• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete
Watchers
Recent readers

First Story. I'm an non-native speaker so constructive critic is welcome.
Celestial Forge Story...

Randomboemir

Getting sticky.
First Story. I'm an non-native speaker so constructive critic is welcome.
Celestial Forge Story starts in Star Wars The Clone Wars.
Props to Gothicjedi666 for his spreadsheet with most of the Powers.

Chapter 1: Suddenly Transmigrated New
Chapter 1: Suddenly Transmigrated

-???-

I open my eyes to see a clear cloudless Sky.
This … is not my Bedroom.
I do not recognize these Savanah-like Hills they do not look like anything I've ever seen. Even if I've never been in a Savanah.
This grass looks very dry and it's hot. It shouldn't be hot in Germany.

I begin to hyperventilate.
I…I need to calm down, to assess the situation.
Suddenly the World stops and a letter of all things falls before me..
"Ah!, What the Hell !?!"

Greetings Mortal!
I am a Multiversal entity and have decided that you will entertain me for a while, be gracious!
I do not have a Name your kind could comprehend and as such will refer to myself as the magnificent Ted!
I read some of your fictional Stories and will grant you some of these very interesting ideas; to be specific the Celestial Forge.
You will get in certain intervals points with which you get to roll for either the ability to create certain technologies and with a higher Cost even, by your standards, Supernatural abilities.
Now writing this letter is becoming tedious for one such as I one of my creations will explain further.
I look forward to the story your life will end up as!

This … this is getting ridiculous. What in the World is going on?
Why in all that is holy would some .. some being choose me to entertain them of all people? I'm just a for Christ's Sake!
Deep Breaths…Deep Breaths, John get yourself together.

Suddenly a blue box appears and a soft feminine voice sounds out.

"Good day, Johann Hughes. My Name is Luna I will be your assistant from now to guide you for the entertainment of my whimsical Creator."

This voice is very soothing, I can feel myself calming down.

"Thank you. But it's the System that Master Ted literary drafted to your soul just now that's doing that. Sort of like that Korean Manhwa that you liked to read a few years ago"

I stop abruptly. Of course, the Goddess can read my Mind and Memories. What did I expect?

"Hello Luna it is nice to meet you is what I would like to say but this Situation is really Stressful to be Honest."

"I do not hold it against you, Johan Hughes. Master Ted is the proverbial Storm in his actions. And while I am flattered I am not a goddess. Think of me as a simple Guide, an AI even if that is not the correct term for beings like me, as I am a Celestial Spirit.
A lesser form of Deity if you will."

"Ah, please call me John it looks like we will stuck together for a while," I say while fidgeting as the still frozen World around is unnerving me.

"Very well then, John. Now to explain the Circumstances further: as my Master did not properly Explain the Situation to you. You have been granted a Version of the Celestial Forge a subspecies to be clear. The Original Fictional Work simply granted the User the Knowledge to create Technologies and Sometimes Items to build the Technology. This Version while also doing that, does also grant the user certain Superpowers if you will. In the Beginning, these will be more common. You can either get these Boons by Rolling a Gacha, I believe the term is, to get them, earn them by completing Missions by either me or certain entities not dissimilar to my master. But be Warned not all of those Beings are Benign. Think of them as the Faye of olden Times. The Third alternative to get the boons are through the shop. This last choice is very costly in comparison. To give you an Example: a Simple set of Common Potion Reagents from the Elder Scrolls Universe might cost you 100 Celestial Points by rolling the Gacha whereas the Shop Variant will cost you four times as much. Although if you buy this option in the relevant Verse this gets lowered to 2 times as much."

"And how do I get these Celestial Points, Luna?"

"There are 4 Ways to earn them. The first one is rather simple: Survive. Depending on the Danger-Level of the Universe you are in you get either more or less. For example, if you were in a Deathworld like the General Warhammer Universe you would get depending on the actions of the Day anything from 50-80 Celestial Points.
Whereas a barely dangerous World in comparison to Harry Potter would net you 5-20 Celestial Points. The Second Way to earn them is by being entertaining to multiversal entities this can be rather random truth be told. Do not rely on those as I previously stated those beings are very rarely benign like my Creator and more likely noncomprehensible eldritch Monstrosities that Baffle the Mortal Mind.
The Third way to earn Celestial Points is by being either Good or Bad like a Karmic Value. The good option gets you fewer points but might endear you to some local Entities. The bad Karma will get you quite the amount of points but might worsen your standing with the same entities.
The last way to earn points is by action either against or with the Cannon Timeline or simple Interactions with Cannon relevant Characters.
While this might get you some Points it also gets you Tokens which you can exchange for Perks. These Perks are mostly inverse Boni that are most effective in the Universe of Origin."

"Do I get some Points from the get-go?"

"Yes as a Matter of fact you do, 800 points."

"Then I would like to roll, please. Hopefully, it will get me something to survive this Alien World. Do I get to know where I am?"

"You are on the World of Maridun, Home to the Species Lurmen and Amani in the Outer Rim."

"Whew, the Star Wars Setting judging by the Outer Rim part, well at least not some Deathworld. That's a relief."

Commence Roll!

Successfully added Minor Power

100CP removed
700CP remaining

Fluent in Alligator

While others might use technology or magic to communicate with other species, it often runs into limitations. You don't have that problem, as you can understand and be understood by anything that is sentient. You also have an accurate sense for when something actually is sentient, so you won't make a fool of yourself by trying to talk to somebody's mindless pet, or mistaking another thinking being as a mindless creature.

Continue Rolling?
Yes/No

I click yes as I am rather hopeful for something that helps me defend myself.

Commence Roll!

Successfully added Minor Power

100 CP removed
600 CP remaining

Wheel of Death

The armies of Hell require that you be quick, lest you perish in an inferno of your own making. This often means you have to pack light, and anyone knows that's another certain death thanks to being underequipped. Not anymore. You have a unique ability to carry a small army's worth of weapons, equipment, and ammunition, anything you're not immediately using being sent to a strange subdimension until you mentally summon it. As a bonus, any time you do desire another weapon there will be a mental 'menu' that shows which weapons you have with the ammunition it possesses. Walk forward with the might of many, Slayer.

"Damn while that is useful it is not of immediate Concern. Please Roll again"

Commence Roll!

Error similar Power already exists!
Editing existing Power.

Successfully edited Power!
Due to editing already existing Power the price will be halved

200 CP removed
400 CP remaining

Original Power Before Editing

Talk with Beasts

You and beasts just get along. For one thing, they seem to understand human speech when it's from you and for another they seem unusually inclined to make friends with you, even if their nature is usually vicious and aggressive. You also have a nose
for when an animal (or monster) is being mistreated and can zero in on their location with unerring accuracy. Beasts rescued will recognize you as their savior and become very loyal.

Adding to Minor Power "Fluent in Alligator"

Continue Rolling?
Yes/No

"Fuck! That's really unlucky but on an undeveloped Planet like this really useful. Luna! Roll away, please"

Commence Roll!

Successfully added Artifact!
300 CP removed
100 CP remaining
Blade of Ma'at

This ordinary-appearing dagger is actually a powerful magical artifact of an ancient Egyptian goddess of truth. The magic of this knife prevents it from physically cutting any living being. Instead, when the dagger is plunged into the heart of a being, they are bound to truth so long as it remains in place. They may still lie, but if they do so, the full divine power of the goddess will be delivered upon them, either simply destroying or driving mad all but the most powerful beings. Of course, the dagger takes a lawyer's view of the truth. Careful wording will allow the effects to be sidestepped and as the dagger doesn't compel them to speak, they can simply choose to either say nothing or only give part of the story.

"Well, that was really unlucky I guess. At least most of the Dangers on this Planet can be mitigated with the Edited Power"
I reluctantly press No on the prompt for Rolling and put the Blade into the Wheels of Death Subspace.

"I concur John it seems Luck has not been on your side today. Let's hope the next time you roll it goes better."

"Thank you, Luna. Can you tell me anything else about this Planet and its Inhabitants?"

"You do not recognize the Lurmen Race, John? I'm afraid I do not have permission to give out further Information. I am sorry."

"Ah damn, well not like it matters I might remember when I encounter one such Lurmen ."

Suddenly time resumes without prompt.

"Well, that was uncanny. Looks like I need to search for some kind of shelter, food, and water though not in that particular Order."

I look around me and see a Baobab-looking Tree, Big, and Gnarly, and begin walking in its general direction. That might take a While.

Three.Fucking.Hours. It took me 3 whole hours at a decent pace.
Damn, am I tired. Maybe I can try sleepin-

OMPF!

"Jesus Christ! Okay, I'm not climbing that Tree if I value my Life."

A massive Seed capsule fell from that tree. Those are some Huge Seeds, there seem to be more on the ground. On closer inspection, there are dragging lines. Maybe these Lurmen or the Armani have use for them?

"Luna can my Wheels of Death store one of these capsules even if it's not stated in the description?"

"By itself no. You can edit it for 50 CP though. It will then be limited to either 10 items of the same type or 100 kilograms whichever is more."

"Hmm, interesting. Please do so."

"Very Well John."

Editing Power

Successfully edited Power "Wheels of Death"

50 CP removed
50 CP remaining

I then stored 3 of these Seed capsules in my "Itembox" and began to walk along the dragging lines.

After one Hour walking I reach a Village seemingly made entirely of these Capsules.
There seem to be some Ring-Tailed Lemur-looking sapients walking about.
Wait a minute those must be the Lurmen! I recognize them actually out of one of Star Wars the Clone Wars Episodes I watched as a Child. I believe it was the Crashlanding Episode where Skywalker was Wounded. Nice maybe I can get off this Planet when they arrive here. I wave at the Lurmen.

"Excuse me! May I talk to some of you? I do not know where I am."

An Elderly looking Lurmen exists the biggest Seed Capsule and approaches.

"Greetings, Stranger I am Tee-Wat Kaa. For what purpose have you come to our Village?" ask the Elderly Lurmen.

"Good Afternoon Elder Kaa. I am Johann Hughes and am frankly lost. One Moment I am at Home the Next I'm standing in the Savanah 4 Hours away from here. May I seek Shelter from the elements in your settlement for the Time being?" I ask sheepishly of the Elder.

"You may. I will grant you our Hospitality for the Time being, Mr. Hughes. I would like some Questions answered for how you ended up here."

"Please call me John, Elder Kaa. I have a Blade stowed away in an … Hammerspace of sorts think of it like one of the Jedi Force tricks. I hope that will not be a Problem?"

"As long as you do not take it out of it there will be no Problems. I do not know of that Term. What is a "Hammerspace" John?" asks Elder Kaa.

