1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

12/22/12 all cats transformed into Khajiit all dogs transformed into a dog version of the Khajiit

Discussion in 'General' started by DReznov, Jul 26, 2020.

1. DReznov

DReznov Know what you're doing yet?

What if I'm the day that the supposed" Mayan apocalypse" was supposed to have happened all pet cats and pet dogs 4 transformed into standard Khajiit and canoid Khajiit respectively

2. Wandering Hunter

Wandering Hunter Getting out there.

Good for them, we don't deserve their love. But now we got a bigger health, education, security and employment crisis on our hadns and paws. we need to figure a way of making them join society, some of the dogs would naturaly continue their functions as policemen or service dogs. Most other would become homeless because most people wont be able to provide for their expets. Babies would be adopted without many problems, but a significant amount would be in the system. Cats would do fine mostly, will be compiting with dog gangs for dominance of the streets or they could even act indepently and join mixed gangs on covinience. So yeah they would be members of organized and non organized crime, just like in skyrim. People with 10+ cats are dead, they will get eaten.

I would see about 15 years of turmoil until everyone gets their shit together. I will give it a month or so until the weebs start trying to lay a cat/dog gf.

3. Vorian

Vorian Versed in the lewd.

Try 5 minutes. Tops.

Kammight likes this.
  4. legrio

legrio Making the rounds.

That long? You optimist.

I'm going to be beating off my crazy cats with a stick.

Vorian likes this.
  5. DReznov

DReznov Know what you're doing yet?

Do..Do your cats rub against you when in heat?

Vorian likes this.
  6. Yuhabahha

Yuhabahha Lord of Wandenreich

"Moon-moon is innocent of the crimes accused! He knows not where your delicious pair of socks has gone, nor who ate the hidden cookies inside the third cardboard, woof~!"