1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Archon's Curse [Pathfinder Kingmaker]

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Imperator Pax, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Extras: The Drow CYOA [Partial inspiration for this fic]
    Imperator Pax

Imperator Pax Talon Master

The Drow CYOA: (Original)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The current version of the CYOA is not abundantly different though it does have some revisions. The link here can be referenced for comparison's sake. Obviously as it relates to this, the pathfinder Kingmaker fic, things don't necessarily translate one to one. While Drow to exist in Golarion they are almost totally unknown outside of the elves themselves as I understand it. Obviously Eire isn't a Drow, and frankly even if this version has only limitted inspiration from the CYOA it still has some, which will become more apparent than just the gestalt class and great stats later on.

Also I think this is a good CYOA and that it should be shared.

So as I've mentioned previously this is partially inspired by Bear Ribs, and I'll expand upon that some. If you have read out of the Dark (Drow CYOA Story) you're probably already aware that Arjun is a gestalt multiclass character, paragon, undead friend among other boons. Indeed Eire in the original version in many respects had most of Arjun's advantages, swapping color vision for Draconic Ally, and excellent kit for having gear brought from earth.

Obviously in this version he doesn't yet have a dragon egg hence why this is spoilered.

Perks Appearing from this CYOA
    Multitalented: This is the Gestalt class option
    Draconic Ally:
    Paragon 'the captain america' stat package for race
    Might Ancestor Free Major bloodline
    Undead Friend

Last edited: Sep 15, 2022
  2. Extras: Reference information
    Imperator Pax

This is not definitive, leaving aside the whole issue with sticking to vancian magic, but lets get some book keeping out of the way first.

Now from Bear's CYOA options used in this there are three are really relevant, Paragon (1st percentile level stats), Multitalented (which is gestalt), Might Ancestor (which is 3.5's Major Bloodline for free.). Now for example of those, and as an example of how this has changed over brainstorming this story's build idea I had considered since (to the best of my knowledge) Pathfinder doesn't have an equivalent to it subbing Major bloodline in favor of simply adding the bloodline class feature in from sorcerer.

We are however going to for this initial entry into this focus on Gestalt build. Eire originally was going to be a fire and sun domain Cleric as his first class. This is not optimized, or optimal. It was done for aesthetics and lore. Eire has on more than one occasion specified he has a mix of arcane and divine magic, such as in internal monologue access to magic missile. This reflects the boring, or tried and true, Gestalt of one part wizard one part cleric, that frankly probably isn't accurate since, it and other chapters on review clearly show the earlier more Pathfinder build of the Erlking / Cleric build.

So for reference sake I'm linking to those materials
    Red Dragon Major Bloodline: https://www.d20srd.org/srd/variant/races/bloodlines.htm [Dragon, Red]
    Erlking: https://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/fey/erlking/
    Also here is this: Bloodline https://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/co...nes/bloodlines-from-paizo/draconic-bloodline/

What I will try and do is dig through my dnd folder on my other computer and find the actual list of feats for the builds and I can already state I'm not going to include spell lists, assuming that they're even there. Feats will be the main thing to get covered. I will link to domain information for 3.5 and Pathfinder respectively
    --
    Regarding the others presently or at least according to a previous outline Amiri should be between 7 and level 12 this is to represent here going around killing tuskgutter and other monsters levelling up in her questing as general.

3. Extras: Selected Soundtrack
    Imperator Pax

Obviously not as prominent as in out of the dark, where Arjun while also lacking electronics, is capable of recreating earth music, and in turn this is used to public effect as both sides of propaganda this story does have some earth music that make it to Golarion in bits and pieces

Indeed I play both of these albums (Tales From The Emerald Sword Saga, and Endless forms most beautiful) rather frequently while working on this, though not exclusively, discounting just general period medieval style music there is more general folk stuff, and also things like CCR and Miracle of Sound as well, Beethoven's ode to joy This is just two easy examples, and whose lyrics or snippets there of may make appearances in this fic because they can easily be applied or reused for Golarion

Arsylvos, Corvus 501 and Sogen like this.
  4. Extras: River Kingdoms Map
    Imperator Pax

Lets see if this works
    The Northern River kingdoms map, each hex measures approximately twelve miles point to point (opposite).
    0[​IMG]
    *Source below, but the Stolen lands (probably discounting Pitax) is approximately the size of Portugal and it has been mentioned that the scaling on this map might be slightly off, but the more important thing is it gives an idea of the topography [I may try and find a good map of the River Kingdoms, or just use the sort of crappy one from Guide to the River Kingdoms to give a general shape of the Stolen Lands over all]
    https://www.deviantart.com/catmonkey1992/art/Pathfinder-Kingmaker-Map-Full-Version-756639514

EDIT: With regards to Lost Omens, and its cartographical changes (C. late '22 / 2023) The stolen lands map here appears to be retconned or in conflict , particularly with regards to the layout of the Tor of Levenies and its course south i.e. seen here in this interactive 2E map https://pf-wikis.github.io/mapping/#location=5.66/44.747/12.338 Large volumes of terrain changes / conflicts going on.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2023
    Yacov, Martenzo, Trek and 2 others like this.
  5. Extras: Video on the River Kingdom
    Imperator Pax

Pathfinder: Lore Video Share
    Just throwing this here, the Mythkeeper has done an hour (+) regional deep dive on the River Kingdoms. I haven't sat down and watched it yet, but as far as Pathfinder lore goes I figure this will be more helpful than useful, than just saying I read X splat book from Paizo (especially since there are a number of second edition books, particularly from the Kingmaker tenth anniversary that I need or would like to read)

NPC, Corvus 501 and Trek like this.
  6. Extras: Notes Irrisen (Mythkeeper video)
    Imperator Pax

Notes Irrisen (Mythkeeper video)

So not terribly relevant because the Witchwar Legacy does not directly play a role in this but the Mythkeeper has posted a video on Irrisen, and he does state that the Adventure takes place in 4710 (or when Eire first arrives in Golarion), where as Reign of Winter's AP takes place three years later in the current story year of 4713.

7. Extras: Maps and stuff
    Imperator Pax

So on a lark [Humble Bundle Link] picked up the humble bundle map bonanza thing... I'll probably regret this as I'll probably eat time and more importantly take up space on my SSD that will annoy me whenever Genshin impact decides ti needs a bajillion gigs in order to update or whatever... but I've been looking into getting back into doing maps for stuff... and this story is a prime candidate for it. So I will be attempting to learn how to use Campaign Cartography 3 to make terrtain maps... and I may try and make city maps at some point for Narhold and more broadly the Stolen Lands and the first world and maybe other places to post in this thread.

I'll probably start by seeing if I can approximate what the canonical northern river kingdoms / the Stolen lands look like and work from there.

