1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

ARK-Prehistoric Heroes (Ark Survival Evolved/MHA multicross)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by BB-Leviathan, Dec 24, 2022.

1. Threadmarks: Story Ideas
    BB-Leviathan

BB-Leviathan Verified Battleship, Verified Monster Hunter

Story 1- Empress of the ARK- Survival on the ARK is something she had gotten used to, but when Caenis Beastmaster finds a group of people claiming to be heroes in training, she wonders if it would have been better to stay in bed that day. Meanwhile, a confused HLN-A unit is trying to get back to the station, but these odd costumed people keep refusing to let her work.

Story 2-Heir of the ARK- Nearly 50 years ago, an island continent appeared in the middle of the ocean. When the world found out what this was, it was chaos.Now the Heiress of ARK, shall attend UA to show that just because her people didn’t have super powers, didn’t mean that they weren’t Survivors.

Story 3-The ARKs Argonaut- Izuku Midoriya was Quirkless. However, he was a determined kid, and that attracted the attention of the ARK. Every night when Izuku went to sleep, the ARK took him on a journey. Now years later, Izuku will show the world what happens when a Survivor puts their mind to a goal.

This Is a collection of three versions of an idea I had of an ARK Survival Evolved crossover, mostly with MHA, but with appearances from other fandoms as well (mostly to try to keep the amount of OC’s I need to keep track of down).I am also using this to practice my writing skills, so please excuse my mistakes. I am looking for a co-writer/beta and artist as well, if anyone is interested. I have trouble getting all my ideas down before I get too far ahead of myself, so would appreciate the help. PM me if interested. Also looking for better names for story titles and characters since I suck at them. Will move stories 2 and 3 to their own threads if I can keep them going.

Another thing to note is that I will be using modded creatures and stuff in this story. I personally love most of the mods I’ve seen, but will only be using things like Ark Additions or Additional Creatures, not the op stuff like god golems. I’m trying to keep it as simple as possible. Another thing is that I will be adding things like fan creations that I think fit in, such as moa’s and gorgonopsids, or even creatures I found IRL that I personally like. Last thing is that I’m not using the ‘meta’ or ‘best evah’ creatures, all tames my characters have will be PERSONAL PREFERENCES, not just game meta or min-maxed to perform perfectly in battles all the time.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2022
    Ryuketsu and Wanden like this.