"Ah, my Bad it's a Term used for an Subspace I have access to that can store certain Items. May I demonstrate? I have acquired some of these Seed Capsules you use for your Accommodations."

"I-.. I am quite Baffled by your Statement, John. Please Demonstrate just Outside of the Village."

I move outside and set the First Capsule down with some Difficulty as it falls down Lengthwise with a dull "OMPF! ".

Startled by my Display one of the Lurmen cries out with a Shrill Voice: "What in Tarnation was that?"

"John this is my Son Wag To the only Healer in this Settlement. We use these Capsules you just deposited for most of our Medicine and many other Purposes. If you are willing we will trade you for one of them for Goods and Services. What would you like in exchange for it?"

"For now I would like previously stated acquire Shelter from the Elements and some Food and Water if you are willing to Part with it. We can negotiate after you have asked your Questions."

"Very well. Please come inside then." invites the Settlement Elder.

Sitting down at a table too small for a Man of my Height we continue our Discussion.

"You just found yourself on Maridun?" starts the Elder.

"That is correct. One Moment I was sleeping in my Bed in Germany my Home Country the Next I woke up to see the Sky of this Planet. It was Surreal especially as we have only speculated to Live outside our solar system so far."

"You come from a Pre-Space Age Civilization then? How did you find yourself here then? This is a very strange circumstance you find yourself in, John."

"On that we are of one Opinion and yes Earth and its Nations have only set foot on the Moon of our Cradle and sent some Probes in our solar system. I am kind of Baffled that I can remain so calm as we have not encountered any other sapient species."

"I know the feeling as we have been enslaved on our Cradleworld of Mygetto in the Past. We only Settled this planet a scant few months ago."

"I-.. I do not know how to respond to that besides that I am sorry for your experience Elder Kaa."

"You do not need to. It is in the Past and shall remain as such. Now onto Business. Shelter and Sustenance for the Capsule Outside or do wish to discuss other Terms?"

"For now that will be enough for one Capsule. I am frankly beyond Tired. It has been a stressful few Hours, Elder Kaa."

"I can agree to these Terms, John. You may Rest in Wag To's Shelter for the Night and we continue our Discussion Tomorrow."

"Thank you Elder Kaa," I say appreciatively.

As I walk with Elder Kaa's Son Wag To to his House I get a Message from the System.

Congratulations User Johann Hughes!
You have met and interacted with a Cannon Relevant Character for the first time and have been awarded 5 Perk Tokens and 50 CP!

Do you wish to access the Perk Shop?
Yes/No

I press No as I am dead on my feet.

After waking up I am once again greeted by a Blue Box.

Congratulations User Johann Hughes you have Survived another Day!
You have been Awarded 20 CP.
Your CP Balance is now 120 CP

"John, do not forget about your Tokens."
Luna reminded me

"Okay I would like to view them then, Luna"

After some consideration, I chose the following Perks:

Force-Sensitive
You have a Midichlorian Count above the average Sapient at 5000. You have enhanced reflexes and can enhance your Body to be much faster and minimal stronger than the Average Sapient. This Perk can be chosen multiple times each successive time adding 5000 to your Midichlorian count.

Raised in the Outer Rim
Your childhood has had its ups and downs but you have endured. This Perk gives you Knowledge of how to operate the most common machines in the Universe. You have Survived the Outer Rim and endured its Illnesses and have gained Resistance to most of Them. Most cold and Hot Climates as well as most of their weather do not bother you much anymore.

Battle-Hardened
You have fought in some small to mid-sized conflicts and have been hardened by them and have proficiency in common Blaster Types as well as basic Vibro-Blade Training.
Your pain tolerance is above average and while a blaster wound will still hurt a lot it will not push you into unconsciousness.

I took the Force-sensitive Perk 3 Times which should put me above most Jedi and make Learning the techniques easier. After asking Wag To for some Basic Hygiene Products I used them to freshen up.
After that, I met with Elder Kaa to hash out further details of my staying in the Village.

A short while after we have agreed on Terms that benefited us both. Once a Week I will Transport baskets of Perishables that the Settlers have Gathered for ease of Transport as well as being available to transport Seed capsules when necessary.
In exchange for Tools to and Services provided I do not overstep, but then again that is common sense.

It has been 3 Weeks so far and I have used most of my time either helping around the village and Training up my force ability. I can now with some Accuracy jump for about 35 Meters at full power and can Enhance my body for added Durability as that was Necessary when I failed to accurately jumped.
On one of my Transporting Trips I encountered some Quadrupedal Avian Species the Lurmen call Mastiff-Phalone. I managed to tame 4 of them for myself.
The Main problem now is getting them fed as there are very scarce Resources in Terms of Meat. There are some kind of Elefant-looking Creatures moving about the Savanah but my new allies would not hunt them as that would be Suicide.
So far they hunted the few smaller mammals they could find.
On the Upside, I found out that they count as Equipment and have stored them in my Wheels of Hell for the most part lest they starve to Death.

I have provided another Seed Capsule to the Village in exchange for them crafting me a portable Capsule house which I put in Storage.

In all this time I did not roll once even if I have gained 420 CP but now I have most of my Bases covered.

"Let's look if I have Luck this Time."

Commence Roll!

Successfully Rolled Starter Technology

Deep Space Defenses

This will enable the construction of defensive deep space platforms to protect our Starbases from Outside Threats.

No CP expended
420 CP remaining

Continue Rolling?
Yes/No

Knowledge fills my Head for the first time since my Abduction by a Multiversal entity.
I suddenly know how to build and Manufacture Defense Platforms from the Strategy Game Stellaris.

Commence Roll!

Successfully Rolled Artifact

Aetherium Forge

Most forges are only vaguely remembered for the items of legends they helped create, so it is rare that a forge has legends of its own. Stocked with every tool necessary for the creation of powerful artifacts, the geothermal power it utilizes not only contains heat, but the divine essence of Nirn's creator, Lorkhan. Each item created or improved within this forge receives a bit of that essence, greatly enhancing the properties. It also contains a replenishing stock of aetherium, a blue luminescent crystal that possesses immense magical qualities. Even a shoddily built dagger made of aetherium would be a powerful addition to any arsenal.

400 CP expended
20 CP remaining

Roll again?
Yes/No

"YES! Finally, something I can work with. That's good. That's really fucking good.
Now how do I get to the forge?"

"Similar to your Wheels of Hell power the Forge is located in a Subspace connected to your Soul. Simply Think about the Forge and a Portal will appear before you. Any other Person that enters it will only go through it if you give Permission to them."

"Thank you Luna."

With that said I willed the Portal to appear and walk through it.

End of Chapter 1

Authors Note: This is simply a way to entertain me at the moment. I am not a Native English speaker so please inform me if I made grievous Grammatical errors.
Most of the Perks and Powers I either took directly from the relevant Wiki or from a Spreadsheet posted by the Author gothicjedi666 on Questionable Questing.
If it interests anyone I used a simple Wheel of Fortune for what genre I draw from and a random Number generator.

Cheers, RandomBoemir

Last edited:
Would you like me to beta read this for you I've spotted a few corrections I could make.

Last edited:
Chapter 2: Forging away! New
Chapter 2: Forging away

-Johann POV-
After Walking through the Portal I find myself before a magnificent-looking forge. So this is the Aetherium Forge?
It … looks exactly like in the Game it's from oddly enough.
Almost entirely made up of the yellowish-brown dwarven metal are 6 braziers in where I presume the Smithing Piece is placed.
On each side of an enormous-looking Bellow are 3 of the braziers orderly placed

The rest of the Room I'm standing in looks like the Game with a lot of Dwarven metal protecting you from falling into the 2 humongous openings with molten Metal. About 5 Meters(about 16,4 Ft) behind me and the forge are 3 Dwarven Centurions locked in place in their iconic Frames. They stand about 4 Meters(roughly 13,1 ft) tall entirely made up of Dwarven Metal. Mounted on their arm where there should be Hands there is one Hammer and one the other an Axe.
Behind them seems to be an Elevator of some kind.
On either of the sides between Forge and Centurion are 2 Massive Dwarven Mesh doors.

As soon as I come near the left one it opens with a loud "THUD!" I wince internally, advance slowly, and look behind the door.
There is a long stone corridor. I walk alongside it. There seems to be a Railway System with lorries. At the End of the Hallway, there is a Plaque Reading:

Greetings Forger!
This is the common Ores Distribution System of the Aetherium Forge.
Each of the Levers below will dispense a different Ore these include as follows:
- Magnetite otherwise known as Iron Ore
- Bauxite Ore otherwise known as Aluminum
- Malachite otherwise known as Copper Ore
- Zincite otherwise known as Zinc
- Galena otherwise known as Lead Ore
- Cassiterite otherwise known as Tin
- Braunite otherwise known as Manganese
Please be aware that after 100kg of each ore has been dispended that particular ore will go on a Cooldown of no more than 30 Hours after which you can once again get more of the Ore.

Below the plaque are 7 levers each with the Name of the Ore it dispenses cut into the handle of the Lever.
To test it, I pull the Bauxite Ore Lever. I can hear a distant rumble and the dragging of Metal on Metal until a Lorry on the Tracks gets Moved into Position on the end of the Hallway where I can see some dull reddish-brown Ore being deposited in it.

I follow the Lorry until it reaches the Door at the end and a Hatch opens in the side of the Hallway where the Lorry then gets turned sideways and emptied.
After the Hatch closes before I can peer into it I can feel some Heat Rising as if it is being processed into its end product. After a short while, I can see the Hatch opening again this time glowing lightly with a cylinder about 10 cm(3,9 inches) long with a radius of about 5 cm(1,9 inches). I do not try to lift the bar as it literary was just produced and should be Hot still
Against my expectations, the Hatch somehow tips the Bar in my Direction. Where it then falls on my gods be damned Foot!
"JESUS CHRIST!" I exclaim in surprise.
Oddly enough that didn't hurt as much as I thought.
I slowly inch my tumbball near the Metal until I touch it.
It is cold? Why is it cold?
Ah, it must be Magic then I assume.

After my little fright, I take a cylinder of Metal and Deposit it into my Hammerspace.

"Now let's look at what the other Door has lurking behind it." I decide

After the very same sound from the Door opening, I am greeted by the very same Stone Hallway with the same Lorry System.
At the end of the Hallway Is also a Plaque that reads as follows:

Greetings Forger!
This is the Uncommon Ore Distribution System of the Aetherium Forge.
Each of the Levers below will distribute Uncommon Ores Mundane as well as Magical the ores are as follows:
-Moonstone Ore
-Magical Glas Ore
-Ebony Ore
-Gold Ore
-Orichalcum Ore
-Silver Ore
-Mythril Ore
-True Silver Ore
Please be aware that opposite to the Common Ore Distribution System the Ores dispensed here will take much longer to be melted down and have a longer Cooldown which is 72 hours.