Sogen, PeaceMaker03 and Trek like this.
  8. Extras: Other, alternatives
    Imperator Pax

Note: EDIT: 4-12-23: This post speaks largely in stream of conciousness and outlines some of the thinking that went into the story as it stands.​
    So as I've mentioned, in the original version of this basically the premise is that Shyka basically interrupts Kiaransalee's plan (the Drow CYOA) as Eire is just finishing a 'True ending' playthrough of Kingmaker the PC game. Through some wibbly wobbly deity level time travel shennigans Shyka gets rid of the Lantern King, and Eire wakes up with some of the boons from the Drow CYOA in Golarion BEFORE the events of the AP. This would be in the Golarion calender 4710 AR and would be 1915 on Earth.

Now among other things this sets up for a number of things, including Kiaransalee making an appearance as a minor (emerging) drow goddess in Golarion since she tags along for the ride from earth, as well as the Drow CYOA sets up for Shaoyu (Draconic Ally), Eire's inherent powers from getting shattered divinity (Both Kiaransallee nearly getting wiped from existence as well as the Lantern King dying.) and slowly absorbing it, I'm trying to think what else comes from the Drow CYOA in particular without having my notes in front of me, but basically that was the original. The remaining fragments turning into 'digestible' for lack of a better description spheres of power as Eire does noteworthy things (obviously in the story thus far, most recently its the foundation of the monarchy)

Staglord's death / Barony foundation
    Eranex's quest
    Varnhold Vanishing/Kingdom foundation

--
    Anyway, moving on an alternative to that a variation since the power ups come incrementally with each broken fragment of divinity I have considered simply having each fragment correspond to a different jump document

Obviously: Pathfinder Kingmaker by Songless. Generic Pathfinder (https://i.4pcdn.org/tg/1567739084008.pdf), and I've already talked about both of these and both of these are in play.

The Cleric Tree for Reference:

Ear of the Divine [100]: The gods are worshipped by many, and the most popular gods are always inundated with a caconophy of prayers. Desperate pleas for help, choirs singing their praises, someone hitting their finger with a hammer – that type of thing. But you are not some peasant praying for rain or something so mundane. You are a Cleric, a holy man, a living conduit of divine power. And when you pray to a deity, your voice is the sound of thunder amongst the rain of other prayers and it will never go unheard. This extends to any other beings that can hear prayers, not just your own god. Something about your inner voice is simply impossible to ignore, even if such a being were actively attempting to tune out prayers.

Will of the Gods [300]: In a world where gods are an active presence in the land and their servants walk about healing the sick and smiting heathens, it is not hard to convince the common folk to venerate them. For you, this is particularly true. Just interacting with people in a positive light will cause most you meet to start adapting your ideals and beliefs. Something more extreme such as saving them from a grisly fate at the hands of a monster or raising their child from the grave would likely cause most to drop to their knees and convert to your religion on the spot.

Holy Man [600]: No mere priest are you. You are a living avatar of the god or concept that you worship. All those who look upon you can instantly see that you are more than a man of flesh and blood, you are an icon, a living saint. Were you to worship a god of the sun, all who saw you could tell that you burned with your god’s light and you could summon an aura of sunlight to literally burn with glorious incandescence. Furthermore, you overflow with divine energy. Without even channeling energy, your mere touch can heal minor wounds or repel the undead. And your domain spells can be cast at will as often and as many times as you wish without preparing them, so long as you are capable of casting spells of the level of the domain spell you wish to cast. Finally, you can create copies of your holy symbol and favored weapon at will which will remain in existence so long as you are in contact with them but will slowly fade away otherwise.

Not Valeria's Wrath of the Righteous Jump, despite Wrath of the Righteous being an important background event. I do not plan to use it.

I've considered The DnD Dragons Jump [Mithril, Axial, or Orium] the three Fall from Heaven segments, principally because they relate to realm building perks: https://drive.google.com/drive/fold...MYWk5Ync?resourcekey=0-81gzOg9roLJympR0A4C8yw, Crusader Kings. [Though the CK3 jump is 253 pages.]

The reason this idea hasn't been implemented is one the amount of content already written, and the idea is that that last fragment of old divinity from Kiaransalee and the Lantern King when nyrissa is confronted at the end of the adventure path in her domain that's been the canonical plan since the misc thread its one of the first things that I wrote for this story idea is how the end of Kingmaker AP events ends.

/ anyway this has just been me talking about ideas that rattle around in my head. EDIT: I should state that part of the build originally, though made much more fixed once this got its own thread was that Eire didn't bring any electronics with him, and that that restriction impacts which jumps I would be willing to take. Because in the future we will touch on that its the 19teens / end of ww1 and that is to a degree relevent / leaving aside some of the numerian content that is also forthcoming

Last edited: Apr 13, 2023
    Corvus 501 and Trek like this.
  9. Extras: Jump Power Set Alternative Version
    Imperator Pax

Jumps and Builds​
    This is a place holder post it is an alternate version of Eire's evolving power set as the divine shards are assimilated with a loose chronology. I will be editting in these builds reflective of this alternative version because to be honest the idea is bugging the ever loving shit out of me, and if I don't post it its going to continue to nag me. I am omitting some of the freebies, and item purchaes to save space.

Arrival on Golarion: Generic Pathfinder https://i.4pcdn.org/tg/1567739084008.pdf

The Generic Pathfinder Jump: 1000:

Ear of the Divine [100]: The gods are worshipped by many, and the most popular gods are always inundated with a caconophy of prayers. Desperate pleas for help, choirs singing their praises, someone hitting their finger with a hammer – that type of thing. But you are not some peasant praying for rain or something so mundane. You are a Cleric, a holy man, a living conduit of divine power. And when you pray to a deity, your voice is the sound of thunder amongst the rain of other prayers and it will never go unheard. This extends to any other beings that can hear prayers, not just your own god. Something about your inner voice is simply impossible to ignore, even if such a being were actively attempting to tune out prayers.

Will of the Gods [300]: In a world where gods are an active presence in the land and their servants walk about healing the sick and smiting heathens, it is not hard to convince the common folk to venerate them. For you, this is particularly true. Just interacting with people in a positive light will cause most you meet to start adapting your ideals and beliefs. Something more extreme such as saving them from a grisly fate at the hands of a monster or raising their child from the grave would likely cause most to drop to their knees and convert to your religion on the spot.

Holy Man [600]: No mere priest are you. You are a living avatar of the god or concept that you worship. All those who look upon you can instantly see that you are more than a man of flesh and blood, you are an icon, a living saint. Were you to worship a god of the sun, all who saw you could tell that you burned with your god’s light and you could summon an aura of sunlight to literally burn with glorious incandescence. Furthermore, you overflow with divine energy. Without even channeling energy, your mere touch can heal minor wounds or repel the undead. And your domain spells can be cast at will as often and as many times as you wish without preparing them, so long as you are capable of casting spells of the level of the domain spell you wish to cast. Finally, you can create copies of your holy symbol and favored weapon at will which will remain in existence so long as you are in contact with them but will slowly fade away otherwise.

