• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Auto-lock inactive threads.

dalmedya

(unspecified)
Getting kinda tired of necro bumps. Don't suppose it'd be possible to automatically lock threads older than, say, a month, and have them unlock if the OP posts?

It happens now and then, but is it really needed?

(I now that with my Nekraamancy it would be annoying to ask a mod to unlock my threads all the time.)

I don't know, but I'll bring that up with Squirrely when I see him online, and see what he thinks about it.

The overall consensus was that auto-locks aren't something we're interested in adding to the site. If you want your quest locked, just PM a mod or report the first post yourself, and we'll lock it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jans said:
Wait.

WAIT.

Squirrely's a guy?
I find that I default to using "he" for people often. Maybe it's because I'm on the internet and tend to not care what gender people are anyway?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back