Below the Plaque are once again Levers with the Name of the Ores engraved into the Handles. But other than the other Hallway there is once again a Plaque with some sort of Dwarven Display below it on the other side of the Hallway which reads as follows:

Greeting Forger!
This is the Gemstone Distribution System of the Aetherium Forge.
On the Display, you can request Gemstones but be aware that these will not be processed into their counterpart as this is a forge not jewelry. Some of these Gems may be used in forging but not all. Also best to keep a Basket at Hand!
-Alexandrite
-Ruby
-Sapphire
-Citrine
-Diamond
-Amber
-Amethyst
-Aquamarine
-Emerald
-Lapis Lazuli
-Garnet
-Jade
-Moonstone Gem
-Zircon
-Topaz
-Sunstone Gem
-Onyx Gem
-Opal
-Pearl
-Jasper
-Rose Quartz

The list goes on and on with the Names of different Gemstones. The Plaque seems to be also enchanted because I could scroll down on the damn thing. After the Massive List of Gemstones read the following:

The distribution System will only dispense uncut Gemstones so better get to cutting!
Also, be aware that the Cooldown of gems is tied to the gem itself. For example, if you request any amount of Ruby it will be on a longer Cooldown compared to if you were to request the same Amount of Jasper.

Now let's explore beyond the elevator. I head to the Elevator and pull the Lever in the Middle of the Platform.
After a horrendous Grinding Sound of Stone on Stone, the elevator slowly begins to move and picks up speed.
I thought it would be faster this might take a while.

And take time it did. An entire Hour of standing still in an unsafe Elevator as there were no doors on either side of the Elevator only four Corners that held the entire thing together.
At precisely one hour and 10 minutes, the Elevator abruptly stops and grinds to a halt.

I am greeted by a Large Stone room with some Dwarven metal accents in the Corners with some Stone pillars placed haphazardly around it.
In the middle of the room are 5 Pedestals on an elevated platform.
I walk over to the Platform and look at what is placed on the leftmost Pedestal.
It's … a Book labeled as "Mundane Smithing" on the Next the Same with " Primitive Alloying" the next reads " How to create a simple Grindstone" the fourth reads " Working with System: How to organize your Workplace" the last seems empty.

I pick up the mundane Smithing book and begin to read it.
It describes simple forging without any items on hand, how to make a Hammer out of Stone, how to make a sand form for pouring molten metal in it, and even how to make a kiln even if that is rather pointless when the ore gets already processed into ingots.

I leave the Forge via Portal as I can Portal around in my subspace and tend to my deal with the Lurmen while I think of how to proceed.

After some consideration, I decided to procure some sand, wooden sticks for handles as well as stones to hold it in place and well as forge on.
I then proceed to trade some carved wooden basins and rope from the Lurmen to smelt the ingots in it and secure a hammerhead.

After entering the Forge again my first action was to smelt an iron ingot from the Ore distribution System and tie it to the end of a Handle with my procured Rope.
This is an eyesore of a Hammer but I need the tools to craft more tools first. I then placed a flat enough Rock on the ground near the forge.
Then I took the Aluminum Ingot I first procured for my little test on Inspection of the forge
And proceeded to hammer it into an axe shape, which I then tied to another handle.
Once again I left the forge and took out one of my Tamed Mastiff Phalones that I have named Tweety.
I then mounted Tweety and took off in the direction of the Forests I saw when I and some of the Villagers procured food for the Settlement.
I will have a sore Ass tonight, of that I am sure of.
After a 2-hour ride, I arrived in the Forrest. Those are truly massive Trees.
They must be at least 80 to 100 Meters tall. That should not be Scientifically possible. The Papillary forces can only go up to 90 Meters I believe. How do they function or even survive being this Huge? Maybe the Gravity on Maridun is lesser than on Earth, through I have not felt a difference so far.

Well, not that it matters right now.
Then proceeded to take out the Other Mastiff Phalones to protect me while I work. I have named them too. As they are rather good at Teamwork I named them Huey, Dewey, and Louie.
It took me roughly 2 Hours to fell a small Tree with a Diameter of about 30 cm(11,8 inches).
The resulting Timber was placed in my Hammerspace and I returned. After the ride back I fell face first into my fibremat on which I almost immediately fell asleep.

It has been one week since I got my Timer from the Forrest and I must say I got a lot done!
First things first I made myself a Table on which I placed the stone on which I cold-forged my axe. This process was surprisingly easy just some Halved Logs of the Tree as Legs and longer logs split lengthwise for the Tabletop itself and carving some small indents for the legs.
I then placed the Stone on it and used some sticks and rope for primitive Tongs with which I took the small stone basin I placed in the forge and poured the liquid iron Metal into a form I made beforehand using a carved wooden Anvil.
The first 3 attempts did not work as I hadn't compressed the sand enough but the fourth was successful.
The Anvil was an unsightly thing at first but after using some stones to even it out it was adequately even.
I then proceeded to forge myself a better Iron hammer using a cast which once again took multiple attempts.
The Hammerhead itself was on both ends flat and had an opening in the middle in which I placed a handle which I fastened with a small wooden split that I hammered in with the provisional "Iron-Ingot Hammer".

After these first steps, I then forged some proper Iron tongs. I burnt myself multiple Times but oddly enough they healed themselves quite quickly as when I left the Forge to sleep they were gone. It seems any forging-related Injuries I get in there will be healed as soon as I leave it.

I then got to forging a grand set of tongs of various sizes.
After all this forging I remembered that such high Labor Work wasn't good until now almost completely Vegetarian Diet which I also felt as I had sore arms for days now.
So I forged myself a set of skinning and butchering knives which while dull for now will prove useful later when I procured myself a Grinding Wheel.
For now, I will have to eat some smaller critters I will have to catch.

All this led to me laying on my bed with my arms so sore I almost could not move them.
I have overreached I must now deal with the consequences.
After some consideration, I decided to roll as I had earned some points for Surviving.
Before I can do that Luna intervenes with:

" John a new feature has been added to your Celestial Forge. You can now either look into a Universe or randomly roll like you have done before. This will cost you 10 CP for changing it. The first lock-in will not cost anything. Do you want to lock in any Particular Universe you have rolled beforehand?"

"Hmm yes, I believe I will do so. Please lock into The Elder Scrolls, please. That has been wonderful for its Usefulness "

Locking Universe "The Elder Scrolls"

Commence Roll!

Successfully added Skill!

Alteration Magic

You have an uncommon Talent in Alteration otherwise known as the School of Change. Opposed to Normal mages your alteration spells seem to stay the way they are for a long time and not reverse to their original form as is normally the case.

100 CP removed
60 CP remaining

That is really useful and seems to make my progress until now entirely wasted.
No … not seem that makes it wasted!
"Ughhh! Now I have abused my body for nothing now that's uncalled for." I pout slightly

Another Week passed by and slowly but surely I regained my ability to move my arms.
After this Week of useless self lying about without anything to do, I decided that I would try out my new Alteration Magic by Trial and error.

Apparently, all mundane metals and ores can be shaped using Alteration. The only exception seems to be Iron Ore through the ingot is easy enough to shape.
As I expected the issue comes with most of the uncommon Ores and Ingots. While the Magical Metals seem receptive to Alteration, baring Orichalcum as that seems to behave oddly as the Magic slides right off, the cost in Magic is Intense. Where I could shape for example copper without tiring the rare Ores wipe me out after a handful of just the Ore without even talking about the Ingots.

So it seems I will have to rely on good old Smithing for shaping the rarer Ores and Metals.
I then began experimenting some more with the other Aspects of Alteration Magic.
"Hmm, I suppose I can try that shielding Spell from Skyrim," I say as I try to put my intent into my Magicka while I let it flow outward.
As soon as it spreads outward my body a light blue shimmering Glow emits in front of me.
I prod at it with my other hand that is not casting it. As I touch it my focus wavers and a high cracking sound tones out as the shield breaks.
"That was not pleasant," I say out loud as I rub my temple.
After releasing a breath I try again and this time it seems to be more stable.
A few more later I can hold it relatively stable although it doesn't seem to take much Damage seems I need to train it up.

The next spell I try is the transmute Ore spell with which I can transmute iron Ingot into Silver Ingots and those into gold Ingots.
After trying to tweak the spell a bit I managed to change copper into Zinc.
After a while and many Experiments, it seems I can change the ores into adjacent elements in the Periodic system though if I wish to change the Period of the Element for example copper to silver the cost goes astronomically high almost as high as if I need to change it multiple times. Maybe the reason is because the atomic mass almost doubles which is odd because iron has less mass than copper and can still be transmuted into silver it could be backed by my own belief that it changes or any other variable.
The next thing I do is try to get another School of Nirnian Magic to work.
After some tries I get a small healing spell going as it seems to be somewhat connected to Alteration.
A few scratches and bumps on my arm heal slowly while I try to figure the correct intent out.
As it turns out it only needs some Intent to heal nothing else no peace of mind or Kindness as I expected.
That should be enough Experimentation for now I should really hunt some animals for proper Nutrition.
After some quick shaping of Iron into a Spear I go hunting with my avian friends who seem to be overjoyed by that.
I really should interact more with them more.

After about 3 Hours of scouring the Forrest Area of Maridun, we encounter some kind of equine creature with a long neck that snaps at anything coming near it. It is about one meter and a half at shoulder height and does not look Native to Maridun. How did it get here then? When the Lurmen settled here? Or had something or someone else brought it here? And why does it have that dangerous-looking boneplate on its face? For Protection or a mating Ritual?
Well, it will not matter much it ends up as our food soon enough.
I mention to my pack that they surround it from the other sides while I approach from the back.
Slowly I inch closer and closer to the animal as my pack does the same.
The Beast suddenly snaps at Huey where I see my chance and lunge with my spear and pierce into its neck.
This action only seemed to enrage it as it trashes about and pointed its boneplate at me like a Rhino and charges.
Thanks to my force-heightened reflexes I'm able to dodge its charge.
This fucker is fast, very fast.
Louey lunges at its flank where he tries to bite into it but gets shook off.
It… doesn't seem to be able to change its direction and a simple plan forms in my mind as I gesture to my Tweety to hide behind a smallish tree in comparison to rest of the Forrest and wait until it comes around. I approach upfront where it charges once more at me.
Directing it near the Tree Tweety is hiding behind I prepare to dodge once again as Tweety lunges at its Throat. The Beast looks surprised while he Tears into its Jugular while I pierce my spear into its muscular Torse.
A low Gurgle sounds out as it collapses.
A low sigh escapes my Mouth as I sack a bit.