The Stag Lord Defeated: The Dragons

Eranex's Quest Resolution: Pathfinder Kingmaker Jump

1000CP
    Freebies:
    Lawful Good:
    - Knightly (100CP, free for Lawful Good)
    You hold yourself to a higher standard, and it would not do for your dedication to waver in the face of opposition. You gain a high degree of physical and mental discipline, and you’ll find that you not only inspire others around you to act with courage, but that you yourself will never be overwhelmed by fear. This does not mean you do not experience fear - rather, such emotions will never cloud your judgement, cause your hands to shake, or otherwise leave you with such deleterious effects.
    - First World Flora (100CP, first free with ‘Esoteric Gardener’)
    The wilds of the Stolen Lands contain more than mundane or even magical plants and wildlife. Thanks to the unusually thin barrier between the physical world and the so-called ‘First World’ where fey make their home, the Stolen Lands see an unusually high variety of otherworldly plants and unusual, plant-like creatures. With each purchase, you gain a number of seeds,
    saplings or other such materials suited for growing one of these strange plant types, including instructions on how to plant and nurture them. You also gain the means to control the more dangerous variants and ensure you don’t find yourself (or your friends) on the wrong side of a hungry mass of vegetation. Though this control remains fairly basic and instinctive, given these plants aren’t exactly smart, it is usually enough to train even the most primitive of these plants such that they only harm those they’re supposed to harm - or those being suicidally careless. You may choose from the following options:
    Second, the large, lush petals of Mana Plants are used to collect vast amounts of magical power. Though these plants take time to grow and they are useless on their own, their supernatural nature allows even a single such flower to generate vast amounts of arcane energies. Once grown large enough to fill a small room, this type of plant could power a multitude of arcane enchantments, equipment, and wards across an entire castle without difficulty.
    - Safe Travels (200CP, free for Lawful Good)
    A nation does not end at its cities’ walls, and you’ll find that the roads and farmlands that crisscross the wilderness of the Stolen Lands are at least as important as the grand institutions of the capital. With this upgrade, you gain the advantages of a much better protected travel system to support your people. Where before you might have had mere dirt tracks and muddy paths leading to your villages, now you’ll have roads made with cobblestone or even granite setts - allowing for far faster and easier travel all year round. You’ll likewise gain high-quality stone bridges over any rivers that might otherwise form obstacles, including a small garrison for protection against hostiles, toll collection, and other such economic and safety concerns. As your kingdom grows and prospers, you might even find yourself with easy access to watchtowers and other small outposts to keep the roads safe, further reducing the risk of banditry, goblin infestations and wild animal attacks alike.
    --
    - Esoteric Gardener (200CP)
    Having a ‘green thumb’ is not so unusual - there are countless farmers, herbalists, and other such men and women reliant on their ability to cultivate plants, to speak nothing of what experienced Druids can accomplish. But your gifts take on a rather more… varied approach, and your gift doesn’t end with mere mundane or common magical plants. Rather, yours is a gift eminently applicable to the nourishing and cultivating of supernatural flora, in particular those with a strong tie to the First World - with all that implies. Plants and other flora will flourish under your hands, and you could grow massive, otherworldly flowers literally luminescent with gathered magical energies as easily as others might plant wheat or potatoes. You know just how to make plants thrive even in hostile environments, and breeding new, often supernaturally augmented, plants is a trivial matter provided you have some time and a bit of fertile soil. And for those who feel that flowerpots and soil are a poor way to power… think again. A single First World flower, in the hands of a true master, can become a threat more insidious and terrifying than an entire army of invaders.

- Unformed (600CP) The creatures of the First World come in many shapes, sizes and overall levels of power - first among them the so-called ‘Eldest’, including Shyka The Many, the Lost Prince, and the Lantern King. Beings of nearly godlike power, these Fey lords are nigh omnipotent in their own realms of the First World... but like any other creature originating from the gods’ first ‘test’ of Creation, their powers are still mutable. Some may grow stronger or weaker through their own actions, outside circumstances sometimes result in strange differences in their apparent might, and in some, exceedingly rare cases... one may become an Elder without already possessing such power. Nyrissa once thought herself on this level, but her hubris saw her broken instead. You, on the other hand, share a certain spark, a dim flicker of power within that - should it be fed and fanned by experience and growth - will eventually see you rise to such lofty heights. Much like Magdh is a seer and prophet of surpassing skill, Shyka The Many’s powers relate around the flow and manipulation of time, and the Lantern King is the Eldest of mischief, transformation and doom, so too must you choose a particular focus for your slowly awakening nature. With this power, you will learn any Pathfinder talents falling under your chosen focus at a vastly greater speed, simultaneously removing any limitations on how far these abilities might grow. You start only barely stronger than you otherwise would, but in time, you will be mighty enough to become one of Golarion’s most powerful beings. You will need patience, however... the First World is old, and so are those who would rule it. Without continually pushing yourself to excel, to surpass old achievements and grasp even greater power, it could take centuries or even millennia before you are a peer to the other Eldest. Make sure you know when your claim is worthy - or you too might be forced to know Nyrissa’s sorrow.

- Bountiful (100CP)
    The Stolen Lands are a wild, untamed land, with few sites of civilization and barely any infrastructure. But while the region is little more than unmarked canvas on the map, behind its wild appearance lies a remarkable wealth of resources, ripe for the taking. This purchase ensures your entire kingdom is criss-crossed with a wide variety of advantageous quarries and mines, fertile soil or unique spices and crops, old fortifications that can easily be restored to working order, glades and vistas of unusual beauty to inspire bards and attract travelers, and other such locales of interest to a young but ambitious kingdom. The wide variety found in these improvements means improvements to any single aspect of your kingdom will be rather minor, but harnessing these resources provides one of the most reliable and effective ways to improve your kingdom’s overall power, prosperity and influence with only minimal effort required.
    - Waterways (100CP)
    Rivers are the lifeblood of a region, with many towns and cities specifically built along riverbanks for the advantages they provide. Fresh water is quite valuable, fishing is a comparatively fast and reliable source of food, and rivers often enable much more convenient travel both by boat and along the side of the river thanks to (relatively) level ground.
    Although the Stolen Lands barely count as being part of the so-called ‘River Kingdoms’, they are nonetheless criss-crossed with a variety of rivers, lakes, and other bodies of water. With this perk, the advantages of such terrain features are greatly improved. Rivers are made wider and deeper to allow for larger boats to travel their winding lengths, and your territory will become home to a wide variety of smaller streams that improve access to water for both drinking and farmland. You’ll be able to easily construct any major towns you like next to rivers to connect them to the rest of your kingdom, with each gaining the benefits of piers, ports or even a lighthouse. You could even use the water for defense - creating moats around your cities or
    heavily defended bridges across rivers that are otherwise hard to cross will not be a challenge for your people.
    Varnhold Vanishing / the Kingdom foundation: Crusader Kings III
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/18wMlZxqhvBclgnrHhGsADGCq6-_0oWFtkCBVdUlDYjc/edit

Crusader Kings 3 is very long...
    You gain +1000 CP stipend to spend solely on this section.
    This is the part where you’re going to be building your own realm and giving them perks. Upon finishing this section, you will receive 500,000 refugees and many more people to help jumpstart a new realm anywhere in the setting.

