• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Alphawolfs Snippets

Created at
Index progress
Hiatus
Watchers
Recent readers

Hello QQ ive been a lurker in other hosting sites for a while. and been semi active in some NSFW...

AlphaWolf112480

Versed in the lewd.
Hello QQ ive been a lurker in other hosting sites for a while. and been semi active in some NSFW Threads here, but im not confident/confortable in ever actually wrting lewds, so im in the SFW thread instead. i have always been a reader not a writer, but i want to branch out, and try my hand in writing all the ideas/prompts i like to theorize about. try to put it in writing so that i dont forget it

Snippets, Prompts, Builds(CYOA/Jumpchain) etc. i will try to write down.

the first snippet is a ben 10 prologue which i will post soon.

after that ill see. im a procrastinator at heart, and my grammar, and sentance structure is wack. any help/ positive criticism would be great, i will post snippet soon.

Kevin!SI Snippet Prologue
Note: Im changing a few things, about continuity. And Adding crossovers
  • One to set up My Ver of Kevin, (Ben 10 X Generator Rex X Secret Saturdays)
  • Kevins real father was a Scientist, who worked in a similar project as Generator Rex Nanite Project. When he saw that his child could absorb Material, he gave him a Nano Shot with the Equivalent of the Omega Nanite.
  • He was found out, but they didnt know what happen to the stolen shot so they made him "disapear", so his mother after a year marries his now step father, his step father was an associate of max tennyson, in passing but had contact information.
  • The Nanite project was shut down after Unethical Experiments(Canon EVO's might appear).
  • This prologue, Kevin's Step-father's was afraid of Kevin once he started showing abilities not normal, and he remembers Max, and calls him for some guidance since Max was always doing weird things.
  • |
  • | Also Ms Levin is called Martha levin since she was never given a name.

Prologue

POV - Harvey Hackett

I breathe out a heavy sigh, when I married Martha Levin, I did not expect to have to deal with a child who can absorb electricity and shoot it out, short-circuiting the house. I don't hate him, he can't control it, but I feel powerless to help him, and my cold silent treatments(Which i know are wrong but I can't help myself) is causing Kevin to lash out.

Martha and I have talked about it. I told her about my old acquaintance, who always had a weird story to share, where the details never quite added up, and he seemed to believe in the paranormal, cryptids, and aliens. He never scoffed at the idea. So if I tell him about my son, he hopefully won't call me a liar. He could give me and Martha guidance on what to do to let Kevin gain control.

I steeled my nerves and looked at the old page in the booklet. I started to dial the number he left me 5 years ago. Hopefully, he didn't change numbers.

Phone is ringing

*Click*

"Hello, who is this, and how did you get this number" A jovia but guarded voice from the speakers said

"Hey Max, it's Harvey you gave me this number to call if I had to contact you about strange occurrences, or I think you said plumbing problems"

"Oh, Hey Harv how's my drinking buddy, hope you've been well, yes? Also if tell me what you need So that I can get plumbing supplies for your house, just tell me the size of the pipes, and ill get you connected."

"No, no not plumbing, my plumbing is fine, i just… I seem to have found myself in a strange occurrence"

"Okay… Harv im going to need details, before i can do anything"

wow ok his tone of voice changed, "It's not that serious, I just, I have a kid, Max"

"Oh, Congratulations!"

"Yes well I married his mother and now he is my responsibility, and I have a conundrum Max, you see Kevin, my son, seems to be able to absorb material and electrical energy and use it in … creative ways. I… I've tried to help him, Max. I have, but he he's so stubborn, and any punishment I give him causes him to give me a glare. I can't control him, Max, he he's stronger, stronger than me, and It pains me to say this but im afraid Max, afraid of my own son, and I've been ignoring him lately, letting his mother educate and punish him insead of me, but I'm afraid it's not working. He keeps absorbing like he cant stop for some reason. We don't know what to do Max, we cant call any form of parental services because they wouldn't understand.They would lock us out, and his mother doesnt want him to disapper like his father did. You tho you have always had strange stories, about things, and you never judged anyone about anything, can you help us or get me in contact with anyone who can." I Ranted. Slowly breathing to regain my breath.

The line was silent for a few seconds
"Harvey, how old is this kid of yours"

"Well he is 7 years old, I've been in his life for at least 3 years."

"Ok Listen Harv, I can help you but I'm going to have to see the child first before I can help him or contact someone who can"

"Oh ok, yes well we just want to help him, Max, please whatever you need just tell us and we will do it!"

"Ok give me your address and a time you are free so that I can speak to you, your wife, and son"

"Sure thing Max when are you free"

"I can be free in a week"

"Ok so next Weekend sound nice, we can make that work."

"I'll call you Harv, next Friday to confirm the time and place. I'll help you, Harvey. You don't have to worry we can make this work."

"Thank you Max, really thank you you don't know how much that means to me"

And scene

this is my first ever actual me writing down something. I want to get better and that requires practice.
Im using Jumpchain as a guide(For abilities and Risks/Drawbacks/Plot points) the build will be posted during Chapter 1

also big thanks to
Triumvirate_phos's own ben 10 snippet, it inspired me, and i wanted another snippet to be made for his character, but no luck so, yeah

I will hopefully at least have a couple more of chapters. i have an outline in my mind for Ben 10, i still need to think about ben 10 alien force

Users who are viewing this thread

Back