That was stressful. For a Person who has never been in a Live or Death battle that was entirely too smooth a fight had it been Hurt beforehand?
I approach its body to inspect it and I find no obvious clue other than that its body seems to be very cold almost as if its habitat should be much warmer. As I try to find out Louey gets back slightly limping.
I frown slightly as I charge my slow Healing spell on him.
He seems to only have some microfracture which I can easily mend with some alteration.
I did not know Restoration would give that sort of Feedback as just did.
A complete X-ray-like presentation with only a slight Intent with worry and wanting to know what is wrong?
Sign me the fuck up for that!
I put the carcass into my Hammerspace and we Leave for our portable Home.

End of Chapter 2

Authors Note: I really struggled with some of the Technical forging hence why I fudged the roll a bit I would have gotten an endless quiver which I feel would not fit the setting
. On the other hand, I did not think Corundum Ore is a form of Aluminum Ore. I always thought it would be copper.
Anyway, hopefully this Chapter was a bit more coherent than the first.

Cheers RandomBoemir

Chapter 3: The unconsious Alien New
Chapter 3: The unconscious Alien

-Johann-

On the way back from our hunting trip it began to rain Heavily. Fortunately, we were almost back when it did so.

I then enter my forge via portal as the Storm outside is so heavy It might tip the capsule House over.

Inside the Aetherium Forges Hall before I can do anything the Celestial Forge once again pops a Screen before me.

Due to your Diligence in crafting and your current connection to the Elder Scrolls Universe the Aedric Lord Zenithar has granted you an Ability.

Sense Treasure

A Gift from The Aedric Lord of Work and Commerce, Wealth, Labor, and Community, the Provider of our Ease. With this Ability, you can Sense nearby Treasures and Hidden Items
as the gods may giveth but also taketh if you Offend them.

"Oh god, oh shit, the Aedra and Daedra can watch me? That does not fill me with confidence. It really does not" I exclaim in panic.

I quickly changed the connection to Stellaris as that Universe does not have many eldritch threats besides outer Universal Civilizations, a threat the Star Wars Universe also has in the Yuuzhan Vong.

After my little Freakout, I begin to prepare some cooking Utensils from my stored Materials. Namely multiple cooking pots and a pan from copper, a fireplace for heating it some simple Eating Utensils, and a copper pan to eat from.

I used copper due to its antibacterial Properties for my cooking implements.

Afterward, I transmute a copper plate on which I begin to dismantle the Beast my pack and I slew. First I tried to skin it somewhat adequately. I only cut into the skin thrice!
On the other hand, there are a lot of meat pieces still on the skin.

"Meh, it doesn't rot in the Inventory anyways. I can deal with that later."

Then I took one of the front legs of the beast in hand and severed it using alteration Magic.
Man, Alteration really is Handy like that!

I then cut another two legs off for my pack for now and stored the rest of the carcass in my Inventory.

Huey and Dewey tore into one of the legs while Tweety and Louie devoured the other
Then I began to cut into the leg bit by bit, to get bite-sized chunks into the pot.

After that, I cut some of the Vegetables I got for some of the Tasks for the Lurmen.
Some Carrot-like roots that are somewhat chewy got cut up by me and put into and copper pot and set over the fireplace that was already lit with some wood cuttings from the tree I felled before for my primitive table.

Those should cook for a fair bit to get them edible and not lose my teeth on them.

Next, I roasted the meat with some oil from the Seed capsules together with some Mushrooms which once again were a trade from the Lurmen.

Once that was done I put the now edible roots on my plate as well as the meat and began to eat.

At the first bite, I say out loud: " That; is bad, really bad. I really should get me some seasoning."

I finished eating and pulled out some of the fibremats from my Inventory and laid down near one of the centurions.

The next day I am for the first time greeted by a Textbox that is no roll or reward, but a Mission.

Mission issued: House repairs

Your Trade partner The Lurmen Settlement has suffered great damages in last night's storm.
Help them in their need and repair their housing
Optionally you can also build them proper Habitation instead. This option will be rewarded better by the System.

-For each House restored gain 50 CP
-For each proper Residence build you will be rewarded with 100 CP and 3 60 % off coupons

" Oh no, hopefully no one was Hurt," I say worriedly

I quickly left my forge and headed to the Settlement to assist them.

Once I reach the Settlement I am greeted by utter chaos.
Multiple Houses are damaged heavily, some have fallen down, and 3 of them made a surreal imitation of Dominos.

I call out: " Hello! Is anybody hurt?"

I hear Elder Kaa's voice: " Only some scratches and bumps luckily. You are also unharmed, id assume?"
"Yeah, I have some other abilities besides Hammerspace I mentioned before. Do you want me to repair the Houses or shall we craft some Proper Housings with closed Doors?"

" You would do that? What would you like in exchange for this Service?" queried Elder Kaa

" I would not demand my benefactor in their time of need, Elder Kaa. You took me in when I was in need so I shall repay the favor."

"Then I will take you up on your offer, John."

First I stored all of the capsized houses in my Hammerspace and transmuted some of the fresh seed capsules into Wood and began the building Process.

At the end of the day and some asking around of the former Owners of the houses I built 12 Houses and repaired 3 as a Memento for Their Owners netting me a total of 1400 CP.

"Thank you, Truly, John" told me Elder Kaa in Gratitude.

"You're welcome Elder Kaa."

Congratulation User Johann Hughes!
You have finished the mission "House repairs"
1350 CP gained
1400 CP Total

That are quite some points let's roll then.

Commence Roll

Successfully rolled Technology

Gravity Sensors

These sensors have been tuned to look for any gravitational changes in space, such as those produced by the presence of a starship.

200 Cp removed
1200 CP remaining

Once more my Head is filled with ways to build a Post-modern Technology still I roll again as while useful I will need something for defense or offence.

Commence Roll

Cold Fusion

The ability to sustain a fusion reaction at relatively low temperatures will result in a new generation of fusion reactors for our ships.

250 CP removed
950 CP remaining

Also useful. Still Again.

Commence Roll

Deflectors

Energy deflector screens can stop a limited amount of incoming enemy fire before overloading. Their main drawback is that they consume large amounts of power.

50 CP removed
900 CP remaining

OHH! Maybe I can also get some armor. Again.

Commence Roll

Corvettes

The Corvette is the most basic military ship, armed and ready in the event of hostile contact.

50 CP removed
850 CP remaining

Useful. Still without any FTL tech or even thrusters just an fancy piece of metal.

Commence Roll

Ceramo-Metal Materials

A combination of different metals and ceramics that results in a strong armor without sacrificing flexibility.

120 CP removed
730 CP remaining

That's defense option number two. Now a laser or mass driver, pretty please?

Commence Roll

Ion Thrusters

These electric thrusters use beams of ions to generate thrust without the need for propellant.

200 CP removed
530 CP remaining

Oh hey, my space vessel is now useful in-system.
Commence Roll

Mass Driver

These electromagnetic projectile launchers use magnets to accelerate armor-piercing rounds toward targets at high speeds

50 CP removed
480 CP remaining

"OH YEAH! That's the offense ticked off then. The rest of the points I will bank for now maybe I'll need them later on."

Time resumes and I leave for my house

As I come to it can see only to see it entirely destroyed by the Storm.

"Ah, well nothing I can do about it would have built a new Base of Operations either Way," I say nonchalantly

As it turns out the Technologies don't only consist of the technology themselves but all that leads up to.

When I first thought of a way to build a speeder bike like used in the Main Storyline of Star Wars a blueprint instantly popped into my mind.

As I followed that thought all logistical Step ups came to me as well like a Fabricator that Is connected to the Corvette Technology.

This was the first I built for now.

It took me 3 Hours to build a simple small-sized Fabricator.

The Dimensions of which are about the same as an Motorblock of a car circa 1,5 meter in width (4,9ft.) 0,5 meters in length (1,6ft.) and a height of 30cm (0,9ft.)

I only need to input some Materials, select an Blueprint and voila it will be constructed.

The only downside of course is that it needs Power, which I do not yet have.
So I begin constructing a small Cold fusion Generator.

I always thought fusion needed nuclear Material beforehand.
It does not it is the same Mechanic which gives the sun its energy via combining 2 Light-Weight Elements such as Hydrogen and another of its kind to create Helium.

For which it first needs power to accelerate the Elements first. I really should have thought of that before.

So I first need another Powersource to get a Powersource. Ah, the joys of the Celestial Forge!

After some Consideration I build a Ethanol Generator. It is rather simple in concept as it is almost the exact same Principle as Modern Car motors. Ethanol get introduced in a Burning Chamber, compressed and as its Flashpoint , the point at which the Temperature of the is so high it combusts, due to the compression, which then drives a piston upwards which generates Electricity via an electric generator utilizing Faraday's Law of Induction.

This Contraption I have connected to my cold fusion generator with an small Accumulator in between as a buffer.

Obviously I have transmuted myself an Leded Suit to protect me. Wouldn't want to get Radiation Sickness as the byproduct of can be radioactive even in such a small scale.

After a small Experiment if I can actually summon Ethanol instead of transmuting it as Alteration is capable of I begin to fill and Tank with it, which took about half of my Reserves of Magicka.

A long while after the cold fusion Generator finally begins to hum indicating it is generating Power. I connect an Multimeter on it and –

"Wow, that's a lot of Power for such a small Generator." I exclaim surprised.

On the Multimeter reads a whooping 16,74Mwh that's like a fully fitted roof of Photovoltaic solar power times like almost a million that's constantly outputting.

A normal German Household needs about 3000 Kw a year.
That will be reached in what? A few nanoseconds?
That's a lot.

I just used 50 grams of Hydrogen,18 grams of water.
What.The.Hell

I am quite flabbergasted. I don't think I will need any more power for now, or ever

Well at least until I am using any of the advanced weapons or a hyperdrive.
After some tweaking around I was able to create a mish-mash speeder bike as I have no hover Technology I am using the thruster technology for now, which I will change once I have some more Techs.

I added some general Sensors from the Gravity Sensor Tech which added some general Mass-spectrometric sensors, a tech that is even in use on Earth even if to determine what element is in something there will be a need to prepare the specific Material.

It looks like a Motorbike without Wheels. Oddly enough it doesn't look too bad.

All this time trying to make this has tired me. I'm going to ride on it a bit.

I am currently driving my Pseudo-Speeder in the Forrest where my Pack and I hunted that strange equine Beast.

Suddenly I get a strange feeling like a prickling sensation behind my eyes.