The following discounts are given to you:
    Six 50 CP perks
    Four 100 CP perks
    Two 200 CP perks
    One 400 CP perk
    Discounted perks are 50% off.
    Discounted 50 CP perks are free.

Wetlanders [50] Your people are masters of living around water. They are comfortable with any amount of humidity, can swim as fast as sprinting on land, do not expend stamina nor get fatigued from swimming in water. Your people cannot be slowed down when walking or running through water nor can water push them down.
    Melting Pot [50] Foreign or minority cultures within your organization are much more receptive to assimilating to your main culture, social values, and religion. You can choose one culture that people should assimilate to, and freely choose if this is a full-on assimilation, produces unique divergent or hybrid cultures, a mere acceptance and coexistence with the other culture, and et cetera. Full-on assimilation takes a few years to finalize.
    Bureaucratic [50] Your people value consistent record-keeping as of great importance, and take great pains in logging down information for every situation imaginable. As such, it is impossible to permanently scrub any and all records logged down by your people, for such efforts will always be insufficient and result in the information being once again found somewhere else. Additionally, whoever logged down the record will always be able to find it in no less than a minute of effort. If they want this record to remain eternally accessible, they can also grant a similar level of accessibility to the organization at large, thus allowing anyone within the organization to find a copy of it just by looking around in their surroundings for a minute. The copy will then disappear once it is used.
    Eastern Roman Legacy [50] Military personnel and mercenaries only need to be paid a fourth of the usual rate, thanks to their keen sense of frugality and loyalty of service. Additionally, it is impossible for such soldiers to grow bored during duty and they can be absolutely trusted not to fool around or cause unrest with the civilian population. They’re mindful enough not to cause any trouble even if they’re occupying enemy territory as well. As such, subjugated peoples are receptive to your army as long as your military doesn’t threaten their lives.
    Chernozem [50] Every soil is as fertile and bountiful as black soil when sown and harvested by your people. Their crops also grow as efficiently as if they’re in the best suited environment, regardless of actual weather or environmental conditions. Sowing the same crop in the same land no longer negatively affects the soil’s nutrition cycle either.
    Crusader Skylines [50] Your organization is the absolute best at interior designing, city planning, and the optimization of all available spaces. All living space shall be created and managed to their utmost efficiency. Your cities could easily accommodate for unprecedented growth and modern developments in technology.

Horse Lords [100] Your people are born into the saddle. Starting from the age of four, your people can learn how to ride the saddle on any mount (and learn how to drive any vehicle) and master it on their own over the course of a month. If they receive help, this can be narrowed down to a couple of weeks or shorter. It won’t be long before your people’s children know how to outcompete adult riders from other realms.
    Communal Festivals [100] Social events hosted by your people are an amazing experience. Festivities are far more boisterous, foodstuffs and goods on sale appear in greater quantities than even a participating merchant would expect, and all negative habits effectively cease to exist for the duration of the event. “Negative” meaning anything that may incur harm upon another person without their consent. Mutual duels could still occur if that is the nature of your people’s society. Absolutely nothing can ruin the potential fun of these events without willful participation on your part.
    Bourgeoisie [100] The elite of your society may sit high in their ivory towers, but they will never grow complacent or ignorant of what is happening below them. In fact, the elite of your organization are keenly aware of everything that is generally going on in lower society, even in incredibly distant regions. As a side effect, your elite never make out-of-touch comments or policies that could rouse the proles against them, or at least know how to enact such statements or policies in a way that is overlooked by the proles. This makes it much, much harder for your lower society to compete or rebel against their betters.
    .Look After Yourselves [100] Your military always keeps perfect maintenance on their equipment, thus rendering attrition impossible among the ranks. They look after their equipment so well, there will never be a case where someone ends up losing something due to neglect or circumstance. Even thievery simply never happens. It may not sound like much, but having a poorly disciplined army that does nothing to maintain their equipment is a horrific rot that can destroy any military from inside out. With this perk, your military will not be left for want of a nail

Industrious [200] Your people are ridiculously industrious. They do not get bored nor burned out from doing the same thing over and over again, although they cannot get harmfully addicted to repetition.

Shock Troopers [200] Your people have a natural talent to make for fearsome warriors at close combat, particularly shock troopers and other heavy infantry that are meant for intense combat. It’d only take a couple months of training to churn decade-hardened veterans for any specialization of heavy infantry that are as impressive as the Druzhina, Huscarls, Sarawits and Varangians of old. This also affects modern counterparts of heavy infantry that are otherwise considered as specialized troopers or special forces of any military, e.g. mountaineers, marines, etc.

On An Open Field! [200] Your people have a natural talent to make for swiftsure light cavalry. It’d only take a week for them to be completely attuned with any mount or vehicle, and a couple of months of training to churn out decade-hardened veterans for any specialization of light cavalry that are as impressive as the Mongols, Konnis, and Mulathunums of old. This also affects modern counterparts, such as any cavalry role that relies on light combat vehicles to perform adequately.z

Hell Chargers [200] Your people have a natural talent to make for daring heavy cavalry. It’d only take a week for them to be completely attuned with any mount or vehicle, and a couple of months of training to churn out decade-hardened veterans for any specialization of heavy cavalry, whether they’re charging forwards with warhorses or leading armored spearheads in the modern era. They’ll demonstrate as much impressive prowess as the cataphracts and gendarmes of old. This also affects modern counterparts, such as tanks, assault mechs, and any heavy frames that require an operator to pilot.

