rothstein,” your eyes dart to the girl. So she dares study in the same room as you? “Anrietta Tristelle, and Solstice Mayfellow; please rise.” Calmly you stand. Titles, titles. Lord and lady, king and queen are obvious, but what titles does the church hand to mages again? The knowledge flits across the tip of your tongue, stubbornly refusing to pin itself down for you.

“Chriselda Rothstein, crafter of flame, gifter of earth and destroyer of wind, I, in my capacity as a representative of the church, award you the provisional title of gem, to be confirmed upon your graduation.”

Right, the church which regards magic as a gift naturally regards unique mages like yourself as far more gifted. Gems have different but common elements, treasures have a single unique element and miracles such as you're about to become have three distinct unique elements. It's something about being more blessed or something or being a candidate for sainthood if a dark lord (like you) rises up. You never bothered to learn the details.

“Solstice Mayfellow, Destroyer and Creator of Wind, gifter of water, I, in my capacity as a representative of the church hereby award you the provisional title of gem, to be awarded upon your graduation.” The second girl, a dark-skinned beauty with purple hair, curtsies quietly, smiling cheerfully.

“And lastly, Anrietta Tristelle, Creator of sunshine,” a few students whisper at that, at even Rothstein stares at you, “Gifter of cuteness, destroyer of masculinity.” Elvinera doesn't stutter or hesitate at all while speaking aloud your greatest shame. Still, she's honoring you with the title of a miracle, so you can't really hold it against her, much.

“In light of your unheard of awakening and your displays of conduct, in my capacity as a representative of the church hereby award you the provisional title of treasure, to be awarded upon your graduation.”

Th.... So, already she strikes against you, taking away the title you deserve. Well, one drenched in shadow as you could never truly be named a miracle, could they? No, you'll make the church give you your own special rank. Disaster? Curse? Horror? What would best suit a manly paragon of evil such as yourself?

Elvinera doesn't acknowledge your monologue, “Solstice and Chriselda, you'll each spend some time with each group that shares any elements with you, but the three of you will formally be one study group.”

She very casually glances out the window. “I suspect it's a little early for today, but it is your first day after all. For now, you're dismissed. I hope we have a wonderful term studying together, and I look forward to the spells each one of you shows me.”

Rothstein glares at you, doing her best to drill daggers into your eyes, then with a huff, she turns and storms away without a word. Solstice glances between the two of you, then quietly hangs her head in her hands and leaves as well.

You have recovered 1MP

You have a good deal of time until you need to sleep. (Choose 3 actions)
    [ ] Miss Gunson told you to go see her. Perhaps you should do that?
    [ ] To the library! There is knowledge to hoard!
    -[ ] Study what topic?
    [ ] It's a beautiful sunny day. Maybe you should just take a nap outside?
    [ ] Exercise
    -[ ] How?
    [ ] Practice a spell
    -[ ]Which?
    [ ] Go meet someone
    -[ ] Magic theory is unacceptable as is. Talk to the teacher.
    -[ ] you need to go test your mana capacity.
    [ ] Write-in?

(Edit: 1am as I finish this and I don't want to delay longer. Posting it without editing, I'll try to slip back tomorrow and clean this up if I remember.)

kffs and pepperjack like this.
  19. Heaven Canceler

Heaven Canceler Behind You!

This is hilarious!

[X] Miss Gunson told you to go see her. Perhaps you should do that?
    [X] Practice a spell
    - [X] Ambient Light, although you are only just beginning, you know that this is going to be a burning light that will destroy your enemies. Yes, evil light! It will burn all the holy men, you will use their own powers against them. No matter if it is called Sunshine!
    [X] Go meet someone
    - [X] That Girl which is your roommate, she was scared of you as was right and good, but you do not wish for a wallflower as your cohabiter. So you will show her that you are no danger to her so long as she shows the necessary respect to you! Maybe you can even gain her as a minion in the future!

Edit: Also, our character is a bombshell... that makes the whole Thing even more hilarious.

20. Adyen

Adyen Experienced.

Nice. Because we wasted all our mana in the morning, we couldn't take any of the courses that require said mana to take.

[X] Exercise
    -[X] Jogging around the school building (and take the chance to 'scout' out the place).
    [X] It's a beautiful sunny day. Maybe you should just take a nap outside?
    -[X] Hopefully regain some mana before the next action.

21. Adyen

Adyen Experienced.

Hey Heaven Canceler? We have no mana.

22. Darkened

Darkened Experienced.

Oops, forgot to include two options. Fixed now.

23. BFldyq

[X] Go meet someone
    -[X] Magic theory is unacceptable as is. Talk to the teacher.
    -[X] you need to go test your mana capacity.

24. Pipeman

Pipeman Well worn.

[X] Masculinity

[X] Go meet someone

Meet Miss Gunson as soon as possible, because that woman is scary, nap a bit in sunlight, because we need to do that at some point anyways and it might help a bit with Mana recovery, and then deal with that whole mana business.

25. Nekraa

Nekraa Nekraa Moderator

[X] Go meet someone

Solstice Mayfellow is the only one not insane in this group? Poor girl :D

26. Darkened

Darkened Experienced.

Do note that there was something to vote on where napping in the sun would have helped with mana regeneration and it was not chosen.

Your current MP/max and regeneration rate are on your sheet as well.

pepperjack likes this.
  27. Pipeman

Pipeman Well worn.

I was thinking more about sleep and rest in general helping with mana rcovery.
    Do we seriously only recover one mana every 8 hours though?
    Given that the teacher assumed we'd be full after a few hours either our regen speed would be atrocious or our reserves much greater than the average.
    What happens if we don't show up for mana capacity testing on the grounds that we are not even remotely full yet?

28. Adyen

Adyen Experienced.

Probably exactly what happened for us going to mana required classes without mana this morning.

29. Carrnage

Carrnage Well worn.

well we've just lost the main benefits of our char gen with nothing to show for it but something that offset some of the downsides of char gen.

30. Darkened

Darkened Experienced.

To clarify a little the one you just gained is a bad reputation. Your other charisma perks are more or less intrinsic traits so far. It's generally going to be easier to earn/lose a reputation than it is to change yourself, and a reputation is contingent on it being known.

The more entrenched a reputation gets the harder it would be to dislodge, but I expect the first few weeks to see a good number of gains and losses there.

At least one of those things is true. As for what'll happen, it looks like you'll find out.

Also, locking votes so I can update at work tomorrow. Current votes:

[1] Masculinity (Pipeman)- Did people just forget to vote here? Ah well.

[everyone] Miss Gunson
    [3] Nap (Adyen, Pipeman, Nekraa)
    [3] Test Mana capacity (Nekraa, Pipeman, BFldyq)

[1] Jogging (Adyen)
    [1] Easy Classes are Bad (Bfldyq
    [1] Train Ambient Light (Heaven Canceler)
    [1] Torment Meleran (Heaven Canceler)

pepperjack likes this.