What is this? The Force? Or that Zenithar-gifted ability?

I trace back my way to find out where it began to swivel around.
After a short while, I come across a - crash site.

Which I approach slowly and inspect.

"Looks like it crashed very recently. It is even still smoldering. Maybe there some of the crew are still alive?"

Once I come closer to the Spaceship I can see an Opening almost as if something escaped from within.

I go inside and come to the conclusion that this is either a Prisoner transport or a Poacher.

On the door of what I can only describe as a cell, I transfigure the door open and look for survivors of either the crew or its "Merchandise".

After some time I come across a door that is half-opened with a – green-skinned young Woman, in it.

I transmute the clearly defect door open and feel for a pulse on the young Woman.
Luckily for either her or me she still seems to have a pulse, but it is weak.

Noticing a damp spot on her Head I investigate and find with my Analysis spell no Skull fracture luckily. Then I shake the woman, and as I do so I notice for one multiple Tattoos but more dominantly clear signs of abuse like a blue eye and bumps as if she was struck multiple times.

"Okay if I find one of those Crewmembers I leave them to their fate. I really Hope this is not a Slaving Vessel." I murmur softly

Before I leave I look around for anything useful like a Holonet capable Devise like a Datapad though there don't seem to be any other beings on the crashed Ship, so I scoop up the young woman and place her on my back to carry her on my back.
Thus I head through the Portal and set her on my own Fibremat.

In the meantime, I prepare some Iron Ingots to transfigure a bedframe to make a proper Bed.
Something I have neglected thus far.

A bit later I finished my Task, including a proper Mattress on which I place the injured Woman.
On the Ship itself were only 3 Datapads of which there was only one capable of accessing the Holonet.

As I investigate the contents of the other two Pads I feel disturbed.
There seems to be an entire Illegal Ring for Exotic Animals as well as Sapiens, which is led by a Duros an Alien Species with Blue Skin and a bulbous Head named Libin Trandi backed by an influential Hutt whose name isn't specified.

"This poor girl. She must have been through a lot" I whisper to myself.

I then look into the Holonet capable Datapad for news as of recent to see in what Timeline I am in as well as research the relevant Technologies.

After researching for multiple Hours I found out that the current year is 25031 after the founding of the Republic which is called the Coruscant Standard Callendar.
The Clone Wars started four months ago with the Battle of Geonosis and the Rescue of Ambassador Padme Amidala the previous Monarch of Naboo.
This puts me in the first Year of the entire Conflict which held for 3 entire years.

The Separatist Movement currently has not yet voted for a Supreme Leader which will most likely happen in short Order as the cyborg General Grievous has not yet been sighted.

The episode in which the main cast of the Clone Wars animation takes place took place in the second year of the conflict which gives me anywhere between six and 18 months to prepare for the Incident on Maridun, the planet I'm currently on.

Alternatively, I could try repairing the crashed ship or retrofitting the Hyperdrive into a Ship of my own design.

Decisions, Decisions. What to do?

After a while of contemplating the current situation, I decided to wait until the Miralian Woman, whom I learned her Race is, woke up.

"There is no need to twiddle my thumbs while waiting for the girl to wake up. I'm going to make protective Gear just in case." I decide to pass some time as I do not yet see the need to go to sleep.

It has been three days since I found the Wreck and I have finished building Protective Armor for my Pack and myself utilizing ebony bars.

I needed to transfigure a liquid drip for the young Miralian so she does not die of thirst.
She really needs to wake up soon, I hope she is not in a coma or I might need to consult Wag To for help.

Suddenly I can hear something soft falling down.

I head to the Bed to see if the girl has awakened.
As I come to the Bed I can see the girl holding onto the Bedframe in support of her Body.

"I see you have woken up." I say calmly so as not to startle her too much

She turns around as if struck and stutters: " Wh- Who are you? Where am I?"

"Calm down. I will not hurt you. That would be counterproductive as I have evacuated you from that Slavers Ship. Whoever caught you cannot harm you here. " I try to calm down the Scared woman.

She takes a deep breath as I go to ask: "What is your name? Mine is Johann Hughes, please call me John."

"Th- They are truly not going to get me here?" she asks uncertainly and afraid

"Yes, they cannot go in here. Not unless I let them in here, which I won't." I reassure the girl

"So would you give me your Name, Miss?" I ask once again

"M- My Name is Lyshi. Lyshi Volt" she introduces herself.

"It is a pleasure to make your Acquaintance Lyshi. Would you like something to eat before we continue? I hope your Species is not allergic to any Vegetable oil or Meat?" I ask while leading her to one of the Stone Chairs that sit in the Stone chamber where I set up the Bedding.

"Yes, please I'd like something to eat I feel like I haven't eaten in days." She says while rubbing her Neck in embarrassment as her stomach growls loudly.

"You haven't. I found you 3 Days ago on that Ship" I say while putting some Firewood in the Fireplace to heat up the Stew.

End of Chapter 3

Authors Note: Soo that's Chapter 3 this took me a while. I really struggled with the Generator part. I have used the Deuterium-Tritium formula for that if you notice any errors for that just comment below Physics and I don't get along.
Any other thoughts and Opinions are also welcome.
Cheers, RandomBoemir

Chapter 4: Preperations New
Chapter 4: Preparation

-Lyshi Pov-

This Man- John he said he is named seems like a good Person.
He even gave me food without asking for anything in return!
But, he is odd I cannot sense any bad intentions from him.
Everyone I ever knew had some Bad feelings or Intentions for me; the slavers wanting to sell me, my father for me being a product of infidelity of my Mother. Mother with her shame, even my younger Brother who felt disgusted by me for bringing Dishonor to the family.

It, it is as refreshing as it is disturbing.
I can only sense Relief on my well-being and something, something else I cannot place.
What is that?

It feels Hot like boiling Water in a Kettle but more.
Like, like a Forge. Forges are supposed to be Hot, right?
I think they do.

I, I don't need to be afraid anymore not of my family, the Village folks, or as of late the Slavers.
As I finish this thought my Savior asks me something which I did not hear completely.

"S-, Sorry I did not understand you," I admitted stutteringly.

So he repeated himself with: " So where are you from Lyshi?"

"F- From Bronsoon , sir"

"Please, none of that. Please just call me John. No need for Sir" he says while I can sense that he is flattered but – suspicious? Of what?

Seeing my perplexed face he asks: " Everything alright? You seem confused."

"On Bronsoon everyone always emphasized that a woman regardless of Circumstance should at the very least use Sir as an Honorific," I answer while looking at anything but his Face.

-John Pov-

Huh, that is quite strict in a society. Hopefully, this is the only odd instance of Tradition.

"So do you want to return to Bronsoon, Lyshi? Maybe we can repair the damage to the ship" I head to ask not expecting the flinch of fear from the young Woman.

"I- It wouldn't make a difference it were m- my Family that sold me." She whispers.

For the first time since my Abduction, I feel a Intense Emotion namely Anger.
That- That is not something you do to any Sentient- much less your own Family Member!

As I think this I can see her shying away from me.

"My Apologies Lyshi. What you just told me makes me just very angry. Not at you mind you but at your own Flesh and Blood.
From where I'm from you do not do that at all - much less to your own Family Member." I apologize to the frightened girl.

"I- It is alright, it just is the first time someone has expressed that emotion on my behalf."

Hold on I didn't express the emotion on my Face much.

"Are you perhaps Force-sensitive or an Empath Lyshi?"

"Y-Yes how did you know? Are you one too?" she said startled.

"An Empath no, but a force-sensitive. But I think you are not capable of cold-reading."

"What is cold reading?" she asks curiously

"Ah, my bad it is being able to see and interpret the little tells of the Body like small twitches and tightening of the eyes," I explain to her.

As we continue to talk about god and the world I slowly get a measure of her. She seems to be very much the Proverbial redheaded Stepchild having been abused and degraded all her life for the crime of being born out of wedlock.

This conversation made me dislike this Bronsoon quite a bit.

She really needs some positive Interaction with friendly people maybe I can ask some of the Lurmen to interact with her?

I asked her this very question and could with some hesitation on her Part get her to agree on it. So I told her to get comfortable and explained that this is a Subspace for lack of a better explanation which is only accessible via a portal made by me and currently locked to my point of entering being the crash site.
As I get to the Lurmen Village so she does not need to walk the Distance.

As I left through my portal I got another Update from my forge.

An Update of your System has occurred.
Your Assistant Codenamed "Luna" has been reassigned. In exchange, a Help function has been issued.
Simply think or say Help and state your Question.
The rolling feature has been changed as well.
Each roll has now a classification and needs a "Token" for activation which can either be gained through a Mission or bought by the Shop feature.
The classifications are as follows:
-Celestial Menagerie
-Celestial Forge
-Celestial Grimoire
Each of the tokens costs 50 CP as well as the relevant cost of the Roll or Item.
Due to the increased cost, you can get Points now by crafting Postmodern Items and or Beasts. It does not matter if you yourself craft the Item or your Creations such as Robots and Bioengineered Beings. This starts on the Personal Level such as Weapons such as Slug-Throwers Blasters and Personal Equipment such as Armor and each item crafted will net you 10 CP.
This includes Person-sized Beings.
Munitions do not count.
The next Point step is Machines for Production such as Fabricators, these will net you 20 CP each.
Furthermore, each Vehicle made will net you 50 CP regardless of size.
Space stations and space-faring Vessels will net you 100 CP each.
This includes repairing and retrofitting existing Items.
The shop also sells now non-renewable Items such as Materials.
Due to this change, the relevant Items have their prices lowered to their Original Faktor.
As a Bonus, you have been granted one of each token.
Happy Crafting Forger.

This is a big change.
Very Big. I can get Points by crafting shit?

"First I should put the crashed Ship in my Inventory" I determine.

I do so and head to the Lurmen Village to discuss my Idea for helping Lyshi adapt to Society by interacting with People.

After having arrived at the Village and discussed the issue at hand I have come to an agreement with Elder Kaa that Lyshi can until she has adapted to a non-abusive Environment.
He seems to have some sympathy with her almost as if he has experienced it himself in some form.

It has been 3 further weeks since Lyshi woke up from her wounds.
She seems to be adapting quite well to the new environment.
I have been visiting her every day, and she seems to have latched onto me.

In all this time I have created some Slug-Throwers of all kinds, five smaller arms of varying Calibers, a Sniper rifle, a hunting Rifle, and a shotgun.

I haven't tried this new rolling feature so I use my Tokens.