Unyielding [400] Your military is no longer affected by issues of morale because they’re always at peak morale. They’ll rationalize every terrible situation as something that could be overcome, no matter how staggering the odds. If they were the type to be constantly depressed or otherwise doubt themselves, they’ll mentally compartmentalize and treat their job as if they were passionate about it. An army that knows no fear would completely nullify the psychological effect of certain weapons and tactics. With unbreakable morale, your soldiers would never break formation against cavalry charges, and soldiers wouldn’t freeze at incoming projectiles either. Your soldiers would never retreat on their own accord unless they are ordered to retreat or their military doctrine indicates they should. Their unbeatable warrior spirit also grants immunity to anything that may mentally influence them against their will, such as fear, possession, charms, suggestion, illusions, and torture.
    The following discounts are granted: Six 50 CP perks for free Four 100 CP perks Two 200 CP perks One 400 CP perk You gain +1000 CP stipend to spend solely on this section. Companions do not receive stipends or discounts for this section.
    Adorcism [50] All spirits and supernatural entities view your adherents as people of interest, and never in a bad way. To these entities, your adherents are peculiar, harmless, and worthy of doting attention. Good-natured and indifferent spirits go out their way to help your adherents over matters of small convenience. Malicious spirits generally avoid your adherents wholesale, unless your adherent desire an encounter with one, in which case the malicious spirit will only have a neutral attitude at worst. Even devils, demons, and undead have neutral feelings to your adherents, whether or not they’re capable of feeling in the first place. Whoever the spirits are, your adherents can make efforts to befriend them and form a friendship that is no less interesting than a friendship between normal living people. This perk is subverted for each adherent if the adherent intentionally acts offensively or harmfully to the entity somehow.
    Adaptive [50] Your adherents won’t ever convert to an entirely different faith, nor will they betray their virtues. They also know effective measures to practice their faith in secret, which can be useful if they’re facing persecution. In such cases, their religious practices cannot be discovered by any investigative effort, and their faith won’t ever deteriorate or die out across generations.
    Armed Pilgrimages [50] All adherents do not have any difficulty expressing their language and intentions to each other and their allies. Additionally, cooperation between your adherents and their allies are always genuine, and all adherents actually invest themselves to supporting their faith. You can trust your adherents to never jeopardize a situation due to infighting.
    Esotericism [50] Your adherents consider being knowledgeable as a virtue, and always go out their way to understand topics given to them. They need only a few seconds to formulate a well-thought judgment, and they can see through any logical errors in arguments or decision-making, whether it's from themselves or someone else. If you want, this won’t ever go against the development of your faith.
    Legalism [50] Your faithful adherents are intuitively knowledgeable about how the law should work. They are aware that precedents must be established and maintained, and that there is an order of things in regards to justice. As such, you may either have your adherents abide by legal codes strictly as written, or flexibly by interpreting the spiritual meaning of the text while accounting for their own personal morals and religious virtues.
    Sacred Childbirth [50] Your adherents are familiar with modern practices pertaining to childbirth. Additionally, all pregnant adherents are intuitively aware of every stage of conception, pregnancy isn’t physically apparent on the adherent (this is optional, you may also set conditions), pregnancy does not hinder their mobility, there are absolutely no complications from pregnancy and birth, childbirth is always painless, and the infant’s birth takes only a few minutes. Each mother could easily go through the entire process by herself.

Alexandrian Catechism [100] Your adherents always think critically and objectively about any topic they’re thinking of. As a result, they can instantly receive the full context and nuance of any conversation they’re involved in, identify logical errors in arguments, and identify all efforts intended to mislead or control other people. This gives them the ability to see through all lies and forms of illusions. As a toggleable feature, this perk may not work against your faith or your organization.

Aniconism [100] Nothing can tamper, dilute, or otherwise nullify the magical capabilities of your faithful adherents, if they have any. This prevents adherents from losing the ability to cast any sort of magic and their spells won’t ever get nullified by anti-magic sources, although it doesn't stop things like magical ice walls being melted down by fireballs.

Unrelenting Faith [100] Your adherents learn all martial-related things 2x faster and similar boosts can stack multiplicatively. This applies to learning things about combat, tactics, and strategy. You may restrict which aspects of these don’t apply. Physical training is also 2x more efficient, their results cannot be lost due to time or disuse, and physical improvement never results in deteriorating health conditions, i.e. a bulked body won’t increase the risks of heart failure but you can still tear your muscles from exercising the wrong way.
    Warrior Priests [100] All your faith officials and leaders, such as priests, cardinals, imams and rabbis, learn martial abilities and hone their physical bodies 10x faster and similar boosts can stack multiplicatively. Their martial and physical capabilities cannot be lost due to time or disuse. They cannot injure themselves from over-exercising.

By the Sword [200] All your faith adherents are capable of physically interacting with ethereal or otherwise intangible entities just as effectively as normal people could to other normal people. Enchantments and magical abilities are not required. Spirits wounded this way may still regenerate from their wounds like normal people can, though spirits don’t really have many options to perform healing other than magical or spiritual means. They normally bleed ectoplasm which acts as their lifeblood, and upon “death”, the spirit disintegrates into the immaterial realm.
    Ecclesiarchy [200] Your adherents are immune to all unconsented effects regarding spiritual and mental phenomena. Their souls cannot be tampered with in any way whatsoever, and their memories cannot be interfered with or read. You and your organization can still mess with their spirit and mind, even if they wouldn’t consent. Additionally, deceased adherents that were once governed by your organization or have served within your organization can be resurrected by you if you have the power to do so. If people within your organization also have a similar power to resurrect them, they can do it too.
    Reincarnation [400] All your adherents are capable of reincarnating after death. At default, they reincarnate as newborn human infants within the same culture, society, and organization. You may freely change or loosen conditions for where they reincarnate, thus allowing them to reincarnate in different places or perhaps outside of your organization. You may also change how they can reincarnate as, i.e. can be born in different cultural families, only born through a specific sapient race, reborn as an animal, or as other living organisms. The person’s genealogy always fits the parents. Reincarnation isn’t always immediate; it can take a while for a person to reincarnate, perhaps even longer depending on how strict the reincarnation criterias are and how often people are born. There’s a queue for each reincarnating person, after all. Whether they retain full knowledge of their previous lives are up to you.
    Saved from Damnation [400] Religious events hosted by your adherents have the profound effect of cleansing the souls of all participants by removing any ailments to the soul, restoring said souls to perfect condition, and granting them immunity to any malicious phenomena that could tamper or mess with their souls & minds without their consent. You and your organization alone have the power to tamper or mess with their souls and minds even without their consent. If the ailment was possession, the spirit is forcibly expunged. How the spirit is disposed of is up to you, and you may set conditions for which spirits are given different treatments. Total irreversible destruction of affected spirits is optional.
    --
    In the Future:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/fold...MYWk5Ync?resourcekey=0-81gzOg9roLJympR0A4C8yw

There are a couple of others including one potential technological one for dealing with Kiaransalee as well as with the Numerian arc, but those are still far in the future... and these seven jumps (out of a total of ten) will take a while to post in this post.