Commence Grimoire Roll

Successfully Rolled Power

Loyalty

Some of the greatest figures in the history of the universe ironically fell to their own weapons they used to forge their legends. Who would've thought that Zeus would've gotten impaled by his own bolt? This won't affect you. Any weapon you've wielded can never harm you or anything you own. Feel free to laugh at your enemies while they try and repeatedly fail to hijack your death star.

200 CP removed
780 CP remaining

The second one.

Commence Forge Roll

Successfully Rolled Skill

Apparatus

You have a knack for creating and using tools to solve problems. Implants, weapon systems, manufacturing facilities, all sorts of technology; you know how to take the basic principles of the universe and put them to work. Along with an intuitive grasp of how to use any technologies you encounter(though not necessarily how they work) , if you understand an ability, you can create an apparatus to replicate that ability using its own physics. If it's not something you yourself can do, you might need some assistance or 'assistance' from someone or something which can, but as long as you have that and understand the base principles, you're good to go.

200 CP removed
580 CP remaining

That is really useful for Automation of some problems.
Anyway now the menagerie Roll.

Commence Menagerie Roll

Successfully rolled Monster

Rock Slime

Rock slimes earned their name from the rocky crown of sharp spikes atop their slimy bodies. But their affection for minerals doesn't end with their appearance: rock slimes are strict vegetarians, favoring the satisfying crunch of the heart beet most of all.
You gain the Ability to summon an Rock Slime.
These Slimes leave "Plorts" behind if either killed or unsummoned.
Plorts can be either used as Material as well as to create a big slime.
These Slimes will leave more Plorts but will eat more in exchange.
Big Slimes also drop Plorts once a Day but they need to be fed regulary.

Note: Menagerie Summons can be summoned either by using Magic or once a day by accessing the Option. The Magic option will cost significantly more if the Creature in Question is of a Higher Quality.

200 CP removed
380 CP remaining

Oookay? I wonder what a "Plort" is.

"Let's try to summon one now. I should try the Magic summoning Option first," I muse.

As I cast it a small blueish-grey shine from the Ground before me appears and a Blue Blob with Stones protruding from its Body emerges.
It looks quite cute what with those anime-esque closed eyes.
This "Rockslime" looks sort of like the Dragons Quest Slimes, bar the Rocks of course.

This whole summoning only took about 5% of my Magicka, which is quite cheap.
As I dismiss the Slime two chunks of its Body remain.
They look like the slime itself just with small Shinning Fragments almost like Metal protruding from it.

"Maybe I can try to smelt it?" I muse aloud.

So I call up a Portal to the Aetherium Forge and Head to the Uncommon Hallway as I have come to call the one where the magical and uncommon Ores are supplied.
I place the "Plort" in the Hatch, and nothing Happens.

"Maybe I need to separate the Slime Matter from the Metal?"

As I do so with Alteration Magic I can see a blue sheen that was not visible before.
I placed the Blue Metal in the Hatch, which now closes, and Heat emerges once again from it.

After about 20 minutes, the Hatch opens again, and I can see a – Mythril Bar?

No, this Bar Is slightly darker in Coloration.
As I test it with my structure Alteration Spell I determine that it is quite a lot more Durable than Mythril while still having the same Malleability with Magic.
It is not quite as Hard as Orichalcum, but it is a lot harder and more durable than every other Metal I have access to.
Even Titanium which I transmuted as a test.
On the other Hand, it is very light, lighter than Aluminum.

This will prove useful in the Future.
I can call 20 Slime with a Full Magicka Tank, which leaves 40 Plorts. Each of these will give me a full Bar of this new Metall.
I think I will call it Ultramarine for now.

Over the next few days, I discovered I could generate a full Magicka bar in about six Hours. In total, I now have 40 of these Big Slimes sitting in my "Living Space" where the Pedestals were once placed, and I have made my bed.
They actually don't eat that much Vegetables; they seem to especially like these Carrots and dislike, like in the Description, anything Meat.

I have allocated about a quarter of the Room to the Slimes, where I have transmuted some Materials into a Large enclosure.

For now, that should be enough for my Metal as I don't need that much for a small Space-faring Vessel or some of these Blueprints for Droids I found on the Holonet.

Interestingly enough, there were actually some on the crashed ship I did not notice before, but only a seriously malicious Astromech as well as a racist Protocol Droid.

There seem to be five Classes of Droids.

The first class consists of basically advanced computers with a slight ability to move that are most often used for Calculation and Documentation the only one that actually seems to do anything other is the Medical Droid.

The second class consists of engineering and applied science orientated Droids the most recognizable of these Droids is the Astromech.

Class Three Droids are Programmed for Interaction with Sapient Lifeforms like the Protocol droids and Household Droids.

The fourth class droids' one Purpose is to fight. These include obviously all Manner of Separatist Droids as well as the Security Droids that Coruscant uses in the lower districts of the Planet.

Last but not least the fifth class consists of simple Labor Droids like Mining Droids that are often used for Work that is strictly impossible for most Species.

I have not yet made some Droids but should do so to create a Corvette.

So I decided to transmute some Materials into a few simple Labor Droids, three Astromechs to control it later on, a couple of Mining Droids as well as some surveying Droids as there were no reliable Starcharts on the Navigation Computer of the crashed Ship.

My first action was to build these Surveying Drones before anything. I outfitted them with an adequately large Accumulator as well as some solar panels for Power and a small Thruster.
I sent out twelve of these to scan the surrounding planets in the solar system.
These should send me some useful data to utilize the in-System resources.
These would only work in the local system and not much further than that.

After that, I built myself the basic labor droids and welding droids, so they could help me make the first Space-faring Vessel.

One of the first Vessels will be a Construction Ship that does not need any supervision, only a Design to build, so I designed a Mining Station which will act as the central Station from the Mining Droids will be controlled as well as transported to a central Silo.

But for now, I am building a smaller Mining Ship as the Station would need quite a bit more resources than I have access to right now.

The surveying Droids took 5 days until they had some useful data.
Apparently, there seems to be a Molten World rich in Minerals and multiple Baren Worlds that do not have an Atmosphere capable of Sustaining Life.

It took Five more Days for the Mining Ship to be completed.
I immediately sent it to the Molten Planet to harvest me some Minerals for a proper Station.
This Vessel will also act as a Transport for further Minerals when the Station is finished.

Only a day after I sent the ship on its way it was back with more than enough Minerals to create another Ship, this time a Construction ship after some transmutation with some surplus.

So I sent it again as this did not suffice for the Station itself, only the Construction Ship.

In total, it took the droids and me eight more days to build the Construction Ship, during which the mining ship made seven more Trips to the molten World.

After some consideration, I tried to use the Apparatus for my building need in the form of a machine.
Sadly, it wouldn't work on electricity, so I began experimenting with it, and as the station is being built, I got it actually to work!

I will need a Transformation Device that will change normal power from the cold-fusion generator into Magicka.
This I cannot access, though it can only be used by another device that can transmute ANY Material that is changeable by alteration, meaning no Orichalcum or Iron Ore into ONE Material of which I need to know the exact composition.

This is quite useful as I could just use one of the Sensor Technologies I have access to to scan to transmute simple complex Minerals, for example, into, say, Ultramarine Metal.

If I change the form of the material beforehand I can even make Orichalcum Armor!

So I have now access to some serious Materials in quite some Quantities.

The next plan I set in motion was creating a Blueprint for a Space factory that would build Ships with all their components.

I, in this instance, used a modular setup so that I could change it accordingly.

For this to work, I needed more construction ships, as I did not want to wait months for them to be finished, and quite a few droids.

So, my droids and I got to work on this. A Droid factory first and 4 construction Ships second.

The droid factory was simply put in a frame, which later I will call a Factory ship, to supply this Factory Station with more Manpower—or maybe Droidpower in this Case?

This Ship took me and the droids another five days to complete after which I set it to create a further hundred Droids to help in the manufacturing of the Construction Ship.

This took only a few hours in which we already began.
With this new Workforce, the Construction ships, including the necessary Transmutation and Shaping devices, only took 4 days.

I took some Time for the Mining Station to generate enough Resources to be exact a further 3 days. The estimation of the finished Factory is about 3 Weeks.

Until this time, I will train up my Force Ability further.
I only trained my Reflexes and Endurance. It is time I actually taught myself some of the more direct abilities as well as some of the more esoteric ones Mentioned on the Holonet.

This includes, of course, the vaunted Telekinesis, Force Healing, and Psychokinesis, an Ability that can learn about an item's History.
On some more obscure Sites, I found mentions of an Ability called the Second Sight by a Species the Poster called Duros-like, which is simply Telepathy.

After I learned the basics of Telepathy, I found out I actually have a Force Bond with my pack, meaning I can sense their emotions and if I concentrate on nothing else, even their senses.
This has a downside, though. At my current stage, it tires me out a lot, and I can only hold this connection for about an hour.

I seem to be quite talented in Force Healing and Psychokinesis as I found out when I tried it on one of the Holopads where the Leader of the Slavers that have crashed on Maridun have their Base.
Telekinesis is not as easy for me it just doesn't click as easy for me, sadly.

A week before the Factory was finally finished, I got to a stage where I could lift about 500 Kilograms (1102 pounds) with Telekinesis, hold the connection with my Pack for one and a half hours, and heal a bigger wound, as Louie had been wounded quite severely when out hunting.

Finally, a week later, the Automatic Shipyard was finally finished. The Construction of a single Corvette, which is about 80-90 meters long (262-295 ft), would take Thirteen Hours, provided there are enough Materials.
The entire Corvette design is quite sturdy as most of the frame is made of ultramarine metal, and the Hull is made of orichalcum.
The Corvette also has quite the weapons on it as there are Three separate Coilguns on board which theoretically should do pretty decent damage to any of the Star Wars ships as they only protect from most smaller Asteroids and not Rounds that explode on impact. The only other commonly used shield Type is the Deflector shield which protects from energy weaponry.

The Armor should the Deflector shields fail, which apparently seem to be up to par with the Star Wars Variant would hold up to most laser Weaponry.

End of Chapter 3

Authors Note: So some Interaction with the abused Lyshi and Space Vessels! Quite the Achievement if I say so myself. I would like some Feedback for the Conversation with her. Is it organic enough or not?

Cheeres RandomBoemir

Chapter 5: Rolling Away and Construction of the First Warships New
Chapter 5: Rolling Away and Construction of the First Warships.

-John POV-

All of this building got me the most CP I ever got.
Over Three thousand in fact.

So I use the Help function to ask if the Lock-in Function is still in effect.

Answer: yes, the Option to lock in the Origin Universe is still open.

"That's good then; I'd like to buy four Celestial Forge Tokens."

So I roll them while locking in Stellaris.

Commence Roll

Successfully Rolled Technology

Advanced Shields

An updated shield generator that produces an even stronger energy field. Only sustained enemy fire can penetrate this barrier

500 CP removed
2510 CP remaining

Oof, that's a hefty price, but those are Leagues better than the simple Deflector of Star Wars.
And if I put multiple on my corvettes it should be almost impossible to penetrate those for most of the Weapons.

Roll again, please.

Commence Roll

Successful Rolled Technology

Hyperlane Breach Point

We have identified the existence of points in space where a ship expends less energy to "breach" their way into a hyperlane. This will lead to a new generation of hyper drives.

500 CP removed
2010 CP remaining

Odd. These Hyperdrives work similar to the Star Wars Drives.
While they most likely use the same Lanes these Drives actually open Breaches into another Dimension either lower or higher than the current one.
Whereas the Star Wars Drives simply take the Ship with a Catalyst into ONE Dimension.
This will be quite useful later on.

On the other hand, this Roll also gave me Techs to scan for Hyperlanes, something this Universe lacks.

Okay another Roll then, please.

Commence Roll

FTL inhibition

Gravity well projectors can be used to create localized pockets of space where safe entry into hyperspace is impossible. The immense power requirements and the size of the projectors prohibits their use on anything smaller than a starbase.

400 CP removed
1610 CP remaining

These are suspiciously good Rolls.
Locking a Ship out of Hyperspace?
That would make Trapping a Ship far to easy. To top it off, it's designed to keep Stellaris ship in Realspace too.

Okay, Roll again.

Commence Roll

Powered Exoskeletons

Wearing a powered exoskeleton suit augments the user's strength and speed. The military applications are obvious, but it will also increase labor efficiency.

100 CP removed
1510 CP remaining

Hmm, well, that's useful for personal protection and enhancing my strength.
This can also be used as a Spacesuit if I supply some Devices.

This will be enough Tech for now. Maybe the Grimoire will give me some useful Magic or Perks?
The Loyalty Perk is really useful.
Well, I might as well do so. Please purchase 2 Tokens.

Commence Roll

Successfully Rolled Perk

True Strike

Your attacks now possess an unique quality, allowing them to pierce past the corporeal world and strike directly at your targets. This doesn't guarantee that your enemies will die, only that you can hurt them.

100 CP removed
1310 remaining

You've got to be kidding me.
This is beyond useful!
This completely underpriced Perk bypasses Shields!

Okay then I'll think about the Implications later.

Commence Roll

Successfully Rolled Perk

A Talent for Slaughter

This goes beyond mere talent, though. You're a genius at dealing death, the Mozart of murder, the Einstein of evisceration. You're now skilled beyond measure with any weapon you pick up, magical or not. Your body is similarly beyond peer, granting you the strength to cut through plate armor like butter, jump a man's height with ease and endure attacks that would fell mortal men with minor harm. Whether against five men or fifty, you'll be scything your way through normal people like a reaper with a grudge. But even a talent as great as yours can still be cultivated. The more you kill, the more powerful you'll become. You'll find new, more efficient ways to cut men in half, discover the proper way to behead someone at full speed without breaking a step, and learn how to get the best out of a weapon the more you use it, perhaps even finding new abilities or tricks it may hide. All that exercise will help you get stronger physically as well. Your already prodigious strength will grow in time until you're pulling truly ridiculous anime shit. This takes time, though. At the beginning, you might be more than a match for any man, but monsters are another matter. But if you manage to survive while ensuring that others do not, who knows how deadly you'll get?

300 CP removed
1010 CP remaining

… I am beyond words.
This Perk synergizes perfectly with True Strike.
It's like a literal Match in Hell.

The Thing is, this applies not only to biological but also to synthetic Beings.
This means that if I destroy some of the Droids, it will advance me.

Does, does this also count destruction of Ships?

Answer: Yes, this applies to ship destruction, giving you the benefit as if you destroyed the Beings on Board yourself.

Hoo Boy.

This makes me a perfect Pilot of any ship.

Wait a Minute, does this also affect my Subordinates?
It, It does. That's even better, then!

After having come down from my Power-High I began to plan properly.

I do not have any Starcharts on the local Systems or their eventual Populations, so I ordered my Shipyard to build an Exploration Ship I equipped it with every Sensor under the Sun and any other Celestial Body, including the Surveyor Vessels I used to explore the current System.

Of course, I did not forget the relevant Hyperdrives, as that would defeat the point of the exploration Vessel.
This only took 10 hours as this vessel has no Weapons for now.

While this Ship was being built I started to plan ahead a bit.
Currently, my slimes eat quite a bit of carrots, of which I do not have a lot left, so I designed a Farming station to cultivate some Fruits and Veggies for consumption as I am rather wary of eating something Transmuted.

The building of this Farming Station will take about 5 Days if I send all of my Construction ships, so I do so and put the Order for 5 more in the Shipyard.

"This reminds me that it would be better if I expanded upon the Shipyard so that building more ships would not take so long," I decide.

The Construction Ships should take a bit more than 2 days, 50 Hours to be specific.

So I entertain myself with some more training my force abilities.
Especially telekinesis, as I discovered that I am not as talented in the great feats of the likes of Starkiller or other such people, and I am more in the minute manipulation of matter.

While I may not be capable of the truly minuscule Manipulation of it on the cellular level I can manipulate quite the amount of particles around me, similar to Gaara from Naruto with sand around himself.

I may be limited to around 500 kilograms of Matter, but not its Volume or number, for that matter.

In the Time it took for the Construction Ships to be built, I have gone from only being able to lift a great many sand particles to actually being able to manipulate them at an adequate speed.
Nothing truly spectacular, but not at a snail's pace.

At almost the precise moment, I accomplished that the construction of the Ships finished.

My first order for them was to expand the Shipyard so that two corvettes could be built simultaneously in less time.
Hmm, now that I think about it, I also should expand the shipyard in its capacity so that bigger Ships can be built.
No, that's a bad idea. Better build a separate Yard for bigger Ships.

This should take another 3 weeks, no better have it build some more ships which can then build a bigger one.

So, I ordered more Construction Ships. Ten more should suffice for now, and it would only take a week for the other Shipyard to be built.

I will need a lot more Ships if I want a relevant force when cannon comes around.

But for now, 20 construction ships will have to suffice.

The following Day, the Farming Station finally finished, and I set the Construction Ships to build another Shipyard while the current one builds the first corvettes.

After the week is over I had 12 corvettes and another will be finished in just a few Hours.

The exploration ship also returned quite some data.

The Surprise was that the Sun of the System was a Red Giant.
The inner Orbit had a Barren World similar in Size to Maridun.
Next was an entire layer of asteroid, which spanned the entire system, and the outermost layer had another, this time a bigger Barren World.

This System can be entirely Mined without being detrimental to any populated Systems.
There aren't even any Space organisms like Mynocks, parasitic leech-like creatures that are quite detrimental to Spacecraft as they gnaw on the Electronic components.

The Jump only took a Day, but the Droid that scanned did so to EVERY single Dust Particle, which obviously took some Time.

Now to utilize this System… I think even more Construction Ships are in Order. That and Mining Ships.

Over the next few Days, I built 20 more Construction Ships and a few Mining Ships for each of the following Mines.

In total I set the building of 3 more Mining Stations in this new System with the new set of Construction Ships.
In the meantime my already existing Shipyard is building eight more Corvettes.
This entire Operation took four more Days.

As I have after all this planning and configuring of designs been rather stressed I deemed it necessary to have some Downtime in which I informed about some of the ongoings in the galactic civil War.

Apparently, the Kaleshi Cyborg General Grievous has finally appeared and dealt heavy Losses to the Republic, but the last Battle, the Battle of Bothawui, has, in turn, led to the complete destruction of his fleet due to the Trap laid by the "Hero-without-Fear" Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker.
The so-called Chosen One is the Main Character of the Show and Antagonist of the Original Trilogy.

This should put me a few weeks before the Appearance of the Malevolence, which is pretty much a Disabling Ship. It disables the shields of the opposing ships with ion cannons, basically weaponized emps, which are then destroyed by its Vulture Droid squadrons.

This entire operation has earned me quite a bit more Points, so lets roll some more Technology.
I purchase 6 Tokens for the Forge and 4 for the Grimoire in the shop and Roll.

Commence Roll

Cruisers

Originally devised as an experimental next-generation colony ship hull configuration, the design's ample hardpoints made it ideal for carrying heavy weapons ordnance.

1200 CP removed
5330 CP remaining

Oh, this is quite convenient.
This also included Destroyers, the Shiptype in-between Corvettes and Cruisers.
These are BIG ships.
The Destroyer alone has a Length of 500 meters(1640 ft); I will have to update my Shipyard, don't I?
Where the Cruiser is at Minimum a whopping Kilometer long (3280ft), which is somewhat similar to the Star Wars ships, but not?
The Capital Ships in the Clone Wars have a varying size for the republic of 1000-2000 meters (3280-6560 ft)
Of course, I can change the size of the ships themselves, but the tech mostly focuses on Modularity; for example, the destroyer can hold much larger Guns than the Corvette.
Which, oddly enough, has not been included in the Mass Driver Tech.

Commence Roll

Battleship

The largest of the standard military vessels, Battleships are traditionally heavily armored and sport several gun batteries.

1000 CP removed
4330 CP remaining

Hookay, this is big this time I can now build LARGE Weapons on these Ships as in not tens of meters long but HUNDREDS of meters long, not to mention the minimum size of these Ships of at least 3 Kilometers.

Commence Roll

X-Ray Lasers

These lasers have a shorter wavelength than UV-based laser weaponry, but are even more destructive.

600 CP removed
3730 CP remaining

Wow; actual Lasers and not the Star Wars Wannabees.
These are quite a lot more Destructive than the PLASMA, not Laser weaponry of this Universe.
This Tech also included their lesser Variant of the Red, Blue and UV-Laser Types.

Commence Roll

Dark Matter Propulsion

These thrusters utilize Dark Matter technology to generate propulsion in a manner that appears to defy numerous laws of physics.

1000 CP removed
2730 CP remaining

This, This is big.
This puts me almost teasingly close to the speed of light.
With this Tech, I could move past this System in just what 200 Minutes ?
Even if the Maridun System is a tad tinier than the Sol System it is still a rather Large System with a lot of empty Space.

Commence Roll

Synthetics

Highly advanced robots that are stronger, faster and more durable than the vast majority of organics. With their upgraded neural processors they are fully capable of independent operations.

1000 CP removed
1730 CP remaining

Those are a lot more useful than the Droids I currently have.
Quite a lot more.
Where the Droids here can have Personalities, they are not AIs like these.
They can actually form Opinions and have genuine Feelings, as well as take independent actions that are not bound to their Programming.