What I do want to be clear on, is that this is not at risk of turning into the problem that befell my DxD stories of this compelling a rewrite, this is a story of kingmaker, of kingdom making as well as of the actions of the First world, not just nyrissa but of Shyka and the other eldest. I want that to be understood because from a basic outline, Bear Rib's drow cyoa provides a lot of the initial powerset, and other factors both directly and behind the scenes

Last edited: Apr 13, 2023
  10. Extras: Crusader Dragon
    Imperator Pax

Alright for the moment the CK3 material is largely a direct port from the previous version, but the dragons content is below

Varnhold Vanishing / the Kingdom foundation: Crusader Kings III
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/18wMlZxqhvBclgnrHhGsADGCq6-_0oWFtkCBVdUlDYjc/edit

Crusader Kings 3 is very long...
    You gain +1000 CP stipend to spend solely on this section.
    This is the part where you’re going to be building your own realm and giving them perks. Upon finishing this section, you will receive 500,000 refugees and many more people to help jumpstart a new realm anywhere in the setting.

The following discounts are given to you:
    Six 50 CP perks
    Four 100 CP perks
    Two 200 CP perks
    One 400 CP perk
    Discounted perks are 50% off.
    Discounted 50 CP perks are free.

Wetlanders [50] Your people are masters of living around water. They are comfortable with any amount of humidity, can swim as fast as sprinting on land, do not expend stamina nor get fatigued from swimming in water. Your people cannot be slowed down when walking or running through water nor can water push them down.
    Melting Pot [50] Foreign or minority cultures within your organization are much more receptive to assimilating to your main culture, social values, and religion. You can choose one culture that people should assimilate to, and freely choose if this is a full-on assimilation, produces unique divergent or hybrid cultures, a mere acceptance and coexistence with the other culture, and et cetera. Full-on assimilation takes a few years to finalize.
    Bureaucratic [50] Your people value consistent record-keeping as of great importance, and take great pains in logging down information for every situation imaginable. As such, it is impossible to permanently scrub any and all records logged down by your people, for such efforts will always be insufficient and result in the information being once again found somewhere else. Additionally, whoever logged down the record will always be able to find it in no less than a minute of effort. If they want this record to remain eternally accessible, they can also grant a similar level of accessibility to the organization at large, thus allowing anyone within the organization to find a copy of it just by looking around in their surroundings for a minute. The copy will then disappear once it is used.
    Eastern Roman Legacy [50] Military personnel and mercenaries only need to be paid a fourth of the usual rate, thanks to their keen sense of frugality and loyalty of service. Additionally, it is impossible for such soldiers to grow bored during duty and they can be absolutely trusted not to fool around or cause unrest with the civilian population. They’re mindful enough not to cause any trouble even if they’re occupying enemy territory as well. As such, subjugated peoples are receptive to your army as long as your military doesn’t threaten their lives.
    Chernozem [50] Every soil is as fertile and bountiful as black soil when sown and harvested by your people. Their crops also grow as efficiently as if they’re in the best suited environment, regardless of actual weather or environmental conditions. Sowing the same crop in the same land no longer negatively affects the soil’s nutrition cycle either.
    Crusader Skylines [50] Your organization is the absolute best at interior designing, city planning, and the optimization of all available spaces. All living space shall be created and managed to their utmost efficiency. Your cities could easily accommodate for unprecedented growth and modern developments in technology.

Horse Lords [100] Your people are born into the saddle. Starting from the age of four, your people can learn how to ride the saddle on any mount (and learn how to drive any vehicle) and master it on their own over the course of a month. If they receive help, this can be narrowed down to a couple of weeks or shorter. It won’t be long before your people’s children know how to outcompete adult riders from other realms.
    Communal Festivals [100] Social events hosted by your people are an amazing experience. Festivities are far more boisterous, foodstuffs and goods on sale appear in greater quantities than even a participating merchant would expect, and all negative habits effectively cease to exist for the duration of the event. “Negative” meaning anything that may incur harm upon another person without their consent. Mutual duels could still occur if that is the nature of your people’s society. Absolutely nothing can ruin the potential fun of these events without willful participation on your part.
    Bourgeoisie [100] The elite of your society may sit high in their ivory towers, but they will never grow complacent or ignorant of what is happening below them. In fact, the elite of your organization are keenly aware of everything that is generally going on in lower society, even in incredibly distant regions. As a side effect, your elite never make out-of-touch comments or policies that could rouse the proles against them, or at least know how to enact such statements or policies in a way that is overlooked by the proles. This makes it much, much harder for your lower society to compete or rebel against their betters.
    .Look After Yourselves [100] Your military always keeps perfect maintenance on their equipment, thus rendering attrition impossible among the ranks. They look after their equipment so well, there will never be a case where someone ends up losing something due to neglect or circumstance. Even thievery simply never happens. It may not sound like much, but having a poorly disciplined army that does nothing to maintain their equipment is a horrific rot that can destroy any military from inside out. With this perk, your military will not be left for want of a nail

Industrious [200] Your people are ridiculously industrious. They do not get bored nor burned out from doing the same thing over and over again, although they cannot get harmfully addicted to repetition.

Shock Troopers [200] Your people have a natural talent to make for fearsome warriors at close combat, particularly shock troopers and other heavy infantry that are meant for intense combat. It’d only take a couple months of training to churn decade-hardened veterans for any specialization of heavy infantry that are as impressive as the Druzhina, Huscarls, Sarawits and Varangians of old. This also affects modern counterparts of heavy infantry that are otherwise considered as specialized troopers or special forces of any military, e.g. mountaineers, marines, etc.

On An Open Field! [200] Your people have a natural talent to make for swiftsure light cavalry. It’d only take a week for them to be completely attuned with any mount or vehicle, and a couple of months of training to churn out decade-hardened veterans for any specialization of light cavalry that are as impressive as the Mongols, Konnis, and Mulathunums of old. This also affects modern counterparts, such as any cavalry role that relies on light combat vehicles to perform adequately.z

Hell Chargers [200] Your people have a natural talent to make for daring heavy cavalry. It’d only take a week for them to be completely attuned with any mount or vehicle, and a couple of months of training to churn out decade-hardened veterans for any specialization of heavy cavalry, whether they’re charging forwards with warhorses or leading armored spearheads in the modern era. They’ll demonstrate as much impressive prowess as the cataphracts and gendarmes of old. This also affects modern counterparts, such as tanks, assault mechs, and any heavy frames that require an operator to pilot.

Unyielding [400] Your military is no longer affected by issues of morale because they’re always at peak morale. They’ll rationalize every terrible situation as something that could be overcome, no matter how staggering the odds. If they were the type to be constantly depressed or otherwise doubt themselves, they’ll mentally compartmentalize and treat their job as if they were passionate about it. An army that knows no fear would completely nullify the psychological effect of certain weapons and tactics. With unbreakable morale, your soldiers would never break formation against cavalry charges, and soldiers wouldn’t freeze at incoming projectiles either. Your soldiers would never retreat on their own accord unless they are ordered to retreat or their military doctrine indicates they should. Their unbeatable warrior spirit also grants immunity to anything that may mentally influence them against their will, such as fear, possession, charms, suggestion, illusions, and torture.
    The following discounts are granted: Six 50 CP perks for free Four 100 CP perks Two 200 CP perks One 400 CP perk You gain +1000 CP stipend to spend solely on this section. Companions do not receive stipends or discounts for this section.
    Adorcism [50] All spirits and supernatural entities view your adherents as people of interest, and never in a bad way. To these entities, your adherents are peculiar, harmless, and worthy of doting attention. Good-natured and indifferent spirits go out their way to help your adherents over matters of small convenience. Malicious spirits generally avoid your adherents wholesale, unless your adherent desire an encounter with one, in which case the malicious spirit will only have a neutral attitude at worst. Even devils, demons, and undead have neutral feelings to your adherents, whether or not they’re capable of feeling in the first place. Whoever the spirits are, your adherents can make efforts to befriend them and form a friendship that is no less interesting than a friendship between normal living people. This perk is subverted for each adherent if the adherent intentionally acts offensively or harmfully to the entity somehow.
    Adaptive [50] Your adherents won’t ever convert to an entirely different faith, nor will they betray their virtues. They also know effective measures to practice their faith in secret, which can be useful if they’re facing persecution. In such cases, their religious practices cannot be discovered by any investigative effort, and their faith won’t ever deteriorate or die out across generations.
    Armed Pilgrimages [50] All adherents do not have any difficulty expressing their language and intentions to each other and their allies. Additionally, cooperation between your adherents and their allies are always genuine, and all adherents actually invest themselves to supporting their faith. You can trust your adherents to never jeopardize a situation due to infighting.
    Esotericism [50] Your adherents consider being knowledgeable as a virtue, and always go out their way to understand topics given to them. They need only a few seconds to formulate a well-thought judgment, and they can see through any logical errors in arguments or decision-making, whether it's from themselves or someone else. If you want, this won’t ever go against the development of your faith.
    Legalism [50] Your faithful adherents are intuitively knowledgeable about how the law should work. They are aware that precedents must be established and maintained, and that there is an order of things in regards to justice. As such, you may either have your adherents abide by legal codes strictly as written, or flexibly by interpreting the spiritual meaning of the text while accounting for their own personal morals and religious virtues.
    Sacred Childbirth [50] Your adherents are familiar with modern practices pertaining to childbirth. Additionally, all pregnant adherents are intuitively aware of every stage of conception, pregnancy isn’t physically apparent on the adherent (this is optional, you may also set conditions), pregnancy does not hinder their mobility, there are absolutely no complications from pregnancy and birth, childbirth is always painless, and the infant’s birth takes only a few minutes. Each mother could easily go through the entire process by herself.

Alexandrian Catechism [100] Your adherents always think critically and objectively about any topic they’re thinking of. As a result, they can instantly receive the full context and nuance of any conversation they’re involved in, identify logical errors in arguments, and identify all efforts intended to mislead or control other people. This gives them the ability to see through all lies and forms of illusions. As a toggleable feature, this perk may not work against your faith or your organization.

Aniconism [100] Nothing can tamper, dilute, or otherwise nullify the magical capabilities of your faithful adherents, if they have any. This prevents adherents from losing the ability to cast any sort of magic and their spells won’t ever get nullified by anti-magic sources, although it doesn't stop things like magical ice walls being melted down by fireballs.

Unrelenting Faith [100] Your adherents learn all martial-related things 2x faster and similar boosts can stack multiplicatively. This applies to learning things about combat, tactics, and strategy. You may restrict which aspects of these don’t apply. Physical training is also 2x more efficient, their results cannot be lost due to time or disuse, and physical improvement never results in deteriorating health conditions, i.e. a bulked body won’t increase the risks of heart failure but you can still tear your muscles from exercising the wrong way.
    Warrior Priests [100] All your faith officials and leaders, such as priests, cardinals, imams and rabbis, learn martial abilities and hone their physical bodies 10x faster and similar boosts can stack multiplicatively. Their martial and physical capabilities cannot be lost due to time or disuse. They cannot injure themselves from over-exercising.

By the Sword [200] All your faith adherents are capable of physically interacting with ethereal or otherwise intangible entities just as effectively as normal people could to other normal people. Enchantments and magical abilities are not required. Spirits wounded this way may still regenerate from their wounds like normal people can, though spirits don’t really have many options to perform healing other than magical or spiritual means. They normally bleed ectoplasm which acts as their lifeblood, and upon “death”, the spirit disintegrates into the immaterial realm.
    Ecclesiarchy [200] Your adherents are immune to all unconsented effects regarding spiritual and mental phenomena. Their souls cannot be tampered with in any way whatsoever, and their memories cannot be interfered with or read. You and your organization can still mess with their spirit and mind, even if they wouldn’t consent. Additionally, deceased adherents that were once governed by your organization or have served within your organization can be resurrected by you if you have the power to do so. If people within your organization also have a similar power to resurrect them, they can do it too.
    Reincarnation [400] All your adherents are capable of reincarnating after death. At default, they reincarnate as newborn human infants within the same culture, society, and organization. You may freely change or loosen conditions for where they reincarnate, thus allowing them to reincarnate in different places or perhaps outside of your organization. You may also change how they can reincarnate as, i.e. can be born in different cultural families, only born through a specific sapient race, reborn as an animal, or as other living organisms. The person’s genealogy always fits the parents. Reincarnation isn’t always immediate; it can take a while for a person to reincarnate, perhaps even longer depending on how strict the reincarnation criterias are and how often people are born. There’s a queue for each reincarnating person, after all. Whether they retain full knowledge of their previous lives are up to you.
    Saved from Damnation [400] Religious events hosted by your adherents have the profound effect of cleansing the souls of all participants by removing any ailments to the soul, restoring said souls to perfect condition, and granting them immunity to any malicious phenomena that could tamper or mess with their souls & minds without their consent. You and your organization alone have the power to tamper or mess with their souls and minds even without their consent. If the ailment was possession, the spirit is forcibly expunged. How the spirit is disposed of is up to you, and you may set conditions for which spirits are given different treatments. Total irreversible destruction of affected spirits is optional.
    I will be adding some additional notes from the CK3 jump, but lets move on

The Dragons
    Version?
    Mithral (-250): Technically native to the Astral Sea, Mithral dragons are the greatest of all Metallics, and are frequently employed by the gods as agents upon the material planes, though unfortunately their distance from the dealings of mortals leaves few records or much information available about them. They have an inherent, but random, ability to see divine visions of the future or the wills of the gods, which only grows more common as they age and gain more control over it. They are more than capable of teleporting short distances atwill and happily abuse this in combat. Their breath weapon is a blast of blindingly bright radiant energies. They are also immortal; no Mithral dragon will ever enter the Twilight.