While this is considered a "Dangerous" Technology in the Game, this is not the case here due to my Loyalty Perk.

Well, let's roll for once; not locked in Stellaris,. There is not much else to get but Zero-Point reactors and Megastructures, as well as some other Weaponry.
Commence Roll

Successfully Rolled Magitech Crafting

Mystic and the Machine

The argument between mystics and technology is a faulty one. There is no need to choose one as they enhance and complement one another. Like a certain Mad Titan, you have unlocked mastery of combining these two pathways to power. You can always find ways to combine any mystical knowledge you have with any scientific or technical knowledge. This differs from Fine line in that it is all about creating magitech. It also allows you to make a technological version of any magic you know or a magical version of any technology you can build. All power sources between the two become cross compatible as well. Only fools choose one when they can have both.

200 CP removed
1530 CP remaining

Hmm, this coincides with that other Perk but not?
Ah, it seems to go Hand in Hand with it in a way that would allow me to make a completely Magical Ship or the opposite.

Commence Roll

Successfully Rolled Magic Ability

There are many strange and wondrous artifacts scattered around the land of Hyrule; remnants of a bygone age, magical items of great power, or the advanced technology of a city hidden in the clouds. While such things aren't exactly common, for you they often seem to just end up in your lap. Sure, you might have to defeat a mini-boss or do a job for someone, but quickly amassing a veritable treasure trove of tools and weapons is worth the effort. Future worlds will have similar artifacts coming across your path and although they tend to be somewhat specialized for certain jobs they tend to be highly effective at doing that job- and many of them will have uses in combat or additional utility uses- and will continue to be useful well after you leave the world that you discover them in one way or another, so long as you have the wisdom to find out what those are.

600 CP removed
930 CP remaining

Huh, I wonder what of these Artifacts come in this Universe, also this sort of comes close to the Zenithar-gifted Ability.

Commence Roll

Successfully Rolled Ability

Northern Strength

Giants are some of the most physically imposing creatures on Tamriel, able to toss around the smaller races like dolls. You possess this strength, as well as their thick skin, which is as durable as hardened leather and offers a decent amount of magic resistance.

200 CP removed
730 CP remaining

This might get funny later on should I toss anyone around.

Commence Roll

Hidden Intuition

It's easy to get the title, but it's quite hard to keep the job. To grow old as a detective of the Suppression Bureau one requires more than just everyday skills. Through this ability you may identify hidden knowledge about a clue, an object, a situation, or a person in ways that are easy for you to understand. From your perspective, cursed items shrill ominously, poisons fume with a toxic green color, important items glow visibly, and bad situations make your skin crawl. What's better is that these experiences are always trustworthy as they cannot be imitated, suppressed or countered, and they always adapt to cover new situations that you experience or new senses that you unlock.

200 CP removed
530 CP remaining

Commence Roll

A Rarefield Mind

It would be a shame that in your quest for enlightenment, you suffered a lapse of memory. It's not like some of these secret teachings can be found in the local library. This simple perk makes your memory perfect, limitless, and retroactive while also allowing for instant recall and perfect indexing. You'll never forget any moment of your life, no matter how small, and you'll be able to recall those moments as if you were currently standing there again. As a retroactive effect, your past memories will also be affected, even if you've somehow managed to forget them.

100 CP removed
430 CP remaining

All of these Abilities are quite useful all in all.

Especially the Synthetics Technology, I will now have to overhaul most of my droids.

This will take a lot of Time. On the other hand, they will prove to be an integral part of my budding Navy and the possible Army should I build one in the Future.

End of Chapter 5

Authors Note: So here's Chapter 5. I will tone it down with the chapters to maybe once a week, or maybe less depending on how the muse strikes.
This chapter took me entirely too long due to Grammarly being a little Bitch with the rewriting of entire passages instead or commas.
Should there be errors please state them below so i can be as correctly as possible.

Cheers RandomBoemir

This is looking better, though it seems as though you are rushing a bit. I do not want to sound like a critique though. The rolls at the end have a lot of synergy that can be exploited. The Force Tech combining technology with the force since it definitely applies as a supernatural source, then the kind of mind rolled for can also provide more than just memories, they can be a source of inspiration. Hidden intuition could even be used as a design check system of some kind for your outside the rolled for knowledge, the synthetics remind me of Detroit: Being Human game, and honestly speaking those synths were damn awesome with a lot of potential.
Thank you for writing.

Last edited:
I really like the idea of a self-insert in the Star wars universe with the celestial forge power. But this story has some issues as it could be a lot better. The first issue I noticed was that the author seems to gloss over how other characters should perceive him and react to him. As one such example I can think of from the story would be when he told the lurem that he's from a planet that hasn't had any contact with the rest of the Galaxy. This should raise questions like how is he communicating with use ?? For the lurman. he also uses directly the term the force which is what the galactic Republic call it. as different civilizations have different trem for the force if they had discovered it in some capacity on their own and didn't have contact with the galactic Republic. So the fact he's calling it The Force flies in the face of the notion that he's from uncontacted planet. As from the lurman perspective his home planet should have its own term for the force. As there are several examples of this in Legends Star wars. Examples
View: https://youtu.be/A3FXw8MuyKo?si=QPm1QUmVXvRKo8mV

I also felt while reading this to the system seems to change itself too conveniently for the main character on the fly and I also felt that the celestial grimory and celestial menagerie we're kind of redundant. As it seems to me that those celestial power premises were created specifically to focus on a single aspect of the celestial forge within a story. The other thing I kind of thought that was redundant was force healing when the main character already had magic Skyrim healing which seemed like a better version of force healing and I was thinking to myself why is he wasting his time learning Force healing when he's got magic Skyrim healing which is a healing power that is probably good enough to regenerate lost limbs or at least reconnected them????????

Another thing I thought was weird was why the main character disconnected from the elder scrolls universe. The main character is supposedly got spooked because he got a perk from a daedra or aedra and didn't want them bleeding into the Star wars universe because it seemed he thought there weren't any beings that could challenge them in the Star wars universe. Which is weird because it seems like the author has a fairly deep knowledge of Legends. But doesn't seem to know about the celestials or ones or the bedlam spirits or the sith God.
View: https://youtu.be/VJ-nI9h_nNQ?si=av2e2sWsLGPNZOle

View: https://youtu.be/IlkUHIY_KdQ?si=3smjHwiHF4FFmumk

Last thing that comes to mind is that it feels like the main character is progressing a little too fast along the technology tree with little to no actual meaningful story progression. As in my opinion the best way to utilize an ability like this in a story is to have the MC's abilities grow as the story progresses but there's been a little to no progression of the story throughout most of the five chapters you've posted so far in fact there was no story progression in chapter 5 as it was just a giant info dump. Which is really bad in my opinion. As I kind of expected this chapter to be the one where Canon events would start taking place and he would meet Anakin Skywalker and they would see some of his non force abilities and assume assume they were Force powers from an uncontacted advanced Force using civilization and we'd get a little shock and awe from them seeing him use his hammer space. As I personally kind of think that you should just delete chapter 5 redo it like that as general overview. As chapter 5 was honestly awful.

I really like the idea of a self-insert in the Star wars universe with the celestial forge power. But this story has some issues as it could be a lot better. The first issue I noticed was that the author seems to gloss over how other characters should perceive him and react to him. As one such example I can think of from the story would be when he told the lurem that he's from a planet that hasn't had any contact with the rest of the Galaxy. This should raise questions like how is he communicating with use ?? For the lurman. he also uses directly the term the force which is what the galactic Republic call it. as different civilizations have different trem for the force if they had discovered it in some capacity on their own and didn't have contact with the galactic Republic. So the fact he's calling it The Force flies in the face of the notion that he's from uncontacted planet. As from the lurman perspective his home planet should have its own term for the force. As there are several examples of this in Legends Star wars. Examples
View: https://youtu.be/A3FXw8MuyKo?si=QPm1QUmVXvRKo8mV

I also felt while reading this to the system seems to change itself too conveniently for the main character on the fly and I also felt that the celestial grimory and celestial menagerie we're kind of redundant. As it seems to me that those celestial power premises were created specifically to focus on a single aspect of the celestial forge within a story. The other thing I kind of thought that was redundant was force healing when the main character already had magic Skyrim healing which seemed like a better version of force healing and I was thinking to myself why is he wasting his time learning Force healing when he's got magic Skyrim healing which is a healing power that is probably good enough to regenerate lost limbs or at least reconnected them????????

Another thing I thought was weird was why the main character disconnected from the elder scrolls universe. The main character is supposedly got spooked because he got a perk from a daedra or aedra and didn't want them bleeding into the Star wars universe because it seemed he thought there weren't any beings that could challenge them in the Star wars universe. Which is weird because it seems like the author has a fairly deep knowledge of Legends. But doesn't seem to know about the celestials or ones or the bedlam spirits or the sith God.
View: https://youtu.be/VJ-nI9h_nNQ?si=av2e2sWsLGPNZOle

View: https://youtu.be/IlkUHIY_KdQ?si=3smjHwiHF4FFmumk

Last thing that comes to mind is that it feels like the main character is progressing a little too fast along the technology tree with little to no actual meaningful story progression. As in my opinion the best way to utilize an ability like this in a story is to have the MC's abilities grow as the story progresses but there's been a little to no progression of the story throughout most of the five chapters you've posted so far in fact there was no story progression in chapter 5 as it was just a giant info dump. Which is really bad in my opinion. As I kind of expected this chapter to be the one where Canon events would start taking place and he would meet Anakin Skywalker and they would see some of his non force abilities and assume assume they were Force powers from an uncontacted advanced Force using civilization and we'd get a little shock and awe from them seeing him use his hammer space. As I personally kind of think that you should just delete chapter 5 redo it like that as general overview. As chapter 5 was honestly awful.

Thanks for the feedback. I can see the potholes you mention, thanks for pointing them out. Regarding the "force gods" or whatever you want to call them MC has vague knowledge of some legends content and more in terms of the clone wars. He has much more knowledge from the elder scrolls, at this point of time this unnerves him as you cannot understand the aedra daedra for the most part.
To be completely honest I changed too much too fast in the forge setup I only used a doc file as stated in the foreword and later on different CF docs. I think this was a mistake.
I am currently thinking of a rewrite where I don't just fly by my pants so to speak like I did here.

Soo, small update for now for this Story:
I dislike how I progressed this story, especially the last chapter.
I'm currently working on another doc that's not so much of a mess.
What this means for this story: I'm putting it on hold for now while I work out the file for the other one maybe ill continue it maybe I wont, well see.
I apologise if that upsets anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Dfnt
Back