Six Hundred Perk (Discount)

Arch-Dragon (-600): You ventured to one of the Planes or perhaps received a blessing from a deity aligned with one of the cosmic laws of morality or ethics. The exact nature of this blessing depends upon which blessing you have received. You may only take this once and must think about this carefully, as for the duration of the jump going against your chosen alignment in a significant manner will lose you everything here, and in addition to that restriction, you will also not be able to cast magic tied to the opposite alignment either (Law vs Chaos, Good vs Evil). All blessings have some details in common; you are immune to fear, polymorphing and disease, you can see through all illusions and invisibility, you may communicate telepathically with any creature within a hundred feet of you, and you become significantly more agile on the wing, approximately one and a half times as much as you previously were.

Law: Embracing the blessing of Law causes your scales to turn smoother and almost steely. Your breath weapon will be imbued with antimagic energies that cause anything your breath weapon touches to be shrouded in a lingering antimagic field for a while after it strikes – this is perfect for stripping magical blessings off dangerous opponents. You can also surround yourself in a blessing of pure Law that fills your enemies with a sense of terrible doom and snuffs out energy-based attacks.

Origin: Protector
    Carpe Diem (-100): With such a great lifespan, it is extremely common for dragons to adopt a view on time that confuses and irritates other races. After all, to a dragon, vanishing for a few decades is barely any time at all, yet for a human it is a very significant chunk of their lifespan. Worse, when the friends of dragons are threatened, it is a common reaction to sit back and totally analyse the situation, which can take months or years, during which time a dragon’s friends and allies can be lost. Not you. Your likely long association with mortals has ensured their attitudes towards time has rubbed off on you. You can be assured that no matter how long you live, you can retain a human attitude towards timeframes if you wish to.
    No Parental Issues (-200): Most dragons recognise that raising the young to healthy adulthood is important for the continued existence of dragonkind. Even the most wicked dragon is intelligent enough to recognise that raising a functioning family helps cement their legacy and can ensure they have more of their kind to call upon during emergencies. You can raise your young just right and ensure they will retain fond memories of their time with you. This also applies to any young you might wish to adopt too.
    The Land Rejoices (-400): It is known that many dragons are capable of laying dreadfully potent curses upon entire regions of the earth, scouring it of life and driving nations within it to ruin. It is lesser known that dragons who set themselves up as the protectors of regions can bless it in their own ways. What you protect will boom as long as you bother to focus on actually protecting it from danger. As if by magic, trade will flourish, harvest will be thick and heavy, and (internal) peace will reign. Just be wary that such wealth and prosperity may attract external attention.
    Lair+600 Lair Points
    Palatial Estate (-100): A favourite of the Lung dragons and Steel dragons, this makes your lair into a dragon-sized palace, with optional antechambers capable of fitting your vast size as well as large councils of nobles, ministers, or other dragons who seek to come to you for tribute. This is a palace fit for an emperor, as you no doubt are.
    Flying (-200): By some mysterious means your lair floats above the earth and flies around at your will. This makes it much more difficult for terrestrial creatures to invade, though as most dragons can fly this will not offer any significant barrier to you. Optionally, you may choose to have your lair sitting atop a cloud, and this is a favourite of Silver dragons.
    Egg Incubators (-100/-200): Dragon eggs are not particularly easy to incubate; a dragon that wishes to ensure their eggs will hatch must visit them regularly to breathe their breath weapon over to ensure the environment is comfortable for the wyrmlings, otherwise the eggs may never hatch at all. A single hour without ideal incubation conditions can be enough to kill the wyrmling within. Fortunately, eggs stored within this chamber will remain under ideal circumstances and result in the dragon hatching alive.
     For an extra 100 DP, you have a clutch of dragon eggs of your species to go with it. Initially you receive five eggs. After they hatch, the eggs will be replaced with a random number (from 2-5 eggs) that will again be replaced upon next hatching and so on, though you may indefinitely delay the new egg batch. Alternatively, you may choose to replace hatched eggs with dragon eggs of a species not inherently stronger than yours, if you want some variety in your hatchings. Be warned that attempting to raise dragons of famously opposed species (such as Red and Gold dragons) will require even more skill to avoid ending in tragedy.

Cult of the Dragon (-100): Dragons are some of the ultimate expressions of power and majesty. Many people come to venerate them as aspects of the divine, or even as living gods. Dragons, for their part, often find such fanatical dupes highly useful to their plans. Unlike other purchases here, your cult may have a headquarters in your lair, but is more specifically a subversive force capable of penetrating a whole kingdom at once. Your cult contains those who are capable of channeling divine magic, potentially in spite of your lacking divinity.

Dragon Guards (-150): Up to seven gold dragons of your age who prefer to shapeshift into canaries right up until their dragon nature is needed. They are loyal to you and will prefer to hang around you disguised as birds but ready to return to their original form and shit fury on anything that might dare to try to harm you.

A couple things, the Mithril Dragon is something of a variant state this will be relevant later but this is the Radiant fire breathing version not the mithril metal shard storm version. The Lair will not show up until after Ilthuliak is dead, so 4714

Last edited: Jul 6, 2023
    Corvus 501, Trek and SpadeofPain like this.
  11. Extras: Zimmonius's stolen lands link (his map project) for 2E
    Imperator Pax

Yes, I will post a power set thing, and on that front one of things I'm doing is that not all of the powers come into effect all at once, see most recently the lair comment, but in the mean time I come to share maps

Not by me. Yeah the Campaign Carographer besides just not having the time is still taking some effort to work with, but

Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1uKH9IAYM8ER6_jo2YtwQ9527OoRjRWwc This goes to the stolen lands over all

Zimmonius has done some really cool maps: https://www.reddit.com/r/Pathfinder2e/comments/yd3yiz/kingmaker_2e_mapproject/

12. Extras: Regional Deep Dive Mythkeeper Video
    Imperator Pax

The Mythkeeper has released a new video, that I have not at this time had time to watch, covering Northeast Avistan - Mendev, Brevoy & Iobaria, which I will admit is sort of emblematic of the problem from my perspective. Mendev by itself is the site of not just a major adventure path but many separate smaller self contained adventures beyond just wrath of the righteous, Iobaria is basically flat out early medieval Russia in scope in many respects, and well, Brevoy really needs its own source book.

His video is thusly reposted here:

PeaceMaker03 and Trek like this.